[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eldritch Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 21

File: 8.jpg (150KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
150KB, 800x450px
Everyone has heard stories of things that go bump in the night. Creatures of darkness that feed and hunt humans as if they were nothing except prey, but... there are far worse things that lurk in the darkness. Things that instill madness into the hearts of any that even gaze upon their forms. Horrid, abominable, and disgusting creatures of shapeless and shaped masses. You are such a creature.

From the depths of the unknown you have risen to reap your prize of life and the material. You open up to your surroundings. A void surrounds you and your shapeless form begins to take shape.

What do you look like?

>Humanoid

>Bestial

>Formless

>Gelatinous

>Monstrous

>Incomprehensible
>>
>>1380069
humanoid

a combo of bestial and humanoid is usually the creepiest desu.
>>
>>1380069
>Humanoid
>>
>>1380069
Humanoid
>>
>>1380069
>Humanoid but proportioned wrong. Legs too long, arms with too many joints, too many spiderlike fingers, a body that is emaciated and scarred. Enormous teeth, no nose, blank eyes.
>>
File: IMG_2130.jpg (64KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2130.jpg
64KB, 730x1095px
>>1380069
>Humanoid
>Formless
>pic related
>>
File: tumblr_onnpuzzyTT1qjabr0o7_540.jpg (189KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onnpuzzyTT1qjabr0o7_540.jpg
189KB, 540x720px
The void pulses for a moment before your body starts taking form. The birth of a god echos through the void and you take your first breath. You have been born. Your new form is humanoid in appearance but all the proportions are off. You have joints that bend and snap without reason. Your arms and legs are too long or too short. And your face is something that can only be described as a nightmare. Some fur also cloaks your form.

The void pulses once more and you snap into reality. You find yourself on a barren wasteland. You look over only to see a bright red orb that is much bigger than the celestial body you are currently standing on. You lay on the ground sink into it. Further gestation is required.

Time is timeless. Years are not even a blink of an eye as you rot within the core of this orb of dirt, slowly gaining strength. Eons pass in a single breath and soon you hear something calling out to you. The ground opens up and you climb onto the surface of the orb again. The red orb is now blue and green. Your name is called and so is your power.

What is your name?

>Write in

What is your power?

>Endless Swarms and Fertility

>Monstrosities and Destruction

>Knowledge and Madness

>Art and Hedonism

>Write in
>>
>>1380163
>Knowledge and Madness
>>
>>1380163
______, the Never-was

The platonic ideal of a race of Man that never came to be, our power is
>Denial and corruption of existence
>>
>>1380163

Name: Urganth the Mad
Powers: knowledge and madness
>>
>>1380163
>Name
Hellerion

>Power
Nightmares and Insanity
>>
>>1380163
>Art and Hedonism
Inspire and sloth around
>>
>>1380173

>tfw you dont know how to make black bars
>>
Alright you otherthings here...
>>1380173
>>1380174
>>1380175
>>1380168
>>1380177
... are the choices so far, but I'll give another ten minutes for a name and power if you so choose to make one
>>
Alright I'll give fifteen minutes to vote
>>
>>1380228
So generous~
>>
>>1380233

Quit stroking my cock and do something you boil on reality
>>
>>1380236
Huehuehue
>>
>>1380228
The choices aren't really descriptive enough to give much of an impression, so I don't imagine anyone will vote for anything other than their own original choice.

Perhaps you should just write whichever of the voted options you feel you can make the most interesting?
>>
>>1380163

>Endless Swarms and Fertility
>>
>>1380163
>would want endless swarms in formless or gelatinous form, but oh well...

>Knowledge and Madness
>Lihacthoma the all knowing
>>
All you people just want to ran around saying jusy say as planed
>>
File: wpid-cultist.jpg (19KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-cultist.jpg
19KB, 500x482px
Voices cry out to you.

"Iä Iä be to Kadishtu he who exposes reality!"

You gaze onto the blue orb and see figures clad in robes huddled around a symbol.
A figure lays in the center of the symbol covered in some red liquid.
The robed figures begin calling back out for you.

"Iä! Mglw'nafh fhthagn-ngah cf'ayak 'vulgtmm vugtlag'n!"

You look on upon these figures with interest.

>Heed their cries

>Ignore them

>Write in
>>
>>1380163
>Knowledge and Madness
>>
>>1380279
>>Ignore them
>>
>>1380279
>Ignore them
Confused which domains are ours now, or indeed who we even are.
>>
>>1380290

>>1380173

Your domain rests here

(I thought it was a pretty cool concept)
>>
>>1380279
>Ignore

Fuck em
>>
>>1380279
>Ignore them
>>
>>1380279
>Heed their cries
>>
>>1380279
>Heed their cries
If this becomes slaughter I'm all for it
>>
>>1380279

>Heed their cries
>>
I'm gunna hit the hay here. I'll be back soonish
>>
>Incomprehensible
>>
>>1380352
>Six Hours Later
>>
>>1380279

>Heed their cries
>>
The figures cry out for a while, but after a time the voices stop and you're left to do your own devices. You sink back into the ground and into your...cave of sorts. The air is rank and embryonic fluid lay in puddles all around the floor. You begin to suck up the viscous fluid en mass. You feel stronger because of it. The cave itself defies physics, bending into jagged and twisted angles although it still retains a vague spherical shape. This place could use some redecorating.

