[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ghost.jpg (34KB, 960x369px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
34KB, 960x369px
Hey there! You might be a little confused as to what exactly happened to you, so the guy's upstairs sent me to help guide you on your new journey. After all, today is the first day of your existence as a non-ethereal entity!

Well, pal, I can see you're still adjusting to your new form. Must be pretty confusing concentrating all your thoughts when you don't have a brain to process them all through, huh? Well don't you worry about that. I'll just filter out all the suggestions that you make and pick out whichever one seems like the best idea

Good news Bad News time, champ. It's apart of my contract that I have to go over these details if you ever want to move on from the purgatory state you are currently trapped in. You want to start with the good? Or the bad? Doesn't matter to me!
>>
>>1376447
Bad news first
>>
>>1376447
Bad news!
>>
>>1376453
>>1376477
Well, the Bad News is that you lost all of your previous memories of your past life. And the process to regaining them is kinda impossible. I mean, sure, there's a way to do it, but you're probably not going to like it. I'm not obligated to tell you what it is but let me know if you want to hear it

Trust me, you probably don't want to regain those memories anyway. I know a ton of spectrals who float around moaning on about how they wasted all of their life collecting Japanese action figures or how they miss all their loved ones and how the ensuing eternity that comes with being a phantom-like being is a hell they can never ever escape from. It's all about perspective, I guess

You want the good news now? I think we should kinda get up and moving. I mean, you are still
in Purgatory after all
>>
>>1376529
Alright, hit me with that good news!
>>
>>1376529
Good news, please
>>
>>1376535>>1376551
Alright! The good news, my main man, is that you can do some pretty cool shit now since you're a ghost. You don't really need to follow any of the rules of gravity anymore since you don't have any mass to be weighed down to the Earth's core. And because you are literally made of nothing but your own spiritual essence, you can also phase through anything. On top of all of that, you can also haunt now! Haunting is pretty much what it sounds like. You override a preexisting object, or in some cases living beings, with your own spirit to take control. This is a lot different from possessing someone or something as there are some techniques that go into Haunting. You're not ready for most of them at your current state, but you can master some mild reality-warping effects if you get good enough at Haunting. Don't worry, I'll explain all that to you in good time. Oh yeah, also you can possess living beings. It isn't permanent as you have to constantly suppress the will of that other being, but you can do some things through possession that you can't through Haunting. It's a process, I tell you

So, pal, where do you want to go from here? Make up your mind quick, you really don't want to see what happens to the guys who stay in purgatory
>>
>>1376571
Where can we go? Where are we?
>>
>>1376630
Currently? You're in purgatory. But you can pretty much go wherever you want now. Like, anywhere in the planet. Another perk of being a wandering spirit
>>
>>1376649
Let's go to New York
>>
>>1376649
I want to visit my hometown, Bojnourd.
>>
Bad news, guys. Turns out my Brother, Mother. and Dad died. So I'm not going to be able to continue this
>>
>>1379485
what? You ok man?))
>>
>>1379485

Holy shit are you alright??? Praying for you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.