[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reluctant Werewolf Quest #3.2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 6

File: 1794127219212197211.png (281KB, 378x534px) Image search: [Google]
1794127219212197211.png
281KB, 378x534px
You are Shaggy Rogers.

Your journey continues as you continue your quest as a werewolf. You've already packed up your things to leave for Miss Grimwood's as you have decided to retake your role as coach for Grimwood's Finishing School for Girls. You've reunited with everybody and are surprised but at the same time proud to see how much the girls have grown over the years.

You are now adjusting to your new life with Scooby and Winnie (who is now your girlfriend/mate) accompanying you. You are now confident that you can this as you continue to fight through your struggle as a werewolf and that you continue to maintain most of your humanity despite your current state.

Though you feel you may have to face serious consequences with the likes of your old nemesis Count Dracula and your soon-to-be father-in-law, The Wolfman or as Winnie addresses him as "Papa Werewolf". It is only a matter of time until you have full confronted to these situations.

But for now... you are now in your room currently unpacking, making yourself at home with Winnie helping you get comfortable. It took you a couple of hours to have everything set up. Now you feel like you're at home.

Now you only wonder what to do from here while the night is still young....

-------------------------------------

>Say/Do?

>Talk to Winnie

>Talk to Scooby

>Try to find something to eat

>Call it a night

>Go out in the middle of the night for a walk
>>
Hello players, it's good to be back again for once.

For those who want to know where I went I'm just gonna flat out say that I took a break. It's not only because I needed a break but because I was suffering from thing called "writer's block" and I'm sure every writer has that nowadays.

But now that I no longer have that issue I'm back (hopefully for good this). So I'm sorry for the inconvenience I mean I tried to get back at it but I couldn't but I feel myself coming back to it once again.

So again I apologize for my absence and for leaving this quest to rot without a proper explanation, so hopefully we can get back on track and keep this quest.

Feel free to choose or pitch in suggestions so I can get to it and write it out though I can't promise I'll take your suggestions right off the bat if I can't work with it or if someone votes or leave a suggestions that turns out better than yours.

So hopefully ya'll can still have fun as this quest continues I do intend to keep this thread alive until the number of posts reach it's limit.

So lets try to keep this thread alive and remember to keep enjoying yourself.

Happy Questing guys!
>>
File: shrugwinnie.png (17KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
shrugwinnie.png
17KB, 128x128px
>>1349594

Go out in the middle of the night for a walk, ask Winnie if she'd like to join you.

Alright so look Shaggyquest guy, a few of us spent the better part of a month after you up and left trying to hunt you down to talk to you, make sure you didn't off yourself, see if you planned on coming back, etc. PLEASE make a Twitter or something so you can let people know when you plan on posting. Plenty of writers do it.
>>
File: page1.jpg (249KB, 518x810px) Image search: [Google]
page1.jpg
249KB, 518x810px
>>1349501
Glad to see your back!
I drew some of that bedroom scene from the first session, I hope you enjoy

>Try to find something to eat
we're in unfamiliar territory, and if we're cooking for ourselves and scoob we gotta know where everything's at
>>
File: page2.jpg (172KB, 518x810px) Image search: [Google]
page2.jpg
172KB, 518x810px
>>1349662
page 2
>>
File: page3.jpg (727KB, 518x810px) Image search: [Google]
page3.jpg
727KB, 518x810px
>>1349669
page 3
>>
File: page4.jpg (465KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
page4.jpg
465KB, 540x810px
>>1349677
last page
full comic can be found here
https://planet-crunch.tumblr.com/post/159209653665/4-page-comic-from-the-bedroom-scene-of-reluctant
and here's what they did with the lights turned off
https://planet-crunch.tumblr.com/post/157888051255
>>
>>1349628
Haha, that's a bit ...dark? But you're right I shouldn't have bailed on you guys without a proper explanation. I wanted to come back I really did but you know ...writer's block is a bitch but at the same time when I came back to make another Shaggy thread there were hardly any players around and you guys just left the thread to die.

As for the Twitter/Tumblrthing I prefer to stay anonymous I'm not ashamed or anything I just prefer it that way though I'll be sure to leave some announcements to notify you guys just in case you get the wrong idea.

I promise stay and let you guys know from now on so you won't worry as long as you guys help and keep this thread alive until the post limit. I can't be the only one to post here you know.
>>
>>1349703

You could just make a Twitter named Shaggyquest but meh, just as long as you try to keep us informed.
>>
>>1349662
>>1349669
>>1349677
>>1349701
Haha, very nice! I'm starting to get the vapors from looking at this comic I think you really outdid yourself with this one. I hope I can see more of your amazing art.

Though since Anon posted first I'm gonna go with their idea and continue the quest with Shaggy and Winnie going out in the middle of the night for a walk though I'll write something with them getting some burgers afterwards if it counts.
>>
>Go out in the middle of the night for a walk, ask Winnie if she'd like to join you.

You've walked towards the corner to open the windows and find how dark it is outside. You find the night to be rather spooky yet breathtaking with the full moon in sight.

The moon was so bright that it was making you want to howl at the sight of the full moon. But you stopped yourself as you realize you might keep the others up with your loud howling.

You then turn to Winnie as she was in the middle of placing her clothes in the drawer. You'd find that she wouldn't mind if you'd howled at the top of your lungs considering that she's a werewolf herself.

You couldn't help but smile warmly at her at how she is peacefully folding her clothes.

Winnie turns to you as she had just finished folding one of her platted shirts, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Sumthin' the matter, Coach?"

"Oh nothing, like, I'm just looking at how beautiful the full moon is .." You smiled as you looked back to stare at the full moon -even though you were actually refering to your mate.

Winnie walks over to you and joins in to get a sight of the bright the full moon.

"Yeah, it does look beautiful. Just starin' at it just makes ya want to howl at it, don't it?"

"Well a little? Heh heh heh!"

"What do ya say? Wanna get outta here?"

"Hm?"

"I mean get out for a bit and unwind while the night's still young!"

"You sure, like, it's kind of late and ..."

"What's the harm in having a little fun? We'll both have the night for ourselves and no one can bother us while we're out in the night alone ....~"

Winnie says as she wraps her arms around yours.

You thought about and wonder how Scooby would feel if you'd left without telling him. Then again he has Matches to keep him company.

"You know what, why not? Like, I forgot how fun was like after getting turned into a werewolf."

Winnie smiles at you and she nuzzles against your arm as she wags her tail. "Knew you'd come through~"

You turned out the lights out as you and Winnie leap out of the window with Winnie and surprisingly yourself landing on the ground perfectly on your feet.

You and Winnie ran off in the night with the Grimwood school completely out of sight until both you and Winnie ran out into the forest.

You find yourself running on all fours as you howled at the top of your lungs. You've never felt this alive in your life.

"Like, this was a great idea, Winnie!"

"Winnie?"

You stopped as you couldn't hear anything from her. You looked around for Winnie slightly worried until you find someone leaping at you.

"ZOINKS!"

Winnie pounces on you as you were pinned to the ground. "Gotcha~"

"Hey! No fair Win, like, I wasn't even ready!"

"Sure you weren't~" Winnie smiles at you, wagging her tail.

"Hey, like, can ya get off of me please?"

Winnie gives you a wolf-ish smirk as gets off of you and leaves you to dust off your red shirt. Unknown to Winnie however, you smiled devious as you went in and leaped at her as payback.

Cont.
>>
>>1349968

Cont.

You and Winnie rolled back and forth in the middle of the forest until you find yourself being pinned to the ground with Winnie being the victor.

"Gotcha again~"

"Dammit, like, how the hell are you this strong ..."

"If you think rookie attempts like sneak attacks will work against me, you'd better think again Coach~"

"Like, you're just lucky I went easy it on you."

"Sure you were~"

You wanted to be upset with Winnie but you couldn't help but laugh at the conclusion between your small roughhousing.

Winnie laughs with you as she nuzzles against your face. "C'mon Coach, you know I love you ..."

"Yeah, like, I know ..."

Winnie stares into your eyes as she still has you pinned to the ground as you stare at her right back with the same warm feeling.

>Do/Say?

>Stroke the side of her face and complement how beautiful her eyes are

>Make out with Winnie
>>
>>1350092
>Do/Say?
"Like, I wasn't really talking about the moon when I said I was looking at something beautiful..."
>stroke the side of her face and compliment how beautiful her eyes are
>>
>>1350168

This!
>>
>>1350168
>>1350232

Hey guys while I'm back I'm gonna stop right here for now I'm kind of losing energy I need the energy to write. I'm also currently working on a Twitter account for ShaggyQuest as Anon suggested for me.

I'll see what I can write out for these tomorrow so until then stay tune for more.
>>
>>1350658

Whoo Shaggyquest Twitter! Now we don't have to fumble around wondering when you'll get back/holding a gun to Winniequest's head to get you to come back.
>>
Hey guys! Just dropping by real quick to let you all know that I've finally finished my Twitter account for ShaggyQuest;

https://twitter.com/QuestShaggy

If you want to know my whereabouts you can find me here! So go ahead follow and we can keep this quest rollin'!
>>
>>1350168
>>1350232

>stroke the side of her face and compliment how beautiful her eyes are

As you are pinned down by Winnie you gazed into her eyes as you felt infatuation from the sight of her yellow slcera.

"Like, I wasn't talking about how beautiful the moon was, you know?"

"You do you mean?"

You took one of your free hands and placed on the side of Winnie's cheek tuft.

"Like, I'm talking about the wolf that's on top of me."

"You think I'm beautiful...?"

"I don't think you are, Like, I know you are."

Winnie chuckles at your compliment. "You know Coach, you're pretty sappy you know that?"

Winnie leaps in and kisses you on the cheek. "... But thanks for the complement.~"

You smiled warmly at Winnie with your faces close to each other.

You now find your lips touch against hers as you close you eyes with you're lips locking with Winnie's.

The two of you rolled over to the side with you stroking the back of Winnie's red as Winnie rubs against your bad.

You and Winnie broke the kiss as the both of you were gasping for air.

You now lead on your back looking at the full moon with laying beside with her hand on your chest.
>>
"So what do you wanna do from here, Coach?"

"Huh... I'm not sure, like, what do you have in mind?"

"I know! How about you and I make a visit to Baron Bog?"

"B-Baron Bog?"

You haven't been to that place in a log time since you took the girls there for a field and had later rescue them from Revolta.

"I don't know Win, Like, I don't think-"

"C'mon it'll be fun!"

Winnie grabs and tugs on your arm.

"Wah!"

You are being pulled by the arm, being dragged all the way to Baron's Bog by your mate. You looked around the place as you gave you some bad memories.

You find yourself shaking in the middle of the forest on how ominous and spooky it is. You can even see the swarm of crocodiles roaming in the area.

Gulp.

"This brings back good memories, don't it Coach?"

"Yeah, like, maybe for you ..."

"I think I'm gonna do it."

"Do it, like, do what?"

Your jaw drops as you watch Winnie suddenly take off her shirt to which she isn't wearing a bra.

"Winnie, Like, what do you think you're doing?!"

"Gonna go and take a dip." Then came off her pants along with her panties.

"Wanna join?"

>Do/Say?

>Go skinny dipping with Winnie
>Decline and watch from afar
>Tell her you wanna head back
>"Like, do you think this is such a good idea...?"
>>
>>
>>1352465

"Like the crazy things you make me do Winnie, alright you win."

>Skinny dip
>>
>>1352479
>>1352493

You looked around the forest and took a deep breath.

"Fine, like, only one dip just ONE."

You say as you take off your red shirt, underwear and pants as you leave himt o hang on a random tree branch.

"Last one to make at the end of the river is a rotten apple!"

Winnie leaps and jumps into the lake with a loud splash. The splash of water gets all over you.

"HEY!"

You are now wet, you hold your arms together with your teething chattering as you feel like you are freezing.

"C'mon Coach the water's fine."

"Like, hold on Winnie I'll be there just give me a check."

You approach the lakefront and look down to see how the water was.

It was too dark for you to see but you found the lake to be rather swampy.

>Dip your foot into the lake
>Slowly dive into the lake
>Jump into the lake
>>
>>1352872

>Jump in!
>>
>Jump in
>>
>>1352880
>>1352884
>Jump in

You gulped as you ran back a couple inches away from the lake.

