[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mage Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

File: Mage RP Pic 1.jpg (6MB, 1359x4278px) Image search: [Google]
Mage RP Pic 1.jpg
6MB, 1359x4278px
Gray emptiness surrounds all that you are. You feel nothing, you are nothing. Then, a faded voice, blurred beyond comprehension. You feel energy surging into your body, as you are reawakened anew. (Alright, I saw this one on /tg/ and thought it would be fun to turn into a quest thread, so here we are. We can either do the categories of this CYOA one at a time, or you all can just create entire characters, and we'll play the one that gets the most support. Let's do this.)
>>
File: Mage RP Pic 2.jpg (2MB, 1359x2067px) Image search: [Google]
Mage RP Pic 2.jpg
2MB, 1359x2067px
Here's the second part.
>>
Juggernaut - Super Human - Regeneration

Unarmed Combat - Survivalism - Mysticism

Helga

Leather armor (free) - Thunderfists (14gp)

Fortress (25gp) - Eight Guards (Free) - Spy (4gp) - Eight workers (2gp) - Two Chef (4gp) - 18 Serfs (3gp) - Four hunters (6gp) - Apprentise (2gp) - Steward (4gp) - Inquisitor (6gp)

No drawbacks, dragons or weird beasties.
>>
>>1393168
This sounds pretty rad. We Muscle Wizard now.
>>
>>1393168
I rather like this. We're set up to be a strong fighter, almost unbeatable in martial combat, as well as a minor Lord with a self sustaining land. We probably work under the king or something to either lead his army or are sent to take down strong threats with the Inquisition. Their are also a number of other possibilities but I like the character you built
>>
>>1393168
>>1393186
I would however we take diplomacy in place of one of the other minor skills like survivalism or mysticism. It would be useful to gain a leadership skills if we want to increase the power over the people and followers to become a great commander and possibly become a mighty king or lord
>>
>>1393197
>>1393168
Could replace survivalism? As I made it I thought of some rough-ish guy who doesn't really care much about politics only doing what needs done and protecting those who need protecting with the use of his magical talent and force. Not one for fucking around with nobles or court but diplomacy could help.
>>
>>1393205
Diplomacy would allow us to lead fighters better, but we don't have to have it. It's a really cool build. Tell me how you want to take the character.
>>
Alternative Suggestion

Superhuman
Shadowform
Shamanism

Melee
Alchemy
Nimble Fingers (could be switched for Diplomacy)

Mathilde

Longsword, Robes, Token Head (Free)
Dagger (free if Nimble finders is switched 1)
Leather Armor (3gp), Shuriken (2gp)

City Manse (22gp)(30people)

Steward (1)(Free)
Chef (1)(2gp)
Serfs (6) (1gp)
Mage (Mind Magic)(1) (6gp)
Apprentice (1) (2gp)
3 x Spy (3) (12gp)
2 x Bandit Captain (2) (10gp)
5 x Bandits (15) (10gp)

no Pets no Drawbacks

36 Gold left

This is practicaly a Crime Organisation with political ties.
Living in the capital city, with a network of contacts and Spies. The Bandits are Enforcers.

Magic and Skills allow us to go everywhere undetected and make us a decent fighter on our own. Shamanism and Alchemy are there to adapt to every possible situation with a little prep work.
>>
It appears that everyone supports the Superhuman Juggernaut. I like it. What shall be your name, o great and mighty "mage"?
>>
>>1393299
Martin Kong
>>
>>1393299
Frazer Volkov?

Randred Oalk?

Edmond Manzikert?

I prefer Frazer.
>>
>>1393378
I'll choose Frazer
>>
As your body materializes, you see blood-stained grass beneath your feet. torn up trees and foliage around you, and a dark gray sky, thundering loudly. You fall to the ground with a loud crash, as your heavy, superhuman body is much heavier than that of a normal man. You stand, and look down at yourself, seeing a large, muscular body made up of stone, etched with magical runes. At your feet is an aged man, with a graying beard, and wearing a luxurious robe. Large wounds cover his body, and he is clearly dead. His large hand clutches a small note, with a name written onto it; Frazer Volkov. Your name, you remember. Picking up the note, it reads...
"Frazer Volkov,
If you are reading this, then I am dead, and my last ditch effort worked. With the last of my magical energy, I raised a soul from the Anther, and bestowed upon it as much of my power as I could. All that I ask is that you continue where I left off; find greater power. Seek knowledge and strength, and improve your magical abilities. You are sure to turn into a powerful mage. What you use your magic on, however, is up to you, and you alone.
I leave with you all that I have; my Thunderfists, powerful weapons that I created decades ago, as well as my Stronghold, Stonebreaker Keep, with all the privileges and ownership rights that come with it. Show this message to my Steward, Jaegar the Wise, and he shall tell you the rest.
Sincerely Yours, Haegoth Eldar"
On Haegoth's body is a set of leather armor and two Katars, sparking with magical energy.

