[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School Shooter quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: shooter.png (50KB, 1272x736px) Image search: [Google]
shooter.png
50KB, 1272x736px
>White: student
>Black: shooter
>Yellow: Staff
>Blue: Police

Tired of being pushed around, you have decided that it is time for your school to pay. With an UZI in hand, you enter the school. What do you do>
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 400x300px
>>138215
Kill all the people!!!

starting with Spanish room?
>>
>>138215
Go to the principal's office and turn in the Uzi. Tell them you found it underneath our homeroom teacher Carlton's Desk after you checked in and ran here in a frantic panic
>>
>>138215
remember you forgot to bring bullets too
>>
File: shooter.png (37KB, 1272x736px) Image search: [Google]
shooter.png
37KB, 1272x736px
>>138248
Entering the Spanish room, you empty the magazine and kill everyone in the room. However, now the police are alerted and students are running away.

The local officer is coming to check on the Spanish room, weapon drawn.
>>
>>138215
Go to the office and shoot everyone there so the police dude can't do anything, then shoot up the common room so those people don't run after hearing gunshots
>>
File: shooter.png (39KB, 1272x736px) Image search: [Google]
shooter.png
39KB, 1272x736px
>>138277
You shoot up the office and common area, but some people in the Gym and Commons escape.

Police are 10 minutes out

>I'll be changing which responses I do. First post ending in 7 from now on gets it
>>
>>138317
Enable aimbot, Esp, and infinite ammo cheat codes. Cheaters always win.
>>
>>138317
Shoot up the history class.
>>
>>138350
Reroll
>>
>>138350
Rolling for this.
>>
>>138317
Go for the gym
>>
>>138317
history class next
>>
>>138317
shoot yourself in the head
>>
Board to slow for this bullshit post number. Make them roll
>>
>>138564
you have to get a 7 to enact this.
>>
>>138317
Ignore the escapees and charge into history room, gun blazing
>>
>>138609
>>138509
>>138350
Rerolling
>>
Rolled 4 (1d7)

>>138572
>>
Fortify yourself in the office
>>
>>138637
There ya go
>>
Alright, you can roll for 7 now. Do it out of 10.
>>
>>138317
Take out the math class. How much ammo do we have?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>138350
rawl for this
>>
rolling for shooting up the history class.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

Rolling for shooting up history itself
>>
This thread is an example of why post-number based decisions are retarded.
>>
...Can I request that we turn ourselves in?
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>138317
If 7 or less, you select mine.

History class, making sure to double tap so you don't just have a bunch of injuries like a mong.
>>
>>139387
welp, i rolled a post number ending in 7 anyway. deliver so we can get on with it, op.
>>
Come on op, sleep faster!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.