[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster girl CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 19

found this pdf some time ago and decided to share. does anyone know if a more recent version exists?
Anyway, I'm making a hybrid cum addict succubi with temperament elemental that is hurt by expossure to lust. will be fun ^^
>>
>>139458
>temperance elemental
I meant, chastity elemental
also, youthful perk because everything better with lolis.
>>
>>139458
>no Dullahan
Completely unplayable.
>>
>>139467
perhaps you can play a bit with the monster perks? i think you can make a dullahan using the ghost tamplate by picking the scarred perk.
>>
>>139458
Good morning everyone!
Let's see here, monster boy
Rabbit
Unique
Timeless
Special trait luck
Animal instinct
Catnip hindrance (I'm gonna chew on anything that cannot be fucked.
>>
>>139684
Starting location?
>>
>>139694
I just realized I spent 20 points over all. Tee hee. My name shall be Winter and I shall start in Daisk
>>
>>139711
And no, I will not realocate points.
>>
>>139684
>>139711
Sounds like you gonna have a lot of fun

I think i will share my character as well
wait no too much fetish fuel

so you just arrived at daisk and find yourself now with lupine features. what are your first actions in this world?

>>139719
don't sweat the small details
>>
>>139732
Employmen- ooh, dirt monkey boobs (dirt monkey is a somewhat derogatory term for humans.)
>>
>>139734
Legitimately shout in public "Bad libido! We need money"
>>
>>139734
Gah, names are my worst enemy.
>>
>>139738
People are staring at you. Some girl giggles behind their hands. A city guardswomen is eyeing you with suspicion.
>>
>>139740
Slink off and find a likely workplace. Possibly a garden or a bar. Back home i did a lot of work as a furrier, but it will take time to learn what those laws are here.
>>
>>139743
How would you look for work? ask random peoplle on the street? look for a bulletin board? hit the local taveren? go to the local baron's manor and ask if the need a butler? something else?
>>
>>139743
That's right, this rabbit skinned wild animals for a living.
>>
>>139750
Talk about irony.
Be carefull, wolves have collective interdimensional memory and they are out for revenge.
>>
>>139749
Wander around, if someone looks like they would pay to have a job done, do it, after insuring payment of course.
>>
>>139754
Spend first farthing on an anti-aphrodisiac.
>>
>>139757
Let's say, licorice and peppermint tea. That sounds nice and subtle.
>>
>>139754
You wander around the town, passing all sorts of people. some look almost too busy that they almost bump with you, others chat joyfully with their friends, some kids are playing around. you see plenty of monstergirls and monsterboys are also around, but you don't see a rabbit boy like yourself.
finally you see a men that seem like he is looking for something. that men notice you and notices you too are looking for something.
the men itself is in shady grabs, with a hood covering his face despite the scorching sun, will you hear him out? or avoid him and look for other opputunities?

>>139757
you need to earn it first.
>>
>>139764
Whadduya need pal? (Burrowers like me self understand that some folk just don't like light none.)
>>
>>139766
Hentai alerts are on full claxon IRL, but I am just this dedicated to staying in character.
>>
>>139766
"I need a package delievered" came the answer. "I need it deleivered trough the land of the bog wyverns where only the swift can evade the undercurrents. My usual hare caught a cold but this work can't wait. you'll be paid handsomely by the recipent.. with a little forward from me of course."
"well, even I can see you are new here; don't lose your way. I'll give you a map just in case. think you can do it?"

(I'll stop replying since google keeps giving me the 'click to verify once there are none left' captcha. i hate this captcha. i click on everything just to sense false info to their servers each time it appears and i hope others will do the same till google stop using it.)
>>
>>139782
Wowee! I'll need to grab a bit of, "medication" on the way out, but I'm sure that won't keep me too long.
>>
>>139773
you are expecting tentacles? we totaly need /erp/ board.

>>139784
"The package is this way" he says and backons you to wards a nearby ally. "one more thing" he caution you while showing you a box as big as a human "don't try to look inside; there are special charms in place that will harm if anyone but the recipent will try to open it. and don't worry about the size; it's enchanted to be light enough."
He gives you your money and the package and you take them both and go get your 'medication'.
>>
>>139792
Use it to purchase some licorice peppermint tea as previously stated. get some for the road as well. (I may need a kettle ) get on the road.
>>
>>139810
You follow the map and reach a swamp. there is a crooked sign on a nearby tree which reads 'land of the bog wyvern'. you can hear howls in the distance.
Before you enter the bog, a wolf girl (not a warewolf) blocks your way.
"you have been tricked into crime"' she tells you. "that men has used your naivitee to keep his hands clean. leave the package here and come with me so i can get you started in this world by givingg you some give quick recap of the land and a small lawn that will enable you to sattle down."

(somehow i don't think we are synchronising, because i go for the serious while you try to make it light. does it bother you? should i try to make it less plot, more mood?)
>>
>>139816
Nah, it's just how I play. My characters tend to look like a rainbow gum drop in your tar pie.
Bitch(teehee wolf girl), I ain't got time for your trickery. I'm just trying to get some funds.
>>
>>139823
I of course mean that the serious story can just go ahead and happen around my character. If my style causes issues then please, bring it up.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>139816

Seduce the Werewolf and convince her to let you pass.
>>
>>139827
Woah! Slow down there. You need to make your own character.
>>
>>139829
>>139827
I thought I already took some anaphrodisiac.
>>
>>139823
"Than we will do it the hard way" se sigh and whistles. 2 more bitches step out from behind the cover of some bushes- a dalmatian archer girl and a hammer wielding fierce dobermen girl.

>>139827
you don't need to roll here, the pdf has no clear rules an stats

>>139824
(good, i was beging to make a set up for you and the wolf girl to get comfy but im glad we cleared things up before getting to it)
>>
>>139835
I know when I'm out numbered (not to mention out armed) if you want it that bad have it, but if I'm not compensated I will take at least one of you down with me. WHO'S WILLING TO BET IT WON'T BE THEM!
>>
>>139845
If thing calm down "good, now, I do believe that a plot of land was mentioned."
>>
>>139845
You sure about that? that doberman girl looks mighty hostile
>>
>>139857
Mmm, plot. wait, our libido is too smothered in herbal remedy to make that connection.
>>139866
Psh, she has to close the distance before she does anything. and I'm a veteran of dealing with dangerous animals.
>>
>>139872
Specifically hand to hand, as this causes the least damage to a pelt.
>>
>>139866
All this, and it is an intimidation tactic. Remind them that they could die fighting me.
>>
>>139872
As you move to combat stance the dobermen girl already charges at you with her warhammer. the wolf girl draw two knives seemingly out of nowhere and starts flanking you while the doberman girl just stands there with her bow, probably wondering why you didn't try to run like a rabbit would have done.
You hear the wolf girl hissing to the doberman 'go light on him, Debra'.
your inventory consists of the clothes on your body, your medication (whats left of them) and the package.
(try not to get killed.)

