[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Boy quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

File: tegaki.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
27KB, 400x400px
You wake up on an old cum stained bed, being morbidly obese, wearing a fedora and smelling like a hobo that slept 2 nights in a dumpster.
What do you do?
>>
Suicide
>>
>>1393120
Get up and take a bath first you waste of skin
>>
File: tegaki.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>1393153
Too fat- nothing works out
>>1393169
You get up and walk to the bathroom just to see a bath covered in shit and fucking barnacles, despite that you go straight for it and start bathing with rivers of sweat and dirt coming of you
>>
Abandoned quest as always
>>
>>1393235
psst, I'll tell you the secret of why your threads bomb.

You ready?
It's you!
>>
>>1393182
>get out bath
>put clothes on
>go outside
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>1393437
You put your clothes on, and because you didn't dried yourself with a towel you are all wet ( but clean)
Outside of the bathroom you see your mum with an expression of shock on her face:
>A-anon? Did you just took a bath? I haven't seen you do it since you were 5 years old!
What will you do
>>
>>1393459
hit the gym
>>
File: tegaki.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
22KB, 400x400px
>>1393471
You decide to hit the gym, but because you haven't walked out of your house you decide to literally HIT the gym and break it's front door. Misty walks out of the gym and seems pissed, what will you do?
Also Im off for today so be sure to come back tommorow
>>
>>1393667
Tell misty to fuk off and mind her own business like the cheap whore that she is
>>
>>1393667

>>1396141
This

Tell her we're here for her hot sisters, not some flat girl like her
>>
>>1396201
>>1396141
You tell her to fuck off and lead you to hot grills like an alpha you are, however she doesn't seem to pleased about you swearing at her so she throws pokeball at you and manages to catch you
Gotcha! Anon was caught!
Anon's data was added to the pokedex
Anon- Pokemon landwhale
None knows much about this pokemon but one is sure - he's fatter than snorlax
It's dark inside the pokeball...

Note: Im in school, gonna post more in ~ 4 hours
>>
>>1396977
Start masterbaiting to the thought of having a grill mistress
>>
>>1396977
Start to furiously spin in hopes that the sheer kinetic energy you produce will create a power surge that will cause the pokeball to malfunction, enabling your escape.
>>
File: tegaki.png (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
41KB, 600x400px
>>1397470
You search for your tine pee-pee for 30 minutes, finally finding it in your fat folds. You get a hard-on just by thinking about Misty and pump your manly glue moments after you started rubbing your meat; the sticky liquid is enought to break pokeballs advanced machinery, resulting in you jumping out of it just to see your mistress getting opressed - you must help her!
>>1397564
I forgot to write down the rules so Im gonna explain them now:
- First post after my response decides what happens next
-Later posts can add details to what's gonna happen
>>
>>1397617
>bite oppressor
>>
File: tegaki.png (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
55KB, 600x600px
>>1397623
Anon used bite!
You bite the oppressor with your teeths, strengthened by eating tendies all day, every day for years resulting in you flinching the oppressor, however not causing much damage as he was a Dark type person
>>
>>1397669
Use body slam because youre a fat fuk
>>
File: tegaki.png (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
47KB, 600x600px
>>1397765
You body slam the living shit out of the oppressor, resulting in him getting flattened to te point of where he is one with the street. You turn around and see Misty with an expression of fear mixed with appreciation.
>>
>>1397783
>tip fedora
>>
File: tegaki.png (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
36KB, 400x400px
>>1397812
You tip yours fedora under an geometrical degree calculated with use of The Golden Rectangle, causing all panties in the radius of 2 km to drop.
You look at Misty's legs do see her beautifull pantsu but you see nothing;
So she wasn't wearing none after all... that pervy Strawberry Cupcake impersonator" You think to yourself.
"T-thank you Anon, he tried to kill me, sorry for trying to trap you in a small ball and planning to use you to beat up other trapped people later"
>>
>>1397851
Demand sex for GBP we earned
>>
>>1397889
You demand sex and she looks at you shocked, even when you say you will pay her in GBP.
You aren't discouraged by that and ask her if she will give you a blowey joey. She screams in fear and attempts to run but you won't let her escape her duty, right?
>>
>>1398122
Use Rollout to catch up with her
>>
>>1398189
You use rollout to catch up to her, however she is fast and you can barely keep up. You roll throught the streets and all of sudden cops arrive!
>They see you rolling
>They hating
They start chasing you in their tiny cars, you are 2 times wider than their vehicles!
>>
>>1398242
roll over their cars
>>
>>1398242
>>1398585
>whilst tipping fedora
>>
>>1398585
>>1398645
You roll over their cars while tipping fedora under an geometrical degree calculated with use of first rule of dynamics, causing your fedora to fly onward chopping the street in half and returning to you.
You stop rolling, you fell that victory is yours when suddenly a policeman comes out of his car. There is a humanoid figure behind him - he's a stand user!
>>
>>1400896
Ask the manb what the fuck a stand user is?
>>
>>1401156
Make a menacing pose while we're at it
>>
>>1401366
>>1401366
You make a menancing pose and ask the man what the fuck is a stand.
He explains it to you with a stronk russian accent:
"The Stand (スタンド Sutando?) is a supernatural power unique to Good Boy Quest.

