[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLaaTR CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: Jenny.png (221KB, 511x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Jenny.png
221KB, 511x1523px
>You are Anon, gullible Schmuck with more pride than brains.
>This pride to brains ratio is why you're currently sneaking into the House of the local Mother Mad Scientist and her Superhero Daughter.
>As you mutter curses at your own stupidity you stalk through the halls of the Wakeman household
>A quick scan of your locations give you three options
>1. Head into the darkened kitchen which has a door that probably leads to the basement
>2. Go up the stairs to the building's second floor
>3. Go back the way you came and take the shame and mockery pussying out will bring you
>Well champ, it's do or die, make your choice!
http://www.strawpoll.me/12721296
(First to 5 votes wins)
>>
>>1357042
Everybody knows the coolest stuff is hidden inside the basement
>>
File: 1491802323543.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491802323543.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>1357042
B A S E M E N T
>>
File: 1491830513481.png (999KB, 1358x5702px) Image search: [Google]
1491830513481.png
999KB, 1358x5702px
>>1357042
For those uninitiated, this is a reboot of a CYOA I did way back when.
Sadly the rest of it was lost when .moe went under
And Basement wins!
>>
>>1357042
>>1357057
looks like we're headed for the basement
>>
>>1357042
>It's more likely that you'll run into someone if you go up stairs, so being the coward that you are you head for the basement door in the kitchen.
>Tentatively stepping on the first step, having not turned on any lights in fear of being discovered, your heart jumps into your throat as you almost slip on an oily patch marring the first stair.
>When you finish gasping for air and your heart ceases it's thundering within your chest you close the door behind you and carefully move down the stairs in pitch blackness.
>As you step off of the final step you wait a moment for your eyes to adjust to the all consuming dark of the basement.
>Once you feel your vision has become moderate you tiptoe through the basement looking for something to snatch as proof that you'd not just loitered in the doorway for however long you'd been in the house.
>in the semi-visibility you can barely make out silhouettes, and the hazy visions you see in the darkness send shivers down your spine.
>You really hope that's a fake skeleton you see hiding among the clutter.
>An Item shines in the darkness and your first instinct is to grab it and run for you life so you can get this over with.
>Do you follow your instincts?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12721893
>>
>>1357084
Dare you enter her magical realm
>>
>>1357084
My body is not ready, whatever happens.
>>
File: Xj8.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Xj8.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>1357084
>You can barely stand to be here for any longer!
>Your hand shoots out and grabs the glowing bauble, but when you pull you find your hand going downwards.
>"wha-" is all you can say before a blindingly bright light flashes across your eyes as the sound of a generator kicking on nearly deafens your straining ears
>Near blind and deaf you grope wildly as your stomach churns, your hands finding perches on a firm yet soft feeling surface
>As your vision and hearing return you hear multiple voices muttering as dark blue and white fills your vision and your heart drops into your right foot.
>The first words you hear upon you hearing returning to you fully is "You are touching my breastplate." in a deep mechanical monotone
>Shaking with fear you look upwards only to lock eyes with a very stoic XJ-8
>"Eep" you mutter in a small terrified voice
http://www.strawpoll.me/12722263
I'll write whatever one has the most votes tomorrow.
G'night!
>>
File: XJ_sisters.jpg (63KB, 445x334px) Image search: [Google]
XJ_sisters.jpg
63KB, 445x334px
>>1357349
>Your hands fly off of XJ-8 and you crumple to the ground begging for mercy and explaining why you were here.
>Around the fourth or fifth time you beg for them not to pop your head like a Grape XJ-6 hoists you of the ground and gives you a slap across the face with one of her legs that snaps you out of you terrified stupor more than it actually hurts.
>"Better?" She asks in an amused tone.
>You take a calming breath before nodding
>As the one armed XJ Sister releases her hold on you and lets you fall onto your feet the XJ that looks like a floating head sips in front of you and starts talking, with every attempt you make to get a word in edgewise seeming to send her on a new tangent until the four armed XJ-4 gently nudges her out of the way.
>"Sorry about that, we don't get many visitors down her so XJ-5 doesn't get to talk nearly as much as she'd like" The maid looking android exposits as she dusts you off with a feather duster.
>"Well, now that that's settled I should probably g-" you attempt to say, only to be interrupted by the ever-dour XJ-7.
>"Of course you're just going to leave" she sighed, making you feel like a total piece of shit.
>You scratch the back of your head as you say "Well, if there's anything I can do for you all before I go?" you inquire halfheartedly
>At these words a sly look crosses XJ-6's face as she sidles up to you.
>"Y'know, It's been so long since I've gotten to have any fun with a boy" The one armed XJ practically purred.