>>139886
Unfurtnetly they are more used to life or death situation than you think, and certainly more than you yourself are. this is a fantasy world with plenty of monsters after all.
>>
>>139827
Are you making a character? how does it go?
>>
>>139897
Well, the battle has begun, duck under the hammer and punch "Debra" in the diaphragm. "Only chance, next shot is to kill. Call off this meaningless violence and speak to me like we'll adjusted adults."
>>
>>140118
As you crouched under the dog's hammer she hit your head with her knee, in time with your own hit on her body. by the time you uttered your threat the wolf's knives ware on your throat.
"Don't try to bark if you ain't a dog" she tells you.
"Besides" said the doberman girl "didn't we already try the talking before and you just brushed it off?"
The dobermen growled at you, still in pain.

(gah, i guess we need dices after all, or godmoding happens... did i do too much?)
>>
>>140181
Nah, in a real fight against trained people this is exactlywhat would happen.
Do I at least get my compensation?
>>
>>140181
We do probably need dice, don't forget to factor in luck for me OP.
>>140239
Name.
>>
>>140239
I am asking "do I at least get my compensation?"
>>
>>140239
>>140275
compensation?
anyway the girls take the package away and tie you up, and they are currently whispering among themselves about what to do with you

>>140248
you ware lucky because they found you before you entered the swamp
you ware lucky that the didn't move for the kill and that the archer left you alone
you ware lucky that you found a job because this way of finding work i don't know if it really works (does it?)
>>
>>140283
Listen, we got off on the wrong foot. The bruise on hammer bitch would tell you that. You made a demand, I refused. you pulled weapons, I answered in kind. This sounds more like your robbery went south than anything else. As I was saying. I'm was only trying to get funds. It wouldn't be good for my reputation as a currier if I dropped the package at the first sign of danger. Now, if you would be so kind, I would like to know why this box is SO DAMNED IMPORTANT!
>>
>>140318
Hide behind the wall of words while I try to break my bonds. (I'll be damned if I let some wolves hold me alive for more than 15 minutes. maybe more if they are sexxy(damnit, now the tea is wearing off))
>>
>>140333
They can probably smell this. They are going to get all the wrong ideas. I mean, the wolf sure, but those domestic breeds always looked, off, to you, some real uncanny valley bullshit.
>>
>>140341
To me, I don't know about you.
>>
>>140341
To make matters worse, you are now thinking of yourself in the second person, this is messed up.
>>
>>140283
It does, to some degree. Mostly it's a way of progressing inside a bussiness, like, the truck driver is gone "I can drive a truck"
>>
>>140407
The odd job one would get is exactly what I needed to get on my feet. And, assuming the city is sufficiently advanced, there might be employment signs on store fronts and the like.
>>
>>140470
>>140407
>>140358
>>140345
>>140341
>>140333
>>140318
Oh god! I'm so sorry!
>>
>>140283
OP, are you angry about the text wall?... I'm rilly rilly sorry... please come back. :,(
>>
Now this is autism.
>>
>>140606
Piss off, I'm legitimately worried that I accidentally killed a thread I was enjoying.
>>
>>140606
yeah man, but so god help me I am going to sit here and watch this unfold.
>>
>>140670
Good luck with that, the OP is gone.
>>
>>140283
3 hours, no warning, rip OP.
>>
File: 283Surskit.png (47KB, 431x431px)
283Surskit.png
47KB, 431x431px
>>140475
no im not

my computer kinda got hot and stuff happened
anyway im not built for all this DMing
I'm sorry i didnt tell you this sooner and that i buzzed off without warning

>>140606
>>140670
I'm sorry?
>>
>>140975
Oh, thank goodness your back. I'm cool if you can't do this but let me know please.
>>
>>141008
I can't. sorry im just not dedicated enough.
>>
File: 41e95133e6bf7c1dbce76830881f96fe.png (330KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
41e95133e6bf7c1dbce76830881f96fe.png
330KB, 800x1000px
Well, i might as well

Name: Raspberry
Type: Succubi X Chastity elemental hybrid

General perks
unique
uniformity
youthful - everything is better with lolis.
magic
hybrid - elemental
durable

Monster perks
Abstract (chastity) - is an elemental of chastity
Weakness - is weak to instances opposite to her element (she is weak to lust)
Special needs - needs cum to survive

wings - Can now fly.
evil - a monster as far as anyone else is concerned.
hallucination - can incite hallucination by gazing into a person eyes.
pheromones - can emit pheromones that make people have romantic thoughts towards her...
physical - is in physical form.
restrain power - can calm her elemental essance to conserve energy and so it won't influance others, but is weaker while doing so.
join element - can fuse into any crowd with high chastity values.
conjure element - can invoke chastity in people.
boost power - can use non-artificial instances of chastity to boost all abilities. thats mainly hallucinations and magic.

Starting location- Kiraim
>>
>>143695
Sup, remember me?
>>
>>143720
yes
i see you changed your id. is it done by ip manipulation or by cookies?
>>
>>143735
Neither, phone does it whether I want it to or not.
>>
File: image.png (268KB, 480x640px)
image.png
268KB, 480x640px
Ok might as well.
Type: Beegirl
General perks:
Youthful-13 years old, skinny, narrow hips and short with a-cup developing breasts and a nice lil bubble butt.
Timeless- Loli forever
Sustained-no food, only cum
Amnesia-as far as I know, I was always cum Loli bee
Unique- only sexy bee Loli around

Monster perks-
Bee yourself- pic related, but hair is pink and clothes are pink very tight booty shorts with white stripes and a white tube top
Bee resourceful- honey staff, because flowers won't be what this bee is pollinating ;)
Bees knees- men can't resist my honey
Sting like a bee- if any fat old men to to rape me I better have my defense ready

Starting place:
Hitol
>>
>>143863
I just stare at this thing, watch it do its thing. And I say myself, "FUCK I'M STILL TIED UP!"
>>
>>143901
(Lol good luck bunny fuckboy to bad were in diff cities)
(Plus everyone knows bunnies have small dicks, so I wouldn't be interested)
>>
>>143918
Bitches won't leave me like this will they?
>>
You guys are playing? if so can i join? ill remove uniformity so she's better suited for multiple adventure. il just stick another durable instead- she will need it.
>>
>>143931
Yes. Please.
>>
2 people is kinda lonely, ill wait till one more arrive (since i don't know if the bee girl is here to sty or already buzzed off for self story telling)
>>
>>143963
Ayy I can join
>>
>>143967
Yay!
>>
>>143967
>>143970
Well each of us IS in a different city now
i can exchange durability and kiraim for companion and start wherever, but how about you guys? which city should we start at?

also, should we go to irc or something? im kinda new to those stuff.
>>
>>143972
I can start in kiraim. Let's go to idc as well
>>
>>143972
I don't know. I'm near a swamp tied up by the bitches, I have no idea.
>>
>>143983
Dude just start over DESU
>>
>>143985
Ha ha, ok, I'll start in kiram.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (21KB, 212x393px)
untitled.jpg
21KB, 212x393px
I wake up to find myself on some rocks by the road. It's night time now, tough I see some lights in the distance.
"What the- wasn't it morning just now? the scorching sun, I remember it clearly... where the hell am I?"
I decide to check my limbs for injuries. there aren't any, but the skin is far smoother than i remember. a bit confused, I head on to the lights to see if there is a police station or a bus stop nearby.
>>
>>143994
Ok, I took time to properly allocate my points
Name winter
Type rabbit boy
General perks
Timeless
Unique
Mastery (hunting)
Durable
Forever lost
Monster perks
Luck
Enhanced senses
Animal speak (2)
Quadruped speed (2)
Catnip
>>
>>144010
I wake up on a bed of flowers nearby and immediately start panicking. "Wh-Where the hell am I? And why the hell am I so short, and where the fuck did these wings come from?" I begin to roll into the fetal position and rock back and forth hovering in midair.
>>
>>144013
It takes me very little time to notice that these humans don't take kindly to me. I follow the smell of, sucubus?, some kind of abstract elemental? Some where else is a bee girl.
>>
>>144023
Will investigate bees later.
>>
>>144013
>(2)
?