You then closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

"...Okay."

You opening your eyes and began to run straight for the lakefront.

"Like, here I goooooooooooooo ...!"

You howled at the top of your lungs as you jumped and splashed into the lake.

"How's the water, Coach?"

You swam up the surface while you gasp for air. "Yick, like, kind swampy ..."

You hold both your arms as you feel cold with your fur completely drenched in swamp water.

"Well I'm gonna do a few laps, Coach. Race ya at the end of the lake front!"

You watch Winnie swim away until you lost the sight of her.

"Hold on Winnie, like, wait up!"

>Swim after Winnie
>>
>>1352957

>Swim after Winnie with everything you've got!
>>
>Just keep swimming
>>
>>1352957
>>1353026
>Swim after Winnie with everything you've got!

You swam straight after Winnie as hard as you can. But you are now having some difficulties due how swampy the lake is. You tried swimming everything you got until you feel yourself tiring out. "Phew ...this is crazy, Like, I'll never be able to keep up at this rate..."

Before you can catch your breath you can hear strange noises coming from the lake. "Like, what was that ...?" You find yourself shaking as you can hear bubbling sounds coming from underneath of the lake.

"Like, is what I think is ...?" You heart was racing until you find something approaching from the water. You whimpered as you back away from the exact bubbling spot until that something splashes out and leaps out at you.

"ZOINKS!" You closed your eyes as you assumed the worst until you hear sudden snickering. "Guess who~"
You open your eyes and discover that creature underneath the lake none other then Winnie.

"Winnie! Like, what the hell?! I thought you were, like, some kind of lake monster or something!""

"Hah! Hah! I gotcha real good didn't I Coach?"

"That isn't Win, like, I actually thought I was gonna die!"

"Lighten up, it was just a small prank." Winnie swims up to you and kisses you on the lips. :But if you're still mad at me I can make it up to ya."

"Like, how ...?"

Winnie swims away from you. "Why follow me an' find out~?" Winnie teasingly invites you to come to her. "... You gotta catch me first though!"

Winnie keeps swimming but at a much faster pace until you lose sight of her again.

"Alright, like, you're in for it now!"

>Continue to swim after Winnie
>>
>Swim harder, use those muscles from all that running you used to do
>>
>>1353164

>Swim after her but be sneaky about it, spending most of your life creeping away from spooks, running in terror, and screaming at the top of your lungs means you've got just the right stuff for a good surprise attack!
>>
>>1353164
>>1353185
>Swim harder

You crack both of your knuckles before diving into the lake and before leaping out of the water to swim in a much faster pace. You kicked you licks as hard as you could through the lake of the water. "Like, just you wait Winnie!" You say. "I'm gonna catch up to ya sooner or later, Hah hah hah!"

"You wish, Coach!" Winnie says. "Just try to prove me wrong and I might just give you your reward for beating in our lil' race~"

"Alright Win, like, you're on!" You say as you kick your legs harder through the lake. You are starting to catch to her as you can now see in the distant. "Like, get ready for that reward when I beat you, Win, Hah hah hah!"

"Huh?" Winnie looks back and is shocked to see how well you're keeping up with her. "Not bad, Coach but you won't beat me that easily!" Winnie's competitive side takes over and she begins to pick up speed.

"Like, you're pretty fast Winnie but not fast enough!" You begin to pick up more speed as you are beginning to catch with Winnie. "Like, lets not forget who taught you how to swim this good!" You say.

"Oh yeah well lets see beat this!" Winnie says and she takes a deep breath and dive into the water.

"Like, that's not gonna work this time. Winnie!" You say as you stop in your tracks to look around to find where she is located. "Now where can that werewolf be at...?"

"If she thinks that the same prank is gonna work twice, like, I'll tell ya, Hah hah, it won't!"

You continue to look around until there was but silence. "Winnie, like, where'd ya go?" You swam around the lake to search where she is hidden. "Like, knock it off Winnie, this isn't funny."

You suddenly hear bubbling noises to your left. "Like, she'll never learn ..." You approach the exact spot where bubbling sound can be heard. "Alright Winnie, like, play time's over just give up and I'll-"

Something leaps out from the lake and you realizes it's not Winnie this time but an actual crocodile. "Ca-Ca-Ca-Ca-"

"CROCODILE!"

The crocodile begins lunges at you. "Zoinks!" You tried to get away but you feel your arm being grabbed by the arm from the teeth of the crocodile.

"Oh no, like, this is bad! This REALLY bad! Like, what am I gonna do now!"

>Shake it off
>Resist
>Scream for help
>Try to escape
>>
>Claw the croc in the eye with your free arm! You remember stories about how to stay safe from crocs from your time talking to that old boat owner from your Cat Zombie Island Bayou adventure with the gang!
>>
>Man up and punch that overgrown lizard
>>
>>1353310
>try to escape
big lizards like this try to use their weight when they've snapped onto something and tear the limbs off, you need to roll with the lizard until you can squeeze your legs around it's neck and force you to let go
>>
In the middle of dinner so I'm gonna stop right here for now guys.
>>
>>1353706

No worries champ, we'll seeya tomorrow!
>>
"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Like, why do these things always happen to me?!" You say with the crocodile biting you by the arm. It would be pointless for you to struggle and you must find way to break free from the giant lizard.

"Like, he has me pretty damn tight by the arm I gotta break free somehow. I can't go out like this especially alone nude in the dark forest ...heh heh heh heh!" You say as you start to go in hysterics.

You could scream at the top of your lungs as hard as you can and no one can still hear. You find it pointless to fight back, you feel like this is the end. "Like, I guess this is it ..." You close your eyes as you prepare to meet your end and accept the fact that you're about to become this crocodile's dinner.

Your ears suddenly perked up as you remember your past as a human being. How you remember that you are always running away and being captured by monsters who later turn out to be criminals, only to be saved by either Scooby, Fred or any member of the gang that has always saved you.

But now no one''s going to save you this time, not even Winnie who is nowhere in sight can help you. "Heh heh, like, this is so pathetic ..." You frowned not only feeling ashamed but embarrassed of yourself.

".... Like, I've always been a coward and I can't hide from that but ..." You start to move your arm. "I can't die ...like, not like this." You moved your entire body and forced yourself to roll along with the crocodile in the middle of the lake.

You then wrapped your legs around the crocodile's neck and began squeeze on it as hard as you can. "C;mon man, Like, LET, GO!" You yelled as you put more strength into your legs with the crocodile starting to let go of your arm.

"Hey I-I can't feel myself breaking, like, just a little more ..." You say as you squeezed the crocodile's neck even harder. The crocodile suddenly couldn't take anymore due to lack of air and was force to finally left go of you.

You took you free but now injured arm out of the crocodile's neck and leaped back into the water. You swam a few distances away the giant lizard as a trail of blood left behind from the wound of your bit arm.

"Oh god, like, I'm bleeding I'm actually bleeding ...!" You say as you swam way further. "Like this kind of thing has never happened to me before except maybe that one time I got a paper in pre-school ..."

You stopped swimming to catch your breath, you check your arm to see if it's okay. The crocodile bit you pretty hard but the wound it gave you isn't that bad but you are still slowly bleeding out.

"Like, I need to get out of here and find Winnie ...fast-!"

Before you can leave, you turned around to hear more of the bubbling noises from underneath.

The same crocodile tracked your trail of blood through the lake and followed you.

"Like, this is just perfect .." You say as you still hold your wounded arm.

The crocodile is slowly approaching, ready to attack you again.

>Tell it to shoo
>Strike
>Bite
>Swim away
>>
>>1353984

Strike!
>>
>>1354002
>Strike

You felt you have no way out of this until you realize by looking at your clawed hand that you're still a werewolf.

"Like, I guess I don't have a chance don't I...?"

You decided to hold the crocodile off until you can find a way out of the lake and recover your injuries.

You've extended both of your hands out despite your arm being wounded and extracted your claws.

"Like I hope Dracula's curse is worth something ..." You closed your eyes and made the first move by clawing at the one of crocodile's eyes.

Your claws made contact at the crocodile eyes and slashed one of its eyes. You've made a direct hit as the crocodile cried out in pain from your lethal assault.

You opened your eyes and realize what you have just done. "Like, did I do that ...?" You say as you felt surprised yet frightened at the same.

The crocodile tries to retaliate by lunging at you with its teeth again.

>Dodge
>Block
>Counterattack
>>
>>1354079

Counterattack! Go full hound on that purse of a croc!
>>
>>1354079
a crocodiles muscles in it's mouth are strong but are meant for snapping and trapping prey and are fairly weak when opening. Nature documentaries have suggested to clamp a croc's mouth close to reduce it's threat.

I suggest dodge, then attempt to close the crocs mouth, then just kick it in it's sides a whole bunch since we're freaking out
>>
>Dodge, then counterattack
>>
>>1354106
>>1354144
>>1354313
>Dodge and Counterattack

You quickly grabbed the crocodile by the upper and lower jaw before it can even bite. "Holy shit, like, that was close!" You say as you hold onto the jaws of the crocodile.

You can only hold on for so long with the wound on your arm still bothering you. "Like, I got 'im where I want but I don't think I can hold this long.

"Think Shaggy, like, what would the gang do during these kind of situations.

A thought suddenly hit you as you remember something way back when you were still a human. The vision took place with you and the gang in a van.

-------------------------

You look over Velma's shoulder as she was in the middle of reading a book.

"Like, whatcha' readin' Velma?"

"Oh just a book the biology of crocodiles."

Gulp. "C-Crocodiles?"

"R-Rocodiles?" Scooby says as he joins in with you and Scooby holding each other, shaking in constant fear.

"Yeah crocodiles like did you know that a crocodile's mouth is so strong that it can snap and trap prey when they are fairly weak and open."

"L-Like, does it say anything about avoiding a crocodile."

"Well it says here in order to defend against one is to clamp its mouth close so that it can reduce it's threat."

"What? Like, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard."

"Reah, Silliest! Rehehehe!"

"Say what you guys want but the documentaries don't lie."

"Well I hope we don't run into any of those nasty crocodiles any time soon, right Scoob?"

"Right, Raggy!"

----------------------------------

"Like that's it!"

You push the crocodile away using your unusual strength to push it away only for the Crocodile to lunge at you once more. This time you dodge the crocodile's attack again only to grab by its mouth more.

This time closing its mouth trap shut as you roughly kick it by its sides.

The crocodile was subdued as it momentarily lays on the side of the water. "Like that should do it, now to get the hell out of this lake..."

>Swim away and reach the surface
>>
>>1354536

>Swim away and reach the surface.

Also thanks again for the Twitter, just make sure you post here if you're going to bed so we know what to expect ;)
>>
>>1354589
>Swim away and reach the surface.

You start to swim away from the crocodile and swam your way to the nearest end of the lake. "Like, there's gotta be a end to this freakish lake somewhere...." You continued to swim as you looked around and searched the wereabouts of Winnie.

"Winnie, like, are you anywhere near here? Like, give me a howl if you can hear me!"

You paused at the spot of the lake hoping to hear a response to no avail. You continue to swim your way out. "Like, how is the end of this lake anyhow....?"

"Huh?" You squint your eyes and discovered that you are half way close to the nearest surface of the lake.

"Like, there it is! The surface I'm saved!" You say as you swam your way to the surface despite having a injured.

You crawled out of the surface and shook your entire body to dry off all the water from your fur. "Like, I'm never doing that again ..."

You then looked at the wound on your arm and notice that the bleeding has stopped. "Like, this is just great why do these things happen to make of all places." You say as you began to lick your wounds.

"Yick! Like, what am I doing?!" You say as you stopped yourself from licking at your wounds. "Not another of this werewolf business, still I have to Winnie or else I won't forgive myself that AND I'd have to deal with her father by the time he comes back from Florida, Hah hah hah ..."

You limped your way against the forest while carrying your injured hand. " I hope I can find Winnie soon, like, I don't think I can take any more of the spookiness ..."

You stopped and realized you left your clothes at the other far side of the lake. You look down and realize that you're not decent.