>Take everything that Haegoth has, then head off to find Stonebreaker Keep.

>Take what you need from Haegoth and give him a burial in the woods, respecting his memory.

>Leave Haegoth and head out to Stonebreaker Keep.

>Write in
>>
File: Mage RP Pic 3.jpg (421KB, 721x962px) Image search: [Google]
Mage RP Pic 3.jpg
421KB, 721x962px
>>
>>1393430
>>Take what you need from Haegoth and give him a burial in the woods, respecting his memory.
>>
>>1393430
I agree, lets bury the man.
>>Take what you need from Haegoth and give him a burial in the woods, respecting his memory.
>>
Using only your bare hands, you dig Haegoth a grave, using a large stone to mark it. A small mound in this clearing in the woods can be seen, and you feel a small amount of benevolence for what you've done. As you pay your respects for the departed mage, you hear shuffling in some nearby bushes. A woman walks out into the clearing, wearing full plate armor and carrying a large Glaive, which she hoists over her shoulder. She has blood red hair and a young, slightly freckled face. She's much shorter than you, standing at about 5' 7", and has a rather skinny figure. "Hey," she says, approaching you. "That was a kind thing you did for him." She stands next to you in front of the grave, also paying her respects. "Was he a friend of yours?"

>"You could say that."

>"He was a foolish old man who went and got himself killed."

>Remain silent.

>Write in
>>
>>1393463
>"He's the one summoned me. I have no clue his intentions but people deserve at least this much respect upon death.
>>
Change >>1393470
To
"It seems like he at least knew me, which is more than I can say about myself."
>>
>>1393494
support
>>
"It seems like he at least knew me, which is more than I can say about myself." The warrior looks at you curiously. "Who are you, anyway?" she asks as she observes you. Before you can answer, however, you hear shuffling in the foliage all around you. Figures cloaked in shadows appear around the clearing, looking at the two of you with malicious intent. Many of them carry weapons, and a few prepare spells. "Bandits," the young girl says, casually pulling the glaive off of her shoulder. She goes into a low battlestance and holds the glaive at level with her waist, preparing to strike at anyone who comes near. You yourself have no idea what you are capable of. Now might be a good time to find out.

>Fight the Bandits with the warrior

>Let the young girl take care of it

>Run away

>Write in
>>
>>1393593
>>Fight the Bandits with the warrior
We will not turn away from a fight, especially against foul bandits
>>
>>1393614
support
>>
You turn towards the bandits and put on your Thunderfists. Upon your touch, you feel magical energy course through your body, and as you get into a combat stance, you are suddenly hyper-alert and ready for anything. There are 13 bandits surrounding you two, you can sense, 6 in the trees, 5 on the ground, and 2 floating above you with magic. 3 of them are unarmed, 7 of them have physical weapons, and 3 are using magic. As you prepare for combat, an arrow clangs harmlessly off of you, falling to the ground as if it were nothing.

>Charge the groundlings head-on with your Thunderfists, relying on your brute strength and endurance.

>Go back to back with the young warrior in a defensive stance, waiting for the enemy to attack first instead of engaging immediately.

>Pick up a nearby rock to throw at the mages above in an attempt to take out the magic users.

>Write in
>>
>>1393880
>>Charge the groundlings head-on with your Thunderfists, relying on your brute strength and endurance.
Take some of the enemies and throw them at the flying mages.
>>
Charging forward, you immediately smash your way through the ranks of the bandits before they even have the chance to react. Your Thunderfist attacks immediately send lightning coursing through your victims' bodies, killing them almost instantaneously. Occasionally, you are hit with stray bolts of magic and arrows, but they hardly do any damage to you. Picking up one of the dead bandits, you hurl them into the air towards one of the mages, knocking them out of the air. The young warrior skillfully dodges arrows and sword strikes and counter-attacks swiftly, cutting down bandits with her glaive. The two remaining mages begin charging a spell together, chanting as they do so.