>Before you could say a word XJ-4 took up your other side "And if you're willing to do "anything" for us before you go~" the neat freak XJ lets out a giggle as two of her arms wrap around yours
>"We wish to copulate" XJ-8 says with all the subtly of an atom bomb
>You look to XJ-7, who's perpetual frown turns into a tiny smile as she gives you a thumbs up and you get the distinct impression that you've been duped
>Welp, time to make your choice
http://www.strawpoll.me/12723787
>>
>>1357671
Well, let's get to the degeneracy already. Any delays would just be plain silly.
>>
File: IMG_3754.jpg (21KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3754.jpg
21KB, 260x194px
>Oh boy this quest seems interesting
>Mfw I read the old quest
Pretty unexpected
>>
>>1357671
>"Well I guess I did say Anyth-" You try to say, but before you can finish your sentence XJ-4's two arms that aren't wrapped around yours are pulling down your pants.
>"Usually I'm against dirty boys, but for you I'll make an exception!" WJ-4 titters into your ear, sending you into half mast
>XJ-s makes an appreciative whistle as she sees the tent your half chub is making in your boxers before practically ripping said boxers off of you
>The coolness of her screen against your Junk sends shivers up your spine and brings Little Anon to full bare
>"If only I had a mouth" XJ-6 moaned only to be bumped out of the way by XJ-4 who quickly took you into her mouth
>Despite her being made of metal her mouth is incredibly warm and her tongue is freakishly soft
>When XJ-6 starts playing with your stones you almost go cross eyed from the pleasure
>"I'm Gonna-" you try to warn, only to blast a load directly into XJ-4's Mouth
>The moan she lets out as she greedily swallows your seed almost sends you over the edge again, but you're spared from nutting two times in a row thanks to XJ-6 pulling her away with a wet pop and sending you onto your back.
>My turn, Loverboy!" she declares as she reveals a dripping wet space nestled between her three legs and mounts you in a single motion
>Her face is replaced by a pixelated image of a heart as she rids you like the world is ending, her wetness coiling around you length in ways your hand never could
>With a loud moan her vaginal walls clamp around your dick to the point of almost being painful, this faint pain mingles with the pleasure and sends you into overdrive, blasting your second load into her.
>it is then that XJ-8 makes her impatience known, the Largest XJ's hand enveloping her sister and pulling her off of you with a wet pop.
1/2
>>
File: tumblr_n98ni2P8Ve1t0nz7lo3_1280.jpg (70KB, 640x649px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n98ni2P8Ve1t0nz7lo3_1280.jpg
70KB, 640x649px
>>1357807
>Before your sex clouded mind can regain some semblance of normalcy you find your face none to gently stuffed into XJ-8's womanhood
>Lapping at the Strongest XJ's wetness seems to drive her wild despite your relative lack or talent and you soon find your face soaked in lubricant as XJ-8 has a squirting orgasm.
>Still not giving you a second, XJ-8 picks you up and lines your now once again throbbing member with her wetness before guiding you inside of her.
>Despite her vagina's larger physical size it seems that XJ-8 is even tighter than XJ-6, her inner walls milking you dick with such force that it's almost impossible to pull out.
>Stars flash across your eyes as you cum for the third time today, your balls aching from being emptied of their seed.
>XJ-8 teeters before falling in the opposite direction of you, and the still logically functioning part of your brain heaves a sight of relief that you hadn't been crushed.
>Now the only remaining XJ still in the room that you hadn't cum inside approaches (Some part of your brain faintly wonders where XJ-1, 2, 3 and 5 had gone) XJ-7 gently takes your member in her hands and begins to raise you back to full mast only for the basement door to open and Jenny to come down the stairs.
>"Girls, XJ-5 told me there was a boy... down... here" Jenny's chipper tone drops off as she stares at the sight of XJ-7 holding your dick, which then let out a pathetic spurt into XJ-7's face.
>"Bwuh?" Jenny utters in confusion.
>You're done for!
2/2
Okay, gonna take a little break and then work on whichever option has the most votes.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12724808
>>
File: 098.jpg (24KB, 200x483px) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
24KB, 200x483px
O_O
>>
>>1357912
>O_O
First day on the internet kiddo?
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
jesus christ
>>
>>1357912
>>1357974
>pussyass /qst/fags invading our lewdspace
BE GONE!
>>
>>1358001
This is OUR territory profligate! You fornicate on burrowed time! This machination will ruthe the day you invade /qst/

>jk
>>
>>1358001
>>>/aco/
>>
>>1357807
NO

XJ-6 is pure you madman
>>
>>1358090
Do you seriously think we could get away with a CYOA on /aco/?
>>
>>1358104
She's already been fucked Anon!
she can't be unfucked!