"Zoinks! Like I forgot about my clothes and Winnie left hers on the other side of the lake too. Like, I gotta find her and get the hell outta here!"

>Search for Winnie

------------------------------

Thank you for the suggestion for the Twitter account. Anyways I'm gonna stop right here and hit the hay. Good night to you all and stay tune for more.
>>
"Like, Focus, Shaggy! Focus! You always get out of these kinds of situations sooner or later. You always have, like, you just don't know it yet!"

"Just go to your happy place and don't think about that gaping wound you have on the side of your arm or that you're limping in the middle of the dark forest while butt naked, Hah hah ..."

"Just think about food, yeah that's it, food, like, you have this urge to make yourself a large stacked pastrami and peppermint sandwich, Hah hah ..."

"Like, I can go for one right now actually just as soon as I find Winnie and get our clothes back...."

You continued to limp around the forest while you look around the forest as you feel lost. "Like, I don't think there are anyone else that's crazy enough to visit this spooky place ...unless they're name is Winnie."

"Doggone it Win, just where the hell are ya...?"

You feel like you are walking in circles. "Like, she didn't get into any kind of trouble wouldn't she...? Well aside from those crocodile I don't think she'd have any problem dealing with those oversized lizard unlike me, Hah hah ..."

"Though I doubt that anyone would suspect that there are two werewolves skinny dipping in Baron Bog, I just hope Scooby and the others don't get worried."

You stopped walking as you noticed a couple of flashlights in the distance.

"Like, what's that ...?" You squinted your eyes to look further.

You again remember that you're not wearing any clothes and you see the flashlights approaching closer.

"Oh no, like, I can't be seen like this I need to hide!"

>Hide
>>
>Hide, I guess
>>
>Or dig a hole to conceal yourself, climb a tree, behind a rock, literally anything, just get out of sight, you are wearing your birthday suit in the middle of the woods
>>
>>1355981
>Hide

"Like, I gotta think fast!" You looked around the area to find a place to hide in a panic until you spotted a field of bushes. "Aha! That's it!" You say as you jump into the bushes.

"Like, I hope this isn't poison ivy...." You rustled through the bushes to see what's going on. You spot and find out that the two passengers happen to be two men walking through Baron Bog.

"Like, who just are those guys and what are they doing in a spooky place like this ...?" You say as you then realize by their attire that these men appear to be hunters.

Gulp. "Like, this just keeps getting worse and worse for me each day ...." You try to sneak away quietly but your attempt to leave caused the bushes to rustle.

One of the hunter heard the rustling in the bushes and pointed his flashlight towards the direction to the same spot you are hiding in.

"Something wrong ..?" The Hunter #1 says.

"Thought I heard somethin' ..." The Hunter #2

"Like, If they see me like this, I'm dead meat!" You thought as you covered your mouth tightly. You stayed still hoping the suspicious hunters won't spot you.

"Eh... it was probably nothin'." Says the Hunter #2

"Well if you're done snoopin', we can get a move on. You still got that strange creature we caught?"

Your ears twitch as you can hear their conversation from afar with your enhanced hearing. "Strange creature? Like, they don't mean ...no it can't be!"

"Yep I got 'er right 'ere!" The Hunter #2 says showing someone contained in a large net.

You squint your eyes and find out to your horror that these hunters have just caught Winnie. "W-WINNIE! B-But how-?!"

You looked further and discovered she had just been tranquilized. "This is bad, like,like, I've got to do something before she gets carried off and be put in some kind of zoo or something!"

You had to come up with an idea to rescue Winnie, first you had to worry about the hunters as one of them are carrying a tranquilizer gun.

"Like, if only I can disarm them somehow, then maybe ...?"

>Do/Say?

>Wait a little longer to make your move
>Sneak up and try to disarm one of the hunters
>Follow them until you get an opening
>>
>sneak up and try to disarm
>>
If we wait, we might not get a chance to strike. Use those enhanced senses and reflexes to your advantage!
>>
>>1356478

>sneak up and try to disarm!
>>
>>1356478
>>1356544
>Sneak up and try to disarm

"Alright! Like, here goes nothing!" You quickly sneak through the bushes and made your way towards one of the hunters.

"There it is again, do you hear that?" Asked the Hunter #2.

"Hear what?" Hunter #! looks back him as if he doesn't know what he's talking about.

"I'm tellin' there's somethin' behind these bushes over there!" Hunter #2 says while pointing his flashlight to the exact point where you're hiding.

"Probably just yer imagination, now quit stallin' so we can get a move on!" Hunter #1 says as he begins to leave.

Hunter #2 was suspicious but shrugs as he grabs the net that contains Winnie and follows the Hunter #1.

"Like, that was a close one! I've gotta get near that gun somehow ...now what would a werewolf do in these kind of situations." You pondered until you came up with the idea by creeping down while moving all fours.

You quietly snuck behind Hunter #2 with him dragging Winnie through the net.

As you get close to the hunter, you get up and quickly grabbed him by the mouth and dragged him away into the bushes.

The Hunter #2 struggled hard as you and the Hunter #2 rolled and wrestled through the ground until you've got a hold of his gun.

"What the-?!" Hunter #2 shouted as you tossed the tranquilizer gun away from him so he won't use it against you.

"Another one?! Just who the hell are you?!"

"Like, look man I don't want any trouble but I can't let you take Winnie!"

You tried to plead with the hunter until he pulls out a hunting knife as he starts to lunges and attacks you with it.

>Strike

>Grapple

>Block

>Counterattack

--------------------------------
Okay guys I'm gonna stop right here for now since I'm gonna be out all evening! Be sure to vote and stay tuned for more!
>>
>Block, then counterattack
>>
>>1356588
>block then counterattack
>>
>>1356614
>>1356622
>Block then Counterattack

You couldn't think of anything so you were forced the block the Hunter's assault as he stabs the hunting knife against your arm.

You howled in pain but you gathered enough strength to grab the hunter by the wrist. You then gripped Hunter #2's arm as he yells out in pain which forces him to drop his knife.

"Dude chill out, like, I don't wanna hurt ya! Like, I just wanna get my girlfriend and split!"

Hunter #2 does not relent however as you try to reason with him and kicks you away. You were pushed a few meters away from the kick as the Hunter pulls out another gun.

"Zoinks! Now hold on, like, lets not do anything hasty!"

The Hunter does not let up as he shoots at you. You began to panic but you were able to dodge the shoots with your enhanced senses before getting grazed by the side of your face which causes a small amount of blood to spill down to the side of your cheek.

"Seriously?! Like, this guy is nuts!"

The hunter attempts to shoot you against but this time you rushed in and grabbed the hunter's wrist where he is holding his gun. You gripped his wrist again with your enhanced which causes him to cry out in pain once more.

>Do/Say?

>Strike

>Reason with the Hunter

>Warn/Threaten the Hunter
>>
>Warn/threaten, if he doesn't listen, strike hard and fast, but not enough to kill
>>
>snap his wrist, And then threaten worse if he doesn't fuck off
>>
>>1357022
I'll go with this one

--------------------------------

>Warn/threaten, if he doesn't listen, strike hard and fast, but not enough to kill

"I'm serious man, like, quit!" You says as you grip the hunter's arm even harder.

"I'm sorry I've gotta be this way but, like, if you continue to threaten me and my mate then I'm gonna have to do what needs to be done."

"Y-You bastard, just who the hell did you think you are-?" The hunter struggled against with the gun in his hand. He pulls the trigger to his gun as he tires to shoot you but missed.

"If you're gonna be that way then, like, I guess I have no choice ..." You took a deep breath as you balled your fist before landing a clean punch to the hunters face.

The punch you've given him was enough to knock him out but you hold back some of your newfound strength as you try not to kill him.

"Like, sorry dude but it's either you or Winnie ..."

"Speaking of which ..."

You turn around and realize that Winnie is still trapped in a net.

"Winnie!" You rush to her aid as you try to free her, you lost the knife to the hunter so you used one of your claws to cut open the net. "Winnie! Like, Winnie are you okay?!"

"Say something, like, anything please!" You say as you shake her.

One of Winnie's fingers twitch as she slowly opened her eyes.

"... C-Coach ...?" Winnie says while hardly conscious.

"Yeah it's me, like, don't worry Win I'll get you outta here ...!"

You suddenly hear someone sounding.

"Hey, you out there? Just where the hell are you?!" Hunter #1 says as you see him coming this way with a flashlight while carrying a shotgun.

"Crap ..."

>Say/Do?

>Take Winnie and get out of here

>Take Winnie and hide

>Hide yourself, Winnie and the second hunter

Gonna end it right here and call it a night. Night guys!
>>
>Take Winnie and stealthily get out of there
>>
>Take Winnie and stealthily get out of there
>>
Also, have a nice night, my dude.
>>
>>1357638
>>1357749

It's actually morning on my side.

-------------------------------------------------

>>Take Winnie and stealthily get out of there

"Not good, like, I have to get us out of here!" You say as you picked up the naked and unconscious Winnie to quietly make your escape.

Hunter #1 approaches the area you has just left and moves his flashlight around only to find Hunter #2 to the ground with a broken wrist, a bruised face and a bloodied nose.

"Wha-?! WHO DID THIS?!" Hunter #1 yelled as he moved his flashlight around to find the culprit.

Hunter #1 searched around the area to find out who was responsible for attacking his partner.

"Wherever you you are I'm gonna you and you're gonna get it you hear me!"

You got away quietly but you feel exhausted from fighting the second Hunter.

You try to catch your breath as you looked around forest to see if there were anyone chasing you.

"Looks like I gave 'em the slip ..."

"Whew!"

You look at Winnie as she remains unconscious in your arms. "Like, it seems the tranquilizer has run out yet."

"Like, we gotta find shelter until we find our way back..."

>Find some shelter and rest
>>
>>1357851

>use your excellent werewolf sniffer to at least try the direction back to Grimwood's and run in that direction for a little bit

Surely Wereshaggy knows the smell of his own vehicle, that thing has some gnarly exhaust kickback!
>>
>Find the Mystery Machine and Grimwood's (And hope you have a change of clothes in the vehicle)
>>
>>1357857
>>1357863

We could but we're still injured from previous countered as we've been bitten, stabbed through the arm and shot at.

We're a bit vulnerable at this state and the first hunter still looking for us, presumably to get revenge.

You sure you guys want to risk it?
>>
Well, when you put it like that...
>Find shelter and rest
>>
>>1357879
Hah fine we'll rest in some shelter.
>>
>>1357880
>>1357906
>Find shelter and rest

"Like there's gotta be a place we can hide for the night ..." You say as you continue to wander the forest while cradling Winnie in your arms.

"Like, I guess this place will do for down..."

You found another area that's coated with bushes.

You laid Winnie down to the ground and began to pick leaves off from the trees and bushes. You used them them to created a bed of leaves as you lay Winnie there for her to rest while carrying her with the leftover leaves you've found.

You then used the rest of the leaves to cover your mid section as you sat down against a tree.

"Like, I hope we can find our way back soon I 'cause I don't think I can take anymore of of this ..." You say as you looked at your arm.

The stab wound you received was a bit deep. "Now did I even blocked against that crazy guy's knife, like, I must be crazy ..."

"If only I had any first then maybe ..."

You were reluctant but you licked the blood off from your stab wound and the other wound from where you were bitten by the crocodile.

"I know Scooby or the gang are here to help me.... " You say as you wiped the blood from the side of your grazed cheek.

"But I gotta survive no matter what... I just gotta ..."

You waited a couple of hours for your injuries to heal until you hear someone approaching with your enhanced hearing.

"Like, who's there?"

You turned around to look and find out that the same hunter is out there looking for you.

"Like, he must be after me I can't leave with Winnie just yet...."

You turn around to look at Winnie who resting on the bed of leaves you've made.

"C'mon Shaggy, like, you're not that crazy are ya?"

"There's no way you can take this guy on by yourself especially in your condition.

The hunter was approaching closer with his flash and shotgun, you are running out of time.

"I know ya'll are there, give up and I'll make your death painless."

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath as you carefully leap out from the bushes.

"I guess I am ..."