>>144023
I'm noticing a figure coming a head of me on the road. I squint my eyes... its a giant humanoid rabbit! I momenterily freeze, than i slowly edge of the road hoping it didn't notice me yet.
>>
>>144037
The (2) means I took the skill twice, for animal speak it means I can speak with any mama for quad speed I can run 4 time as fast if I can get down there.

No need to be afraid, I'm not gonna hurt you.
>>
>>144020
>>144043
(just saying i won't write anything until i see both of you has wrotten at least once since my last comment)
>>
>>144048
>>144043
>>144020
Welp, we've stagnated. All trapped in a no stimulus no answer trap. And it's all because Winter decided that succubus/elemental smelled more interesting than a bee.
>>
>>144056
I did not mean for that to look like I blamed the bee for smelling uninteresting.
>>
>>144056
ooh don't rush it. he will type when he can. thts the downside of having many people participate.
>>
>>143863
Umm.... name?
>>
>page 2
fuck
>>
>>144107
Sorry, passed out
>>
>>144324
>passed out
?
as in gone to sleep or just gave up on the thread?
>>
>>144340
Fell asleep. I'm back now.
>>
File: Folder.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>144043
Seeing that the lupine has already noticed me, I stopped my futile attampts to conceal my preseance.
"Good" I replied. "I'm not gonna hurt you either."
I continued on my way to the lights, but i make sure to keep a large gap between me and the humanoid, and i kept my eyes on him in case he decides to attack.
>>
File: dapper_bunny_by_alasou-d97w108.png (236KB, 847x943px) Image search: [Google]
dapper_bunny_by_alasou-d97w108.png
236KB, 847x943px
>>144735
I follow.
>>
>>144781
"Why are you following me?"
>>
(i use the little checkbox near the 'update' in the bottom of the page, but i still sow because im also watching an anime and playng online gacha games as well.
>>
>>144826
Because your interesting and the humans are mean. What more reason do I need.
>>
>>144832
I'm on 4 other quests. They are all moving rather slowly so it's rare that one has updated while Im talking at another one.
>>
>>144834
"What, you are speaking as tough I'm not human"
I'm norticing my pitch is rather high; its probably due to the fear, but i wish i could keep my voice more stable.
"Anyway I can be very mean if I want too as well. sorry to disappoint. so don't follow me."
>>
>>144857
You've got wings and smell like a hungry succubus. There's something else in there that I'm having trouble identifying, but no human smell. The whole town reeks of human but you do not. How do you explain that?
>>
>>144950
"Wings? I Don't have any" *flap flap*
"..."
Despite the dark, im taking a good look at myself. bat wings, pointed tail... how did i not notice i was wearing a skirt???
Well, that at least explain the high p=itched voice.
"h-hmph" I say, trying to radiate confidance, "human or not, you following me is annoying. go away, im not hungry for you rabbit."
now that i think about it, the rabbit is not such a giant; its me who is small. annoying, and somehow creepy, i forgot how big the world can be when you are a child.
>>
>>144993
Actually I imagined the rabbit man being about half as tall as a human.
>>
>>145005
(ok, it would still look huge to a little girl.)
>>
>>144993
Irregardless of whether you enjoy my company this seems like to be the way to go, doesn't it?
>>
>>145016
"You just came from the human city tough."
>>
>>145052
I thought I told you. I came out here because of your smell.
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>145065
Do I really smell that bad? I wish i could take a bath, or at least-
[pheromones ability used- pheromones turned off]
thats convenient. wait what

deciding that thinking about it won't do any good, and that the rabbit isn't a trustworthy source of answers, or a worthwhile conversation partner anyway, i decided to continue going to the city... wait, a succubi going to a human city can't be a good idea, on the other hand-

i keep walking lost in thoughts, finally I smile, wink to the rabbit, spread my wings and fly off into the night. he can't smell me from tthat far right?
After i made sure im out of the rabbit sight i change course into the mountains. a monster enetering human city at niht is bound to get unnecery attention from the cops after all.
>>
>>145144
The succubus flew off. Interesting. I just had a thought. humans aren't nocturnal. They might take offense to me walking through their town at night. I find a briar patch to wait out the rest of the night.
>>
>>145160
(aiming for the bee person eh? might as well; i'm going to sleep irl. have fun.)
>>
>>145187
Hey, are you awake yet, I don't think that bee is online.
>>
>>147069
(yeah, woke up about half an hour ago.)
>>
>>147136
Wheat.
>>
>>147136
So, the bee left. And we were both waiting till dawn, at least, to enter town.
>>
File: fantasyland1.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fantasyland1.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
I woke up after a restless night of sleep and climbed down the tree i was taking shalter on. the stream nearby was a good source of water, but i was getting mighty hungry. I flew, but the land my eyes saw in the morning light... well, this place certainly has no buses... nor thelephones either. wondering if help could really be found in whatever settlement i'm now going to, I flew high and managed to find the king's road after fearing i was lost. i flew above it for a while, but as i show people traveling it i decided to land nearby and use my legs instead.
>>
>>147326
Well, I'm off to see this town. Off towards the buildings.
>>
>>147328
Wait, I'm starving. Eat grasses and berries, then go to town
>>
I tried asking the people i met weather the town was up the road or down the road, but it was hard finding someone who would so much as glance at me. at the end a near-sighted geezer smiled at me and told me the direction i should go, and offered me an apple, but the women next to him, i think it was his daughter, told him of my wings and he just gave me the evil eye like the rest.
I wonder if i can hide my wings like with the pheromones?
...nothing eh.
it is to be expected, but humans and succubi aren't a good mix. if i reached that town, i might be shot on the spot!
I shouldn't have brushed off that rabbit. he might have known a good place for monsters to stay. well no use crying on spoiled milk, and speaking of which, my current crisis can't be dealt on an empty stomach. I decided to get off the road and search for ediable plants. I remember my mom told me a thing or two about those, but the greenery in this land is pretty alien.
>>
>>147359
I catch that Succubus on the wind, (to my nose the subtle differences between human scent and yours are obvious) I could go and find her, it's always best to travel in groups, but she was rather off handed earlier. I'm sure she has calmed down by now, I follow the scent(no sense in entering town alone after all)
>>
>>147335
>>147328
I have no clue which way town is.
>>
I wanna play a Human male named John.
>>
>>147389
you can if you want. You can be a dm in adition to being a rabbit if you wish.
>>
I don't like sharing a code with my brother, it's weird.
>>
>>147408
If this is to confusing for some, I can just leave you guys with my bro.
>>
>>147419
This Id shit is too weird, give me a mo' I wanna try something.
>>
>>147428
All right, did that work?
>>
>>147432
How 'bout now?
>>
>>147436
I'm out of ideas.
>>
File: tumblr_mtjpfbPqrB1scdx9go1_500.jpg (136KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtjpfbPqrB1scdx9go1_500.jpg
136KB, 500x645px
Rolled 28 (1d100)