>>
File: Seductive Jenny.jpg (78KB, 580x965px) Image search: [Google]
Seductive Jenny.jpg
78KB, 580x965px
>>1357820
Part 2 begins now!
Jenny and Anon're gonna have some fun!
>You rubbed you aching ear as jenny paced in front of you ranting.
>Now you may ask, Why is my ear so sore? and the answer to that is that Jenny had dragged you up to her room by your ear after seeing the aftermath of your sexual escapades with several of her "younger" sisters, ignoring both your repeated pained ow's and XJ-7's complaints that she hadn't gotten to fuck you
>"-I've got the most mature AI so I should've been the first one to lose her virginity!" Jenny capped off her rant with a whine before glaring death at you "But you had to go and fuck my sisters!" She seethed.
>You raised your hand to retort only for her to hold up a hand and silence you.
>"There's only one way for you to make this right -" She floundered for your name.
>"Anon" you chip in helpfully.
>Right, there's only one way to make this right Anon!" She said in a commanding voice "You have to fuck me!"
>You're running on fumes thanks to the other XJs jumping your bones but Jenny looks like she'll throw you out of a window if you say no, perhaps a little foreplay will let you regain some of your sorely depleted stamina?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12726493
>>
>>1358377
Sheesh, these are some horny fucking robots. Oh well, the voices in Anon's head (us) are probably hornier.
>>
>>1358377
>Deciding some foreplay is in order to give you time to regain your stamina you spring off of Jenny's bed and bound over to her, wrapping your hands around her waist as you reach her.
>"Wha-" is all Jenny can say before you kiss her deeply, your tong coiling around her
>The teenage robot sags into your tender embrace, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as your tongue dominates her mouth
>Slipping your hands between her legs Jenny's breath hitches as you rub her wetness through her metallic panties
>parting your mouths with a wet pop you pull your fingers away from her now sufficiently soaked wetness
>You smirk for a second before Jenny grabs you by your collar and tosses you like a bag of feathers onto her bed.
>You regain your orientation just in time for Jenny to rip you pants clean off in a single swoop before starting to deepthroat you like a champ
>If this goes on you're gonna lose control again!
http://www.strawpoll.me/12728207
>>
>>1359050
ANON SHALL NOT BE A PUSSY, HE WILL NOT BE SUBBED, NOT EVEN BY A SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT!
>>
>>1359340
>>1359050
>Deep within you a fire ignites, after being dominated by the other XJs a need to be in charge blooms within your manly soul
>Gripping the back of Jenny's head you change up they rhythm of her deepthroating blowjob
>Her eyes snap open and lock with your gaze, her pupils shifting into hearts as she ceases her token struggle and lets you take over.
>Every thrust brings your empty reserves closer to being drained yet again but you use your control of the rhythm to make the blowjob last as long as it can.
>You pull your dick from her throat and let your seed paint her face.
>Jenny moans hotly as your seed drips down her face, her heart shaped pupils seeming to glow pink as you urge her up until her dripping warmth is hovering over your member.
>But if you positioned yourself just right you can probably have some anal fun!
>It's your choice, and You'll have to live with it!
http://www.strawpoll.me/12728779
>>
File: Tsuchinoko_Panda.jpg (50KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuchinoko_Panda.jpg
50KB, 800x797px
>>1359453
>You force her hips down as you thrust upwards, penetrating her pussy to the hilt of your manly spear and making Jenny moan loudly
>You continue to control the rhythm as you screw her senseless controlling her movements to match up with your thrusts
>To be completely honest, if you weren't as drained as you were from all the sex you'd have probably already came
>And from how much Jenny's pussy has been tightening around your length you've probably sent her over the edge a couple of times
>But as you feel your final orgasm fast approaching you increase your speed.
>"I'm gonna-" Jenny gasps
>"Me too!" you reply with a final thrust that sends the two of you into throes of pleasure
>You wake up feeling glowing you sit up in bed and stretch.
>Man, what a crazy dream.
>There's just no way in the world that you'd have-
>"Mmm, you awake Anon?" Jenny asks as she sits up to and nuzzles into you
>Okay apparently that did happen, well at least everything's okay no-
>"ECKS-JAY NAYuuuuuuuh" Nora Wakeman calls, only for her voice to drope into a drone as she stares at the two of you
>You're done for!
That's Part 2
Vote for Party three here
http://www.strawpoll.me/12731273
>>
Great now it's gonna be her
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1360215
Reminder CYOAnon, you have the power of the roll here!
>>
>>1360215
You know you could list the choices on the thread itself....
>>
I think QM got b& for his content
>>
>>1381408
if that were the case then the thread would have been nuked as well
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.