[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undead world quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Your brother lays dead in front of you. Blood seeping out of the bite in his neck. Bile starts to come up in your mouth. as the zombie who just attacked him lurches at you

> male, female

>what weapon do you use
>sword and board
> mace
> spear
> any other of thousands

>flee from the undead
>attack it. How?
> write in

>roll a d20 with your action! Higher number is success average of 3 .
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1383958
Male. Theres a locked cage with spikes on our head. Headbutt the zombie
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1383958
Male
Cestus
Attack it
>>
Male
Poleaxe
Cleave its zombie head in
>>
Rolled 94 (1d120)

>>1384185
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1384185
This time i'll roll the right dice
>>
>>1383958
>Male
>Any polearm
>stab/bash/cleave the nearest undead
>>
>>1384185
>>1384245

Screaming in rage you swing the poleaxe right into the zombies head cleaving through rotten flesh and bone embedding it into the zombie. It makes one final gurgle before its it slumps to the floor. You rip your poleaxe out of it as you look up.

Your father is leading the militia of the town in defence of this most recent hoard. 30 brave men fight against the infectious dead Defending their homes and last bastion of safety. The undead are slow and clumsy but these are no trained men using scavenged weapons and light armor when even one bite is fatal some fall every battle.

You look down at your brother and see his body shudder and dark red blood pour out of his mouth as the curse takes hold. You don't see father Cry often but tonight it is assured.

> how do you deal with your brother

>decapitate
>ignore
>other

> do you charge back into the battle y/n
If y roll me some die
>>
>>1384497
>decapitate
>y
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1384497
this
>>1384675
>>
>>1384675
>>1384863

Steeling your nerves you look down at your brothers corpse as its eyes begin to open once again this time with an ethereal green glow and swing your axe at his neck.

You refuse to cry and give into sorrow instead directing it into anger and charge out where your fellow villagers are fighting the undead.

You Spear the first one through the head as they were about to bite on another of the militia causing them to go limp immediately and then swing your poleaxe through a skeleton scattering the bones. With fury in your eyes you are a menace to the undead beating them back at every opportunity.

Eventually the dead stop coming out of the forest which surely means that it is dawn soon.

The militia go around decapitating the fallen undead to make sure they don't rise once again. Your father calls you over and a couple others. As you approach you hear him speaking.

" Eric go count the dead we need to know how many we lost tonight."
A scrawny young man quickly runs off as tour father turns his attention to you
" son good to see your alright I was afraid for you seeing how reckless you fought. Where is your brother? I don't see him." A creep of worry begins to form in his voice
> what do you say
> What kind of person are you
>>
>>1384963
>>1384497

Ahh shit why did my name go away
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1384497
>>1384675
second
>>
>>1384963
Tell dad what happened plainly without regret.
>What kind of person
pragmatic and sober
>>
>>1385013
Seconding.
>>
>>1384963
Shed a damn tear
>>
>>1384963
You say nothing and point to your brothers headless body
>>
>>1385013
This
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.