[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Quest Start.jpg (3MB, 1920x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Quest Start.jpg
3MB, 1920x1181px
Welcome to Monster Hunter Quest!

In this quest, you take on the role of a hunter, mighty heroes who serve as the bastion of mankind against the flora and fauna of your hostile world.

To begin, you need first describe yourself.

Male or Female?
Age?
Preferred Weapon?
Hunter's Insight (choose one)

Hunter's Insights
>Instinctive
A primal sense fills you on the hunt. You react to danger almost instinctually, dodging attacks that would lay low even the most seasoned of hunters
>Apex
In a realm of monsters, you are the apex. Great beasts the world over flee when they catch your scent and other hunters find themselves offput by your savagery in combat. Be careful he who fights with monsters
>Perceptive
Your senses are uncannily sensitive and they have aided you on countless hunts. A dent in a scale, the soft flesh revealed in an atack, the heavy musk of fear, all these signs lay themselves before you like words on a page. No beast can hide itself for long.
>Monstrous
Among Hunters you are strong, among normal humans you push the limits towards "Demon". A practical force of nature, your massive stature and brute strength allow you to stand toe to toe with the most vicious beasts of this world and come out on top.

Choose your Village
Pokke
Yukumo
Kokoto
>>
>>1357708
Fuck yeah MonHun

>Male
>22
>Charge Blade
>Apex
>Yukumo
>>
You crept along the damp earth, the thick padded leather of your armour soaking up weeks worth of detritus and debris. Above you rustled the many fronds and leaves of the surrounding foliage and you hoped that it would not give you away.

You had been tracking the beast for quite some time, 2 weeks to be exact, nd you could not help but grit your teeth in irritation. You'd wear the hide of this Velocidrome if it was the last thing you did. A sound pulled you from your grisly musings, causing you to snap at attention. Through the thick brush you could see the sky blue hide of your quarry!

The beast stalked up to a pool of water, its large bulk softly padding on the damp jungle floor. It's scything talons dug huge gashes into the dirt as it swept the area with bulbous eyes. Sensing no danger the raptor slowly lowered it's head to the murky water and soon its eyes had closed as it pulled long droughts.

>What do you do?

Equipment:
Iron ChargeBlade (Concussion vial)
Leather Armor

Items:
Paintball
Herbx10
Whetstonex5
>>
post meowstress loods
>>
>>1357713
>Charge blade

Cmon man, it's all about the gunlance.

>>1357754
Cleave that sucker in two, bullrush it
>>
>>1357754
Sneak behind him and start a charged sword flurry

>>1357778
time for something new
>>
>>1357754
Standard attacks.

I would have chosen the switch axe.
>>
Can i still post mine?

>Male
>20
>Long Sword
>Instinctive
>Pokke
>>
Ded quest
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.