>Confront Him

--------------------------

Sorry for the delay guys. I was having some kind of headache.
>>
>Confront him, and knock him the fuck out if he doesn't go away
>>
>>1358256

>Confront and knock 'em!
>>
>>1358279
>>1358284

>Confront him, and knock him the fuck out if he doesn't go away

The hunter hears rustling in the bushes,

"Huh? Who's out there show yourself!" Hunter #1 says moving his flashlight again to find you.

You slowly approached the hunter through the shadows.

You are a bit nervous but you tighten your fist as you a prepared to do the necessary if things don't work the way you'd expect.

You slowly stepped forward before accidentally stepping on a twig which caused it to snap.

The hunters hears the sound of a twig snapping before spotting you with his flashlight.

"So you're the bastard that attacked my partner ..."

"Like, I had no choice man I tried to reason with him but he ..."

"Shut up!"

Hunter #1 cocks his shotgun and points it at you.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't kill your ass on this point ..."

You turn back to look back Winnie in the distant before facing back at the hunter.

"Like, do what you want with me but leave Winnie out of this ..."

"Winnie?"

The hunter spots Winnie from the distance. "Isn't that the same freak we caught a minute ago ...?"

"That tramp was crazy going on about how she was gonna kick our asses if we didn't go away."

"But now that I found her here's what I'm about to do."

The hunter points his gun closer at you. "Since that idiot lose his tranquilizer gun I'm gonna kill you and take the bitch back with me while she's still unconscious."

You start to shake but did not relent and stepped forward.

"Like, no can do man! I can't let ya do that!"

"'Cuse you?! Just who the hell did you think you are?!"

"Like, man I don't wanna hurt or anything I just, like, wanna take my girlfriend and leave this creepy forest."

"Like, I'm not sure if I can be any more clearer so I'm gonna tell you like I told your friend ....leave us alone and you, like, wont get hurt."

The hunter looks at you with anger.

"Boy ....do you know who's holding the gun in this scene."

You bit your lip. "Like, he has a point but still ...I can't back down now not after what Winnie has done for me."

You step closer to the hunter. "Like ...I don't care ..."

The hunter steps back. "Don't test me boy I will cap your ass!!!"

"Then do it while you still can!"

Hunter #1 was stunned by you sudden courage. "Do you this is a fucking game?!"

The hunter could be bluffing as you step closer.

The hunter unable to take any more of this finally shoots at you.

You react to the shooting quickly but got grazed by the leg.

""Like, really ..?!" You say as you fall to your knees.

The hunter walks up and points his gun at you.

You took an opening clawed at his leg which caused him to fall back.

You took this opportunity to run and use the darkness to hide in the forest.

The hunter got up and despite being claw and shoots his shotgun all over the forest.

You crouched down and covered your ears to avoid the shooting.

"There's more where that came from!" The hunter yelled and he starts looking for you.

Cont.
>>
>>1358619

Cont.

You quietly creep behind him before lunging at him from behind.

You and the hunter rolled and wrestled across the ground with the hunter top of you while hitting you in the face with the butt of his shotgun.

You spat out blood as you were struck.

Hunter #1 points his gun at you as he prepares the finishing blow.

You find yourself overwhelmed with no other option but to close your eyes and prepare for the worse.

"Like... I guess ...this is it ..."

You feel how all hope was lost for you. You thought about how all the times you could've eaten all the food you've haven't tried before.

You thought about the good times you had with Scooby and the gang.

You thought how you did nothing but let everyone including yourself down.

"Like, what a bad way to go out like this ...and all because some classic horror turned me into a werewolf just so he can have his stupid race ...."

Hunter #1 cocks his gun as he is prepared to shoot you. "Say goodnight!"

Gulp. "I'm so sorry guys, like, I'm so sorry ..."

Before any shots were fired you hear sudden screaming.

You open your eyes and find that Winnie is grabbing the hunter by the neck.

"Winnie!?"

"I got ya, Coach, dontcha worry!"

Winnie pulls the hunter away from you as she struggles with the hunter.

But she is barely holding from the effects from the tranquilizer.

"Like, Winnie be careful!"

"You bitch! Get off of me!" Hunter #1 as he strikes her in the stomach with the butt of his shotgun.

Winnie whimpered out in pain and was struck again while crashing against one of the trees in the forest.

"WINNIE!"

The hunter prepares to shoot Winnie but you gathered enough strength to rush in and grab the hunters gun.

>Disarm
>>
>Disarm him and then knock him out with the butt of the shotgun
>>
>>1358677
>Disarm him, literally.
>>
>>1358682
Well, if we do that, and he survives, he's gonna tell everyone what he saw, and they're gonna come back with a whole load of people armed to the teeth.
>>
>>1358682
I'm up for a little topic discussion, it can go down to either of these;

1. We make things easier and knocked the Hunter out and then leave the forest as we find our way back home.

2. If we do the latter, as Anon said we may face a lot of consequences with the hunter notifying the people from his town and lynching a mob against us. The result of this might cause us to quit our job as Coach and to leave town once again.

This act may also be noble because we don't want to place our burden on Miss Grimwood and the girls.

Which do you guys prefer, vote and tell me so I can write either of these out.

Also I'm gonna stop right here for now since I'll be going out again. So make sure you vote and stay tuned for more.
>>
Biggest issue is they aren't willing to listen to reason, meaning we're dealing with two assholes who will probably come back one way or the other. We let them live, they come back... we hurt them and they come back... I mean the Calloways knew these monster girls were here and everyone was fine with it, I'm assuming they have some sort of rights?
>>
I vote knock him the fuck out, hopefully he'll get amnesia.
>>
Also, what do these idiots think is gonna happen if they capture one of the ghouls? They're gonna have their fathers to deal with, and Winnie's dad is THE Wolfman. Also, I'm willing to bet that Dracula wouldn't take kindly to one of his daughter's friends getting wolfnapped.
>>
>>1358768

To be honest we probably just found two random rednecks.
>>
>>1358784
Then, we find some empty bottles, put them next to the two knocked out dimwits, and when they wake up, they'll assume they had a drunken brawl and dreamed the whole encounter.
>>
>>1358825

10/10 I'm sure the girls snuck away to go drinking at some point, or at least some kids looking to be brave.
>>
>>1358833
Okay, so we're in agreement? Knock his ass out, then hopefully find some bottles?
>>
>>1358854

Eyup
>>
>>1358868
Awesome. Fingers crossed, hope this works.
>>
I say we also smash a bottle over the head of the one who nearly shot Winnie.
>>
>>1358868
>>1358886
Alright, lets see what we can do from here.

--------------------------------------------

You break the hunters wrist which forces him to drop his gun.

You kicked the gun away from a hunter as he throws throw a punch at you.

You blocked the punch and began to break his arm with your enhanced strength.

You struck the hunter with a head butt and balled your fist to land strong punch to his jaw, finally knock him out.

You fell to your knees completely exhausted as you try to catch your breath.

'Gee, like, this had been one of hell of a night ..."

"Wait, Winnie! Like, I almost forgot ..." You say as you rush your way to her.

"Winnie, like, Winnie are you alright?"

"C-Coach ...? Wha ...?"

"Don't worry Winnie, it's all over now, like, we need to get you out of here...."

You turned around to look at the unconscious hunter.

"Like, I don't know how long they'll be that way but I gonna do something before people start suspecting something."

"Just wait right here Winnie. like, I have to do something first so you just hang tight."

You dragged the knock out hunter's body away and dropped him.

"Like, what am I gonna do?"

You looked around the forest until you suddenly found some bottles on the floor.

"Like, how did these get here?" You say as you pick them up. "Must be some teenagers partying in this forest, like, they gotta be crazy to..."

"Wait ...like, that's it."

You wasted no time smashing the bottles against tree and placed the half broken bottles in the hunter's hand. "Like, if this doesn't work then I don't know what else will ..."

"Like, I just hope I don't have to deal with any of the police ..."

>Get Winnie and go home

----------------------------------------

And I'm gonna stop right here for tonight! Good night and hope to see you guys tomorrow.
>>
G'night, dude.
Also, yesssssssssssssss drunk rednecks
>>
>Get Winnie, kiss her deeply, and go home. You are tired as all hell.
>>
>>1359514

"Now that's outta the way, all I gotta do now is get Winnie and like, get the hell out of here."

You go to find Winnie at the same spot where you place.

"Hey Win, like, sorry it took so long."

"What happen to those jerks, Coach ...?"

"Don't worry about it, i already took care of it."

"What did you do to them?"

"Oh nothing too serious, all I know is that we won't be hearing from those guys anytime soon."

" Now let's, like go home."

"Here." You turned around and lowered yourself to Winnie's height. "Like, I'll carry you on my back."

"Thanks Coach ..." Winnie says as she slowly climbs onto your back.

"Hey Coach ....?"

"What is it, Win?"

"I'm sorry, this this I my fault ..."

"Like, what do you mean?"

"I shouldn't have goaded you into skinny dipping with me I thought it would all be fine but all I did was cause trouble for you."

"C'mon Winnie, isn't your fault, like, none of us knew this was going to happen."

"Still you must went through a lot of trouble to find me."

"I mean look at you ..."

"Like, it's just nothing but a couple of scratches." You say as you try to ignore your injuries from the stab wound and the wound you were bitten by the crocodile.

"An what about your clothes."

"Like, I got plenty in the Mystery Machine. I told ya it's no big deal."

"What matters is that you're safe and sound."

"Besides I don't know what I'd do if I lost you ....well that and ...Hah hah,like, I how I don't wanna face your dad if he ever came back and found out that you got hurt."

"Still it sounds to me like you've been through a lot to rescue me."

"Well who knows? From what I've done I've kind of learned a lot tonight."

"Like, you might even say that your antics are startin' to rub off on me."

"So I guess I kinda owe you that much, Win."

Winnie warmly smiles and hugs you tightly. "Thanks Coach ..."

Winnie leans over and licks your cheek from where you were and grazed and shot at.

"I love you..."

"I.... me too, Win...."

"So how are you gonna find our way back home."

"Like, good question I'm not really sure but I think I might have a solution to find our way back."

You closed your eyes and used your enhanced sense of smell to follow the scent to the school until you pick up a scent.

"Like, it's over there!"

You took a couple hours to smell your way back until you finally made. "Is this it?"

"Yeah, this is the place..."

"Like, I can't believe we made it back and all I had was to use my nose."

"The school is still closed so I think we can make it back inside but the entrance to the door is locked."

"Like, we could try to climb back into the door you recently open."

"We can but I still feel a bit weak from being tranquilized..."

"Well darn..." You say until you spot your van. "Like, I guess we'll have to crash in the Mystery Machine tonight."

"You sure about this Coach ...?"

Cont.
>>
>>1360357

Cont.

"Don't worry besides I should have some extra clothes packed inside and some first aid to heal my injuries just in case these kind of things happens."

"Like I still think I have the keys inside the van with the window open ..."

"Like, can you wait here for a sec, Winnie?"

"Sure thing, I'll be waiting in the back if you need."

"Great."

"Now let's see..."

You reached through the open window as you try to grab the keys. "Like, just a little further ..."

You say as you finally reach them. "Got it!"

You walk to the back to meet Winnie as you use the keys to open the back door of the van.

"Looks like we'll be resting here until morning." You as you and Winnie enter the back of the van.

You sure you're okay with this, Coach? I mean you just..."

"It's fine, Win, it's fine."

You grab a couple of sheets wrap around yourself and Winnie. "Like, comfy?"

"Yeah, thanks ..." Winnie says as she looks at your wounds.

"Gee, you really went all out. Just what have you been through while you were out to rescue me?"

"Well ...I had a little encounters some crocodiles and so hold."

Winnie suddenly licks against the wound from your arm.

"H-Hey! Winnie?"

"You've been through a lot of trouble to get me ..."

Winnie licks against your cheek where your other wound is.

"Winnie, I..."

"I'd said I'd give you your reward if you keep and get me. So I'm gonna give to you."

"Are you sure? Like, you don't have ..."

Winnie gets up and lays on top of you.

"It's the least I can do, Coach~"

Winnie says as she kisses deeply you across the lips.

You held her hips as you kiss her back.

You and Winnie continued to kiss deeply underneath the covers until things start to fade to black.

