[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tainted Earth episode 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: LIZ head (8).jpg (227KB, 1374x1600px) Image search: [Google]
LIZ head (8).jpg
227KB, 1374x1600px
Whats up guys? Last thread archived on me so here's thread #3 lets have fun and some desert adventures this time on

TAINTED EARTH QUEST

Last episode we tortured some purists, found some juicy gossip and then lost a drinking game horrendously. We got a neat new backup weapon and inspected a bounty board.

Archive-http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Tainted%20Earth%20quest

Pastebin-https://pastebin.com/dNak66HC
>>
>>1380848
>Visit bounty board.

A large wooden stand catches your eyes. The cluster of hard looking individuals around it marks it as a bounty board. Easy money if you're up for the work.

You lead your team up to the board and inspect some of the notices put up.

>Wanted-Dead or alive- Turask- Mutt- male- approx 8'3, 490lbs, reptilian traits. Identified by heavy scarring on right side of face. Wanted for 16 counts of murder, 32 counts of robbery, 19 cases of assault, 22 counts of public intoxication and littering. Reward- 650 credits

>Wanted-Dead or alive -Inferno joe-Tainted-male-between 6'2-6-4 and 200-220lbs. Dark brown skin, Small horns and black claws. Wanted for 28 counts of Arson and 11 counts of murder. Reward-500 credits

>Wanted-DEAD- Rusted Knives- Tainted- Tribal raid leader- unknown gender-unknown height/ weight. Unknown apearance, only ever seen in thick hood and full body coverings. Wanted for 116 counts of murder on the road, 267 counts of Robbery on the road and 92 counts of kidnapping. Reward-1,500 credits
>>
>>1380865
>Rusted knives
Let's get killed boys.
>>
>>1380848
>>Wanted-Dead or alive- Turask- Mutt- male- approx 8'3, 490lbs, reptilian traits. Identified by heavy scarring on right side of face. Wanted for 16 counts of murder, 32 counts of robbery, 19 cases of assault, 22 counts of public intoxication and littering. Reward- 650 credits
I don't know if we even have time for the kind of investigation it would take to find rusted knives. lets start at a reasonable pace.
>>
>>1380927
All we need to do to find them is to continue with the caravan, he's bound to try to raid it.
>>
>>1380865

>Wanted-Dead or alive -Inferno joe-Tainted-male-between 6'2-6-4 and 200-220lbs. Dark brown skin, Small horns and black claws. Wanted for 28 counts of Arson and 11 counts of murder. Reward-500 credits

What you doing in that other qust mister?
>>
>>1381046
Is that your vote?
>>
>>1381046
Actually the caravan will be at Red Sands for at least a few weeks while new merchants sign up, guards are hired and routes are planned. You have time to do bounty hunting, go adventuring, look around the city, etc.
>>
>>1381093
Sure, lets get raided.
Hell, lets try to recruit them to fight the purists.
>>
>Rusted Knives wins by 1.

You point to the (redundant) sketch of the hooded and masked figure. A mix of cloth and fragments of bone seems to form the mask and the hood and cloak are apparently layered.

Hmmm... Could be fucking ANYBODY.

You poke and of the nearby bounty hunters, the Tainted man whirls with his fist raised but rethinks when he see's the nine foot colossus behind you along with the squad of dangerous looking individuals.

"The fuc- oh uh.. Hello. What can I do fer ya? Heh-Heh..." he trails off into nervous laughter

You merely point, jabbing a thick finger at the noticed for Rusted Knives.
"Where"

The bounty hunter's beady eyes widen in shock.
"You-youre after Rusted? You ok? You know they got services here if youre feeling down my man. Sure you got a lot to live for."he babbles, wringing his filthy hands together

You grab him by the collar, leaning close
"Where would I find them?"

That earns you a shake of the head
"No idea pal, honestly. Don't know nuffin."

Ugh.... Useless.
You narrow your eyes and tighten your grip.
"Lets try this again, if YOU don't know... Could you possibly tell me who might? My friends and I would.. Appreciate it"

He gulps, eying your group carefully.
"Well..well.. They've been raiding Shady Palms farm shipments lately. Theyre an oasis village a little to the south, supplying crops and water shipments and whatnot. They've got an office near the gate"

You release the smaller man, dusting off his coat as you smile
"Thanks mate, real helpful of ya"

>Visit Shady Palms office

>Follow their next shipment from a distance (D20)

>Ask around for some backup (D20)
>>
>>1381372
>>Visit Shady Palms office
See if you can find a map, then.
Find their base, then come back later to try to negotiate.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1381372
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1381496
Well then.
>>1381387
rollin
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1381372

>>
>>1381521
>>1381606
Thank god these two picked up my train wreck of a roll
>>
>19! Great success!
>Invisible tail!

You lower the scarf from your face and take a swing from your canteen as Roach wickers softly between your legs, the Plainsrunners deft feet picking their way through the sand as you follow the Shady Palm convoy on the way back from their farm.