I'm be back, maybe. 50/50 chance.
>>
>>147400
I know it looks like I'm insane, but it's much simpler, we're brothers and we live together.
>>
>>147475
Did I fix it this time?
>>
>>147439
try cleaning your 4chan cookies.
>>
>>147475
It's ok, as long as you use names i don't care the ids are similiar
>>147443
oh you are going? well take care.
>>
I'm back
>>
I want an essay on what I missed.
>>
>>148766
Nothing at all. Raspberry is looking for something to eat and Winter is looking for Raspberry.
I don't know if your brother still lurks itt.
>>
>>148766
So, john, what is your character doing?
>>
>>149050
I lurk.
>>
I wondered around a flowery meadow looking for 'meaty' leaves. I ate a bit.
(1-3 ate something poisonous, 4-6 am safe)

>>149053
(funny, so was I
I guess i should have metioned before i was waiting for winter to find raspberry...)
>>
>>149139
how do i sot web.... err roll dice.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>149143
oh right
>>
>>149148
>2
Merde.

I began feeling funny taste in my mouth and immidiatly spat it out. the taste remained, and it was kinda painfull at this point so i spreaded my wings... i think i saw a clear pool nearby, water are always good.
>>
>>149157
I see this, "what did you eat?!?"
>>
>>149179
"Leaves... Oh It's you. well [sarcasm]Good Morning.[/sarcasm]"
>>
>>149198
"These ones?" Sees the leaves in question. *Sigh* "well, you should be fine if you drink plenty of water, but I suggest we get some medicine. This can get very nasty sometimes. Here. Put this on" offers his waist coat.
>>
I will now allocate points
>5p Magic
>8p Timeless
>5p Sustained
>2p Twin
>>
>>149207
"We're Identical!"
>Wait, fuck, I have to deal with this asshole.
>>
>>149204
>>149207
Although I could be smaller giants.
>>
>>149204
Raspberry murmur a quiet "thank you" While taking his coat. She uses the coat to hide her wings, so she can easily pass for a human.
"Even tough you are helping me don't expect anything in return get it? if you do i can handle myself. Hmph..."

>>149207
a human don't get points :P he put them all at reincarnation into being a human.

>>149210
lol.

>>149223
interesting.
>>
>>149230
I just thought that as a human, I wouldn't get any monster points.
>>
>>149230
>>149244
So should I be a couple of smaller giants.
>>
>>149244
i think besides 'magic' few humans begin with any of the perks

>>149254
well, you could be a giant that think he is a really big human.
>>
>>149230
"Listen. The humans will likely leave me alone if they think I'm your pet. If you won't help then give me back the coat. Else stay put and wait for me. We will need funds to get you the medicine."
>>
>>149263
I meant being a giant that took the smaller perk instead of bigger.
>>
>>149281
I could be the brownies from willow. Or more like pixies.
>>
>>149274
"oh, a give and take? well i can do that much... but are you sure you want to pretend being a pet?"
"I'm Raspberry btw. don't use this name for anything bad like weird rituals or whatever ok?"
>>
>>149274
"Winter,and on second thought you had best come with me" drags raspberry off on a hunting trip.
>>
>>149288
Weird? Does anything count as weird here?
>>
>>149285
(pixie feels like it'll be a mixture of things, midget and... bee for the wings? i dunno.)

>>149293
*gets dragged along* "hey - wait" *dragged* "I can" "Use my legs" *drag drag* "I said" "Stop!"

>>149297
(I'm still new to this place so even if itsn't weird here, it's weird for me.)
>>
>>149316
I will be a Elemental/Giant.
>>
>>149331
Or just giant with magic.
>>
>>149316
Let's go "fine, just stay quiet and stay nearby. I'm going to see about getting us a deer. (Oh and erm, could you, ahem, keep track of which way the road is, I have a terrible sense of direction.)" Starts looking for tracks
>>
>>149331
>>149337
post your point distribution once you are done

>>149348
"I'm thirsty. ill come back here after i had something to drink first." I make sure to memorize this place as i take off to where i think i saw a pool.
>>
>>149358
"Oh, ok"

OOC: I assume your giving John time to meet us one at a time?
>>
>>149410
(no, its just that Raspberry still didn't wash her mouth after eating that poison. I'm being totally IC here. sorry my only knowledge of girl behavior is from anime.)
>>
>>149433
Snicker to myself as I colect some bitterleaf (highly basic, if that saliva is distilled it could melt the skin of your arm and you wouldn't feel a thing until the skin slid right off.) It's useful for soap and should fetch a good price.
>>
Giant
>5 Magic
>8 Timeless
>5 Sustained
>2 Twin
>0 Smaller
>2 It Fits!
>10 Survival (×5)
>1 Lightweight
>3 Slow
>-2 Good Sport
>6 Avatar

Giant/Elemental(Fire/Earth[Stone?])
>5 Magic
>8 Timeless
>5 Sustained
>-2 Amnesia
>4 Hybrid
>0 Smaller
>3 Slow
>2 Survival
>-2 Good Sport
>-4 Physical
>0 Restrain Power
>5 Conjure Element
>4 Join Element
>5 Boost Power
>3 Hybrid Elemental

Elemental, Fire/Earth(Stone?)
>5 Magic
>8 Timeless
>5 Sustained
>2 Twin
>-4 Physical
>0 Restrain Power
>5 Conjure Element
>4 Join Element
>5 Boost Power
>6 Enchant Element
>3 Hybrid Elemental

And I am also considering a Drgon/Element, but I don't want to waste time. Which do you guys think I should be?
>>
>>149479
The first one.
>>
>>149479
>>149528
I'll until I have 3 responses.
>>
Raspberry drew some water from the pool and drank to ease the pain. she then headed back to wait for Winter like she said she would.
'I wonder if he's ok...'

>>149479
elementals comes with a free timeless you know
i vote for the hybrid one, just because having a twin might be too much for starters, but really you should go for what you want to play the most.

>>149538
>3
there are only 2 active here besides you tough.
>>
>>149570
I took the Physical hindrance
>Loose your free Timeless
>Get Restrain Power for free
>>
>>149570
>elementals comes with a free timeless you know
my bad, you got physical
>>
>>149594
That's right, I'm a very physical person.
; )
>>
>>149603
y-yeah. anyway
>fire/rock
so magma and brimstone?
>>
>>149617
No, Fire and Earth
How much faster does Slow make me?
>>
>>149644
I am 7.2 inches tall according to the smaller perk.
>>
>>149644
depends how much smaller you became... if you are 0.9 size of a human, i think youll be 1.1 faster. but since this is origanlly provate cyoa the rules are up to the player.
so, how much faster you think you have become?
>>
>>149690
>>149688
The Smaller Perk makes me 1/10th the size of a human.
>>
>>149688
I think you'll be 10 times faster, like pratchett's gnomes.
>>
>>149707
only if you wish to use it too it's full extent. you can decide to be bigger than that.
>>
i need to go to sleep soon.
>>
>>149716
Can I take slow more than once?
>>
>>149753
only perks that are specified to be multi-takeable can be taken more than once, and slow isn'y one of them
>>
(Good night)
>>
I found a minmax,
Dragon (Fire)/Elemental (Earth/Water)
>8 Timeless
>5 Sustained
>4 Hybrid
>12 True Monster Form
>4 Durable
>-5 Hated
>-2 Muted
>-3 Jinxed
>-3 Framed
>4 Absorb Energy
>5 Lair
>10 Scale Armor (×2)
>4 Regeneration
>5 Breath Attack
>3 Tail
>3 Horns
>-8 Valor
>4 Join Element
>5 Boost Power
>3 Hybrid Elemental
>-6 Reliant
>-4 Physical
>-4 Weakness
>0 Restrain Power
>>
>>150225
If he gets away with this you had best make a powerful wind mage to counter.
>>
>>150225
Growth Mother:
Elemental (Earth/Water)
8 Timeless
5 Sustained
4 Durable
-2 Amnesia
5 Monster Manual
-3 Forgetful
-2 Muted
4 Hybrid

