[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mischief Managed: A Marauders Era Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 71kr-BFwiTL._UL1500_[1].jpg (276KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71kr-BFwiTL._UL1500_[1].jpg
276KB, 1500x1500px
Welcome to Mischief Managed: A Marauders Era Quest. This quest takes place in the Harry Potter universe in the year 1971 and follows our PC’s years through Hogwarts, Tom Riddle’s rise to power, and the First Wizarding War. Book canon will be followed for most things. Every other year will be skipped, for times sake, but only while you’re in Hogwarts.

You play Cyril Selwyn, a first year Slytherin, who's just trying to make his way through Hogwarts and maybe even learn a little on the way. Last time, we left Cyril with his sort of friends Sirius Black and James Potter. The three of you have snuck out of the castle with the help of James’ Invisibility Cloak and have broken into the infamous Shrieking Shack, finding evidence that something dark has been going on. Claws marks mark the walls and floor and tufts of brownish hair floats around. Deciding it's best to gather as much information as you can, your trio currently is searching the room for clues.

Previous threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=naust
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/J4QTEEDi
>>
“Let's try and find out what the hell is going on here.” you announce as you begin looking around the room for clues. James and Sirius begin doing the same, opening and drawers and looking under furniture. But even with all three of you searching intensely, you find little of interest. You collect a good amount of the hair, hoping that there's got to be some spell or potion that could aid you in finding out who its from. Stuffing the hair in your pocket, you turn to look at some of the claw marks on the walls. They’re deep and erratic; whoever or whatever made these was furious. “Do I look pretty, Jamesy?” you hear Sirius say in a falsetto voice. You turn around to Sirius wearing a lacey bra over his school clothes. James and you both laugh at him as he gives you both a ridiculous poses. You’re glad that Sirius can still joke while being in this house, because frankly it gives you the creeps. Something seems off about the house and you can't help but be annoyed that you can't quite put your finger on why. You sit yourself in a musty, three legged chair that's probably twice your age and watch the other boys search while you think. James and Sirius eventually stop too and you all sit,staring at one another and waiting for someone to say something.

James eventually breaks the silence,. “I think we’ve found all we’re going to find today” he says “We may as well head back to Hogwarts before someone notices we’re missing.” You and Sirius shake your heads in agreement and you all make your way out of the house. Making sure to relock the chains on your way out, you all begin the journey back to Hogwarts. You again use the Honeydukes secret passage without notice. After a bit of pushing and a levitation charm or two, you all climb out of the one eyed witch statue. You brush off yourself as best as you can and look to James and Sirius. “As much as we’d love to stay, we’re already late to our only class today.” James says with a smirk. “We’ll let you know if we find anything about the Shack.” They both begin to walk off down the hallway. Right before they turn the corner, you hear Sirius call out, ‘Don't be a stranger, snake!”. You chuckle and look around. The hallway is deserted; just you and a couple of armor suits.

While it definitely isn't morning anymore, you’ve still got tons of time to burn. You could always go find someone else to bother or go and study like a good student, which might be smart considering exams are next week.

>A. Find someone else to bother(specify)
>B. Go back to the common room
>C. Go to the library and study(specify subject, two max)
>D. Other
>>
>>1386353
>A. Find someone else to bother(specify)
>C. Go to the library and study(specify subject, two max)
>Potions
>DADA
STUDY WITH SEVERUS
>>
>>1386353
this>>1386364
>>
>>1386364

Sounds like a plan to me
>>
>>1386364
>>1386368
>>1386374
AC wins, writing now
>>
>>1386377
Lurking. I wanna see how harassing Snape for exam knowledge goes.
>>
Chad you fucking cuck I hope you run more.
>>
>>1386364
Supporting
>>
Naust "Blueballs" McChad strikes again
>>
the previous thread isn't archived.
do you have the text files naust?
>>
File: 714.jpg (50KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
714.jpg
50KB, 600x408px
>pic related
Damn it naust I actually liked this quest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.