"Farm " was a bit of an understatement as the massive oasis plantation easily employed several hundred farmers and various laborers and guards. A small town would be more apt.

You had followed the convoy from Red sands, they were returning with a shipment of tools, lumber and various spices and liquors for the owners and workers. They had arrived with no trouble besides a wandering feral in their path. They had dispatched it with crossbow fire and burned its body as they passed.

Now you were following them from s nearby ridge, making use of the heat haze to hide your position from any watching eyes. Behind you mercer sprawls across the neck of his Stalker, tossing a small rounded rock to Hazda who in turn smacks it with the sheath to one of her daggers. Bella is dressed similarly to you, face covered in light cloth and receptive to the scant breeze. Jukruk pants openly, otherwise oblivious to the heat.

Wait-There! A flash of metal on a dune! Followed by another! And another!

You snatch up your ancient binoculars and look through them... Tribals yes... Large group, maybe twenty.

There! A figure wrapped in thick robes wielding a large dagger colored a rusty brown riding atop a half starved Stalker.

You have the advantage here you think with a vicious smile.

>Punch through their center, head straight for Rusted Knives (D20+2)

>Split up, support the convoy guards and whittle down the Tribals (D20+2)

>Wait for them to slaughter the convoy, hit them while theyre looting (D20+2)

>other (Write in)
>>
>>1381757
Try to parley with them, tell them the purists want to do a crusade, and they would have better stuff to raid.
>>
Rolled 5 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>1381757
>>Split up, support the convoy guards and whittle down the Tribals (D20+2)

we are the Cheerios
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1381757
>Punch through their center, head straight for Rusted Knives (D20+2)
LEROOOOOOOOY JEEEENKINSSSS!!!
>>
File: 1492407949947s.jpg (4KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1492407949947s.jpg
4KB, 125x122px
>>1382196
>Mfw my carefully constructed counter ambush is assfucked by a 20
>>
>>1382240
>>1382240
Now that we have shown ourselves to be superior, recruit them against the purist threat.
>>
>22. LEEEEEERRRROOOOYYYY MMMJEEENNNNNKKKIIINNNSSSS

You lift your spear above your head, gathering your squads attention.
"There! There our money boys and girls! Lets go kill the fuck!"

You dig your heels into Roach's flanks, spurring on the six limbed equine, your squad following you in a tight V formation, weapons gleaming in the light.

You thunder down the ridge, spear leveled over Roach's neck as Mercer rapid fires arrows, arcing high and sending Tribal raiders tumbling to the sand.

You brace your spear as Jukruk roars in fury, gripping his axe high as you punch into a small group of tribals as they race forward, crude spears and axes waving they fall like wheat as your spear punches through a chest and out the other side, the wet *Sink-crunch* of Hazda's tomahawk finding a home in a mans spine. Bella wheels her steed, slashing open faces and throats with a curved shortsword.

Jukruk bellows in rage and leaps from Crack, slicing a man in half as he lands, kicking away the falling torso.
Mercer dismounts and climbs a wagon, finding a warm welcome from the crossbow toting guards.

Rusted Knives pulls there savage blades from the throat of a merchant and wheels to face you, their movements are almost spiderlike, jerky and unpredictable as they flick gore from the jagged edges. The majority of there forces are in shock from the impromptu cavalry charge or locked in combat with your squad and the convoy guards.

You nod your head in salute as you wheel Roach in a circle around the murderous tribal, Rusted Knives turns to follow you, discarding the cloak and leaving only the thick, cloth wrappings remaining, numerous sheaths and daggers can be seen in the wrap.

>Ride them down (D20+2)

>Skewer them (D20+2)

>Dismount, fight on foot (Use Spetum? D20+2)

>Fuck that. Mercer! (D20)
>>
>>1382402
Can we light Rusted knives on fire?
All that cloth, it should burn quite nicely.
>>
>>1382425
You have no immediate way of producing a flame
>>
Rolled 12 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1382441
Got it
>>1382402
>>Skewer them (D20+2)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1382402
>Fuck that. Mercer! (D20)
Wanna see top bro fight
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1382402

>Skewer them (D20+2)
>>
Rolled 10 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1382402
>Skewer them (D20+2)
>>
>>1382402
>>Skewer them (D20+2)
>>
Rolled 5 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1385012
>>
Awww I was really enjoying the first thread, why'd you reboot OP? Reading the archive of the reboot now though.
>>
Sorry guys but due to my dissatisfaction with my writing lately on this quest I shall be putting it on ice to polish things out. Tainted earth is NOT dead. just slumbering in a deep, drug induced coma whilst I work things out on the story. I shall post a Teaser a few days before I begin posting again so be on the lookout. Stay awesome guys.
>>
Aww thats a real shame man. I'd just caught up with the reboot, and I thought it was pretty fuckin' great. Good luck with your polishing stuff I guess.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1392273
Rolling for good luck, dc 1 ;)
>>
>>1392852
Kek
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>1392852
Helping, maby?
>>
>>1380848
dice+2d6
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.