-6 Reliant
3 Hybrid Elemental
-4 Physical
0 Restrain Power
5 Conjure Element
4 Join Element
6 Enchant Element

0 Larger
6 Avatar
2 Survival
5 Good Sport
4 Fertile
-2 Tired
-3 Slow

You can increase Tired and Larger, Which will also increase the effect the Slow has.
>>
Space Dragon
Base:
>4 Hybrid
>5 Sustained
(Natural Habitat)

Giant
>0 Larger
>2 Survival

Dragon
>6 Wings
>5 Lair
>>
>>150360
"My lair is the moon."
>>
>>150360
>>150368
"I love the smell of nothing in the morning."
>>
>>150360
Immortal Wish Granting Space Dragon:
>8 Timeless
>5 Sustained
>4 Hybrid
(Amnesia and Monster Manual optional)
Giant
>0 Larger
>6 Avatar
>2 Survival
>-5 Hated
Dragon
>6 Wings
>5 Lair
>6 Wish Granting
>>
I will be the tiny Elemental.
>>
I'm back!

So John, which one is it? post your final stats and add an image so we will have easier time finding it please...
>>
File: X3HtP0l.jpg (77KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
X3HtP0l.jpg
77KB, 480x416px
>>144781
>>144013
Posting these down here for ease of access.
>>
File: 011c09a6a24d51a44ee84f5dad1133f2.png (198KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
011c09a6a24d51a44ee84f5dad1133f2.png
198KB, 1200x1600px
>>152593
Good idea

>>143695
>>
Giant/Elemental(Fire/Earth)
5 Magic
8 Timeless
5 Sustained
-2 Muted
4 Hybrid

0 Smaller
3 Slow
2 Survival
-2 Good Sport

-4 Physical
5 Conjure Element
0 Restrain Power
4 Join Element
5 Boost Power
3 Hybrid Elemental
>>
>>154149
Yo.
just saying im going to sleep again an hour from now.
>>
>>154155
Let's get started then.
>>
>>154194
(Gladly.)
(What is john doing atm?)
>>
>>154207
My 7.2" body of badassery roars into existence inside of some poor man's fireplace.
>>154149
Amnesia, not Muted.
>>
>>154222
Only short people care about .2 inches
>>
>>154232
I'm 1.2" taller than my kin.
>>
>>154257
The Eldar(Tinygirls and Tinyboys) average 5", and usually only vary .01s on inches.
>>
After an hour I lose my patiance and go looking for Winter

>>149465
"Oh there you ware. found the herbs you ware looking for?"
>>
>>154264
*of inches.
>>
>>154280
*are
>>
>>154289
*John Jonston
>>
>>154300
**Khornate Muncha Khaine
>>
>>154305
***Amnesia Patient
>>
>>154305
What happened to john?

oh well
>>154149
*Khornate Muncha Khaine
>>
>>154149
>>154308
Khaine for short.
>>
>>154312
5'4.8" short
>>
>>154312
Muncha is cuter.
>>
>>154314
Are you high?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (250KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
250KB, 1280x1024px
>>154316
Khaine
>>
>>154323
No, I'm 7.2" tall
>>
>>154331
But hey, I look cool
>>
>>154346
are you sure the image fits the size
https://youtu.be/SLCuL-K39eQ?t=250
>>
>>154361
I'm not chernabog, I'm Khaine.
>>
>>154378
sorry, im not much into wh40hk

so what do ou do after going out the fireplace?
>>
>>154381
I slaughter the rats.
>>
>>154393
The rats are throwing water balloons at you with a ratapult. what will you do?
>>
>>154393
Whilst quietly piss in myself.
>>
>>154402
Join Element, I go in the floor, sneak out of building.
>>
>>154410
In shame.
>>
>>154410
(good night)
(did your brother leave the thread because reached bump limit?)
>>
>>154424
No, he is still in.
>>
>>154424
Day 1:
I fought servants of the horned god, and failed.
>>154381
Not WH40K, this is a medieval setting, so it's just Warhammer.
>>
>>154280
Yes, these should pay for some medicine and then some. Let's get to town. Lead the way.
>>
>>154542
"Getting to town? The humans in those parts aren't exactly friendly you know. isn't there a monster town or something somewhere?"
>>
>>156702
I don't think so, and that's the closest village as far as I know.
>>
>>156810
heh, so the rabbit doesn't know after all...
"the road is that way, the town is somewhere down the road" i said and began walking.
>>
>>156851
I follow, and, begin ogling that succubutt.

Broadway is dicking around with the chickens, bluh.
>>
>>156874
*brother
>>
>>156874
I'm just sitting in the coop, messing with my phone.
>>154402
I remembered that I didn't take weakness.
>>
>>156892
I return and Conjure fire. Also pebbles.
>>
>>156897
I aim for the rattapolts, hoping to destroy them, and not the house.
>>
>>156874
We reach the main road and start walking down it. soon the scenes of wilderness change into fields, and the first houses can be seen in the distance.
We reached the town. I was worried a bit, but despite the looks no guard came to stop us. there was a burning house somewhere and som people ware running franticly to lie out the fire, but the town seemed peacefull otherwise.
"We are here... what are we supposed to do here again, Winter?"
>>
>>156897
Imagine the look on this Kiramian'so face as he watches this tiny elemental have at it with the rats. I'd venture to say that he runs off to get the exterminator.
>>
>>156906
I should have smothered them with dirt. I Restrain the fire and slink off towards the well.
>>
>>156906
"We need to find the soap maker first milady."
>>
>>156919
Following the line of people carrying buckets.
>>
>>156928
"Milady, I smell an elemental" points out Muncha.
>>
>>156922
"...I'm not 'milady'. just 'Raspberry'"
"How will we find the soap maker? marely asking around probably won't be much help, not here"

>>156892
weakness is for earth elementals to be weak to a gush of wind. fire fears water since forever.
(it starts)
>>
>>156943
What does an elemental smell like, other than his element, like the dirt I'm joined with.
>>
>>156943
"An elemental?"
Must be lonely in this city full of hostile people
"Lets find it... my poisoning isn't that severe after all."
>>
>>156946
In the section for elementals, is an option to have more points to spend in exchange for a weakness against your opposing element(s). I did not take this hinderance.
>>
>>156946
>>156959
Unlike you.
>>
>>156959
that hindearance is for stuff like making an earth elemental weak to a gush of wind. fire fears water since forever.