>Throw another bandit at them to ruin their spell. Best to take precautions and not let them have the chance.

>Leave them and keep fighting, they should be of no concern.

>Write in
>>
>>1394238
>>Throw another bandit at them to ruin their spell. Best to take precautions and not let them have the chance.
>>
>>1394238
>>Throw another bandit at them to ruin their spell. Best to take precautions and not let them have the chance.
>>
You throw another one of the dead bandits at the two mages, knocking them out of the way and interrupting their spell. The remaining bandits, seeing that they are outmatched, sprint away from the scene, not wanting to get involved any further with these two powerful figures. The young warrior sighs, shaking her head. "They never learn..." she says, annoyed. Turning to you, she puts her glaive back into a holster on her back, smiling. "I like the way you fight. Very respectable. Most would have run off at the first sight of danger, but you took the opportunity to test your skill in battle." The woman holds out her hand, grinning. "The name's Helga. A pleasure."

>"I am Frazer Volkov, the pleasure is mine. Shake her hand.

>"You fight pretty well yourself. My name is Frazer." Shake her hand.

>"Oh please, a five year old with a stick could take those guys on."

>Write in
>>
>>1394334
>>"I am Frazer Volkov, the pleasure is mine. Shake her hand.
>>
>>1394334
>>"I am Frazer Volkov, the pleasure is mine. Shake her hand.
>>
You shake Helga's hand, which is much smaller than your own. "I am Frazer Volkov, the pleasure is mine." Helga snickers and puts a hand on her hip. "So formal. We just took down a dozen bandits together, no need to be polite. So what are you doing out here in the woods, anyway? It's dangerous to be out here in the wilderness in times like these, what with the war and all. I've been fighting bandits up here for years, honing my skills."

>"I'm not really sure why I'm here. Like I said, this mage just summoned me, so I'm not too familiar with what's going on right now."

>"I'm heading down to Stonebreaker Keep. Apparently I've inherited a fortress."

>"That's none of your business."

>Write in
>>
>>1394403
>>"I'm heading down to Stonebreaker Keep. Apparently I've inherited a fortress."

Trusty little newborn.
>>
>>1394403
>>"I'm not really sure why I'm here. Like I said, this mage just summoned me, so I'm not too familiar with what's going on right now."
>>"I'm heading down to Stonebreaker Keep. Apparently I've inherited a fortress."
>>
"I'm not really sure why I'm here. Like I said, this mage just summoned me, so I'm not too familiar with what's going on right now. But I guess I'm heading down to Stonebreaker Keep. I've inherited a fortress, apparently." Helga's expression widens. "Stonebreaker Keep? I know that place! It's this big stronghold carved out of a mountain, with a pretty nice view of the village about a mile down the road. I could lead you there, if you'd like."

>"I would love your help."

>"Thanks, but I think I can make it there on my own."

>Write in
>>
>>1394446
>>"I would love your help."
>>
>>1394446
>>"I would love your help."
>>
"I would love your help." Helga smiles and crosses her arms. "Alrighty then, onwards!" Helga takes you away from the clearing in the woods, and the two of you begin trekking through the wooded hills towards Stonebreaker Keep. The journey takes a few hours. Occasionally, you see dangerous beasts and bandits watching you from afar, but they all run at the sight of Helga. Helga, on the other hand, leads you through the woods as if she knows them like the back of her hand. You cross over rivers and chasms, over stony formations, and past great oaks that have lasted millennia. Eventually, the forests begin thinning, and Helga approaches the edge of a cliff. As you make your way out of the woods and to her side, she points towards the vast expanse of mountains in view, particularly towards a massive stone formation, carved into the mountain. It is a massive fortress, complete with pillars supporting its mass, a now closed drawbridge, and at least five massive towers that you count. It is a beauty to behold. "That is Stonebreaker Keep," Helga says with a grin, "some say it's the most impenetrable fortress in the world, and I'll be damned if they aren't right." Down the mountain, you see a small village beside a lake, glittering in the sunlight.