Using sheer force of will you calm the shifting nature of stone and raise a large slab of rock from the center of the cave. The slab of rock is about thirteen meters in height and seven meters in width. A sickly green glow begins to emanate from the rock and runes begin to take shape. You imprint a fraction of your psyche upon on the runes.
You look at what you have made... the cave is still fairly empty.

How do you wish to expand your home?

>Slumbering Chamber

>Tunnels

>More Monoliths
>>
>More Monoliths
Let's make this a goddamn monolith cavern. This is our new motif. We need to be able to make monoliths instantly to freak people the fuck out.

Power round, these updates better be lightning fast.
>>
>>1380674
>tunnels

>>1380679
>OP is also an eldritch
>>
>>1380674

>Slumbering Chamber
>>
>>1380674
>all of em

Lets start with monoliths
>smaller monoliths around the big one
>>
>>1380687
You have no proof of that
>>
>>1380674
Tunnels, I'd say
>>
We got a tie on Monoliths and Tunnels
>>
>>1380674
>Slumbering Chamber
>>
WELL NOW WE GOT A THREE WAY TIE
>>
>>1380838
just throw dice in that case.

I'll change my monolith vote to tunnel so we don't have to wait another 2 hours
>>
>>1380851
I was planning on it
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>
>>1380861
But who wins?
>>
Your home must be expanded upon. The rock itself melts under the strain of your mind alone and a vast tunnel system begins to take form. When the job is complete a miles long tunnel system with adjacent rooms scattered about the place is left. The tunnels shift and change on a whim and the rooms can go from gigantic caverns to the size of a broom closet at a moments notice. The main room is mostly unaffected except for the holes in the walls of course.

You also begin construction on more smaller monoliths. This will take time however and you have other things to do.

What do you do?

>Investigate the blue orb

>Try and speak through the Monolith

>Create new life

>Write in
>>
>>1381065
>Create new life

We need servants
>>
>>1381065
>Create new life
>>
picture dump
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1381065

>>
>>
File: the_cellar_by_nihilove-d31wyan.jpg (162KB, 900x1116px) Image search: [Google]
the_cellar_by_nihilove-d31wyan.jpg
162KB, 900x1116px
Every god needs children to call their own. You pick a random room and carve into one of its walls and vomit some embryonic fluid into the hole. It quickly solidifies and turns into an embryonic sack. A figure begins to take shape. After a few hours a ripping sound echo's through the tunnels and a thump is heard before a creature saunters into the main cavern.

"Gnaiih geb"

"Ah gof' nog nnn-"

It crawls over to you and gives you a loving nuzzle.
You order it to begin help on the construction of the many monoliths. Several more slabs of rock begin to take shape, all implanted with even more fragments of your psyche.

What do you name your first born?

>Write in

What else do you do?

>Create more life

>Begin creating structures

>Write in

>More Monoliths is 50% complete

>>1381327
This is the cannon picture
>>
>>1381505
>>Investigate the blue orb
>>
>>1381505

>>
I'm going to sleep. We'll kick off tomorrow. Keep voting you otherthings
>>
>>1381505
Create more life
>>
>>1381505
>>
>>1381505
>>
>>1381505
>Tzcher'ib

>>
>>1381505
>Tzcher'ib

what do toy mean with cannon picture?
>>
>>1383407
i mean what do you mean with cannon picture?
>>
>>1383417
I mean that's what your first born looks like. I was going to make it my posts picture, but 4chan likes taking shits on people...anyway updates will be coming
>>
While your child is happily sewing the path for future deeds you walk up to the Monolith and put your hand to it. The large stone slab pulses for a moment before the faint sickly green glow turns itself up to eleven and fills the entire cavern with a ghostly light. A gurgling screechy voice blasts through the Monolith seconds after.

"H'-geb c-ah!

The green glow empties the room and gets sucked into the Monolith before it comes out in the shape of something. A bestial figure made of the green light hovers forward.

"Ah grah'n c-sgn'wahl stell'bsna hai fhtagn.

How do you wish to respond to this creature?

>With Peace

>With Violence

>Neutrality

>Write in
>>
For those that have no idea what we and other creatures are saying here's what I've been using to make rough translations

https://www.yog-sothoth.com/wiki/index.php/R'lyehian
>>
>>1383443
why do you write in R'lyehian? its cool but realy annoying needing to translate
>>
goodbye i neex to leave a gearbox with dad
>>
>>1383452
Well it's mostly because it wouldn't make much sense for Eldritch gods to be speaking in English. muh immershun and all that. If you guys want me to change it let me know
>>
>>1383443
>>With Peace
So, assuming I got that translation right, its our neighbor and asking for peace, or its asking if it can hang around for a bit? "Hello, larva, we share space, ask for wait?"
>>
>>1383443
>With Peace
I quess.

