[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demi-Human Quest #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 20

File: DHHQThread1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DHHQThread1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Welcome to Demi-Human Harem Quest.

>What is it?
A quest where you play a man who has been flung into a world full of Demi-Humans. As the player character you will have a limited understanding of the world, but others will be there to help you.

>What’s a Demi-Human?
Demi-Humans are monster people. Female Demi-Humans are frequently referred to as “Monster Girls.” Demi-Human is a more accurate term since there are more than just female monster people. I will be using the monster girl encyclopedia as a baseline for many of the Demi-Humans, and I will do my best to inform you of important differences in the quest vs the encyclopedia. It should also be noted that most monster girls are not going to fuck you on the spot.

>How mature is this going to get?
Things may get sensual, but /qst/ is still a blue board. Don’t expect explicit written or visual smut. There may be fades to black. I’m not the kind of person to write romantic tension for 30+ threads with no resolution. If this reaches thread 10 and nobody has had relations then please call me out on it.

>How do we play?
I will offer you multiple choices to vote on. Write-ins will only be accepted when write-in is an option.
I will break all ties with a 1d(#of ties) roll.
Combat will be determined between choices and 1d20 rolls. All characters, including the PC, have a single combat stat in the form of levels.

>How long will we have to vote?
Until I call votes, which I’m hoping will be between 30 minutes and an hour. I may leave a vote open between sessions. Updates should come quickly after votes are called since I plan to have an outline of routes for a session. Write-ins may slow this a bit.

Now let’s get started.
>>
File: Waking up.jpg (891KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Waking up.jpg
891KB, 1024x680px
You wake up on the cold hard ground in some forest. You don’t remember falling asleep or most of yesterday. The air is cool and the sun is close to the horizon. It must be morning.

Faintly you hear a voice,
“Good, you’re awake. The transition can be harder on some.”

The voice grows louder and clearer, but you can’t seem to find the speaker.
“You’re not going to find me.”

It’s a woman’s voice.

“I’m speaking directly to your consciousness. I am the goddess Lewbella. I have brought you here to help fight against an evil that is spreading across the land. We need a hero and I’m hoping you’ll be that hero.”

You ask,
“A hero? But why me?”

“As I took you from your world I also removed any limitations on your abilities. I had to take you from your world since the process does not work on people from this one. Before you become too upset with my ‘kidnapping’ you, I should explain what it means to have no limitations on your abilities. Think of your physical strength. You could never hope to become strong enough to uproot a large tree with your bare hands, but now you can and much more.
So, Hero, what is your name?”

>Name?
[] Write-in
>>
>>1366186
>Rowan Rezelyan
>>
>>1366186
>Chad Thundercock
>>
>>1366186
Eric Unfezan
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1366280
>>1366230
Hmm I like both of these, I'll let fate decide.
>>
>>1366297
Yeet
>>
>>1366230
>>1366297
Vote called.
Our name will be Rowan Rezelyan
I'll call the next vote exactly 1 hour after the update to allow people to come in.
>>
File: Iniat.jpg (94KB, 1191x670px)
Iniat.jpg
94KB, 1191x670px
“Thank you, Rowan Rezelyan. Know that you are not alone. There are many brave and virtuous people who are already doing what they can, but with your help, I know this evil can be overcome.
I have also asked Ferrolegus, the god of war, to send one of his servants, so expect them soon.
To the east is the town of Iniat. I suggest you head there. Farewell and good look hero!”

You correctly assume that the sun also rises in the east here and soon find your way to the town she mentioned.

You have nothing except your clothes.

>What do you do?
[] You’ll need money to survive. Look for work at an inn.
[] Lewbella was pretty light on details about the “Evil.” Visit the town’s temple for help.
[] This looks like your typical fantasy world. Look for an adventurer’s guild to get started.
>>
>>1366385
[] This looks like your typical fantasy world. Look for an adventurer’s guild to get started.
>>
>>1366385
>You'll need money to survive. Look for work at an Inn.
If Konosuba has taught me anything, it's that being a low-level hero is basically being a minimum wage hunter
>>
>>1366385
>This looks like your typical fantasy world. Look for an adventurer’s guild to get started.

