[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UCPD Quest (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

"Who are you? Why do you live? What is your purpose?" Those words that resonated in your head starts to fade as your alarm clock rings. You lazily push yourself up from your bed. You peer out of the window to see outside of your run down apartment. At that very moment, the building not far away from you exploded. The people nearby clearly confused and shocked by this incident. Luckily, a man in tight spandex suit flew out of the burning building, carrying out the civilians inside. Unfazed as this is not an uncommon occurrence in this city, you moved to your bathroom to wash and make yourself presentable for the day. As you look at the mirror, the questions that emerged in your sleep reappears in your brain. Who are you? You are Zed Ignatius, Inspector Zed, Unity City Police Department (UCPD). The most diverse city in the variety of its inhabitant, from the looked down upon sub-humans or beastmen, to super powered peoples. With the emergence of heroes amongst the citizen who wields special abilities, so does criminals. And conveniently you are assigned to the newly established powered crime department today! "I hate my life..." you groaned. Today will be the start to a new chapter in your life.
>>
>>1365249
"Hey move along sleepy head or you'll be late to work!"
Your existential crisis was interrupted by the voice of your day manager AI, Yorshka. "Come on now Zed, your life had already reached rock bottom. From now you can only go up." The AI gave you a very cynical words of encouragement.

How do you react to her?
(Write in)
>>
>>1365250
>"Come on now Zed, your life had already reached rock bottom. From now you can only go up."
"I don't think I've even reached rock bottom yet, and already I need someone to pep talk me to get up in the morning."
>Begrudgingly get up for the daily grind.

>>1365249
>Today will be the start to a new chapter in your life.
I'm wise to your ways, QM. You're just trying to get us into a ridiculously intricate plot to empower yourself, aren't you?
>>
>>1365250

Keep a stoic face and give her a half salute. "Noted, ma'm. Orders?"
>>
>>1365265
"I don't think I've even reached rock bottom yet, and already I need someone to pep talk me to get up in the morning." You mumbled under your breath.

>>1365266
"What was that?" She asked with a smug face. "Noted, ma'am. Orders?" You replied lazily.
"Well thatsbthe spirit! First off wash yourself and tidy up. Youre supposed to be at the Unity City's 2nd level UCPD headquarters. There is 3 levels in Unity City. 1st level is for the upper class citizens. Favourite target for high profile super villain. 2nd level is for the middle class. The safest place to live. 3rd place is for lower class. An industrial area filled with pollution and sub-human gangsters. You used to work in the department here but you will have to transfer to the 2nd level to enter the new dept. . After you finished bathing, you put on your uniform, transfered Yorshka into your phone and start moving toward Unity City level 2. As you are jogging towards the hq entrance, someone pushed you down fron the back, toppling down along side you.
"Sorry are you alright?" The person who fell with you asked you politely.
Its a boy, a sub-human. And he have a police badge? What do you do?

>I'm fine don't worry.
>Watch where you're going!
>(Write in)
>>
File: 5.jpg-c200.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg-c200.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>1365277
Pics that i forgot
>>
>>1365277
>I'm fine don't worry.
>>
>>1365277
>>I'm fine don't worry.
>>
>>1365277
>>I'm fine don't worry.
Nothing to worry about, unless he happened to pickpocket us that is.
>>
>>1365277
>>I'm fine don't worry.
>>
File: tegaki.png (2KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
2KB, 600x400px
>>1365279
>>1365280
>>1365283
>>1365284
"I'm fine don't worry about it." you replied.
"Oh thank god. Forgive me but I need to go now. See you later." The boy rushed into hq without looking back.
Well that was easy. You entered the hq soon after. You were notified that the powered crime department office is just at the end of the hallway. As you enter the office you see people lined up side by side. At the left most side you see a burly man in his late 40-s, followed by an angry looking woman, the boy you met just now and a plain looking girl. In front of them is a stern looking woman in her mid 30-s. Uh oh she's looking at you. "You are late Inspector Zed! How did you even manage to reach your rank with that kind of attitude?!"

>Im sorry
>(Sarcasm)
>Write in
>>
>>1365294
"By getting the job done, ma'am. Regardless, I'll try to keep it from happening again."

