[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragonball: Blue Star Quest #5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Dragon_Ball_Logo_012_by_VICDBZ.png (75KB, 900x267px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Logo_012_by_VICDBZ.png
75KB, 900x267px
Welcome to Dragonball: Blue Star Quest! Taking place in the world of Dragonball, This quest will differ in that it is set many years after the Buu saga and the Z-Fighters are nothing more than legends now. You, the Readers/Players, will control the destinies of Nodal, Mallow, and Roni and their adventures of exploration and growing stronger as fighters.

>>Previous threads
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Dragonball%3A+Blue+Star+Quest

>Rules

I will update the story. At the end of the update I will either give story progression options or you will battle against opponents with dice rolling based attacks. After an undetermined amount of time I will tally up the decisions and continue the story based on your choices. Battles/Dice Rolling events will be the best roll out of the first FIVE rolls (First roll, first served). Lets have some fun with this.

>>Current Saga

Diablo Desert Saga
>>
Mallow took the lead as the three fighters flew through the air towards the now giant smoke cloud coming from the village. As the group approached the cloud Mallow slowed her pace to meet with Roni and Nodal.

"What do you guys think?" She called back.

>"We start saving people immediately and put out any fires?"

>"We find who did this and make him pay for this?"

>"Lets get some answers and find out what's going on."
>>
>>1368144
>>"We start saving people immediately and put out any fires?"
This looks like an emergency. Save people first then get some answers.
>>
Nodal and Roni agree to Mallows plan as they descended. Upon landing, all three fighters noticed a girl running to them holding something in her hand.

"PLEASE HELP ME!" The upper teenaged girl called out.

Nodal embraced the female and placed himself between her and whoever was after her.

>Protect the girl

>Hand the girl over to her enemies

>Take whatever is in the girls hand

>Question who she is and why someone is after her
>>
>>1369328
>>Protect the girl
>>Question who she is and why someone is after her
Ask questions while fighting.
>>
The girl grabs Nodal by the hand and tries to run. Nodal holds tight and stays put causing her to stop. "We are here to help. Who is after you?"

The girl looked Nodal in the eyes and held her other hand in front of his face. "Desert Bandits are after this." In the panic stricken girls hand rested a golden orange glass like ball with two red stars in its center.

"My name is Olive and this is a Dragon Ball." Olive shoved the Dragon Ball back in her satchel bag and looked towards a humming sound heading toward the group.

Mallow turned with wide eyes staring at Olive. "Did you say Dragon Ball? Why do you have one?"

Olive gripped Nodal's hand tighter as the humming grew louder. "I'm a part of a reality show called Wish Hunt. The winner gets to make a wish using the Dragon Balls. I found this one and those bandits got word of it. Can we PLEASE go now?"

Roni shook his head in confusion and turned toward the incoming Bandits.

>Use Summoned Speed and attack the bandits

>Fly off with Olive in hand

>Take the Dragon Ball but protect Olive and the Village

>Wait and let the conflict play out
>>
>>1369706
>>Take the Dragon Ball but protect Olive and the Village
>>
>>1369706
>>Take the Dragon Ball but protect Olive and the Village
The wish with the Dragon Balls sounds like something she won't use properly, but we still should protect the village.
>>
Within a blink of an eye, Roni grabbed the Dragon Ball from Olive and put it into his pocket.

"HEY!" Olive screamed. "THATS MINE! GIVE IT BACK!"

Nodal restrained Olive using one arm but turned to face Roni. "That isn't ours Roni. Give it back to her."

Roni shook his head from side to side. "She can have this thing back once we are done with these guys."

Mallow suddenly dropped into a fighting stance. "Here they come!"

In front of the group rode six bandits on rusty looking hover bikes. As they were flying towards the fighters, dirt and dust was being kicked up into the air behind them.

Nodal lightly pushed Olive behind himself to protect her.

>"Stay behind me. I can protect you."

>Use Spirit Shield

>Pick up Olive and fall back letting Roni and Mallow fight the Bandits

>"Can you fight?"
>>
>>1371059
>>Use Spirit Shield
>>
Nodal crouched into a fighting stance and brought his arm up defensively. "SPIRIT SHIELD!"

A shield of Ki materialized on his arm protecting Olive and himself. Roni took a few steps back to build up speed and took off sprinting. Mallow stood in place charging her Ki to its max level. "Nodal, you protect Olive while we deal with these guys."

Nodal and Olive agreed to the plan as Mallow raised her hand up. "PLUNDER BOMB!"

>Roll for attack
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1371876
>>
Mallow spiked her Plunder Bomb like a volley ball, sending it flying toward the group of bandits. The hover bikers swerved in the nick of time as the energy ball exploded into the ground sending dirt and debris into the air. "They're quick! Stay alert!" The now worried Mallow ordered.

Roni got to his top speed and darted sideways taking a sidesweep approach toward the bandit gang. He picked out his target and delivered a jumping side kick to the bandits hover bike. The machine sputtered and collapsed sending the rider straight into the ground. Roni landed and started to run again trying to keep his pace steady.

Nodal steadied his Spirit Shield and watched as the Bandits approached.

>"My name is Nodal by the way."

>"How do you make a wish with that dragon ball?"

>"I like your dress. What's that emblem mean?"

>"You're very pretty."
>>
>>1375043
>"My name is Nodal by the way."
>>
"My name's Nodal by the way." Nodal braced himself for anything.

"Nice to meet you Nodal. Now if you don't mind, please don't let them kill us!" Olive screeched as one of the bikers fired a grenade from his hover bike.

KABLAM!

The grenade erupted causing no damage to Nodal and Olive except a slight ringing in their ears.

Another bandit fired a grenade straight at the duo. Mallow, reacting with blinding speed, stretched her arm out to try and slingshot it back at the bandits.

>Roll to slingshot the grenade back toward the bandits
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1376104
>>
KABLAM!

The grenade knocked Mallow's arm back with ease causing it to clothesline the unsuspecting Nodal and Olive. Mallow retracted her arm nursing the burns on it. "Damnit!"

Roni turned his head to the hurt Mallow. As he was distracted, one of the bandits booted Roni right in the side of his face knocking him straight to the ground. "ROUND EM' UP BOYS!"

The hover bikers began to circle around Roni as he got to his feet. "Boy, you done made the biggest mistake of your life."

>Fire a Ki blast at one of the hover bikes.

>"What do you want?"

>Fly into the air and escape
>>
>>1376167
>Fire a Ki blast at one of the hover bikes.
>>
Roni quickly raised his hand and fired a ball of Ki into the nearest hover bike exploding it instantly. As the dust cleared, Roni could see the line of bandits park and get off their bikes. "Just give us the Dragon ball and we won't have to kill anyone else."

One of the bandits stepped forward and stretched out his arms.

Roni dropped into fighting position. "You're not getting the ball."

"Not without a fight!" Mallow, cradling her burned arm, stepped up next to Roni as Nodal and Olive joined them.

The Desert Bandits want what our heroes have. Can they be stopped? Find out next time on Dragonball: Blue Star Quest!

Thanks to those who participated this week. Feel free to leave Questions/Comments/Critiques.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.