>"Jeez, what did I do to deserve such a place?" Admire your new stronghold

>"Let's get over there, I wanna see what the inside looks like!"

>"It needs more towers."

>Write in
>>
>>1394558
>>"Let's get over there, I wanna see what the inside looks like!"
Try to ask her about herself as we travel
>>
"Let's get over there, I wanna see what the inside looks like!" Helga begins leading you down the Cliffside and towards Stonebreaker Keep. You attempt to make small talk. "So, where are you from?"
"I'm from the capital city, but my mom and dad died when I was little. I was sent to live in an orphanage, which I hated, and when I finally became seventeen, I was given a choice. I could whore myself out on the streets, which is the only way for a woman to make any money these days, bunch of prejudiced pricks... or I could go out and live outside the city. So I chose the second option. From then on, I've lived in the woods, slaying bandits and hunting and whatnot. I've got to say though, I think I'm getting pretty good at this. My blade's never been sharper, and my arm never stronger."

>"Sounds like you've had it rough. I wouldn't know, I basically have no memory up until this morning."

>"Oh, wow, so interesting..." Obvious sarcasm

>"You've lived out here by yourself since you were SEVENTEEN? That rules!"

>Write in
>>
>>1394789
"Respectable, you choose your own path and have become quite capable, but never think you are invincible, for it will be your downfall. Always keep improving.
>>
"Respectable, you chose your own path, and have become quite capable, but never think you are invincible, for it will be your downfall. Always keep improving." Helga looks at you curiously. "Well, you're quite the well-spoken one, aren't you? I suppose I shouldn't get too cocky. I'm only 23, after all, and I've still got a long way to go. Anyway, we should be coming up to 'your' fortress now." Sure enough, you Scale one last ledge and find yourself in front of a massive chasm, on the other end of which is a closed drawbridge. It looks like it has been operated fairly recently, as the rust of the chains has been polished off, and there is a massive, square indent in the stone in front of you from where the gate fell. As you stand on the other side, wondering how to get inside, you hear a young, feminine voice. "Yooooohooooo!" Looking up, you see a young girl sitting up on one of the guard towers on the other side of the chasm. She is very young, looking to be only about 13 or 14, and wears a white tunic laced with black thread, as well as a similarly colored skirt. Around her neck she wears a black and white scarf, and on her back is a greatsword that looks far too heavy for her to wield. She stands up and leaps across the chasm with superhuman speed and strength, landing on a large spire a few meters from where you are standing. She takes and seat and puts her chin in her palms, smiling down at the two of you curiously. "Hello!" she says cheerfully.

>"Umm... hello?"

>"Do you own this place?"

>Start laughing

>Write in
>>
>>1395101
>"Hello little one, I have a letter from the owner." Resist the desire to pay her head.
>>
>>1395101
"quite the jump! So much for this place being impenetrable. Whats your name?"
>>
"Hello, little one. I have a letter from the owner." The small girl grimaces at your mention of the word "little". "I could probably beat you up, but I'm not going to because I'm nice," she says confidently. She hops down from the spire and snatches the note from your hand, reading it over. "Man, Haegoth died? That blows. I liked serving him." She shrugs. "So! You're the new owner, hm? You look big and tough enough for the job, I suppose. Hopefully you do a good job and don't kill half of the serfs like Bajura did." the girl turns towards the guard towers on the other side of the chasm. "HEY BOZOS! LOWER THE BRIDGE!" After a few minutes, the chain of the bridge begins moving. "You might wanna stand back," she says, doing so. The massive gate falls across the cavern and slams down into the rock, causing the ground beneath you to quake. The young girl begins walking across. "By the way, my name is Amy Wells, and I'll be your Inquisitor from now on."

>"A pleasure." Walk across the bridge with Amy.

>"YOU are my Inquisitor? I doubt it. Show me inside, servant girl."

>"Don't you think you're a bit young to be an elite warrior?"