>>1365294
>tegaki.png
What's the image supposed to be? I don't see anything.
>>
>>1365294
I ran into some trouble ma'am. Won't happen again.
>>
>>1365297
>Won't happen again.
Saying it like that sounds like it'll almost certainly happen again.
>>
>>1365296
>>1365297
"By getting the job done ma'am. I just ran into some trouble along the way. Won't happen again ma'am." You answered.
"I dont want empty promises Inspector Zed, I want results. Well it seems that i had held you people long enough. My name is Anastasia Valenkova. I am the department's chief as of now. Can't say I look forward to working with you guys but...I'll try." You realised she sports a heavy scar at the right side of her face as you look closely. It's really intimidating, no wonder none of those guys dared to speak up.
"If you're wondering who I am, since I'm clearly not originally from the police forces, I am an ex powered containment official. This means I'm the most experienced amongst everybody here on how to handle powered individuals. Listen to my orders and you will be fine." Her phone starts ringing. She answered it immediately. "Yes...yes...I understand. Alright, I need 3 volunteers to work on our department's first case. Some flame chucking guy is on the lose downtown and none of those heroes are nearby to be fielded. No volunteers? Alright, you, you...and you. Get in the car and go check it out, chop chop."
She pointed at the cat boy, the angry looking woman and you respectively.
"Why do I have to work with this sub human scum?!"
"Is that a problem Miss Jean?"
"No...ma'am" you can feel the seething hatred in her words.
"Good. Now move along now. The others help me settle these paperworks."
Jean is the one who's driving rhe police car. You sat next to her and the cat boy at the back. The atnosphere in this car is unbearable. What should you do?

>Start a conversation
>Just stay silent for now
>[Write in]
>>
File: balalaika.jpg (107KB, 468x690px) Image search: [Google]
balalaika.jpg
107KB, 468x690px
>>1366653
Whoops pic missing
>>
>>1366653
>>Start a conversation
What'd you guys do to get stuck here?
>>
>>1366653
>>Start a conversation
"So have any of you worked with powered individuals before?"
Getting to know some of our coworkers capacities will help us with the mission, even if the conversation will be incredibly awkward.
>>
>>1366653
>Start a conversatopn

"So. We good or nah?"
>>
>>1366709
>>1366723
>>1367735
"So...uh...how did you guys get stuck here?" Silence. Nobody wants to answer the question making the situation even more awkward.
"Alright I had enough of this bullshit. Yorshka can you help me lighten up the mood?" You turned on your phone and Yorshka's hologram appeared atop of your screen. "Well hello there! I assume you guys are Zed's new colleagues huh? Wow is it just me or the atmosphere is tense. Let's lighten up the mood shall we?"
"Wow, you have a fully working AI, Zed. One of these costs a fortune! I thought you lived in level 3. How did you even acquire one of these anyway? Did you get it illegally?" The boy spontaneously shot up from his seat and asked all sorts of questions excitedly.
"Whoa there boy, we did'nt even know your name yet. My name is Yorshka and this guy over here is my owner, Zed Ignatius. How did you get assigned into fhis department?"
"Oh sorry, where are my manners. My name is Dean, Dean Phillips. I was supposed to be a fresh recruit working in level 2 HQ but it seems the higher ups chose me to join this department. Truth be told I'm glad I managed to join a department straight away instead of just sitting around doing patrols all day."
"Well that's the spirit, boy. And to answer your question, yes and no. I downloaded her from someone online who offered me to test an AI he designed. I just took it since I had nothing to lose. And then Yorshka just became a part of my life for 2 years now. What about you...Jean. Not gonna tell us your story?"
"I have nothing to talk about to a sub-human like you!" Dean immediately sat back down on his seat, seemingly hurt by her words.
"Wouldn't hurt to just gave basic infos about yourself, makes it easier to communicate." She immediately sighed and answered, "My name is Jean Claude. I used to work in level 1 HQ. Is that enough for youuuuaaaaaaa-"
The car swerved to the side, avoiding debris thay were flung towards our general direction. Luckily, the car didnt hit anything else besides a lamppost and evereyone inside are not injured. In the distance we can see the suspect rampaging through the streets. I read a punp action shotgun while Dean and Jean readied their pistols. He realised our presence as we are approaching him.

What do?

>Negotiate
>Take him down
>[write in]
>>
>>1368190
>>Take him down
>>
>>1368190
>>Negotiate
Maybe he's just having a fiery temper tantrum and needs someone to calm him down?
>>
(Since there is only two ppl responded and both chose different options i need to roll the dice on which I should use. Negotiations won. Sorry for infrequent update, wont happen again. Maybe.)
>>1368704
>>1369133
"Suspect's name is Eddy Liam, age 32, multiple criminal records, mostly assault. This guy's health record states that he is emotionally unstable. We should take this piece of shit down." Jean said as she checks the suspect's profile.
"No can do Jean. I'd rather try to talk him down than fill in paperwork for weapons discharge." "Yea maybe he's just in one of his fiery temper tantrum? I'm sure we can talk him down." Dean added.
"Don't blame me if your furs get burned then. Alright, let's move in."
"FUCK! FUCKING HIGHER UPS! FUCKING SHIT! I'LL BURN EVERYTHING DOWN AGHHHHH!" Wow he looks angry. "FUCKING COPS WANT TO PUT ME DOWN?! FUCKING COME HERE I WILL DRAG YOU DOWN WITH ME!"
How are you gonna handle this? What will you use to negotiate with him. Roll d20 along with it.

>Threaten
>We can help
>It's not worth it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.