[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DaemonQuest Redux 1.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: ACT TWO.png (12KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ACT TWO.png
12KB, 600x600px
Patch Notes:
Wowie, time for ACT TWO where the you-know-what hits the f-a-n.

Need to Know Commands/Prompts:
>Commence
Inputs from players are validated.

>[Character] do [Action]
Specify which character, otherwise, 1995 will do it by default.

>[ANALYSIS/FELINE EYES] on [TARGET]
To get a full detailed analysis on something.

>HALT
Inputs from players are invalidated - meant for long story scenes and longposting.

>[INITIATING STRIFE PROTOCOLS]
A prompt canonical when a fight is about to occur.

>[COMMENCE STRIFE PROTOCOLS]
Initiate a STRIFE on [TARGET] when prompted.

>[RECOMMENDED OPTION]
A suggestion from an outside force, overseeing galactic-rabbit "OP" Daeday. Does not and will not affect quest if ignored.

>[OPTIONS]
To keep things on track, there are sometimes a set of options that MUST be picked.

>Write In:
When prompted with a >[OPTIONS] prompt and none of the choices are to liking or if players feel as if there's a better alternative, then use this to give the alternative.

>BE [Character]
You are no longer 1995 [Bastet] and thus actions no longer default to 1995 (Bastet). 1995 [Bastet] will be treated as a side character until the >Be [1995 (Bastet)] is prompted.

N.t.K. list will be updated, check frequently.

Soundtrack: https://soundcloud.com/qstdaeday/tracks

Twitter for updates on D.Q and Q/A directly to Daeday: https://twitter.com/qstDaeday

ACT ONE ARCHIVE:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Daemonquest

ACT TWO INITIATED.

The Echelon,a Daemon Carrier F.T.L Type space ship, is in a state of emergency. A rookie Daemon, fresh out of training is faced with an unknown monster wrecking havoc in the underbelly of the ship, a neuron chip that can be detonated at any time for any reason, Infected and Impures roaming the ship, and finally herself to be a ticking timebomb.

After being turned on by the Admiral, 1995 'Bastet' is infected with a virulent agent that will either turn her into a mindless amalgamation or red meaty paste. A Doctor Model Daemon, named 1241, accompanies her along with a Security K9 Model named K903 or simply "AVA."

After meeting with the all seeing "WITNESS" and coming to terms with her new set of eyes, Bastet's mind is starting to flood with memories that don't belong to her. Is it the work of being cloned or is it something much more... complex?
>>
File: 2-1.png (761KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2-1.png
761KB, 1000x1000px
Thirty years before the Echelon Affairs.

The Yorkshire Incident.

>Be 1795.

She's cradled in his arms, blood streaming down her nose and where she forced the FTL Cable into her head. Daemon 1795 breathing quickened in trade-off with her's, as it lagged behind.

He checked her pulse but applying his cold fingers to her neck - her pulse is faint and irregular.

"...how's my face now... Buttercup?" The doctor muttered with a small, weak smile, before dropping it along with her last breath.

1795's vision became fuzzy and he almost thought what he was seeing wasn't happening, a fake, a night-terror. It was dissociating, it was not understandable - but forcefully and painfully comprehensible, everything around him was nothing but a light gray fog as he focused on.

His gone-eye quivered, that's how he knew he was now dropping tears with his blood. Shrapnel from that damn explosion had sliced his face open pretty bad - the same explosion from IOTA's Supercomputer that totaled 1660's face and killed Chief Petty Officer 4302.

For the first time, he felt lonely in her presence. He always felt warmth and encouragement every single time he's laid eyes on her, spoke to her, being threatened by her, etc. Now, every passing nano-second felt like eternities of loneliness. Of emptiness. Like a stabbed water-cooler.

...how does my face look buttercup?...

"beautiful as always..." 1795 shakily responded the dead doctor's last words - now unsure what to do, what to feel, if he can even feel at this point. Should he feel rage? Should he feel sorrow? He doesn't know, being trained to be a apathetic soldier.

Not that his feelings mattered, the doctor bunny is dead. Nothing will change that now, no matter how much it hurts now.

"Anhur." His nickname. "We can't save her now."

1795 didn't want to hear it. "She's gone."

1795 refused to believe it. "She won't be coming back."

"Anhur!" Leftendant-Commander 9902 snapped 1795 back to reality. "I'm sorry about 1041, I really am. We warned her what would happen but sacrificed herself. We need to move, man, get up. That's an order."

It's not usual for the easygoing, marijuana smoking Leftandant-Commander to give a direct order, so it weighed heavy on 1795

The Leftandant-Commander 9902, Petty Officer II Class 1660, and the limping Admiral 1-9939 needed him to be strong. To let a part of him die for the rest of us to survive.

1795 gently allow 1041's head to rest on the ground. He picked up her black long coat.

"Anhur." 1-9939 called. "Suggestions for actions, now."

"Sir, we get you all to safety on The Echelon," 1795 turned to face them, his face hard and cold. "Then, I cut off the head of a snake."
>>
File: 2-2.png (33KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2-2.png
33KB, 1000x1000px
>>1388036
The present.

>Be 1995 [Bastet]
You are now 1995, whom now is currently now being asked a fairly important question by 1241.

