[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney World Building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: disney villans.jpg (161KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
disney villans.jpg
161KB, 1600x900px
Trying to develop a world based on Disney kingdoms. Would involve minor time travel. A land divided into 3 kingdoms,help the drive the darkness from those 3 kingdoms, and it escapes to the past to destabilize the the kingdoms that were prior to the ones you just saved, far enough back that whether or not sucessful it would effect the ones you just saved. then resting dormant for into the future of the first quest's time line to reawaken and cause havoc then. this will allow for fun time play, like hiding an item that you aren't high enough level to use but will be in the next time line, landscape changes, kings refusing to give up an item to you now but will entrust it to fall to you upon their deaths, ect.

Ideas? What Disney heroes and villains would you incorporate?

And no, I don't want this to be some kingdom hearts nonsence. Aimed at DND style.
>>
>>1394308
4chan.org/tg/
>>
>>1394308
>No Rourke
Shit image.
>>
>>1394839
Why would anyone want to go into that cesspit of shitposting and bait if they could avoid it?
>>
>>1396195
Because they already did this:
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Disney_Villains_Victorious
>>
>>1396195
Don't be a elitistt faggot who is simutanously too dumb to use the right board and too fuckin cocky to correct your fuckup.

Unless you are going to write that quest right now atleast go to quest general or something.
>>
>>1394308
>Gaston
>Villain
>Gaston's only crime was hating furries
I thought 4chan hated furries.
>>
>>1396195
because it's where this post belongs, fucktard
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>1396195
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>1398556
>>
So, any ideas?
>>
>>1401194
Go back to /tg/ you stupid shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.