[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KajiitQuest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: kajiitqueststart.png (509KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kajiitqueststart.png
509KB, 1000x1000px
Perhaps it was chance that you stumbled around the town of Whiterun in a drunken stupor, perhaps it was just the fact that you're a drunken hobo who will never amount to anything in your life, or maybe it was the fact your drunken stupor ended up in a situation regarding an Elf and a slice of cake and an foot or two up your rear end - whatever the cause of you leading to this predicament now is irrelevant because you're now somehow in Falkreath with a splitting headache and a sore rear end.

How you got from Whiterun to Falkreath is anyone's guess, but now you've definitely hit rock bottom at the bottom of this fountain. A fitting retirement for a master thief, drunk and alone and probably enough warrants to be hanged or meet the executioner's axe.

The clothes that you stole are wet and soggy and you're wet and soggy, your golden necklace - the only link between you and a life you left behind has been robbed of your possessions, presumably by the Elf who kicked you around like a disobedient dog.

You gotta get your necklace back, first you should probably avoid that guard that's emerging from the Thane's building and racing down the cracked stone steps. He doesn't look to happy with a Kajiit covered in stolen goods (or maybe a Kajiit in his town period.)

twitter: https://twitter.com/qstDaeday

command and prompts stuff:
https://pastebin.com/V2D1FNsx
>>
>>1393100
so what are we going to do now?
>>
>>1393100
look around are there anywhere we can hide? is there any sewers we can hide in and use to escape the guard? and why does it say "He doesn't look to happy with a Kajiit covered in stolen goods" becuse i thought that we only have our clothes the only thing we own?
>>
>>1393100
Hide the necklace behind the fluff of your ear he'll never look there
>>
>>1393100
OP are you here ?
>>
>>1393107
support becuse who would put there hand inside an other persons ears and its a hiding place weird hiding place that you would not think of looking in
>>
>>1393108
i think op is just thinking of what to draw next when he gets enough reply's
>>
>>1393100
does this look like a female Kajiit? and plehaes dont report i just want to know!
>>
>>1393128
and are there furless Kajiits?
>>
>>1393128
it looks female but not like a Kajiit
>>1393129
no im sure there not
>>
>>1393100
it's been an hour...
>>
File: 1.1.png (24KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.1.png
24KB, 1000x1000px
sorry, had other things.

>Hide the necklace at the fluff of his ear.

You do not have your necklace! It was robbed from you when you were being smacked around by ther Elf, presumably at least.

>>1393105
You're in Falkeath, a small quaint town, not to many places to go hide. Running is a good start, he's a few paces away from you.
>>
>>1393198
>He doesn't look to happy with a Kajiit covered in stolen goods

why does it writen like this becuse thought that we only have our clothes can you plheas awnser?
>>
>>1393198
well better speed walk then
>>
>>1393225
supporting
>>
right, okay, i can obviously see where this is going.

i'm gonna let this quest die and redo it later,
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.