>>156965
yeah, i should have mentioned a slight dizziness has attacked me while Winter was oggling me. thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>156952
It's this weird magic shit, you know how dogs will bark at a ghost when no human can sence it? It's the same deal.

>>156946
Whispers "I'm supposed to be your pet, remember? Anyways, you should be able to get away with asking directions. You do look like a little human girl after all."
>>156957
Out loud "certainly milady"
>>
>>156970
The rules do not state that elementals fear their opposite, and weakness only states that exposure makes you tired and weak, and only increases the damage a human would normally take fromantic the sAmerican sorce.
>>
>>156993
*same (how, just how?)
>>
>>156957
Meanwhile people are muttering about the Daiski and their inability to teach their children proper caution around monsters.
>>
>>156972
"oh, I guess if i find some near sighted person he might not notice my wings." I said, thinking back on the old person i met on the road. After looking around i found some hag watering some flowers in a little garden.
"oh right, the pet plan, forgot about it."

i did my best to fold my wings and hide my tail in my skirt.
"Hi! hmm, I'm new around here so I was wondering if you know where a soap maker is?"
"Oh, hello young one. my, what a sweet face you have, i remember when i was young..."
I smile while pretending to listen to the old lady rambling.
"and than after we danced... oh where was I?"
"You ware telling me about a place to buy soap"
"right right. you need to head down this street here, than go left in elm street, than keep going straight till the little park with the puppies on the sign, than left again, no right... yes right, there you'll find the guard station. I'm sure one of the guards will know. Have a good day young one!"
She gives me a toothless grin and i was wondering if she was doing it on purpose.
"thank you madam"

I turn to Winter. "Maybe you try?"
>>
>>156993
fire doesn't fear water because it's opposite, fire fears water because thats how fire is.
here, let me tell you this way. a wood elemental will fear fire regardless of what. if it takes weakness, it will also have problem with it's opposite (i think it's steel) but its fear of fire will comes directly from wood being burnable. same with fire fearing water regardless of perks.
>>
>>157029
I gave you my coat, remember.
>>
>>157005
Daiski?

>>156997
America!
>>
>>157037
I'm only half Elemental, and a hybrid of elements on top of that.
>>
>>157042
People from daisk. It sounds right.
>>
>>157041
(that was so long ago i forgot)
(where ware you yesterday btw)
I reach the guardhouse near the park and ask for a map of the town. I get it, the male guards ware surprisingly friendly.
"the closest soap maker is this way. lets go."

>>157047
water should still be painfull

>>157051
oh, ok
>>
>>157057
Following frantically. Catching so many mental ages of Raspberry moving around I'm that coat.
>>
>>157064
*images
*In
>>
>>157057
If I had weakness, it would make me tired and weak, but even then, it would only hurt where it would hurt a human (drowning and pressure), which are the same reasons it harms fire.
>>
>>156970
You'd think it was the poison.
>>
>>157071
So, yes, I should fear water, as in I don't like swimming, and fear any water mass deeper than 3".
>>
>>157064
I'm feeling a growing dizziness overcoming me.
"Mind if I sit own a bit? I think those leaves ware more potent than what i imagined..."

>>157084
yeah

>>157071
fire and humans are different. if you splash a huamn hand with water, the human will be wet. if you splash any part of a fire with water, the fire will be hurt.
the weakness perk as nothing to do with it since you didn't take it.
>>
>>157090
>>157092
I don't breath through my skin like fire.
>>
>>157092
"Oh my! Help! My lady has bitterleaf poisoning! She needs a glass of milk!" (Yes, that is what you do for this kind of poison. A glass of milk.)
>>
>>157090
Heck, I would fear water that reaches my knees. (1.5")
>>
>>157092
>>157113
But, as you say I am not weak, so I only fear water deeper than I am.
>>
>>157122
Or that is moving to fast.
>>
>>157122
>>157128
Or that is to broad to swim in a few seconds.
>>
>>157133
Although as long as the water lays on earth, I can just go under it.
>>
>>157099
Look, if we are trying to bring actual science in, elementals shouldn't exist. neither should magic.

>>157108
some farmer with a handcart full of kegs stopped by.
"I don't have a glass, but if you just go here to the barrels i'll open and let some out."
(i wonder if it's like the fact that milk also help when eating spicy stuff)

"Thanks" I murmur and slowly stands up. I kneel near the kegs and open the valve, some people in the street stop out of curiosity and watch as i drink milk and accidently splash some on myself...
...And get an even stronger nausa. so strong that i puke, and blessingly enough, that makes me feel MIGHTY better.
"That worked wonders! thanks ag-"
the farmer looked a me with such hostility that the words on my mouth died out
"laterz!" I take Winter's hand and bolt out of there.
>>
>>157092
>>157099
>>157113
>>157122
>>157128
>>157133
>>157145
Although, I have Amnesia and move/think at twice the speed of a human.
>>
>>157163
*snickers* "let's sell these quickly and find out if there's some where to clean you up." Hands Raspberry the leaves. "I don't have to tell you not to eat those"
>>
What do you mean science? I'm just bringing in how I believe my character would behave based on my imagination and the rules I read.
>>
>>157163
>>157197
But if you want me to bring logic, Fire evaporates water, water douses fire. Water fears fire as much as fire fears water, I am half flesh, flesh fears fire, flesh fears the underground, I fear myself more than water.
>>
>>157188
"ok. the marketplace is that way, I wonder if there is a stall we could use?"
*after reaching the market*
[pheremones turned on]
should make haggling easier
*giggle*
"before we start any haggling, Winter, what is the monetary value of those?"

>>157218
so if you meet a water elemental he won't like you. but water are generally stronger than fire, and i think a pure water elemental could douse your 1/4 elemental flames with ease.
>>
>>157248
Maybe, but since I did not take the option that made me TAKE MORE DAMAGE FROM WATER the rest of me would be equally effected.
>>
>>157248
Whispers "Each one leaf should fetch you 4 gold. So I'd say you have about 60 gold worth of alchemical goodies there."
>>
>>157273
A note here. Extract of bitterleaf is used for Industrial cleaning. Like wizards labs and the like.
>>
>>157248
>>157263
My issue is that there is an option that would make water hurt me, but I didn't take it, so the water would effect me like a miniature human, based on the games rules.
>>
>>157263
>TAKE MORE DAMAGE FROM WATER
there is no such option. you take only 1/4 normal damage from water, compared to a normal fire elemental. your flames are only 1/4 as damaging tough.

>>157283
you should tell her the target costumers as well
>>
>>157296
Continues whispering "Alchemists, soap makers, private wizards and Technomancers tend to be the biggest buyers of bitterleaf. Don't expect to drop it all off on one buyer though."
>>
>>139458
>>157296
14 of 15
+4 Weakness
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-20-00-11-19.png (502KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-20-00-11-19.png
502KB, 1080x1920px
>>157317
>>
>>157309
Still more "And don't wave it around so much, we don't want to get robbed."
>>
>>157317
>>157324
>Attacks from this element will deal double damage to you.
>>
>>157324
ok,so the perk does make you take more damage from water.

>>157291
it doesn't make water hurt you, just double the damage you'd already take from it. if you don't take damage from it at all than it doubling the damage won't damage you either.

