[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miltia Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Milita..jpg (577KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
Milita..jpg
577KB, 800x565px
You are a member of the kingdom's miltia. Your kingdom is now at war and you have been raised along with many other's. You know of who you fight. Naga. A snakelike folk that have recently arisen and have been wrecking the world with seemingly large hordes and a bloodthirsty attitude they seem to have a will to bring the world under there feet. They've finally come to the kingdom's door and can be ignored no longer. Be brave and sally forth.
>>Name:
>>Age:
>>race: ((ye can even be a naga yes though expect everyone to not trust you at all until you prove yourself.))
>>Background: ((determines starting equipment and abiltys))
So make our dear protagonist. all rolls will be best of 3d20 and I will roll. If bonuses' from ability's are appropriate I will add a dice or two. At max three.
>>
>>1370575
>>Name:Torlen
>>Age: 20
>>race: Human
>>Background: Farmer's boy, grandpa was a hunter, mum was a herbalist, grandma was a midwife, uncle was a farmer with animals. Not sure if we should have a little sister.
>>
>>1370575
>Name: Joseph MacArthur
>Age: 28
>Race: Human
>Background: Second youngest son of a carpenter; only surviving one of three brothers who enlisted to fight in a brief war almost a decade and a half ago; became the de facto field medic somewhere in the middle; now practising as the town doctor.
>>
Name: La'cupercal
Race: Human
Background: Born into a tribe of fierce warriors, La'cupercal could disembowel countless men and still live to tell the tale. His father was a raider who often pillaged caravens for the tribe. Mum healed illed folk and injured men of the Yunargaii, La'cupercal's tribe.

By the age of 14, he attended multiple raids against rivals of the Yunargii, merchant lords with wares in tow, and fought garrisons to ensure territory was not encroached upon by "civilized" men.

At the age of 19, returning from gathering wood in the forest, orcs ransacked the camp. All his comrades perished valiantly while he was away. He slew quite a few of Orcs, but the damage was dealt already. After the warband left, only La'cuperal's mother remained. To ensure her safety, they settled in a "civilized" township.

Now La'cuperal can put his bloodied path to use, fighting the Naga threat.
>>
>Name:Urist Kuthdêngalak
>Age:67
>Race:Dwarf
>Background: Born to a cheasemaker father and a Hunter mother, Urist aspired to be more then a mere food maker and did everything he could to learn about the art of smiting. He naturally being a dwarf found it quite easy to become an apprentice and for some time, enjoyed his life helping to make tools and weapons, however when he was 35 years old, he was drafted into the militia and forced to take up the axe and shield. Naturally, he was still able to work as a smith whenever the squad was off duty, but that doesn't mean he is a bad axedwarf in the slightest. Now, at 67, he hopes to help his kingdom on the front lines, be it fixing or making armor and weapons, or personally axing a few snakes.
>>
>>Name: Nigger-with-a-spear
>>Age: 18
>>race: Nigger
>>Background: Been a nigger on a tribe. Got a spear and cool shield. Super fast and shieet. Spear is poisoned with shit on it.
I can kill Naga very well. And I eat some of their babies.
>>
>>1370618
I'm vote for this cause it caught my eye the most
>>
>>1370618
An doc would be interesting, but I give my vote for dwarf smith too
>>
It was a cold day. Urist Kuthdêngalak had awoken in his home in his basement that also served as his bedroom most dwarfs finding themselves more secure underground. He knew the miltia would be heading out today and he knew he was supposed to be going with them.

He dident feel angry at this like some would. He actually fully hoped to be able to make a difference. He knew his forging skills and his general aptitude with weapons could help the militia greatly.

He went over and went to change and looked at a mirror.
>>What did he see looking back at him? ((what does our dear urist actually look like?))

Name:Urist Kuthdêngalak
Race:Dwarf
Skill's: Smithing, Mainteance, Shields, One handed axe's, Military knowledge. Heavy drinker.
Equipment: Small Padded leather shirt with small bands of studded iron. Small helm, Leather pant's and boot's, Iron studded shield, One handed iron axe, Mobile smithing supplies. General maintenance supply's, small leather pack with a few days worth of food and a flask of alchahol.
>>
>>1370868
Black hair and beard. Beard is growing out nicely, but not as long as most dwarves yet. Beard is braided in fairly simple pattern.

Wears neckerchief made out of think, flame-resistant cloth around his neck. Gotta protect that precious beard when working near a forge.

Skin is more tanned than most civilians due to more time out under the sun.

(What Urist thinks is a) scary face is painted onto his shield.
>>
Long black beard and short cropped hair of a similar color greeted urist. His beard was braided in simple weave's and he was a tanned man. His red flame resistant neckerchief on his neck and what in urists mind he saw as a scary face on his shield. He was wearing mainly a combination of leather and small bit's of metal on his shirt. He rather striking and weary looking brown eye's.

Satisfied with his appearance and properly kitted out in all his equipment urist decided he needed to visit a friend before he went but which friend and why?
>>Uriel: A rather friendly female gnome who he used to serve with in the old miltia. Rumor is she's joining in on this one and it'd be good to catch up before you set out.
>>Joseph MacArthur:Another person who will supposedly be joining he miltia fought in a war interesting fellow and it never hurts to get along with your medic.
>>Torlen: Farmer's boy knows quite a bit despite his age surprisingly you might be able to learn a bit or two.
>>Lorien:Strangely enough a damn naga. Came into town a few years back and cured a plague with some magic. Either some kind of witch or some kind of sorcerer. Joining the militia for some unknown reason.
>>You've changed your mind and would rather just go and head to the miltia rallying place.
>>
>>1371381
Uriel
>>
>>1371381
>Uriel
>>
>>1371381
>Uriel
>>
>>1371381
>Lorien
obviously I want to be on the healers good side, also getting to know our enemies a little better might not hurt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.