[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaman Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: BsYvYRB.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BsYvYRB.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
The forest is eerily dark this far in, the canopy an impenetrable crisscross of branches and leaves. Trees loom large around you, the silence deafening. There are no birds chirping, no leaves rustling in the wind, only the sound of detritus crunching underfoot as you pick your way between trees. The forest may as well be dead.
Finally, the trees give way to a clearing. At its centre is an enormous oak, thick branches twisting every which way, roots running right to the edge of the clearing. Slumped against its wide trunk is the spirit you're here for. Despite the townspeople's descriptions, you're still slightly taken aback. Typically, forest spirits tend towards more obvious forms - walking trees, bizarre plants, glowing animals.
This one is an elderly man, in everything but size.
Even as it sits huddled up, head against its knees and hands gripping its legs, its head brushes against the lowest of the oak's branches - the same as yours would, standing at full height.
As you step carefully into the clearing its eyes flick up to you, blinking in confusion.
"No, too old. Send another." The spirit's voice is dry, hollow.
"Old? Look again, spirit, you're mistaken." Slowly, carefully, you move your hand beneath your cloak to the hilt of your sword.
"It's not a matter of looking. The body is irrelevant, your mind, soul-" The spirit stops suddenly, then rises to its feet in a single swift motion, far faster than its aged form would suggest. "Shaman. Why? My demands have been reasonable."
"Reasonable? You demand a yearly blood sacrifice of a young, healthy adult from a town already decimated by the war. How is that reasonable?"
The spirit takes several long strides to tower over you. This close, you can make out the blood staining its ragged clothing, matting its hair. "They have me to thank for the fact that their town is merely decimated, and not wiped out altogether." As it speaks, the roots beneath your feet begin to pulse, faster and faster, almost like - exactly like - veins. "I shed my blood for them, spilled that of their enemies, and all I ask is that they shed theirs in turn. Instead of wading into their town, taking whichever lives I please, I wait here, starve myself, attempt to bargain. That is reasonable."

In better times, this would have made for an interesting case to study - it's not often that a spirit will change aspects, and you can't think of a recorded example of a spirit in the middle of that transition.
Instead, you'll have to content yourself with whatever power you'll gain from defeating it. A spirit like this should make for an interesting-
>-servant. As a spirit-binder, you can enslave weakened spirits to your will.
>-pact. As a pact-bearer, you're able to force spirits into deals for power, or to compel them to take action.
>-echo. As a spirit-eater, you consume defeated spirits for echoes of their power.
>>
>>1354207
>echo. As a spirit-eater, you consume defeated spirits for echoes of their power.- 0 post shown.
>>
>>1354207
>-echo. As a spirit-eater, you consume defeated spirits for echoes of their power.
>>
>>1354207
>-pact. As a pact-bearer, you're able to force spirits into deals for power, or to compel them to take action.
summoner
>>
>>1354207
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1354223
>>1354225
>>1354233
>>1354236
Rolling because you fucks can't have a majority.
>>
Roll dice or whatever, I don't care what you roll just roll some.
>>
>>1354207
>>-echo. As a spirit-eater, you consume defeated spirits for echoes of their power.
>>
Rolled 10, 7, 3 = 20 (3d11)

>>1354262
>>
Rolled 20 (1d50)

>>1354262
Must be ABNORMAL!
>>
Rolled 8, 2, 5 = 15 (3d10)

>>1354262
K phamalampai
>>
Rolled 5886, 3067, 1930, 9772, 7210, 9631, 6530, 3013, 3146, 8683, 3794, 4063, 4759, 6638, 5637, 8503, 6291, 6740, 481, 252, 1357, 7981, 8643, 6863, 2219 = 133089 (25d10000)

>>1354262
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 2 = 8 (3d6)

>>1354262
>>
>>1354267
>>1354269
>>1354270
>>1354271
>>1354273
Wow you sure did win that dc I really did make. Writing
Do you wanna spend your jelly beans for a extra good win where I jerk you off a little?
>>
>>1354279
Not sure, are you male or male?
>>
>>1354283
Male actually teehee don't hit on me silly boys
>>
>>1354279
How many are left in the jar?
>>
>>1354279
nah man, make it close. We lose a ring finger taking him down, which we replace by killing one of the villagers and using theirs.
>>
>>1354279
No.
>>
File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
>>1354289
This many.
>>
>>1354279
Chargen when?
>>
>>1354296
So ten.
>>
>>1354296
Empty the entire jar, then, I want an extra special handjob.
>>
>>1354305
Sure thing kid, the old man jerks you off and rips off your ring finger which will have to be replaced, writing.
>>
File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
>>1354296
a shameful selection of flavors. I add in some food coloring
>>
It stares bug eyed at you unblinking watching your every move waiting for a reply of some kind, its head twisting from side to side with sickening crunches as it goes well past what its body should truly be able to. A sharp breath in and it shifts backwards its eyes narrowing glaring with an intense hatred at you.

“You’re the one who is unreasonable here มนุษย์กินคน, you come here bearing your stench. Perhaps your old soul will sit well within my stomach as my ανθρωποφάγος sit within yours”

With an otherwordly gait it throws itself at you arms out stretched prepared to grab you and jam your body into its gaping maw. With a flick of your wrist you draw your sword and slice him in half but not before he wraps his hand around your cock and gives you a little jerk. His body slams to the floor sending the cherry blossoms flying into the air.

“Pssssh nothing personnel kid.” Cooly sheathing your sword you start shoving chunks of his ass into your mouth.

>You gain the power of super sonic speed

>Go back to town and report your success.
>Continue directly to the next town, your job is done.
>Set up camp here to hunt the weaker spirits that will come to feast on the old ones corpse.
>>
>>1354388
>start shoving chunks of his ass into your mouth.
oh boy
>>
>>1354388
>Go back to town and report your success.
>>
>>1354388
>Set up camp here to hunt the weaker spirits that will come to feast on the old ones corpse.
such hatred, such darkness.....it must be sealed in my big toe
>>
>>1354388
>set up camp here to hunt the weaker spirits that will come to feast on the old ones corpse.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.