>>157309
>>157328
"in that case we should head into the more mystic part of the market."
"Don't look."
I find a quiet ally and remove my shirt, than putting Winter's coat on and button it properly
"ok you can look"
I lay my shirt in front of me and lay the goods on it.
"can you Announce the marchendise while i sit here on the 'counter' Winter?"
>>
>>157347
No! We go to them! If we tell the whole market what we have we'll be mugged for sure!
>>
>>157347
You are saying I can't cross a puddle without taking damage. Or did you forget that I'm less than a foot tall?
>>
>>157355
"What, in broad daylight, among all the other stands, while guards patrols are out?"
>>
>>157347
>>157361
You are saying rain could kill me.
>>157362
In a city that doesn't like monsters.
>>
>>157347
So much lewd goes through winters mind as he realizes that that is her shirt. Her bare nipples on my coat. I'd sniff that when I got it back if it weren't for the vomit.
>>
>>157361
you can still go underground without any problems
entering the actual puddle, yes it will hurt
well, whatever. i don't feel like arguing really we spent too much time on it. rules are just guidlines when they get in the way of fun.
>>
>>157364
im just a cute little girl as long as Winter's coat hide my wings.
>>
>>157362
Yes. Besides, our buyers are trying to sell there goods at this hour. They don't have time to look for us.
>>
>>157367
there is no vomit on the shirt, or she wouldn't have used it for the herbs.
>>
>>157378
I was talking about the coat.
>>
>>157375
Thats not how markets work. they could always send their apprentices once they learn there are some rare herbs nearby.
>>
>>157368
There is no rule that says water hurts me! You said that it would!
>>
>>157384
there is no vomit on the coat either, luckily
if there was, she would first and formst found a place to wash it before going to the market, like a fountain or something.
>>
>>157390
yes, sure.
>>
>>157390
That's the whole reason it bothers me so much. If you could have pointed out in the Rules where it says I would, I would just accept it and roleplay with it.
>>
>>157400
>>157401
You put me to tears over this.
>>
>>157375
"are you sure? i thought people both buy and sell at the marketplace."
Well, he should know those stuff better than me
"well, turn around."
*wardrobe rearrengment*
"ok, lets move around and haggle."
>>
>>157407
Am I at the well yet?
>>
>>157388
4 gold a leaf! Very easy to run off with too! Do you really want to announce to a crowd that you have goods this expensive!
>>157396
Oh yeah! I'm definitely having lewd thoughts right now.
>>
>>157407
Thank you.
>>
>>157413
Is she Restraining her element?
>>
>>157423
I don't know. Is she?
>>
>>157427
Does it matter? She doesn't have Radiant, so unless she's holding you hand or something.
>>
>>157434
Good point.
>>
>>157401
there is nothing in the rules saying anyone in the new world are speaking english either. or that we instictively know all our abilities and how to use them.

>>157409
why are you asking me? you are there if you think you are there.

>>157423
no. however, just because she is an elemental of chastity doesn't mean people around her will get purer, just that thinking about her in lewd ways comes less naturally to them. considering Winter stats, its still perfectly natural that he still feels lust.

>>157427
no, but it shouldn't get in the way of pheremones, just weaken them by turning lust to affection

>>157434
>>157437
holding hands is lawd enough to counter her being an elemntal of chastity.

>>157413
we go around the stalls and I haggle while Winter's holding the greens. I manage to score on avarge 6g per leaf despite (or due) to my lack of negotiation experiance.
>>
It's nearly 1:00 in the morning here, so I'm going to sleep. See you lot sometime after 8
>>
>>157451
There is, however an option to know what you are and what your abilities are, although I didn't take that either.
3 of 15
5 Monster Manual
>>
>>157451
"90 gold! Get over here!" Kisses Raspberry, full on the mouth, in the middle of the marketplace, thinking so many lewd thoughts.
You are so sexy right now.
>>
>>157472
Consequences, occur.
>>
>>157455
night
sorry for being so picky

>>157468
well, you are picky too, despite that you used your powers almost immediatly as soon as you came to the world without taking the manual

>>157479
(What you want me to do, faint?)
a sudden wave of dizziness wash over me
*pushes Winter's away before he sticks his tongue in... well at least try*
"mmm... hmmm! hm hmmm, hmm hmmmm!"
a crowd of people watch, but as i was starting to lose consioucsness a guard hit Winter's head with a club.
"Filthy beast... you ok miss? we will be taking your pet to the pan. next time don't take out those animals without your paraents."
im sitting panting on the ground, catching my breath, too weak to do anything as the guards are taking the rabbit away. and thn... I faint.
>>
>>157517
Er- what is "the pan"?
>>
>>157526
Sory englih is not my first languege... should i have used 'the kennels'? are they for any animal or just for dogs?
>>
>>157537
Animals. But I think the word you looking for is, the pound.
>>
>>157539
good to know.

you think ive been too annoying to your brother? I don't want to scare him off, but social interactions ware never my forte
>>
>>157544
Nah, I've had worse spats and stayed freinds. I'll ask him about it later.
>>
>>157549
You should go to sleep to. I'll see you later.
>>
>>157551
Alright. I'll try, but I've been drinking an energy drink. I may just pull another all nighter.
>>
>>157555
don't its bad for you.
>>
>>157560
There is no way I'm getting any sleep tonight. My brain is buzzing from caffeine.
>>
>>157570
well, i guess you don't need some random people on the net telling you when to sleep.

>>157517
I wake up on a dank floor in a cold cell and realize to my horror that I lost Winter's coat.
"feeling better, 'miss'?"
I look towards the voice. beyond the bars i see a women in platemail and a helberd. She sneers at me.
"Disappointed that no male guards around? You are not getting 'fed' here, filthy succubus."
Actually II'm happy about that, but i won't tell her this. My belly rumbles and strangthen the impression i was hoping to make.
The guard leers at me.
"Your crime is pretneding to be human and causing disturbance at public. your sentence is tomorrow, the judges are busy. today."

"We don't take a criminal belongings even from your kind" she said, "so you can keep the gold. we don't serve food to succubi in here, but you know what? I'm willing to make an exception for you."
She grins.
"For a small price of 10g per meal."