>Write in
>>
>>1395588
I'd like to add this as well
>>
Sorry, I was already typing before that was posted
>>
>>1395623
>>"A pleasure." Walk across the bridge with Amy.
>>
>>1395633
No problem. Got anything planned for this or are you just winging it?
>>
I'm heading up to bed anyway. I have school tomorrow, so I'll post a continuation of this thread sometime tomorrow afternoon, depending on when I get home. Thanks for playing, (all three of you XD) I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have
>>
>>1395644
Have a goodnight and thanks for running. This has been quite fun so.
>>
>>1395623
"You're an Inquisitor huh? Don't tell me someone cursed you with dark magic to be forever a child." Pause. "Anywho, what's with the fortress, doesn't seem much important around to need one this... large."
>>
>>1397823
supporting
>>
>>1395623
>>1397823
3rd. Curses are the most likely reason for her condition.
Alternatively, she's some sort of Inquisition prodigy.
>>
This is Conquest from my phone, informing you all that I shall be on at around 4:30 Eastern, to continue this quest as well as the Mage Quest thread. Peace
>>
>>1401784
Gotcha
>>
"You're an Inquisitor, huh? Don't tell me someone cursed you with dark magic to be forever a child." You pause awkwardly. "Anywho, what's with the fortress? It doesn't seem like there's anything important around for there to be one this... large." Amy rolls her eyes. "Well no DUH there's nothing around here, the original wizard built this place so that he could live in absolute controlled solitude. There was nothing around to bother him, and when someone came up, there was a thirty foot deep chasm and a set of stone walls to keep them out. Perfect for a wizard who liked being alone." Helga scratched her head, wondering. "Couldn't he just have hid in a cave or something?" The Inquisitor raises up a finger. "That would be fine if you were a rogue alchemist or some wannabe apprentice, but a real mage needs to protect himself from monsters and demons and such that want to take his secrets for their own. Besides, Julial the Sage also needed to keep things INSIDE his fortress, rather than out..."
The three of you make it across the bridge, and walk through a massive iron gate, which is raised for you as you pass through. You are greeted by a long stone hallway, littered with old siege equipment and weapons. Amy stops you for a moment before raising a hand. You hear multiple clicks and mechanisms going off. "I just deactivated the traps so that we can pass," she says, walking through the hallway. "There's always some dumb serf that forgets about it and gets himself killed, though." Passing underneath a stone archway, you are lead into a clean but sparsely polished foyer, with multiple doorways and stairwells leading into different parts of the Stronghold. "Welp, here we are. You'll probably want to head up to the tallest tower in the Stronghold and go see Jaegar the Wise, the Steward. He'll take your note and inform the staff that there's a new mage in town."

>"Thank you for all of your help. I appreciate it."

>"I refuse to believe that YOU are my most powerful warrior."

>"This place is amazing! I can't believe I was lucky enough to be resurrected into a life such as this."

>"This had better not be a waste of my time."

>Write in
>>
>>1401939

"Great, well as enlightening as the tour has been I'll go poke Jaegar with a stick. I... look forward to seeing what you can do, perhaps we'll have a duel of some kind once I get my bearings on this magic."
>>
"Great, w ell as enlightening as the tour has been, I'll go poke Jaegar with a stick. I... look forward to seeing what you can do. Perhaps we'll have a duel of some kind once I get my bearings on this magic." Amy smiles and shrugs. "There's no way I could beat an incarnation of my old master, but I would love to. See you later, big guy." Amy walks off into a random hallway. You and Helga begin searching for the tallest tower in the stronghold. Strangely enough, you seem to know your way around this place. You walk through stone corridors, passing by servants and workers, and a few random people walking around in various suits of armor. Eventually, you find yourself climbing a spiral staircase up a tall tower. At the top is a large oak doorway. You knock on it, and hear a loud voice. "WHAT DO YOU WANT, YOU CRANKY GITS?!?!" The door swings open, and you walk inside. You see an old man sitting in a wooden rocking chair at a large, round table, cracking with age, and with a massive paper map of the world on top. The old gentleman turns his head to you. "Ah, Master, you have returned..." Upon further inspection, you see that the old man is blind. "And who is this with you?"

>"I am not who you think I am."

>"Sorry, old man, but there's a new mage in town, and his name is Frazer Volkov!"

>"Yes, I have returned."

>"This is my new companion, Helga."