"Bas', you DO know how to fix a Satellite...right?" 1241 asked with a deadpanned expression.

"Uh..." Bastet drew a blank. "I thought you did!"

"Bollocks, now we're in trouble," 1241 pulled up his radio and tried to contact Chief Burns. "Chief, it came to our conclusion that neither of us knows exactly how to fix a satellite."

"Well, you'll learn today." The radio, instead of their NANOCOMS, answered.

"What did you do to Chief Burns?" 1995

"Disconnect him and put him on his bed before he became brain dead," The voice answered. "Chief Burns is not connected to IOTA anymore, and thus lost contact with you. He is currently next to me, recovering from his connection on his bunk."

"Who are you?" 1241 demanded.

"Your boss, now if you want to get the devil out of here," The voice replied before stopping suddenly. He reappeared moments later. "Okay, you're going to hear gunshots in a couple seconds. Apparently, detonating the Neuron-Chip in those Impure heads does jack-all but make them even worse - so I'm going to manually pull them apart after shooting them. Stand-by."

"He's crazy," 1241 scoffs as he turns to leave the Armoury. K903 goes to follow, but he stopped her. "Sorry, Birdy, but you can't come scamping along with us in space. Be a good girl and guard the armoury."

Ava whined but obeyed, laying back down on the rug.

As promised, four gunshots echo through the corridors. 1995 tensed up but relaxed as the gunshots faded.

"Okay, so it probably works," The voice said. "Anyways, power up your suits. 1995, you should already know how to power it up. 1241, swipe up and left on your left forearm holoscreen and pick POWER ON," The voice instructed. "Your helmets should stay off while you are inside the ship. Do not put them on until you are inside the airlock, trust me, your bones will be cracked to dust with the auto-pressure adjuster. Your head is already being protected by the shield, so don't worry about that in case you find some unfavorable people."

"EVOLVE ATHENA ONLINE." A female robotic voice rang out.

"EVOLVE GOLDEN, ONLINE." A male robotic voice rang out.

"Okay, good. Now head to the single airlocks. It should be by the ORBITAL JUMPER Bay area, I will not be able to tell you where it is because IOTA refuses to give me any map information unless I can provide a password that Burns changed for some reason," The Voice sounded calm still, even though his wording was annoyed. The voice is deep, scratchy, and articulate. "I will disengage the airlock once you are inside the airlock, be sure to put your helmet on the second you get inside unless you want to die before you get into space."

>Commence

>[Options]

>Question his trustworthiness

>Ask about his involvement and knowledge on the situation on Echelon

>Inquire about Chief Burns

>Question about EVO Suit

>Stop Talking
>>
>>1388181
Are there any enemies OUTSIDE the ship?
>>
File: useless.gif (3MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
useless.gif
3MB, 800x800px
>>1388486
"I don't know, the ship's sensors and defenses are offline," The voice answered.

Bastet nearly broke the radio at the response.

>[Options]

>Question about EVO Suit

>Stop Talking
>>
>>1388588
We at least need SOME indication of who this bastard is.
>>
>>1388588
>1388588>Ask about his involvement and knowledge on the situation on Echelon
>>
>>1388588
>>1388952
>>1388964
Thirding
>>
>>1388588

Why didn't we analyse the EVO SUITS first? Fuck!
>>
>>1389267
We did. See >>1387772
>>
File: 2-3.png (427KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2-3.png
427KB, 1000x1000px
>>1388952
>>1388964
>>1389173
>>1389267
"Weren't you just listening to me? I'm your boss, 1995," The voice deflected. "Also, the less you know about the Affairs - the less amount of reasons I have to kill you."
>>
>>1391308
>namefagging error
>>
File: untrustworthygif.gif (3MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
untrustworthygif.gif
3MB, 1024x1024px
>>1389267
We did analyze the EVO Suits.

>[Options]

>Ask about his involvement and knowledge on the situation on Echelon [answered]

>Question about EVO Suit

>Write In

>Stop Talking
>>
>>1391700
>>
File: 2-4.png (44KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2-4.png
44KB, 1000x1000px
>>1392210

"Well, you either have the option of dying right here right now or you do what I say," the voice reaffirmed his position. "You do remember that the chief gave you a time limit, you better hurry if you like that bunny friend of yours - I heard of their allergies towards explosions."

The radio's frequency went quiet, meaning the voice on the other end clicked his off. Guess there's literally no time to lose.
>>
>>1392962
Well I guess that's that then. Time to
>Stop Talking
and get to it.
>>
File: 50.png (141KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
141KB, 1000x1000px
>>1393014
With that in mind, Bastet and 1241 left the ARMOURY and traversed down the corridor of viscera and bullet holes. They enter a unlisted room.

>[Options]

>Loot

>Abjure
>>
File: 2-5.png (27KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2-5.png
27KB, 1000x1000px
>>1393047
Bastet pulled up the wrong map and is silently swearing at herself.
>>
>>1393047
>Loot
>>
>>1393066
The pickings are slim, not much to find here of use - just random garbage.
>>
>>1393203
Time to
>Abjure
Go to the next unlisted room.
>>
>>1393203
>Abjure
>>
>>1393050
>Inventory

Then

>Abjure
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.