[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese Empire Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: size0.jpg (51KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
size0.jpg
51KB, 640x425px
The glorious Empire of the Sun has reformed. Our Emperor commands us to bring back the glory we lost the the American pigs. Our vengeance shall be swift and furious.

You are part of an expeditionary force, sent ahead insert themselves in the country and wreak havoc from behind enemy lines while the invasion force prepares. You and your team are the best of the best- able to blend in as an immigrant, charm your way through conversations, and assassinate any targets you so desire, slipping away unseen afterwards. You in particular are the best shot in the Empire- dozens have fallen to your rifle.

The Empire's will shall be done.

So, which country shall we tear apart first?
>>
>Choose any country you so desire, though keep their strength in mind. You can make this as easy or as difficult as you want
>>
>>1352384
Let's fuck up sealand
>>
>>1352384
China. Those fuckers need to learn their place.
>>
>>1352384
>>1352389
>>1352529
2nded, Sealand had it coming to them.
>>
>>1353511
2nd his 2nd
>>
>>1353511
Yeah fuck those guys. Or guy. Population sort of depends on whether the head of state is having company over I guess.
>>
File: yeah nah.png (167KB, 894x598px) Image search: [Google]
yeah nah.png
167KB, 894x598px
Hah! You fucking nips couldn't even take our little babby country in the 40's and everyone knows you lost your balls when America dropped theirs in '45.

Glorious empire my mozzie-bitten arse! Never known a country with such a yellow streak that their whole skin matched their courage - look at you, you're so fucking cowardly you're considering SEALAND!

But please, if you're so fucking piss-weak that you consider an oil rig that sells 'land' and 'titles' over the internet to be a legit military target, go right ahead. Confirm everything Indonesia says behind your backs.

Cunts.
>>
Lets infiltrate Afganistan. They have an exorbinate of resources, which Japan historically always sought for.
>>
>>1355696
>But please, if you're so fucking piss-weak that you consider an oil rig that sells 'land' and 'titles' over the internet to be a legit military target, go right ahead.
>>1355696
It's a joke raid, what'd you expect?

>>1355719
>Lets infiltrate Afganistan. They have an exorbinate of resources, which Japan historically always sought for.
But then we'll have to deal with all the insurgents, and the problem that any aggressive military action failed to successfully hold for extended periods of time.
>>
>>1353511
Agreed.
First Sealand, then AMERICA!
>>
>>1360348
Nice necro.
>>
>>1360680
What counts as a necro on this board?
>>
>>1360786
Any quest where the QM has bailed on the quest? Looks like this one flaked out on us.
>>
Alright, so piracy it is!

You and your team shall have 2 methods of attack. You can insert onto the platform by either boat or helicopter. From there, you will have two approaches: Stealth or Fire

>Helicopter/Loud: Land on the platform and fuck shit up
>Helicopter/Stealth: Come in under the guise of UN ambassadors ala MGS5
>Boat/Loud: Use a dingy to climb up maintenance hatchways in the legs
>Boat/Stealth: Same as loud, but first assassinate the maintenance crew and pose as them to pass checks

Your official designation as of now is pirates. You are not endorsed by the Motherland, and if you fail, help will not come. You are on your own.

Glory and honor be with you. Sealand shall be ours.
>>
>>1373761
>>Helicopter/Stealth: Come in under the guise of UN ambassadors ala MGS5
I don't think whoever owns Sealand will believe UN ambassadors ever will come to visit, but then again... they did always want to be recognized.
I'll go for this option just to see how well we can pull it off.
>>
>>1373761
>Boat/Loud: Use a dingy to climb up maintenance hatchways in the legs
Massive bayonett charge and the flag of the rising sun planted on their platform, the world shall tremble.
>>
>>1373761
>>Helicopter/Stealth: Come in under the guise of UN ambassadors ala MGS5
[pirate crackdown intensifies]
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.