>Write in
>>
>>1402074
this is my new companion, helga. i also have a note for you. but i am curious how your going to read it.
>>
"This is my new companion, Helga. I also have a note for you, but I am curious as to how you are going to read it." The steward strokes his beard ponderously. "Mmm, hand me the note, young Master." Jaegar takes the notes and touches it with his finger, passing over the words and mouthing to himself silently. He nods curtly. "I see. Master Haegoth has died. How unfortunate. But through you, the journey of the Grand Mage continues." The sage puts the note down and begins to feebly stand from his rocking chair, putting his hands over the table and taking hold of a staff he left beside his chair. "Seeketh power, strength, and knowledge. That is the one true goal of the Grand Mage, of which you are now the incarnate." Helga looks at the old man curiously, staring at him with confusion. "So Frazer is some sort of reincarnation of this 'Grand Mage' guy?" she asks, scratching her head ponderously. The steward nods, putting his hand over the faded yellow map. As he does so, the map begins to glow, and instead of the drawings on the paper, you now see an actual view of the world from the view of a bird, perfectly mirroring the map. "There are many ways to achieve what you desire."

>"This is incredible..."

>"So who was I? Before all this, you know?"

>"I buried good old Haegoth in the woods just as I was resurrected, bless his soul."

>"So my goal is to grow stronger, in any way possible. Seems simple enough. What's our first step?"

>"This all seems like a waste of time."

>Write in
>>
>>1402605
>>"So who was I? Before all this, you know?"
>"What were Haegoth's goals?"
>>
As Jaegor the Steward shows you this map of the world, you ask him, "So who was I? Before all this, you know?" Jaegor shakes his head. "Impossible to tell. Once you've been resurrected, your soul is no longer aware of previous lives. But what you were matters not. What matters is that you are here and now, and since you are here, you must continue the quest of the Grand Mage, or pass it on to another soul, if the burden is too great." You nod, looking at this map of a wide and unfamiliar world. "What were Haegoth's goals?" you ask, turning to Jaegor. The old steward takes a seat in his rocking chair, cradling his staff in his hands as if it were a child. "Haegoth was a peculiar man. What he wanted most in the world was to know more than anyone else possibly could. He sought after ancient and cryptic knowledge, and he wished for the capacity to learn everything there was to know."

>"What a fool."

>"A noble enough quest."

>"I'm sorry to have impeded on his journey."

>"Doesn't that seem selfish?"

>Write in
>>
>>1402863
dont say it this way but what is the quest of the grand mage and what happens if i dont fallow that
>>
>>1402863
>>"A noble enough quest, but not one I have to follow. Tell me about this world."
>>
>>1402879
We just have to seek power, strength, and knowledge, but it does not have to be in the same
>>
"A noble enough quest, but not one that I have to follow. What will happen if I choose not to follow in this quest?" Jaegor strokes his beard and twirls his staff in his hands as he listens. "No one ever said you had to follow the quest. But reincarnations of the Grand Mage are always drawn to the allure of power and wisdom. It is a desire of the soul, I suppose."
He once again stands and begins walking laboriously around the table, speaking to you in a respectful tone. "I have been steward to the reincarnations of the Grand Mage since I was a young boy, and through all that time, I have seen twelve reincarnations. Twelve lives I saw live and die before my very eyes. And not a single one of them strayed from the path. For they were drawn to it by the threads of fate. And these threads guided them towards power... whether that would lead towards a peaceful end, or a tragic death."

>"I don't believe in Fate."

>"So I have no choice in the matter?"

>"Why me, of all people?"

>Write in
>>
>>1402917
>>"Why me, of all people?"
>>
Sorry, gotta go to bed. I'll continue as soon as I can tomorrow, perhaps around noon Eastern
>>
>>1403071
Thanks for running
>>
Conquest from my phone again, telling you all that I'll be running this and my Sinful Knight quest thread in about an hour, maybe more
>>
>>1404156
Pretty sure this thread is saged, you should make a new one if this post doesnt bump.
>>
Last time I tried making a new thread, no one responded to it and I was told to just keep posting on this one
>>
I'm just gonna have to hope and pray that people respond to this one or a new one that I make
>>
>>1404230
Well, I'm here
>>
I've been lurking, if you make a new thread be sure to link it in here. Thread hit autosage a few hours ago by now, I'm pretty sure.
>>
I'm back, and let's continue this quest on the thread I had created before: >>1398067
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.