Find your best bro and fuck the world up together
>>
>>1366385
>[] You’ll need money to survive. Look for work at an inn.
>>
>>1366385
>[] You’ll need money to survive. Look for work at an inn.
Its not just safe income but a great source of information, new, and acclimation to a new culture. Besides its not permanent.
>>
>>1366385
>[] Lewbella was pretty light on details about the “Evil.” Visit the town’s temple for help.
So, she just summoned us with the instruction to combat some nebulous 'evil', without telling us exactly what that means.

She's clearly good at her job.
>>
>>1366489
Alternatively, this might be a divine scam
>>
>>1366389
>>1366450
>>1366469
Vote Called. Inn wins.
>>
File: Innkeeper.jpg (468KB, 2560x1440px)
Innkeeper.jpg
468KB, 2560x1440px
>>1366618
Whoops misquote, but Inn still wins 3 to 2

You find an inn as soon as you walk into town. To your surprise, you can even read the name in the strange script you don’t remember knowing yesterday. It must be another perk the goddess gave you.

There’s a single man, who’s probably the innkeeper, wiping down the front desk inside “The Working Stallion.”
He puts on a large smile and asks,
“Need a room buddy?”

”Maybe later, I’m actually wondering if there’s any work available.”
“Oh ho ho, I’m not looking for any regular help around here unfortunately, but if you’re looking for some quick gold or silver I’ve got a cellar that needs to be cleared of rats.”
”I do need the gold.”
“Great! I’d do it myself, but that kind of work is beneath me. I’ll give you two gold per rat.”

He walks you to the cellar and waves you away as you walk down the stairs.
“Good hunting!”
>>
File: The great satan.jpg (25KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
The great satan.jpg
25KB, 650x433px
>>1366642
The cellar is well lit with lamps and it doesn’t take long for you to come face to face with one of the pests. The thing is huge! You could have mistaken it for a small dog if you only caught a glimpse of it. It hisses and scratches at the ground seemingly unintimidated by you.

Lv. 1 Rowan vs Lv. 1 Rat

>You have no weapons
>Punch or kick?

Vote and roll 1d20. First to 3 wins. The best roll with the winning vote will be used.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1366656
Kick
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1366656
You can't tell me what to do!

Grapple!

If you point its face and claws away from you, it can't get you!

Maybe.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1366656
>Punch or kick?

Rider kick the rat.
>>
>>1366673

This. Rider kick that motherfucker.
>>
>>1366734
>>1366673
>>1366664
Called. Kicking the rat.
Update soon.
>>
>>1366734
Anon, why didn't you roll?
Why?
>>
File: Helen.jpg (709KB, 862x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Helen.jpg
709KB, 862x1200px
You kick the rat and send it flying. It slams into some shelves but starts to get back up.
Luckily for you, the force of the rat hitting the shelves shakes a large burlap sack off and it tumbles on top of the rat. The rat is squashed. You pick up the sack that’s now spilling oats from a small tear and place it back on the shelf.

You walk back up and ask the innkeeper where he wants his dead rats.
“Just throw them in the fire over there”, he says with a smile.
You do so and collect your two gold. You walk out front for some air with your gold in hand.

“Really? fighting rats for gold?”
The voice comes from above you. Looking up is a beautiful woman with blonde hair shrouded in light.
“You look surprised. Did Lady Lewbella forget to tell you about me? I’m Helen, a servant to Lord Ferrolegus, an angel well versed in battle, and your companion from this point on.”
”Nice to meet you. I’m Rowan Rezelyan.”
“I know who you are, but what do you know?”
”I’m here to fight evil.”
“Yeah, but I bet you don’t know what evil. I suppose all you need to know is that they’re planning on overthrowing the gods. That’s why you’re here. If you’re fighting rats you probably aren’t very tough yet. I’ll have to train you. Also, don’t worry about money. I’ve got you covered.”

>Ask about her training.
[] Is it sexy training?
[] No questions. Let’s do it!
[] Is this going to be hard?
[] Write-in

The roll to defeat the rat was 10 or higher. You almost lost to a rat, and Helen would have laughed at you.
>>
ASK HER ABOUT BECOMING A PALADIN
>>
>>1366804
>Write-in
"is this going to be physical strength and body training? Or am i learning a weapon of my choice? And how long will we train?"
>>
>>1366804
This:
>>1366825
>>
>>1366804
>[] Write-in
>"I definitely need to know more than that. How will I know the evil I'm supposed to fight from regular old evil?"
>>
>>1366804