A Stand is an entity psychically generated by its proprietor, generally referred to as a Stand User (スタンド使い Sutando Tsukai)[1]. It is viewed as a physical manifestation of the User's fighting spirit. A Stand generally presents itself as a figure hovering near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or for evil."
After he spouts out this encyclopedary definition he squats and says:
"Nut now that you have seen my Stand you must die"
"Then why did you show it to me you retard?" - you reply
"I must have some excuse to push the action further"

Note: I can't draw, it crashes my browser ;(
>>
>>1401508
>start doing some Naruto jutsu
>try to summon shadow clones
>>
File: trump_unstumped.jpg (666KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
trump_unstumped.jpg
666KB, 1500x1972px
>>1401508
Strike the pose.
Hopefully something comes out.
>>
File: Tendies.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Tendies.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>1401517
>>1401522
You do some Naruto jutsu while striking the pose, but since you aren't a schooled ninja all that comes out is a few shadow tendies - The very esence of your existence.
The Man laughs and prisyadkas towards you along with his stand and manages to kick you one time, that was enought to give you an adidas tracksuit with TRI POLOSKI on both sides.
You think that it's arleady over when he touches the chicken tendies and his leg becomes a chicken tendie, disabling his stand

Stand Name: Chicken Tendies

Stand Ability: [Chicken Tendies]
This stand is capable of morphing virtually anything into a chicken tendie
Power - A

Speed - C

Range - E

Durability - A

Precision - B

Potential - B
>>
>>1401540
Use Munch (on leg)
>>
>>1401540
this is extreme autism
take your pants off and jump into the river
>>
File: 1493130377963s.jpg (2KB, 125x90px) Image search: [Google]
1493130377963s.jpg
2KB, 125x90px
>>1401540

>>1401556
>>1401558

combine these two dragging the man into the river by his tendie leg
>>
>>1401556
>>1401561
>>1401558
You drag him to the river by his tendie leg , take off your pants and jump inside it while eating them delicious tendies.
When the Russian guy realises how fat you are he takes out his vodka and drinks it.
Finally the moment comes: you touch the water, resulting in a gigantic splash, almost like there was a nuclear bombing going on.
You leay there, unable to move, unable to think while the water that splashed high into the sky falls at you. You see a familiar figure on the horizont... It's Misty!
Your short burst of happiness changes to fear when she sends out a FUCKING WAILORD to fight you because he is THE ONLY POKEMON THAT MATCHES YOUR SIZE, WICKED FUCK HE IS THE SIZE OF A FIVE STOREY BUILDING, WHY ARE YOU SO FAT.
Anyway it seems you are pretty screwed, will you do something about it?
>>
>>1401561
Also perform the most autistic scream you can perform
>>
>>1401598
Turn Wailord into a GIANT TENDIES
>>
>>1401598
>>1401652
proceed to eat tendie to gain more power
>>
>>1401606
>>1401658
combine and transform into the legendary super good boy
>>
>>1401606
>>1401652
>>1401658
>>1401801
You use your newly acquired stando power to turn Wailord into a giant chicken tendie, however the process is not instant so you devour him as he transforms.
Misty is scared and screams, TV helicopters arrive, the event of you becoming an Ultimate Good Boy is emitted live, people from around the world come to see it.
You don't care about them, your hearth is racing, your blood is razor sharp and only one thing fills your mind: TENDIES!
The process of you becoming an UGB is almost complete when you hear a familiar voice shout your name; the voice belongs to your mother
>>
>>1401904
pretend you can't recognize her voice in your epicness and finish your transformation into an UGB so you can create chaos with your newly awoken tendie--ly powers... and also bang Misty...
>>
>>1402047
You ignore her and consume your tendies while letting out autistic screams.
You feel your weight is going up and so is your energy level, empowered by tendies
The transformation is almost complete, when suddenly your mother threatens to cut your GBP in half...
>>
Continue eating, Soon you will have EVERY GBP IN EXISTENCE.
>>
>>1404236
You continue eating and growing in mass while your mother tries to stop you and histerically cries.
Thousands of people cheer when you eat the last bit of the Wailord tendie, but then suddenly something goes unexcepted happens.
Your weight doubles and doubles when you start shining.
Your weight exceeds that of our planet, causing you to posses powers of gravity. Your mother falls on her face anfd begs you to spare her live and forgive her for trying to stop your transformation.
You don't say a world and summon a bank building and yell at the cashier to check your GBP, just to get hear him saying
"I-Infinite Sir"
You let out the most autistic scream realising that your goal is complete when you see a millitary airplane in the sky...
>>
>>1407676
Just realized how many errors i have made haha
>>
>>1407676
Now it's time for Misty to take your big fat d*ck (surely the biggest d*ck in the whole world) up her tight little c*nt
>>
>>1407899
You levitate towards Misty and yell "GIVE ME YOUR PUSS PUSS"
People are watching you trying to lose your virginity, some cheering, some bashing you (mainly feminists),when thebombs drop.
Everyone is panicking, people are burning, exploding and running away,but not a single person is trying to find out who bombed you.
You look up to the sky and see a giant airplane with words "Bad Boys Company"
You are shocked and angry when you find out it was the work of your biggest enemy...
>>
>>1408317
Piss yourself in defense
>>
>>1410181
Like the noble squid, you will release your yellow ink to stave off predators.
>>
File: tegaki.png (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
75KB, 800x800px
>>1410181
You pee pee all over the place and launch piss particles in the direction of the plane.
Success! Your piss hits the plane and causes it to fall down, burning the bad boys to the ground.
You let out a scream so autistic it creates a Forcewave so powerfull it pushes everyone backward... but not the corpses of Bad Boys!
You let out a confused autistic scream and look as their corpses combine into one: behold the ULTRA BAD BOY
Note: Drawing doesn't crash anymore, so enjoy ULTRA BAD BOY doing a JOJO pose YAAAAY!!
>>
>>1410420
Oh dang, didn't saw your post, sorry for that
>>
>>1410429
Put on a trench coat, enter battle mode
>>
>>1410429
>>1410476
Oh, and fingerless gloves
>>
File: tegaki.png (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
87KB, 800x800px
>>1410476
>>1410477
BATTLE MODE ENTERED, BEGIN KICKING ASS
>>
>>1410502
Your time is now, FEDORA TIP ULTRA, ACTIVATE!
>>
File: tegaki.png (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
50KB, 800x800px
>>1410513
TIPPING FEDORA UNDER A GEOMETRICAL DEGREE CALCULATED WITH USE OF BOLTZMANN'S ENTROPY FORMULA!!! TSUKAI OVERLOAAAAAAAAAD!!!
"Is he really that retarded?" Your oponent says when he loads a kick right into your face.
You get up, not believing that was able to stop your ultimate technique, but you don't have enough time as his stand pours a shitload of dirty water on your head
"This is my stand, Mississipi Queen!"

