[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1417836807585.jpg (3MB, 2700x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1417836807585.jpg
3MB, 2700x6000px
First to three votes wins location and race

Will not abandon, though may be slow at times.
>>
Fairies anywhere!
>>
>>1378453
Fairies are cute, let's go with fairies on the living moon because hey why not
>>
>>1378453
Fairies and living moon....

I'll go with that.
>>
You have decided to settle the area, the view out of the dome is astounding! Stars as far as the eye can see. You are out here in the far and wide, in small bio-dome. All you have going right now is a small garden, a pond, and a single hollowed out moon rock that you have claimed as a home from the outside.
You are able to go outside for small amounts of time, your magic is able to give you temporary air to adventure, but not strong enough to fully explore.

>Name your priestess!

>Civ Status: Small troop
>Population: 10
>Population Growth: +0 per Turn
>Food: 3 Turns left
>Water: 2 Turns left
>Buildings: Moonrock Home
>Understandings: Basic Fire, Basic Cooking, Basic Farming, Basic Oxy Magic (for surviving for short periods outside the dome)

Choose your action, and research action!
First to three votes will win and roll a 1d100
>1-10 Complete Failure
>11-20 Huge Failure
>21-30 Failure
>31-40 Slight Failure
>40-60 Completes task kinda
>61-70 Completes Task
>71-80 Completes Task well
>81-90 Completes Task with Bonus
>91-100 Complete Success with Huge Bonus
Sorry for late start, was busy with supper!
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1378565
Oxy Magic of course
>>
>>1378453
A fairies on the living moon.

Wtf is everyone? this should draw in a crowd.

I'm disappointed in you civ'ers
>>
>>1378453
My vote is for Insects on the floating islands
>>
>>1378664
Might be time of day, who knows. I'll keep it open for awhile till I go to sleep

>>1378705
Already chosen brother, you're welcome to play though
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1378565
Research Fire
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>1378565
Terra-forming magic, ho!
>>
>>1378588
>>1379652
>>1379680
Reach a consensus and we can continue
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1381020
Teraform the moon.
>>
>>1379680
i support this
>>
>>1379680
The priestess has been hard at work studying new kinds of magic to prepare her underlings to survive. She figured that this moon was as flat as can be, very open, wide, and vulnerable to attacks.
She strained her magic and was able to churn the ground, rising it up to make a small hill. Quickly she went to teach the others how to perform this act, and now the capability of raising and lowering land is in your possession.

>Name your priestess!

>Civ Status: Small troop
>Population: 10
>Population Growth: +0 per Turn
>Food: 2 Turns left
>Water: 1 Turns left
>Buildings: Moonrock Home
>Understandings: Basic Fire, Basic Cooking, Basic Farming, Basic Oxy Magic (for surviving for short periods outside the dome), Basic terra-forming magic.

Choose your action, and research action!
First to three votes will win and roll a 1d100
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1383753
Tix the preistess.
Teraform magic research
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1383753
>>Name your priestess!
Tittybell

>Choose your action, and research action!

Grow a fitting forrest town.

Research scrying magic.
>>
>>1383753
>Choose your action, and research action!
Research rain spell. Harvest and expand garden
>Name your priestess!
Nova
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.