Could you include traslation in the post?
>>
>>1383443
>With Peace
>>
>>1383443
>With Peace
>>
>>1383457
if you write the translation side by side with the R'lyehian it would be nice or you can skip the R'lyehian and ad something on the end and beginning that says that this is Eldritch if it takes to long to write R'lyehian and with the immershun would it make sense that we can not understand what we our self say?
>>
>>1383481
the translation for grah'n is lost one / larva
>>
File: verminlord.png (112KB, 265x179px) Image search: [Google]
verminlord.png
112KB, 265x179px
"C-athg chtenff."
(We accept brotherhood)

The monstrosity claps its hands together and makes a squeaky sound of what you assume to be of delight. It announces itself as 'Fhalma of gof'nn and the they are currently situated on the blue orb that is called by the species living there as 'Earth'. These creatures have seem to been taken to calling you Kadishtu the Never-Was. The creature says farewell and that it will come to you in time. The Monolith pulses again and the image of 'Fhalma is gone. Your firstborn Tzcher'ib saunters up to you and gestures to his work.
Monoliths of all varying sizes dot the cavern and its walls. The room is now completely ablaze with a ghastly green light. Your power grows once more.

What do you do?

>Give a order to your firstborn (Write in)

>Begin constructing structures

>Try and make contact with more Eldritch beings

>Write in
>>
>>1383670
>>Begin constructing structures
We should probably make more Tzecher'ib. Poor little guy is probably going to get lonely otherwise.
>>
>>1383670
>Begin constructing structures
>>
>>1381327
let make more of these!
>>1383685
this is how it axualy looks like is what i heard from QM
i can not post the picture again and i got this Error: Duplicate file exists. here.
and i need to for some reason post a picture?
>>
List of Structures

>Birthing Pits (1 week)

>Spires of Madness (3 weeks)

>Gate of Infinity (2 months)

Remember that time for Eldritch gods is little more than something that just exists. So these could be completed in 2 posts or 5 depending on how long the project is.
And you can always play as your firstborn however and carry out things from his point of view.

And if this doesn't make a lick of sense I will always change anything to make it easier for you guys. So give me suggestions 'n shit
>>
>>1383712
>>Birthing Pits (1 week)
>>
>>1383712
>Gate of Infinity
>>
>>1383712
what do these do? exept i understand the Birthing Pits makes more life
>>
>>1383452
Just use Ctrl+F on the wiki
>>
>>1383727

Like you said the Birthing Pits birth...things.

Spires of Madness are giant spikes of an unknown metal that pulse waves of madness.

And the Gate of Infinity is a giant portal that can be used to travel to other gates on distant worlds.
>>
>>1383712
Birthing Pits
We must start a civilization that will honor us as their god (and possibly help conquer other dimensions)
>>
>>1383712
>Birthing Pits (1 week)
how many can we make? make so many that we can possible make!
>>
>>1383746
You'll find out when I get to writing the fucking post
>>
>>1383749
ok thank you
>>
File: 1355625284253.jpg (831KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1355625284253.jpg
831KB, 1000x1399px
Ded?
>>
No, but we will be coming back tomorrow. Some shit popped up.
>>
>>1383444
Thanks for posting this link, with it i made a rough translation of Javert's song in The confrontation-Les Miserables.

Blank, agl-yar, c-nnn c-'bthnk, monsieur le mayor, nafl-ah ehye k'yarnak tharanak, kadishtu y-lloig, ya ooboshu sgn'wahl-yar, 'bthnk ph'-nglui, 'bthnk, 'Bthnk ph'-nglui, 'bthnk ya ph'-nglui, -yar 24601, y-nyth chtenff, nog ya 24601, hai ch' k'yarnak, Blank kadishtu mnahn' hai, hlirgh ah ya s'uhn, tharanak k'yarnak, nilgh'ri 'bthnk hupadgh mnahn', nilgh'ri 'bthnk wgah'n ch', kadishtu mnahn' Blank, ya nafl-hupadgh wgah'n shogg, ya nafl-hupadgn llll hlirgh, ya shogg-oth!
>>
>>1385655
Ah what the fuck

Also we're back now
>>
More children will be required in the coming days. You begin to dig down, deep down. Then using your will alone carve out a colossal cavern with shallow holes placed where ever you can fit them. Now comes the hard part. Tzcher'ib drops down the hole after you. You puke out some left over embryonic fluids and leave them to their work.

After a 'quick' nap you awaken to a large figure staring at you.

"Ah grah'n
(Greetings larva)

You pull yourself up and take a good look at the figure. It seems to be 'Fhalma. They certainly... improved their features in the vision.
I'll have to end the session here. Somethings came up
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.