Stand Ability: Can pour dirty water onto opponents head, possibly giving him aids

Power - B

Speed - C

Range - C

Durability - A

Precision - A

Potential - C
>>
>>1410529
You don't have enough time to think* damn im retarded
>>
Summon your tendie stand and...
Wait, what were you doing?
You have tendies in your hand so you guess you were eating.

Eat the tendies.
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>1410546
Those were not tendies, but your fingers!
However since that is your request you change your fingers into tendies and eat them.
Your opponent is paralyzed with fear, shock and disqust when you yell
"WUMMY YUMMY TENDIES FOR MY TUMMY"
You use the moment of his disorientation and use your special attack, but nothing happens ( or so it seems)...
>>
>>1410556
holy shit that was better than expectend
>>
>>1410556
Upgrade your stand with infinite GBP
>>
File: tegaki.png (700B, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
700B, 400x400px
>>1411864
You decide to upgrade your stand.
You call it out and let GBP flow throught it. It grows stronger and stronger (and fatter btw), but because of the immense power it posseses it enters stasis, rendering itself unable to move.
You are shocked on how useless it is, but your opponent has arleady kicked you by that time.
His kicks break your bones and almost knock you out when suddenly he lets out a mildly retarded scream.
You look up and see him getting fat and becoming a Good Boy.
"This is the power of my reborn stand, Chicken Tendies Act 32 Requiem The World Bite za Tendie! With use of it I can make anybody a good boy, and therefore my servant!" You yell as he becomes a much less powerfull version of you.
You fill your broken bones and ripped out organs with stone hard tendies.
You look down on the faggot that tried to kill you, realising that youre only one hit from victory.
>>
>>1412083
Whip out your massive dick, slap him in the face with it
>>
>>1412090
You dickslap the living hell out of Once-bad-Good-Boy, resulting in his head fying hundreds of kilometers away and you ejaculating from the sheer kinetic energy.
You let out the most autictic scream ever, letting everyone know you are the winner
FASTFORWARD 5 YEARS
- Good morning Boys!
- G'Morning Mr Boyris
- So have any of you finished their homework?
-I did, I did!
-Very well Goodfield, read it out loud
- Our King Anon has earned trust and fame in one day, and it all began with a shower (and ended with a deadly dickslap)

Well, this is where we end - youre a king, you have 3 kids with Misty, posses an unkillable stand and can control gravity. Pretty neat, right?
THE END
>>
>>1412231
Thanks for running!
>>
>>1412407
Thanks for playing !
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.