] Is it sexy training?
Try to tuch her wings
>>
>>1366804
>[] Is it sexy training?
>>
>>1366825
Yea this.
>>
>>1366804
Quick question, how old are we? And do we have a set look? Cause i have a few pictures for what we could look like
>>
>>1366915
Male. Twenty something. Average height. Average build.
No completely set look yet. Our look will later be adjustable with magic

>>1366845
You keep getting out voted, but I want to assure you I do have concrete notes on the organized forces of evil. We'll probably meet them next session which will hopefully be tomorrow.
>>
>>1366945
So would it be ok if i just gave a few images? Even just to give anyone am idea
>>
>>1366825
Supporting
>>
>>1366951
Sure
>>
File: IMG_1822.jpg (146KB, 740x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1822.jpg
146KB, 740x1090px
>>1366968
Cool, I'll start with this post, i tried to find average.
>>
File: IMG_1823.jpg (32KB, 236x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.jpg
32KB, 236x360px
>>1366976
>>
File: IMG_1825.jpg (85KB, 430x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
85KB, 430x650px
>>1366983
>>
File: IMG_1826.jpg (32KB, 315x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1826.jpg
32KB, 315x495px
>>1366991
>>
>>1366991
>>1366976
>>1366983
>>1366998
I'm liking all of these so far. I think any of these would be a good representation of our character.
>>
>>1367001
Ah, well thank you, i was only given average to go off so i did try.
>>
>>1366983
The first one looks too cool for a level one adventurer, but the second dude looks like a random guy off the streets.
Second one is perfect.
>>
>>1367031
I was thinking the same, and again with Magic our entire look will probably change, someone more Handsome and built, and when that comes I'll have even more pictures. But i agree with that.
>>
>>1366825
Voting for this
>>
Calling the vote
>>1366825
wins.
Writing.
>>
File: Lightning.jpg (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning.jpg
122KB, 600x600px
I forgot to mention you leveled up to level 2 for winning against the rat.

>"is this going to be physical strength and body training? Or am i learning a weapon of my choice? And how long will we train?"
“I will train your mind, body, and soul. I will teach you how to wield magic. I will make you run until you are ragged, and I will teach you to endure.
I am an expert with nearly every form of armament ever devised, so it will be no problem for me to train you no matter your choice. However, I’m going to make you work for a weapon.
How long will we train? We will never stop training. There may come a day, though I doubt it, where you will surpass me, but we will still train. How long until you can really fight? It might be tomorrow or next week. I'm told your kind can train fast, and you did, haha, manage to beat a rat.”

When do-
A bolt of lightning cuts you off.
“NOW!”
You start running as she flies and throws lightning bolts at you. You slow down for just a moment only to catch a lightning bolt to the back of the leg.

“I’ll let that be your first lesson in magic. Now get up! I want you to have circled the town four times before lunch!”
This goes on and you continue to catch lightning bolts to the back, but you manage to finish and Helen pays for lunch.
Level up
Thanks to training you are new level 3.

“This afternoon we’re hitting the books. I need you to be able to cast an illumination spell by nightfall.”
”This seems like a bit much all at once.
“Are you saying we should take it easy? You tell that to the people who are right now working to throw this world into chaos.”
”Alright, alright. I understand. Thanks for lunch by the way.”
“W-what? Why are you thanking me? I told you not to worry about money. Anyway, we need to think about lodging for tonight. It may not look like it, but we angels need to sleep sometimes too. We could have separate rooms, but that would cost twice as much as sharing a room.”
Don’t you have infinite god gold?
“You really think the gods would trust me with unlimited funds? Sure, I have a lot, but that will only get us so far.”

>How should you room tonight?
[] Single room to save money.
[] Separate rooms.
[] We don’t need a room. We’ll live off the land.
>>
>>1367104
>[] Is there not some kind of magic for this? To conjure some kind of hut or pocket dimension or something?

>[] Well, if not, we could go for a single room to save money.
(Though she did literally just tell us not to worry about money.)
>>
>>1367104
>[] Single room to save money.
>>
>>1367104
>>1367121
this
>>
>>1367104
"Well I'm fairly confused as you've just said not to worry about money and now are bringing up sharing a room to save funds, but I'll concede the point. Thanks for paying for the room, I appreciate it." Added the last bit just because her reaction to being thanked was interesting!
>>
>>1367125
>single room to save money
>>
>>1367139
This is also a good one.
>>
>>1367104
>single room to save money
That Fume UGS isn't gonna pay for itself
>>
>>1367104
>>
>>1367104
>We don’t need a room. We’ll live off the land.
Might as well get used to it
>>
Vote called.
Single room it is.
This will be the last update tonight.
>>
“We can share a room, also thanks for paying for the room, I appreciate it.”
Helen blushes from your politeness and doesn’t make eye contact as she replies,
“You’re welcome, but you better not have some ulterior motive.”
”You’re the one who suggested it.”
“That’s it. Lunch is over. Let’s get to the library.”