-------------------------------------------

It was morning and you are still a sleep with Winnie laying beside you.

You had a good night with Winnie until you suddenly hear loud banging against the back of the Mystery Machine.

"Like, who's knocking at this hour ..."

You yawned and quickly get up to put on some pants before going to open the back door of the van.

"Like, hold on! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

You says as you open the door to see who is it.

"Scoob?"

"Raggy!" Scooby shouts. "Where you, I was rooking all rover for you and-"

Scooby stopped until he notices the bandages on your arms and cheek.

"Rait, what happened to you?"

>Do/Say?

>"Like, I fell."

>"I got into some kind of accident."
>>
"Like, I had a run-in with a couple of rednecks, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle."
>>
>>1360391
This
>>
We really should get Shaggy looked at, clearly he has a blood problem because everytime he's going to bone Winnie (hah puns) he blacks out.
>>
>>1360391
>>1360395

"Like, I had had a bit of a run-in with a couple of redneck hunters, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle."

"Rednecks?" Scooby, scratching his head while confused.

"It's a long story, but look buddy don't tell Miss Grimwood. Like, I don't want her and the others if they knew what happened."

"I guess ...?"

"Ugh... What's going on out there Coach?"

Winnie approaches as she yawns while still naked and covered in a sheet.

"Rinnie! Wait, why is Rinnie naked?"

"Well I uh ..."

"Like, ya see Scoob ..."

"I went skinny dipping."

"Rinny dipping?"

"Yeah, I got bored so I snuck out to go skinny dipping."

"There's where Coach came to find me and pick me up."

"Huh?"

Winnie winks as you to play a long.

"Oh... OOooooooooh, like, yeah that's it!"

"Oh.... Okay!"

"Phew..."

"Well if it's not too much trouble I'm gonna head back inside and take a shower."

"I'll see ya later, Coach!"

"Like later, Win, see you inside."

"What was rhat about, Raggy?"

"Oh you know Scoob, like just stuff ..."

"Hey Raggy, I'm hungry when can we get reakfast?"

"Breakfast? Oh sure thing ol' buddy! Tell ya what how about you come r=in and ride with me to the grocery store and some the food we need to make breakfast?"

"Roh boy!"

Scooby says he jumps in the car with you.

You still have the keys to Mystery Machine and used it to start the van as you and Scooby head off for the grocery store.

Sniff. Sniff.

"Hey Raggy, how come it smells like rex in here?"

"Like, why does it smells like sex in here?"

"I-I don't know what you mean, Scoob ..."

You say as you lower the window the let some air out.

Scooby only looks at you with mild suspicion until you finally made it to the grocery store.

"Like, here we are."

"But how are we gonna get inside, Raggy?"

"How? Oh right ...I forgot that I'm still a werewolf."

"I can go in and get the groceries, Raggy!"

"Like, no way and leave you in charge with the food?"

"Like, there's gotta be another way to get inside without the people inside the store freaking out."

"Rell, do you think we should do, Raggy?"

>Do/Say?

>Make yourself a disguise
>>
Hmm.....
>Go in with as much of your body covered as possible, and if anyone sees, say you have hypertrichosis (That non-contagious disease that makes hair grow all over your body)
>>
>>1360442
Time for some Topic Discussion;

1. We could act and pretend that we have hypertrichosis as an excuse as you go out in a public grocery store

2. Or we can disguise ourselves to avoid causing a panic in a local food store while we still have a extra set of clothes in the back that we probably never wear.

Which works better in this situation?
>>
>>1360442
>>1360477

Let's play around with Hypertrichosis, we need some humor in this story.
>>
Hypertrichosis, and pretend to get offended when/if people call you a monster
>>
>>1360483
>>1360487

Hypertrichosis it is and believe it or not I actually love this idea.

------------------------------------

"Alright, I'm going in."

"But Raggy, what if ...?"

"Don't worry Scoob, like, I have a plan?"

"You have a plan?"

"Like, just follow my lead, alright Scoob?"

You begin to leave the van with Scooby following you.

You take a deep breath as you begin to walk in public.

A woman suddenly spots and begins to scream.

"AAAAAH! IT'S A WEREWOLF!"

'H-Hey easy, like, heat me I'm not a werewolf!"

The woman stops screaming at you as she stares at you with confusion and a bit of doubt.

"Like, no way I'm actually one of those people that carry that kind of disease that makes your hair grow all over your body."

"Like, what was it called ...uh Scooby ...?"

"I don't know." Scooby says while shrugs.

"You mean 'hypertrichosis'?"

"Like, yeah that's it!"

"Hmmm..."

The woman looks you over from head to toe.

"Yes, it all makes sense now."

"I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding and of course there's no such a thing an 'actual' werewolf."

"It's alright, like, I'm pretty used to it."

"Like, you have a good day m'am."

You say while you and Scooby leave quietly.

"Hah hah! See what I'd tell ya? Smooth move, eh buddy?"

"Reah, real smooth!"

"Now if anyone gets the wrong idea I can always use that kind of excuse every time people accuse me of being an actual werewolf."

"Which means I can go out and eat all the food as much as I want without causing a panic!"

"Reah! That's a good idea, Raggy!"

"Now that we've gotten that straighten, like, how about we get inside and get the food for our breakfast, ol' buddy ol' pal?"

"Reah! Reah!" Scooby says as he licks his lips.

>Head inside the store

--------------------------------------

Gonna stop and take a break. Leave a suggestion and stay tuned for more.
>>
>Head inside the store, head held high
>>
>Head inside the store and prepare to stock up!
>>
>>1360512
>>1360513

"Alright Scoob, now if we're stayin' at Miss Grimwood's that means we have to get as much food as possible for us to last the rest of the week."

"Right, Raggy!"

"Alright them like you grab ourselves a cart while I start stocking up all the edible foods we can find."

Scooby leaves momentarily and returns with a shopping cart. You lead the way walking to different aisles in the store while Scooby follows you.

"Like, let's we'll have some eggs!"

"A couple of sausages and some bell peppers."

"And some rancakes and some raffles!"

"Yeah we definitely can't forget that! Then will have ourselves some bacon, lots and lots of it!"

"A couple pound of steaks, some porkchops, and a stack of hamburgers."

"Like, I really fancy meat for some reason, Hah hah ..."

"Row about some rereal, Raggy?"

"Yeah, throw that in the box Scoob!"

"Now lets see what else? Oh these freeze pizza for the weekend and a supply of ice cream for dessert. Like, I wonder if werewolves can eat chocolate ...."

"Eh I just go with some mint and cookie dough for now." You say as you toss more food into the cart.

------------------------------------

"I'm tellin' ya I had this dream last night where I was attacked by some crazy wolf creature ."

"Like how the hell can we have the same dream?"

"But you can't deny it happened to do too! I mean how else do we got these bruises? I'm tellin' ya there's an actual werewolf out here!"

"Well whether it's a dream or not, the next time we run into that thing I'm gonna shoot the sumbitch."

"I know that's right, so we got everything?"

"Just need to go to these aisle to pick up a couple o' drinks then we can check out. I wanna stop at a store for some more ammo next."

--------------------------------------

We overheard thec onversation and recognized the voices with our enhanced hearing.

"Oh no ..."

"Like, why of all places ...?"

>Hide
>>
>Don't hide, if they shoot at you they'll be charged with Attempted Murder.
>>
We are in a PUBLIC AREA, with the public believing we have hypertrichosis. Not only will they be committing a crime, they will look like they have a thing against those who are different.
>>
Check and mate, rednecks.
>>
I agree, no sense in hiding. You are Shaggy, a poor man who has suffered your entire life covered in fur and you won't let rude inbreds ruin your pleasant shopping adventure with your talking dog.

Prepare for customers to come defending you and your rights Shaggy!
>>
And if they accuse you of being the one who harmed them, accuse the racists of being drunk, angry, and looking for a scapegoat.
>>
Eyup. Shit man we've got this werewolf thing down!
>>
>>1360694
>>1360701
>>1360721
Oh shit. This is gonna be good.

"Hold up."

"What?" Hunter #1 stops.

"Did you see that?" Hunter #2 says while he is pointing at us.

"See what?"

"Him! It's him! The same sumbitch that knocked us out last night!"

"How do ya know that's even him?"

"I know for sure because, because look!" Hunter #2 points at your bandage. "That's the same spot where I shot and stabbed him at."

"If he's the real deal then why the hell he's out here in a public food store?"

"Looks like we're about to find out." Hunter #2 says as he begins to approach you. "Hey!"

"Oh no ..." We turn around and find out that they are the exact same hunters we've fought with. "...Uh like, I can I help you with something, sir?" You in a nervous smile.

"Do you play dumb, you son of a bitch!" Hunter #2 aggressively grabs you by the collar of your shirt. "I know it's you the same fur covered sumbitch that attacked and got away with our huntin' target!"

"Hey!" Scooby runs up to your side. "Raggy, what are they talking about?"

"Like, I don't know what you mean kind sir I'm just an average person with a hair disorder."

"You think we stupid or sumthin'? Comin' up with some bullshit and expect us to believe it?"

Gulp.

"Well now that we found ya, I'm gonna do sumthin' I shouldn't a minute ago!"

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" We turn around and see the same woman we've encountered earlier. "You put that poor boy down right now!"

"Lady, you best mind your business and high tail it! The big boys are talkin'!"

"Just who do you think you guys are?! You think just because someone has a hypertrichosis disorder, you think it's okay to just pick on them?!"

"What's going on?" A man appears and approaches the woman.

"These two men are here picking on this poor boy just because of his hair disorder."

"Are they? Just what the hell is your problem?"

"Us?! Just look at this guy!" Hunter #2 points at you. "This boy's a true freak!"

"Disgusting." The woman says.

"Why don't you two just drop him and just leave if you're gonna come here just to discriminate people."

"Yeah! Take a hike!" More people appeared and stood in front of you as they are appear to defend and protect you from these rednecks.

"Goddammit ..." Hunter #1 says while placing his soldier on Hunter #2. "Lets get out of here."

"But this boy right here!"

"There isn't a time or a place for that. We'll gem 'im next time just not right here."

Hunter #2 is reluctant but complies as he turns and points to you. "You think you're safe with all these people protecting you. Well they won;t be if they found out who you really are!"

"Lets go!" Hunter #1 drags him away.

"You watch yer back, ya hear?!"

The rednecks gone, the man turns around approaches us.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all. There aren't a lot of people accepting with people with disorders like yourself."

"I-It's okay, man. Like, I'm used to that kind of thing."

Cont.
>>
>>1360855

Cont.

The same woman you've encountered walks up to you and places her hand on your shoulder. "Please hang there, I know it's rough being the way you are but you just gotta hang in there."

"L-Like gee, thanks m'am."

"You can do it, man. We're hear for you." The man smiles as he begins to leave with the rest of the crowd of people.

"Raggy?"

"You know, Scoob whether I'm a werewolf or not I'm still gonna be me. Ain't that right ol' pal?"

"Right, you'll always be my Raggy."

"And you'll always be my best buddy."

"Forever?"

"Forever." You smiled and pat Scooby's head.

"I actually learned a lot these past days and I've got Winnie to thank for that."

"Well since we've got everything we need, how about you and I check out so we can head back and have that breakfast, ol' buddy?"

"Reah! Reakfast!" Scooby says while licking his lips.

>Check out
>>
>Fuck yeah, check out, head. Held. High.
>>
>>1360875

Yep.
>>
>>1360875
>>1360886

We've already got all the food to last us for the rest of the week. All have have to do now is pay for all the food you gotten and head back to the school.

"Boy I can taste those triple bacon, egg , hash browns and waffle sandwiches now!"

"Me too, Raggy!"

You were next in the time and was given the amount of the price you have to lay for the food.

You were able to cover the price of the food bill while Scooby helps you load the food in the cart with you and Scooby heading out for the Mystery Machine.

"Alright Scoob, Like help me load all these food items in the back of the van, then you and I can head back home."

"Right, Raggy!"

Scooby helps you load all the food into the Mystery Machine until you couldn't fit anymore inside the back of the van. "Phew, lik I think that should be enough,"

You say as you close the back of the van.

"Alright Scoob, like lets go home and get our food on!"

