[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HugeQuest 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: me.png (319KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
319KB, 682x1023px
Nearly 4 years after the cataclysmic events caused by he alien known only as "HUGE" another nameless peon must bulk up to escape the fast approaching destruction of not only his planet, but the universe along with it. This is his story.
>I am an unnamed drone, weak and frail.
>For years our planet, filled with many individuals like me, have awaited our destruction by the humongous 5000kmX5000km meteor that has been consuming everything in its path for years.
>I have lived my entire life a noodle-limbed failure, but I will not die as one.
>I have no other possessions than my belt, slacks, and partially discolored upper forehead.
>I have but 6 hours until the HUGE meteor reaches our planet, the time in between is up to you, my friends.
>So let us get, er, HUGE.
>>
>>1383388
>Hand-stand push ups whilst searching for heavy rocks
>>
>>1383391
>Don't know how you expect me to bring the rocks back to HQ but here goes...
>Good news and bad news
>Good news is I found a shirt
>Bad news is I lost my pants.
>But, I am able to use my alien abilities of loose skin to have makeshift shorts.
>You win some you lose some
>All in the process of GAINING A LOT
>>
>>1383398
>Start by eating rocks. Be one with the rocks
>>
>>1383401
This.
Rocks are some of the most dense and huge creatures known to mortals.
>>
File: Yummy.jpg (92KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yummy.jpg
92KB, 480x360px
>>1383401
>>1383402
>Whatever it takes, I suppose
>I shove the stones into my gaping maw
>I suffer a few injuries, the rock suffers more.
>I can feel the minerals flowing through my veins.
>Its working
>>
File: got da rocks.jpg (198KB, 1024x483px) Image search: [Google]
got da rocks.jpg
198KB, 1024x483px
>>1383405
>All this strenuous exercise has caused my hair to fall out.
>Perhaps its in my physiology to stay weak.
>Perhaps I was meant to die weak.
>No...
>NO.
>I will save my planet
>I WILL save the HUGIVERSE
>HHEUUUUUUUUGH
>>
File: nani.jpg (68KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
68KB, 267x400px
>I've been followed...
>>
File: To be continued.png (83KB, 632x143px) Image search: [Google]
To be continued.png
83KB, 632x143px
>>1383408
>>
>>1383415
Wait for the weekend.
>>
File: ELLO STRANGA.png (984KB, 994x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ELLO STRANGA.png
984KB, 994x1600px
>>1383408
>"Look what the Sclabt (domesticated species on our planet) dragged in!" I hear.
>Shit
>Its Blorhb, my highschool bully
>"Trying to get big, I see. Well, its useless, I'm the one who's gonna destroy the meteor and this is how I'm gonna do it!"
>He holds up a white container with the word "MASS" written on the side.
>I stand, waiting for my internet friends to help me out
>>
>>1385113
>Absorb Blorhb into our bio-mass and take his fancy container.
>>
File: Gettin huger.png (99KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gettin huger.png
99KB, 334x500px
>>1385147
>"Yeah, as if you could even sa-OOAAGH" Blorhb shrieks as I absorb his weak frame.
>I feel the little gains he has stack onto my own.
>I feel stronger
>I check the container, which is about 1/5 full of this powdery substance.
>>
>>1385225
>Go get some alien milk equivalent and mix that powdery substance in. Then we consume.
>>
File: Whey consume.png (445KB, 1300x861px) Image search: [Google]
Whey consume.png
445KB, 1300x861px
>>1385234
>Having consumed Blorhb, I am now able to morph into his appearance. This ability could be useful in the long run.
>I steal some Jowrht milk from a local farm and pour into the container.
>After a quick shake, I pour the mixture into my mouth.
>The feeling is like rock being thrown into the body of water that is my soul, as my body ripples with every sip I take.
>>
>>1385262
Shapeshifting?
Shift into favorite 80's action hero to increase mental gains. To only get huge physically is a waste.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.