Helen personally supervises your learning, and you successfully cover basic magic theory and cast an illumination spell before sunset.
“I’m going to see if they have any interesting books before we leave. Feel free to do the same.”
As you’re searching you come across a reference book titled “On Dark Valkyrie.”
As you reach for it Helen appears and slaps your hand away.
“That book is forbidden. I’m not even allowed to read it. Let’s go.”

You arrive back at “The Working Stallion" and greet the innkeeper.
How's business been?
"It's been just dandy."
That's great to hear. We're going to need a room for the night
“You know you two are the talk of the town with the lightning and everything. Anyway, for you two lovebirds, a single room is two gold”, he says with his best shit-eating grin.
You look over to Helen for the money and her smile is frightening, to say the least.
Her voice is even more so,
“Call us lovebirds again and I’ll break your jaw.”
She slams the gold on the counter and the innkeeper hands you a key, his smile only somewhat fading.

Getting to the room you find it only has one bed.
“You’re sleeping on the floor.”
Can’t we play rock, paper, scissors or something?
“Nope, but you can have a blanket.”, she says as she throws just one of the bed’s three on the floor.
“Good night.”
Good night.

>Tomorrow
We meet a frog girl.
>>
>>1367303
Thanks QM

Snek is better though
>>
Demi-Human Quest Journal
Day 1: no dragon girl yet.
>>
>>1367323
>Snek is better though

There's going to be so many Sneks you won't know where to tread.
Also
If one of the choices today was different then it would have resulted in meeting a Gorgon. It would have also been the only piece of art I actually modified.
>>
>>1367303
>>Tomorrow
We also get our own damn room.
And I missed the quest.
>>
>>1367460
just cast magic to make her think we are sleeping on the ground
but sneak into bed with her.
she will wake up cuddlening us
>>
>>1367562
That seems like a sure fire way to get punched in the dick.
>>
>>1367562
We don't even know magic yet
>>
>>1367583
>>1367570
successfully cover basic magic theory and cast an illumination spell before sunset.
well this had happened.
and y dont the angles truest her with all the moneys?
>>
>>1367618
>successfully cover basic magic theory
That's like understanding how a car works, and trying to build one.
>>
Just a heads up. I plan to be done updating by 10PM EDT tonight.
Now to answer some questions that have popped up since last night:

>How does magic work?
In the simplest terms magic is like another muscle you flex. If you don’t use it much it gets weak and atrophied. If you try to do more than you can handle then you can become strained. There is no mana system of any kind, but using magic for extended periods can be fatiguing. It is also a natural ability that isn't divinely bestowed.

>But what if I use a ton of magic and just heal the fatigue away with more magic?
You could try, but the magic feedback could kill you. Most just turn to alchemy and potions.

>Alchemy?
Alchemists create potions that often perform the same actions magical spells. A potion might be needed if you need a spell for a type of magic you don’t know or if you need a more powerful form of a spell. Healing potions and healing magic both exist.
>>
File: Kim.jpg (106KB, 851x1009px)
Kim.jpg
106KB, 851x1009px
Helen nudges you awake with her foot.
Helen, “Let’s get breakfast before training.”
”Okay.”
The innkeeper winks at you when you return the room key.
”It’s not like that.”
“I saw a place that had crepes on its window menu while we were training yesterday. I think it was this way.”
Helen leads the way and you start walking. You keep walking and walking. Soon it feels like you’ve spent all morning looking for this place. It becomes very clear you’re lost when you pass the same smith for the fifth time.

”Maybe we could find somewhere else. We don’t need crepes for breakfast.”
“But I want crepes after my eggs and toast.”
A girl who’s tongue extends past her chin notices you and decides to help.
“If you want crepes the only place that serves them is Tatalon’s, ribbit.”