You and Scooby rushed back into the Mystery Machine where you use the keys to start the machine and immediately drive off.

"Now's our chance ..." The hunters drove behind you in a far distance.

You weren't able to notice until you finally make it to Miss Grimwood's where you unload all the food from the back door of the Mystery Machine with you and Scooby heading inside.

"So that's where he lives, huh?"

"Well now that we know where he lives, lets make our move while he still have the chance." Hunter #2 tries to get up but is stopped by Hunter #1.

"Not yet, there are probably more like him in there and that bitch we caught earlier must live there with him too."

"I'd say we wait awhile and then we make our move."

"But I wanna get 'em now!" Hunter #2 shouted.

"And we will but only when the time is right once he's all alone and his guard his lowered enough, that's where we get 'im."

Hunter #2 grumbles but relents. "Fine, I'll hold out just a bit longer, no point in rushing right?"

"Exactly." The hunters drive off and leave the school.

"Well that's everything!" You finishing unloading and placed all the food in the fridge.

>Do/Say?

>Make your breakfast

>Talk to Scooby

>Go upstairs and see Winnie
>>
>>1360951
Btw I'm gonna stop right here for now cause I'm a bit burned out from all this writing. See you guys again soon and stay tuned for more.
>>
>Check up on Winnie!

And yeah man that's why I hassled you to make the Twitter, at least that way if this thread dies we don't lose all contact with you.
>>
>Talk with Scooby for a bit, make sure he doesn't feel left out, THEN go check up on Winnie.
>>
But in all honesty, the way you write this story makes me feel like I'm actually there. You ever considered writing a novel?
>>
>>1361012
Hey guys and yes, I actually have and it's actually been one of my main goals to pursue. But I still don't think I'm ready to go that route.

I am glad to know you're enjoying it and to be honest I kind of get pulled into my own writing.

>>1361010
>>1360968

Now for some TOPIC DISCUSSION;

Now we can either talk to Scooby considering that he's our best friend after all and he doesn't exactly know of our relationship just yet.

We can talk and chat with Winnie afterwards to see how she's doing after her rescue and our night with her in the van.

Go ahead and discuss it that way I'll have something to work and write the whole thing out once you guys do.
>>
Tbh I wish we could just come out to Scooby, I mean he is our bro and it's not like he's going to judge us. He knows what sex smells like so obviously he's not oblivious to this kind of thing.
>>
I agree, we talk to Scooby, let him know we are with Winnie, but make sure he knows he ISN'T being replaced.
>>
>>1361491
>>1361509
He probably won't since he doesn't have a problem with us dating. I mean we've dated Googie before our breakup.

Also there's possibility that Scooby might see Winnie as the same little girl too and it might come out a bit awkward.

Are you guys sure we should go through this?
>>
>>1361516

I mean yeah I can dig it, a substantial amount of time has passed, I can't imagine Scooby seeing her as little any more. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>1361518
Tru and Scooby might actually be more scared for us because he knows that Winnie is the daughter of the original Wolfman.

Alright, lemme see what I can do.
>>
You finished unloading and unpacking food in the kitchen. You thought about making breakfast right away but you wonder how Winnie's doing since you've left for the grocery store.

You were about to head up upstairs to check up on her but stopped and turned to Scooby.

Scooby looked ready to prepare breakfast as he licks his lips constantly.

"Like should I tell him?"

"Sure, Winnie and I have been dating for a few days now but still ..."

You rub the side of your arm as you approach.

"Hey uh...Scoob? Do you, like got a minute?"

"What is it, Raggy?"

"It's about Winnie I mean, like, you and I known her way back when she was young, right?"

"Of rouse! It's hard to bereivie that's she's all rown up now!"

"They row up so fast, right Raggy?"

"Well yeah, like that's the thing I want to address you about."

"She's not a little girl anymore and she has a right to make her own decisions, right?"

"Right! I rean we may have known her since she was a rittle girl but it's rot like that anymore and we can't reat her like she still is."

"Like, I'm glad you've pointed that out good buddy, because there's you really ought to know."

"What is it, Raggy?"

>Do/Say?

>Tell him that you and Winnie are dating
>>
"Like, me and Winnie, are kinda, sorta.... dating."
>>
Either that or go the blunt route and tell him she's your mate.
>>
Go blunt route! Explain how it's odd but now that you're a werewolf it feels right, and that you're happy!
>>
Yeah, blunt route seems like it would get the point across to Scooby.
"Like, I think you oughtta know that me and Winnie are mates now. You... you ARE okay with that, old pal?"
>>
Also, I just had a thought. If Shaggy could run as fast as Scoob, a Great Dane, which can run up to 30 mph, while he was HUMAN, how fast can he run now?! Have we become a hairy Flash?
>>
My mistake, 30-40 mph.
>>
"Like, my name is Norville "Shaggy" Rogers. And I am the fastest, uh, 'man' alive."
>>
Yep, I did a bit of research, Usain Bolt's max speed is 27 mph, making Shaggy the literal fastest person on the planet.
>>
Another thought, is this taking place after the Black Samurai movie? If so, we also have expert swordsmanship.
>>
Sorry for the mass of posts, btw.
>>
>>1361722
No problem. Though while I'm trying to write all this out, doesn't all this take place after Reluctant Werewolf?
>>
A LOT of movies happened after Reluctant Werewolf. You'll have to be more specific.
>>
If you mean the current story, then I'd assume so, if you mean the running thing, that's been there since the first episode of SD, if you mean the swordsmanship, that movie was WAY after Reluctant Werewolf.
>>
>>1361749

Yeah a sizable amount of stuff would have already taken place, I think Winnie was supposed to be like... seven or eight in the movie so if she's at least eighteen now then at least 10 years have passed, so everything in between that timeframe.
>>
If you mean the story you are currently writing takes place shortly after, R.W., then forget I said anything about swords.
>>
Holy fuck dude one post, you don't need to make 50 posts to answer his one question.
>>
lol sorry, i have scattered thoughts, and they aren't all there at the same time. makes it difficult to write everything down at once, my ADHD doesnt help either
>>
>>1361650

"You see Scoob me an' Win, are kinda dating now."

"Dating?"

"Yeah, dating."

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend, rating?"

"Well yeah pretty much."

"You... you are okay with that, ol' pal?"

"B-But how and why, Raggy ...?"

"It's kind of a long story, Look Scoob ,like, I haven't been honest with you lately and I could've too."

"You have the right to know, you are my best pal after all."

"But Raggy, why Rinnie?"

"Like, I know it's odd that I'm dating her because she's a werewolf but considering that I'm a werewolf now too, there really is no harm in it, you know?"

"Besides, she's been really good to me ever since my last breakup ..."

"I understand that, Raggy but do you understand who you're even dating? You're not just dating another rerewolf but the daughter of THE Rerewolf!"

"I know Scoob, I've already come this far. Like, there's no other route for me to take in this state."

"Well what will you do if her father finds you you're dating her daughter."

"Me and Winnie have already worked that, Scoob. Like, there's no reason for you to worry."

"But Raggy!" Scooby gulps. "I can't help but feel worried about YOU."

"Do you realize what you're getting yourself into?"

"Like, already I know what I'm getting myself into and you're right maybe I could avoid all of this. But something in my heart tells me that I shouldn't ..."

"But Raggy ..."

"It's still my decision I've already laid on my bed the moment I've made it. Besides I thought that you liked Winnie."

"I do, Raggy, I do but still ..."

"I'll be fine Scoob, and whatever Winnie will be by my side, alright buddy?"

"I guess..."

"And besides you don't have to worry about being left out, you're always gonna be my best pal of course."

"Hmmmm..."

"Look I know this is a lot to take in for you but you just gotta bare with it, Scoob."

"I know this sounds selfish but I'm asking you again as my friend and try to accept that me and Winnie are mates."

Scooby had a unsure look on his face, but sighs deeply as he looks at you. "Okay, Raggy I'll try ..."

"Thanks, pal."

"Now how about you get breakfast while I'll go check up on Winnie and see how she's doing?"

"Alright, Raggy!"

>Do/Say?

>Go check up on Winnie

-------------------------------

Getting late on my side so I'm gonna call it a night here. Goodnight guys!
>>
>Go check up on Winnie

Also, sorry about the flood of posts. My mind has a tendency to run away with itself when I get an idea.
>>
>>1361875

Do the check up!
>>
Hey guys! As I said before I won't be doing any updates today but I just came here to sya that you can also find on Discord, you can find me either site where you can find me. Being either Discord or Twitter;

https://discordapp.com/channels/@me

Follow away and I hope to see you guys tomorrow.
>>
>>1363005

Yeah so what we actually need is your username and number so like...

johnfuklaw#2312
>>
>>1363023

It's the same as my username; ShaggyQuest#0764
>>
>Check up on Winnie

"Like, why do go and make breakfast without me, Scoob?"

"I'm gonna go upstairs and see how Winnie's doing."

"Alright, Raggy."

"Like, let me know when breakfast is ready, alright pal?"

"Sure thing?"

You made your way up stairs to your room and knocked on the door. "Hey Win, like, are you in there?"

"Coach, you're back! Yeah, come on in!"

You entered the room as you approach Winnie.

"So how'd it go, you didn't run into any kind of trouble in pulblic, did you?"

"Especially since due to the fact you're a werewolf."

"Exactly when I went out in public I came with this idea that I have this kind of freakish hair disorder."

"Like, the plan worked out so well I don't have to worry about the entire public freaking out."

"And, like, as long as I don't show off one of my werewolf abilities, the people won't notice the difference."

"Sounds like ya got yourself out of a tight spot, Coach."

"Well yeah though I wouldn't say I completely got out of a tight spot ..."

"Why? Did somethin' happen?"

"I won't sugarcoat it for you Win, like, when me and Scoob were getting some food from the grocery store and call it a coincidence but we've happen to run into those two rednecks from last night ..."

"You mean those same rednecks that tranquilized me?"

You hesitated to response.

"Yeah ..."

"Well they didn't hurt you, did they? Because if I find out that they did I swear ..."

"Like, Relax Winnie, a fight didn't break out or anything ...thankfully."

"Though one of them came up to me and tried to pick a fight."

"Like, they threatened but thankfully some of the people from the local store who are still under the impression that I have some kind of hair disorder and step in and stood up for me, it drove those two creeps away."

"Sounds like ya got off pretty easy."

"Well I wouldn't say, like something tells me I haven't see the last of those two ..."

"Well if they do I'll be sure to glow both their eyes out should they try to pull anything dirty." Winnie says punching her hand with her fist. "And I won't be the one to get tranquilized this time."

"Like, I'm sure you will, Winnie, I'm sure you will ..."

>Say/Do?

>"So, like, did anything happen while I was away?"
>>
>"Like, you won't be alone in kicking their butts. I've got a few injuries to pay them back for."
>>
>"So, like, did anything happen while I was away?"
>>
>>1365909

Bah fuck it, go with this one.
>>
>>1365909
>>1365978

"And, like, you don't have to worry about doing it alone."

"Like, may I have a few injuries here and there but I'll do whatever I can to help if it comes down to that."

"Speaking of which, how are your injuries holdin' up, Coach?"

"Actually, not pretty bad, like, it seems that my injuries have healed up pretty quickly over the night."

"You sure, 'cause it sounds like to me ya took quite a wallop last night."

"Well, like, I sorta got bitten by a crocodile and stabbed through the arm but they aren't as serious as they sound."

"I'm sure when passes I'll be rid of these bandages pretty quickly."

>Do/Say?

>Ask Winnie she's doing
>>
>Ask Winnie
>>
>>1366009
>*Ask Winnie how's she's doing

Apologies on the typo there.
>>
>"Like, are you doing okay, hon?"
>>
>>1366016
>>1366084
"So, like, what's been happening with you lately? Were you able to make it back inside the School safe and sound?"

"You could say that. Luckily no one, not even Miss Grimwood knows that I left the school so I made it pretty quickly."

"Like, it sounds like you got yourself out of a tight sport yourself."

"Well I can't imagine how the others would react how I came back with no clothes on while wearin' nothin' but a sheet."

"Yeah, sorry about that, like, I wanted to get our clothes back on the way but there just wasn't enough time to do that with guys still chasing after us."