I have no knowledge about this world currency, but I can tell thats a lot. However...
"I know you lot counted the money already. if i report i lost 10g and that you have them you might get in trouble. your friends won' believe me, but your boss would know better. I suppose if only 1g disappears than it could be just a miscount."
"Well aren't you a cheeky one" She said.
She takes a bowl from the table and places it near the bars. Inside it there is... yogurt. that's definitely yogurt. yum yogurt. No way it's anything else. Yup.
"I'll be taking 3g of your purse. Enjoy the meal." said the guard as she exited the room with disgust.
>>
>>157648
"Good morning gorgeous." Says Winter from the cell opposite. "I'm in here as your acomplice and for 'public indecency'. They mixed alot of sedatives in with that. They probably think we'll try to run away."
>>
>>157675
*Sniff* also, that's bull semen, probably wouldn't do you much good anyways.
>>
>>157694
"Here" slides a different bowl over to her. It's filled with a similar fluid. "This stuff is clean, I should know."
>>
>>157704
Turns away and thinks about snares.
>>
>>157675
>>157694
>>157704
is halfway trough the bowl when winter got to the word 'sedatives', but I'm not paying him much mind. really, we wouldn't be here if he just showed some self retraint! did he say something about bull? probably that old joke about yugort being so lumpy because the bull resists when milked.
I finish the yogurt just as Winter pushes me another bowl. it's smell... apple yogurt! how lovely!
Well, I hope he doesn't think this makes up for my first kiss. seriously.
"well if you insists I'll accept th-" *drops due to sedatives*
>>
>>157792
"What was- oh no." I guess it's up to me. *Sigh*
>>
>>157810
Slip through the bars (stupid humans, they always assume that their prisons will hold an animal) take the spare keys (seriously, you keep these in the same room as the cells) and unlock Raspberry's cage.
>>
>>157816
The guradswomen enters in time to see Winter's actions
"So she fiinished? good. it's good you are out as well, accidents can happen to criminals that attampt to escape."
She draws a sword.
>>
>>157821
No time for subtlety run in low, jumping at the last second, my sheer speed (about 100mph) should be enough to give my foot the extra umph needed to knock her out when it connects with her temple.
>>
>>157824
(she has a sword. your leg-)

(oh fine. but you can shape the world too from time to time.)

( why do I need to be the one maanaging all the npcs?)
>>
>>157825
Listen, that was what we call a "feint", my actions were meant to bring her to expect me to attack her legs. She brings her sword to defend from the expected attack, and I strike elsewhere. To add to this, I was moving towards her at quite a significant speed. If you would like to claim that this person, a prison guard, has the skill to anticipate the fact that I was, in this instance, feinting, then you don't understand swordplay.
>>
>>157829
(I don't think she will excpect your faint, but i don't know if you have the skill to switch to a kick at that speed in the last second. than again, a second is a second)
>>
>>157836
Meh! It's not about skill at this point, it's about making the enemy think your going to do something else. Besides, most sword fights are hilariously short winded.
>>
>>157837
>most sword fights are hilariously short winded.
(you tell me, 'bushido blade' was a great game)

The guard is knocked out, making mighty racket as her steel armored body hits the floor. kidding, just a normal racket. no one is going to come check. take your time dragging raspberry out of there, her finding an antidote to make the sedatives wear off faster.
>>
>>157842
I look around the prison (surely no one is stupid enough to keep a poison like that and not keep an antidote) sure enough, that guard had the antidote on her person. I give this to Raspberry and help her swallow it (look at how her lips wrap around my finger (damnit, we've observed how these thoughts affect her)) and pick up the sword while I wait for the antidote to kick in.
>>
>>157843
https://www.comdotgame.com/adult
(here.)

(anyway)
After what seems like forever, I finally opens my eyes.
"Wha, what happened...?" I ask weakly, not yet in total control of my vocal cords
>>
>>157871
You ate the sedatives and I broke us out, now we need to run!
>>
>>157884
"H-huh, w-what?"
I get up and stretch
"oh prison... right! prison!"
yeah i got dumped in prison after my cover was blown...
i shake my handed and slap my cheeks a few times
no time to get lost in thought. i send one last longing stare at the apple yogurt before telling Winter "I'm awake, I'm up."
I don't think he had any bad intentions... and this predictment is my fault as muc as his... probably
"Lead the way"
>>
>>157887
If your hungry go ahead and grab that (points at the bowl) you fly out and meet me on the main road (sprints outside on all fours following the scent of the woods)
>>
>>157893
(Seriously? wasn't the site i gave you enough?)
(oh well, try not to get Winter lost)

I nod and crouch near the second bowl. as I wasn't as hungry as i was before, this time I take my time to enjoy the taste while I bring Winter's Yogurt close to my lips, I semi-kiss the bowl when I start drinking, than slurping, than hungrily gulping its contents, while some spill on my neck and clothes. finally i lick the last drop of the bunny's white milk of the bowl as well as wipe my face for any spilled milk with my hands and finishing by licking those clean as well.
"Itadaikaimasu i guess? or was it gochousama? watever." i gently put the bowl down and proceed to hastily leave the dungeon. It was mid noon outside, still to early to fly in the city's skyscape without fear of stray eyes noticing me. I go back inside, take the guard armor (but not her tabard) and leave. this should be enough for now.

I eriously hope the crime of escaping jail and attacking a guard is less severe than the crime of public disturbance and pretending to be a human, but I somehow doubt it... why do guys always think with the hair on their chest? well, too late now. lets leave this town. i hope i wont geet too much unwanted attention.
[pheremones turned off]
>>
>>157908
I get out of town, once out here I hide my tracks (master hunters know what is looked for) and hide in a briar bush, keeping an eye out for Raspberry.
>>
I feel momentrily sad about the gold tht was without a doubt, in the guards main office rather than the dungoen, but hopefully, it will be an incentive that will prevent them from chasing after us.
I leave the main road to some secluded place in the woods to don off the armor. Its really waaaaaaaaay to big for me.
>>
>>157921
Just as I spot Raspberry, someone throws "The Biodegradable Rag"(the Daisk newsletter) into my briar bush. I take the day old copy and go after my petite succubus.
>>
>>157932
I arrive and show her the rag, apparently a technomancer has put it upon himself to make it easier for succubi to obtain their unique food source. I also catch the scent of a deer. I go hunting while I let her puzzle over this new information, and perhaps the other news in the rag.
>>
>>157978
oh, a gene engineered semen? how disgusting.
well thats for succubuses who can only eat semen. I can eat normal foods, like yogurt.
I flip the page.
and another one.
and another one.
oh, whats this. its seems not all places in this god forsaken land hate monsters. sounds like a nice place to leave in.
I raise my eyes and gaze at the direction of the road, wondering if on the other side of it lies a safe heaven. I guess i should go there, after properly saying goodbye to winter. Well, im still a wanted criminal now, i hope it won't affect my life from now on... who am i kidding.
>>
>>157994
I return dragging a deer carcass, "on second thought, this may not have been the best idea." Gets a fire going "So, what do you think of going to Daisk together?"
>>
>>158009
Well i guess itll be less lonely that way
"sure why not."
>>
>>158016
Thanks. Now help me with this deer. We'll probably leave most of it behind but I want it's antlers and skin at least. Damn this thing is unwieldy (this thing being the sword he is attempting to skin a deer with.
>>
>>158024
I take the sword and start helping Winter skin the deer.
>>
>>158048
Sweet. Now, desguises. I make a simple headband using the antlers and a small strip of the pelt. The rest of the pelt is fashioned into a makeshift cloak for you. "There. Now we can travel the road in relative safety, as we don't match our own descriptions."
>>
>>158050
(i'm bored)
(thnks for playing with me so far.)
>>
>>158055
Your welcome.
>>
Wow, really winter?
Although, I think he may just be digging into character like a tick.
>>
I don't think I ever chose a starting location.
>>
>>158369
Or, the Internet gives him to much confidence.
>>
>>158378
I have yet to use magic, and we already have a magic user, I would like to be the thing with the book.
>>
>>158459
How androgenus am I allowed to be?
>>
I'm switching to my laptop, just a sec.
>>
There.
>>
>>158490
>>158494
No one would have noticed if I had said nothing.
>>
>>158369
umm, what?
>>
>>158767
Never mind that, its party time.
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.