Helen is relieved at the stranger’s assistance and asks, “Can you please show us where it its?”
“I can take you there, ribbit. I was heading there anyway. I’m Kim by the way, ribbit.”
”I’m Rowan Rezelyan”
“And I’m Helen. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kim.”
You follow as Kim starts to hop in the direction you were coming from.
“You two must be new to town, ribbit. What brings you here, ribbit?”
“We’re on a mission from the gods”, Helen answers.
“You’re kind of feathery for a paladin, ribbit.”

Helen puffs up her chest and proudly proclaims, “I am no mere paladin. I am an angelic warrior servant to Lord Ferrolegus.”
“Neat”, Kim simply replies.
”You don’t seem very impressed.”
Kim explains, “I’ve seen some impressive stuff lately, so I’ve gotten used to it, ribbit.”
You arrive at the restaurant and the three of you are quickly seated. You place your order last and have no idea what the other two ordered. With that out of the way you continue the conversation,
”What kind of impressive stuff have you seen lately?”
“There are a bunch of dark elves in town, I had lunch with a golem last week, and a priestess at the temple turned a couple of guys to stone a few days ago, ribbit.”
>>
File: Breakfast.jpg (34KB, 514x285px)
Breakfast.jpg
34KB, 514x285px
You ask,”Can you tell us more about them?”
“All of them, ribbit? I guess it will give us something to talk about while we wait for our food, ribbit. First, there are the dark elves. I don’t know what they want, but they’re very interested in anyone who has scales. The golem was nice. Her name is Ekaterina but goes by just Eka. Eka was created by some guy who makes golems as a hobby, ribbit. She’s just wandering around and exploring the world. Finally, there’s the priestess, ribbit. She caught a bunch of guys trying to steal from the temple and turned them to stone when they tried to attack her, ribbit. Or so she says, ribbit.”

A server wheels out a cart with a small feast on it and begins placing it on the table. Kim grabs a plate with an omelet and with a single lash of her tongue swallows it whole. You grab all of your plates from the server, but there’s still more on the cart. Helen must have ordered more than three times what you and Kim ordered combined. You both stare at her for a moment.
“What? I’m hungry.”, she explains before shoveling some poached eggs into her mouth.
You turn back to Kim and ask, ”So what do you do?”
“Oh, I’m just part of the town guard, ribbit.”

[] Pry for more details surrounding the unusual things in town.
[] Ask if she’ll help show you around town.
[] Thank her for her time.
>>
>>1368953
[X] Pry for more details surrounding the unusual things in town.
>>
>>1368953
>[] Pry for more details surrounding the unusual things in town.
>>
>>1368953
>Pry for more details surrounding the unusual things in town.
>Ask if she’ll help show you around town.
in that order
>>
>>1368953
>[] Ask if she’ll help show you around town.
And it'll give us an excuse to ask about the recent happenings while she's showing us the sights, while looking less like we're pumping her for information.
>>
Vote Called
Prying for more details.
>>
File: Priestess.png (370KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
Priestess.png
370KB, 595x842px
“Is there absolutely anything more you can tell us about the out of the ordinary people and things in town?”

Kim tries to expand further,
“I honestly don’t know anything about the dark elves other than that they’re suspicious, ribbit. Eka’s only worth mentioning because it’s not every day you meet a golem. The priestess is a gorgon, but they usually just paralyze people, ribbit. If a gorgon kills you it’s usually because they stop your heart, ribbit. It takes a lot of effort and ability most of them don’t have to turn a single person to stone, so her turning three to stone is almost unheard of. If you’re really that interested in the priestess I could introduce you to her, ribbit.”

“Shounds goohd”, Helen squeezes out before swallowing her food.
With breakfast finished Kim leads the two of you to the temple.
You can hear a ruckus inside as you walk to the doors, but before you can reach them the doors burst open and three snake people come flying out.
The gorgon priestess Kim mentioned early follows shouting,
“Out! Out! Get out!”

Kim immediately leaps to the priestess's side and asks, “What’s going on, ribbit?”
“They were trying to desecrate the temple!”
Helen adopts an offensive stance at her remark.
The leader of the group is a male who’s human half looks like an athletic man in his thirties. His snake half is covered in dull red scales. He responds to the priestess’s accusation,
“It was your gods who violated our people first!”

”I take it these guys are some of the bad guys we’re supposed to fight?”
Helen responds by simply asking,
>”Which one do you want?”

[] Fight the leader. The Red one.
[] Fight the youngest looking one. A green male.
[] Fight the average looking blue female.
>>
>>1369142
>[] Fight the leader. The Red one.
>>
>>1369142
>[]This sounds like a situation that can be diffused by talking instead of fighting, though?