"It's no big, Coach, it's not your fault. I'm just glad I was able to get away with it Scott free without the others being suspicious while biting at my necdk, Bats especially."

"Hah hah, well, like, I'm glad you were able to make it back inside without getting into any kind of trouble."

"Honestly I'd rather get yelled at by Miss Grimwood then deal with those assholes again ...but enough about that, anyway were you and Scooby able to get enough food from the local grocery."

"Of course, like, me and Scoob are pretty stocked up that have enough to last us for a week! Like, we can never go hungry again."

"Hah, Good to know but now that you've resolve your werewolf issue with the public, are you still able to stay and work for Miss G until you ...you know ..."

"Like, of course, I may be a werewolf but being your typical stealth doesn't pay the bills. Besides this allows me to catch up with Miss Grimwood and the rest of the girls."

Winnie smiles. "Sounds great! So you pretty much have everything sorted out, right?"

"Well almost ....there's also something you need to know?"

"Know? Know what?"

>Do/Say?

>Tell her you told Scooby about your relationship with Winnie
>>
>>1366168

>Tell her about Scoobs
>>
>Tell her about Scoobs
>>
>>1366269
>>1366479
>Tell her about Scoobs

"Like, I'm not sure if you know this already but I've kind of told Scoob about us and our relationship ..."

Winnie turns to you and frowns.

"So Scooby knows, huh? How'd he take it?"

"Admittedly, like, not so well at first."

"Probably, because you're the daughter of the Wolfman."

"Well knowing how you and Scooby act the exact same way I kinda figured he was have that kind of reaction."

"Well yeah but, like, at the same time I can't really blame him I mean you're dad's kind of a big deal, Win."

"You would say that but neither you nor Scooby should have anything to worry about. After all my Papa's retired now."

"Yeah but, like, how do you think he'll react when he finds out that I replaced and the fact that I'm, like, dating his daughter ...?"

"My Papa will come around." Winnie says while laying on the bed with her back while crossing both her arms behind her head. "He just doesn't know you and your potential yet."

"Like, I don't think i want to know him either." Gulp.

"And I know this is saying a lot but I'd rather get shot at by a couple of rednecks than do anything that invovles your father."

Winnie rolls her eyes.

"Speaking of which, how long will your dad be back from Flordia."

"Don't know, haven't heard from him yet."

"Phew ....then I still have a chance to eat all the edible food available before meeting my end."

Winnie snickers. "Coach, you overreact so much ..." Winnie says as he gets up and that's probably one of the thinks I like about you." Winnie gets up and kisses you across the cheeks.

"Anyways I'm gonna head downstairs, I've already finished takin' my shower, so just lemme know if ya need anything, a'ight Coach?"

"Like, sure thing and Winnie."

"And thanks again."

You looked at your arm and start to smell yourself.

"Phew ...come to think of it I haven't got the chance to take my shower ever since me and Scoob and left for the grocery store to get food for breakfast."

>Do/Say?

>Take a shower

>Go downstairs for Breakfast
>>
>Go downstairs for grub, you can shower after.
>>
You can shower later, but for now, you hunger.
>>
>>1367173
>>1367400

"Eh, I can always take a shower some other time."

"Like, besides I'm starving!"

You race downstairs and made your way to the kitchen.

Enter the kitchen as you find Scooby in the middle of breakfast.

"Say ol' buddy, ol' pal, like, what's on today's morning menu?"

"Reverything!" Scooby says while serving different kinds of breakfast place on the table.

You got a whiff of some of that breakfast aroma.

"Smells good Scoob, like, whatcha make?"

"Sausages!"

"Eggs!"

"Rifty stacks of rancakes and raffles!"

"Bacon and Ham!"

"And some Rorange juice!"

"Hah hah oh boy, like, this is feastl!"

"Like, lets grab our forks and napkins and like, dig in!"

"Reah! Rig in!"

You placed some napkins on the color of your shirt while you reaching for forks.

You poured a glass of orange juice and raised it in the air for toast. "Like, here's to us returning to Miss Grimwood's Scoob!"

"Too Riss Rimwood!"

Scooby says as the both of you clashed your drinks before digging right in.

A few hours as you appear with a plump belly while feeling full from all the breakfast you've eaten.

Burp. "Gee, Scoob that was the best breakfast I've ever eaten ..."

"Reah ...me too!" Scooby says while also having a plump belly.

You used one of your claws like of toothpick before getting back up. "Well, now that I'm like, stuffed I'm gonna go quick shower."

"Say Scoob, like I know I that I'm asking a lot but can you be a pal and handle the dishes?"

"Um ...I guess?"

"Great! See ya later, Scoob and that's for such a good breakfast!"

"No roblem, Rag!"

Scooby turns to look at the pile of dishes we've eat off and sighs as he feels that he has a lot of work to do.

>Take a shower
>>
By the way I'm gonna end it right here for the night. Sorry for the slow pace I've been real busy this week. Hope to pick it up tomorrow though, so stay tuned for more.
>>
>Take a shower
>>
>>1367421

>Turn right on around and help your good ol' pal Scoob.
>>
>>1367742
Changing my vote to this
>>
>>1367742
>>1368165
You suddenly stop and realize how much you've keep constantly asking Scooby to do you favors.

You turn around to head back inside the kitchen and face Scooby.

"What's wrong, Raggy?"

"Ya know what, Scoob? I'll be the one to do the dishes while you go on ahead and some yourself some rest."

"Why is something the matter?"

"No, like, I've felt like I've haven't been fair to you lately ever since Winnie had moved in and joined us."

"I've been asking you to do all these favors to the point that I've been acting selfish."

"Oh well ...I know you didn't mean yo, Raggy ..."

"I know I didn't Scoob but, like, still I shouldn't treat you any less different."

"You're my bet pal after all, so I'd figured from now on we ought to, like, help each other out."

You place your hand on Scooby. "Like, I've shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that Scoob, I'm really sorry."

"Awwww, it's okay Raggy I forgive."

"Thanks Scoob, and like, if there's any favors you want me to do just let me know, alright pal?"

"Well there's one favor I'd like to ask?"

"Really? Like, what is it?"

"Don't stop being my rest friend?"

You smiled. "Like, I'll never stop being your best friend, buddy."

"I rove you, Raggy!" Scooby says as he licks you across the cheek.

"Like, I love you pal." You pat Scooby on the head. "Now you go on ahead and get yourself a well deserved rest, I'll take it from here."

"Sure thing, Raggy and thanks again!"

"No problem, Scoob."

You went off to face the dishes. "Alight like, it's time to get started."

You started working on the dishes and it took you a cfew hours to finally finish."Phew ...Like, that was easier than I expected."

You wipe your hands with a rag while leaving the dishes behind to dry as you finally left the kitchen.

>Do/Say?

>Take a shower
>>
>>1368212

>Earned that shower
>>
>Take a shower
>>
>>1368213
>>1368288
>Take a shower

"Like, I think I'll head right upstairs and take that shower now."

You placed the rag towards the sink as you left the kitchen while making your way upstairs towards the bathroom.

You closed and locked the door as you remove all of your clothes while reaching for a bath towel.

You wrap the tower around your waist as you prepare your shower.

"Like, lets see what temperature should I have it on ..."

You reached out your hand into the water to feel what kind of temperature you've set it on.

"Zoinks!"

"Like, too cold!"

You changed the water's temperature to hot.

"Like, too hot!"

You changed temperatures once again until you feel that water feels just right.

"Perfect!"

You've removed your bath towel and made your way inside the shower to get yourself cleaned.

"Boy like, a lot of crazy things have been happening a lot lately, especially with those those rednecks ..."

You reached for some shampoo and add to your hair to the rest of your furry body.

"Like, I hope things start getting better soon."

You're all lathered, now you just had to rinse of the soap off by using the water from the shower.

You now turned off the shower once we've become finally clean and stepped out of the shower.

We shook the water off our fur like a wet dog while grabbing and wringing our tail like a wet rag.

You reached for a blow dryer and dried yourself off until we've become completely dry.

We've reached for our towel and placed it around our waist now that we're all cleaned up.

"Phew, Much better."

>Do/Say?

>Go to room and get dressed.
>>
>Take a few minutes to look into the mirror and reflect, it's been a wild ride so far these past few days. Then go get dressed.
>>
>Stare into the mirror, then get dressed
>>
>>1368369
>>1368404

You stopped to look into the mirror as you see yourself. You see how sport your wolf-like ears, and muzzle. You opening your mouth as you are sporting fangs and how you possess crimson like eyes.

You sighed and looked at your clawed hands. "Like, things have been crazy lately ..."

"But I don't think things get can any crazier for me right now."

You tried reaching for a toothbrush as you start brushing your fangs.

"Like, it's been a wild ride since these past few days ...but believe or not I'm gettin' tha hang of it."

"Alright Shag, pull yourself together. You're maybe a werewolf but that shouldn't stop you."

You pointed at yourself in the mirror. "Like, you've been doing a lot of crazy things in your life. Yeah, that's it ...Hah hah."

You reached and grabbed some mouth wash as you guzzled some down while gurgling before spitting it out into the sink.

"And who knows maybe your life would be easier if you're a werewolf."

"Like, I mean I've you got these freakishly weird powers and ..." You stopped yourself and looked at your clawed hands again. "Still I like, didn't have a choice ..."

"I gave those guys a chance to leave but they were hurting Winnie and her dad. Can I even face her dad. Like, am I not worthy?"

Sigh. "No quit talking like that, Shaggy. You're gonna be fine. There are a lot of things you've done in the past and I can't treat them like they aren't worth nothing ..."

"Like, this is my life now and you know what? I think I'm okay with that .."

"And it's not like things will get any worse from here ...I hope. Just give it chance you'll be fine."

You turned off the sink and left the bathroom.

>Do/Say?

>Go get dressed.
>>
>Get dressed
>>
>Get dressed
>>
>>1368461
>>1368473

>Get dressed

You leave the bathroom and head straight directly to your room to get dressed. You've entered your room as you've locked the room to give your yourself some privacy.

You headed for the drawer to grab your clothes and removed your bath towel to put on your usual entire.

Wearing your typical red v-neck t-shirt with blue jeans though you are having a problem putting on your pants with your tail in the way.

"Hah! I know!"

You pulled out a claw from your hand and cut the back of your pants to cut a hole open so that your tail may fit through the hole.

You put on your pants as you feel your tail slipping through the hole you've made from the back of your pants.

"Like much better though I don't think I can fit any of my shoes so I guess I'll, like, just have to walk bare footed."

You are now fully dressed as you proceed to leave the room.

>Do/Say?

>Talk to Miss Grimwood to she if she has any jobs for you

>Go downstairs and meet up with Winnie

>Go check up on Scooby
>>
>See if Miss Grimwood has any jobs
>>
>>1368889

Eyup
>>
>>1368889
>>1368894
>See if Miss Grimwood has any jobs

"Well now that I'm all clean and freshened up I'll go and see if Miss Grimwood has work for me." You upstairs to find Miss Grimwood in her office doing some paperwork.

"Uh Like, good morning Miss Grimwood. Do ya like, mind if I come in."

"Mr. Rogers, it's good to see, please come in, come in."

You enter the office. "So Miss Grimwood, you like have any work for me today?"

"I'm glad you asked, Mr. Rogers because I do, you see it's getting awfully hot out today and I think this would be the perfect time for my girls to go out and get some exercise."

"Sounds like a good idea, Miss Grimwood."

"Like, what kind of exercise you want me to give to the girls?"

"I believe this kind of exercise will be perfect for my girls while this season is running."

"Okay Mr. Rogers, hear me well I would like for you to take my girls ..."

""Uh-huh?"

"...out..."

"Yeah?"

"To Baron Bog."

".....Okay?"

"For some swimming lessons!"

You suddenly feel your heart drop. "S-S-S-Swimming l-l-lessons ...?"

"Oh it'll be perfect for my girls, going out for a nice swim while day is still young."

"Oh wouldn't you agree, Mr. Rogers?"

"I-I-I-I-I ...Like, I don't think that's such a good idea especially in a place like Baron Bog, Miss Grimwood."

"And why's that Mr. Rogers? Is there a problem?"

>Do/Say?

>Make an excuse
>>
"Like, I had a pretty traumatic experience at Baron Bog the other day, not to mention the two redneck hunters that might still be lurking around there..."
>>
>>1368948

>Be honest to the kindly witch and tell her what happened.
>>
Topic Discussion time;

We can either go the blunt route and tell our boss everything what happened and the reason why we shouldn't go through with it.

At the same time we'd also slip how we went out in the middle of the night in the forest and went skinny dipping with one of her students while explaining the incident with those rednecks we've recently shook off.

She also doesn't know of our relationship with Winnie. So is it too soon to tell her the truth or do those think we should risk it and flat out tell her.

I'm gonna stop right here and be sure to express your thoughts on the idea how the whole thing may play out before we can continue.

Stay tuned for more!
>>
>Wait a second, why am I worried? Two rednecks VS 2 werewolves, a ghost, Frankenstein's Monster's daughter, a mummy, and a vampire. Hmm, I wonder who'd win? Too soon for the truth is my vote.
>>
>>1369055

Yeah fine, this works lol
>>
("Like, wait a minute Shaggy just think about it! While you may potentially run into those crazy rednecks again, you have a group of classic student horrors backing you up.")

("Two werewolves, a ghost, a frankenstein, a mummy and a dog against two rednecks! Like, it'd be basically six against one! Hah hah...")

"On second thought, Miss Grimwood I think it's a great idea to take the girls out for some swimming lesson?"

"Hmm?" Miss Grimwood raises an eyebrow.

"What's with this sudden change of heart, Mr. Rogers? You were against the idea of taking my girls out for a swim, yet now you suddenly agree with my suggestion?"

"I don't know, Miss Grimwood, like, maybe there's still part of me that still see the girls as those same little girls I used to teach to play against those Calloway Cadets."

"Like, I still have that fixation that it makes me still kind of protective of them."

Miss Grimwood smiled and nodded. "I see what you mean Mr. Rogers."

"I too wish they would still act as the same little girls that live under my roof but you can't stay young forever sadly ..."

"Still it would bring a tear to my eyes to see my girls grow and finally graduate it may be a bit hard for me to handle, just letting them go but I soon learn that they will have to make their own decisions as they grow."

"Yeah, like I totally agree ..." You rubbed the side of your arm feeling a bit uneasy.

"But you don't have to worry Miss Grimwood, like, they're in good hands."

"It makes me happy to see that still care about the girls Mr. Rogers, please take good care of them."

"Like, you can count on me Miss Grimwood." You say proudly puffing your chest out.

"I'll make sure no harm comes there way, I swear it on my life."

"I'm glad to have hired you, Mr. Rogers and I knew I made the right choices."

"Now then, I'm still quite busy in my office but while you're out there Mister Rogers please be sure to notify the girls so they can be sure and ready enough to head out on their little trip."

"Like, you got it Miss Grimwood."

"We're going back to Baron Bog?" Winnie asks.

"Well yeah, like, Miss Grimwood insisted that you and the rest of the girls do so."

"I don't know about this, Coach ..."

>Do/Say?

>"Like, what's the big deal?"

>"Like, I get you're understandably worried that we may run into those rednecks again but it won't be the same like last night."
>>
>"Like, I get you're worried about those rednecks, but we outnumber them 6 to 2 now!"
>>
>>1375341

This
>>
>>1375341
>>1375345
>"Like, I get you're worried about those rednecks, but we outnumber them 6 to 2 now!"

"Like, I get that you're worried about those rednecks showing up again but if you think about it, it'd just be you, me, Scoob and the rest of the girls."

"We could easily outnumber them if it ever comes to that."

"That sounds good an' all Coach but they don't know about the incident and I don't think we ought to involve them with our problems, besides I don't need them to fight my battles I can take care of myself just ..."

"Now Win, like, lets not do anything rash and besides they've overwhelmed and captured you once, there's no telling what they might do next."

"They only 'caught' me because I let my guard down and if they didn't have that tranquilizer I would've ..."

"Winnie, like, you're taking this a bit too personally ..."

You try to place your hand on her shoulder but Winnie slaps your hand away.

"Winnie ..."

"Just leave me alone, Coach. Tell Miss and the others I'm not going ..."

>Do/Say?

>Comfort her
>>
>>1375675

"Like Winnie you're completely right, they only got you because they snuck up on you and you let your guard down because you were with me. If anything its my fault it happened in the first place.

>wrap arms around Winnie and give warm snuggle-hug of comfort

I hope like, you'll forgive me."
>>
>>1375694
>This
>>
>>1375694
>>1375732

You were unsure what to do or say at this point. The incident where Winnie was ambushed and capture must've injured her pride deeply.

You walked towards Winnie and give her a loving warm hug of comfort.

Winnie was caught by surprised by our sudden affection.

"Coach ..?"

"Like, you're completely right, Winnie."

"They only got you because you let your guard down and I wasn't there when you needed me."

""If anything it's my fault that it happened in the first place ....I know you're probably still mad at me I hope, you'll like forgive me."

Winnie sighs. "I'm not mad at you, Coach ...you and I never knew this would happened in the first place."

"I just wish things could've turned out different during that scenario."

Winnie hugged herself even tighter. "I mean I'm the daughter of the original, Wolfman for pete's sake, do you not know how frustrating that is?"

"But Winnie ..."

"And even you despite how messed up you were, you were still able to dispatch of those two drunks with little effort, and that's saying a lot especially for someone who replaced by Papa."

"Like, Win ..."

"I wanted to make my Papa proud and this is where I've end up ..."

>Say/Do?

>"Like, that's not true and remember if it weren't for you intervening against those rednecks, something terrible could've happened if you didn't"
>>
>>1375904

>"Like, you know I probably wouldn't be here if you didn't save me like you did.. right? I was almost a goner."
>>
>>1375904
>Interrupt her with a kiss and then say "Like, when I look at you, I don't see 'the Wolfman's daughter.' I don't see a werewolf who nearly got killed. I don't see someone who lets others down. I see Winnie. A kind, strong, beautiful woman you can rely on. I love you Winne, and that's never gonna change."
>>
>>1376043

He's better at this than I am. I vote this!
>>
>>1376147
I read romance novels religiously, dude.
>>
>>1376043
>>1376147
>>1376154
After reading this suggestion, this suddenly made my heart skip a beat.
-----------------------------

You pulled Winnie around to face you and pull her in for a deep kiss. Winnie was caught off-guard but close her eyes as she begins to return the kiss.

We broke the kiss as Winnie opens her eyes and looks at you. ".... Coach?"

"Like, when I look at you, I don't see the 'Wolfman's daughter', I don't see a werewolf who nearly got killed, I don't see someone who lets others down ...."

"I see Winnie, A kind, strong, tough, loyal, beautiful woman who you can rely on. I-I love you Winnie, and that's never gonna change." You say as we stroke the side of her cheek.

Winnie's mouth quivers as she places her hands on our hand that's touching her cheek. Winnie looks at us with a teary smile. "Heh. That's a lot for making me emotional, you jerk ..." Winnie says with a smile with tears running through her eyes.

"Like, Win you've made me what I am today ...Like, Dracula destroyed something in me who I originally was but you came and revived something in me."

"Like, I couldn't be more grateful

"And I couldn't be more grateful to having a loving mate, like you."

You and Winnie gave each other a warm embrace. Winnie wipes her tears, calming down a but. "Aw man, this is so embarrassing ..."

"I'm not sure how the other girls see the "tough" Winnie crying."

"Hah hah hah, like, don't worry Winnie, it'll be our little secret and if ya, like, need a shoulder to cry, ya know where to find me."

"I'll consider you offer." Winnie chuckled.

"Now I still have to give the girls their swimming lessons, you're still welcome to come if, like, that's okay?"

"I guess another dip in the swamp wouldn't hurt, sure, why not?"

"Great, like, I'll go ahead and notify the rest of the girls and then make a schedule for when we all head."

"Sure, go and do your thing."

"And Coach?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"No, like, thank you, my mate. Like, I'll see you again. soon"

You say as you leave the room.

>Do/Say?

>Talk to Scooby

>Notify the girls
>>
>Notify the girls

.....That Q80 Anon is on fire right now
>>
>>1376722

>Notify the girls
>>
Also, just now realized that I haven't read the previous ShaggyQuests yet
>>
>>1376736
That's because the pervious ShaggyQuests have been deleted once they were archived.
>>
>>1376722
>>1376722

>Notify the girls

You knock and go through door to door to inform the girls about today's plan for gym class. Each of them are excited about the idea as they remember how fun it was back then when we're were still their teacher.

"We're going to Baron Bog?" Tanis asked.

"Yep, like Miss Grimwood suggested it would be a good idea especially in a hot weather like this one."

"Now I don't expect you to wear a lot of clothin' since you're basically already under wraps, Tanis, but I at least expect you to have your own swim suit the moment we leave.

"Okay, Shaggy, I'll be sure to bring mine the moment we leave."

"Great, like I'll see you about in a couple of hours, Tanis. Remember to bring a swim suit."

"Got it, Shaggy!" Tanis says as she closes her door to get changed.

"Phew like, that's about all of them now all I have to do is get Scoob and have everything set up for our little trip."

"Hah hah, boy this really brings back memories." You say as you leave to find Scooby.

---------------------------------

"What are we doing back here?" Hunter #1 says while following Hunter #2.

"What do you think we're doing? We already know where that wolf-boy and his feral bitch of a girlfriend lives, now we just need some evidence to prove that he and that girl are in fact werewolves."

"How? Especially in the middle of the forest? Not to mention you know that punk turned the locals against just 'coz he lied about havin' some "hair disorder".

How the hell do you even know what we're lookin' fer?"

"I'm not telling you there's gotta be something we can find around here to deduce those creatures as actual monsters, if I there's a clue we can find if only ..."

"Wait, what's that?" Hunter #1 says as points at something hanging from a tree.

"Wait a minute ..."

"What?"

"Don't go anywhere I'll be right back." Hunter #2 says finding a red v-neck shirt and a platted shirt.

"Well didja find anything?" Hunter #1 asked.

"Oh I sure did, come over here and take a look at this!" Hunter #1 runs over to see what Hunter #2 has, all he saw was a red t-shirt and a platted shirt with two pairs of pants scatter over the floor.

Hunter #1 lowers himself down and picks up another piece of clothing that appears to be some girl's panties. "Looks like some teens been around here skinny dippin'."

"I bet they ain't no ordinary teams." Hunter #2 says while smelling the red shirt. "Smells like a wet dog, it's definitely gotta be them." Hunter #2 pulls out what appears to be a piece of hair. "And I bet this strain of hair belongs to someone we know back at the store and probably the forest."

"You sure it's even them, of course it is! Who would see two freaks in naked in the middle of the forest and the fact that some kid with a "hair disorder" that has the order of a wet dog sounds pretty fishy."

"So if it was really them, what do you think we should do?"
>>
>>1377180

Cont.

"Well we've already got ourselves some evidence, so that's the first step now we just need something to get the locals to believe us."

"How?"

"We'll discuss later, for lets head back to my place, I'm exhausted and I'm anxious for a drink."

"Alright, I'll start the trunk." Hunter #1 says as he leaves to get the truck started.

"Just you wait, boy, we're coming after ya."

-------------------------------

"Alright girls, like, lets get movin'!" You shouted as you already have the van started.

You wait and spot the girls entering the van with Winnie getting in the first, calling dibs just so she can sit with you. "Like is everyone buckled in?"

"Yeah, we're ready when you are, Coach!" Winnie says.

"Alright like, lets go and have the time of our lives, shall we?" You say as you drive off to make your way to Baron Bog.

--------------------------

Okay guy I'm gonna end here because we're close to reaching page 10. As much as it makes me sad to not see this thread last longer I'm glad to see we've reached like 200 posts despite how little others are willing to play.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying and I plan to keep this quest going. I'll probably post a new thread by tomorrow or so if I'm not too busy, so until then stay tuned for more and thank you all!

Be sure to follow my Twitter account for announcements for a new thread and updates;

Twitter; https://twitter.com/QuestShaggy

Discord; ShaggyQuesy#0764
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.