>[]If it comes down to it, we can all just dogpile the leader and the rest will probably run off, especially if they don't feel as strongly about things as he does.
>>
>>1369142
>>1369153
2nd. We don't have to solve religious disputes by going straight to beating up the big guy.
>>
>>1369153
Thirding
>>
>>1369142
>Fight the leader. The Red one
badass name calls for badass fights, no?
>>
File: The future you've chose.gif (467KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
The future you've chose.gif
467KB, 606x423px
>>1369147
>>1369153
>>1369165
>>1369189
>>1369191

Vote called
>Going after the leader of a group "desecrating" a temple were the priestess straight up murdered some dudes last week
>Going after the leader on your second day on the job as a "Hero"

I usually keep this secret, but you need to know this: The roll you need to beat him is 18

Writing
>>
”I’ll take big red.
Helen shrugs, “Whatever I’ll take blue.”
Kim “I guess I’ll restrain the green one, ribbit.”

Lv. 3 Rowan vs Lv. 11 Lamia

Roll 1d20 to see if you get your ass kicked, and if so how hard.
>>
>>1369197
Better get my rolls ready
>inb4 1
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1369209
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1369209
>>
>>1369211
WELP
>>
File: 157450263.png (18KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
157450263.png
18KB, 626x551px
>>1369211
Two more chances
>>
File: sense of justice.jpg (414KB, 1600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
sense of justice.jpg
414KB, 1600x1800px
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1369197
>>1369209
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1369209
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1369197
This is /qst/, QM. You're not going to find many tactical geniuses here.
>>
>>1369225
At least the ass kick isn't too bad
>>
>>1369211
>>1369214
>>1369225
>>1369226
Writing
>>
>>1369231
To be fair, the winning vote was actually 'Try to talk things out, and if that fails, everyone goes after the leader.'
>>
File: Green.png (278KB, 1024x1418px)
Green.png
278KB, 1024x1418px
“BRING IT ON!”, You shout as you charge head first towards your opponent.
He swings has massive tail and intercepts you
*SLAP*

You wake up with the priestess’s beautiful face smiling down at you and your head in her lap. Huh, it seems she has scaly legs.
”W-what happened?”
You hear Helen’s voice,
“We beat the bad guys. Do you want the red guy’s head as a souvenir?”
”His head?
“Take it easy I’m joking. Besides he doesn’t have a head left after I turned him to ash.”
Kim adds to this,
“I’ve never seen so many lightning bolts at once, ribbit.”
“You should probably hear this too.”
You get up from the comfort of the priestess’s lap and shamble over to the bound and gagged lamia.
Kim ungags him and asks the first question.
“Who do you work for, ribbit?”
He doesn’t say anything.
“A lot of loyalty for a snake, ribbit.”
Helen walks over and cracks her knuckles.
“Tell us or I’ll barbecue you like your friend.”
He finally speaks,
“Okay, Okay. I’ll tell you everything.”
“Is it usually this easy”
Kim answers, “If you saw the light show you would understand, ribbit.”
The green lamia continues, “We’re here to smash up the temple. Break stuff, maybe steal some too.”
“Who sent you?”, Helen growls.
“W-We were sent by the general. He said the empress wanted to send a message.”
”The empress”
Kim explains,
“The Serpent Empire. I’ve heard bad things, but I thought they were just rumors, ribbit.”
”What kind of rumors?”
“Slavery, genocide, you know, the usual things you hear about far off nations, ribbit.”
Helen interjects,
“We got we need from him.”, Helen interjects and knocks him unconscious again.
>>
I'm ending it here for the night

>>1369239
Has put me in a really sour mood.
>Write-ins will only be accepted when write-in is an option.
READ THE OP
E
A
D

T
H
E

O
P
>>
>>1369334
We need a weapon, asap
>>1369336
Plz no
>>
>>1369336
Lol. That was quick.
>>
>>1369336
Aw poor baby
>>
>>1369336
That seems rather petty
>>
>>1369938
It's baby's first time running a quest, what do you expect?
>>
>>1369938
How is he supposed to know what to paste into the post if you don't follow his flowchart?
>>
>>1369342
>Plz no
Eh. It's for the best anyways if he's in a poor mood. Otherwise, it'll just leak into his work and make it less enjoyable.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.