[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: Avatar map.jpg (4MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4MB, 2560x1600px
The water bender finally wakes up... The criminal long gone, he escaped with the young boy. Lucky when the criminal fled he left behind his accomplices, and another? Perhaps someone you saved? You recall that the two did run off to rescue someone, was this them?

You step over the unconscious bodies of the several criminals over to the other whom you have saved. Before you reach her she begins sitting up, head bobbing from side to side and struggling to stand.

"Whatta... What's? Who , is going on... No, what is going on"

Her words jumbled her speech slurred. You would probably take her for a drunk, if she didn't have a dart sticking from her arm. You remember seeing that in a store you passed earlier... The shooter store!

'Sheershnew grade hunting darts' Good for game of any size.

She keeps addressing you in gargled speech, trying to make a comprehendable statement. However her words are growing harder to hear due to the incoming sirens.

SIRENS! I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE TWO HOURS I CAN'T GET ARRESTED!

>A) Grab her (and/or) the water bender and bail!
>B) Grab one of the thugs and bail.
>C) Surely the authorities of this city are kind and fair. I should just explain the situation.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1348865
>>D) Other.
Hide and ask the water bender's opinion on this.
>>
>>1348865
>) Grab one of the thugs and bail.
>>
>>1348865
>>A) Grab her (and/or) the water bender and bail!
>>
>>1348865
>C) Surely the authorities of this city are kind and fair. I should just explain the situation.
>>
>>1348887
>>1348881
>>1348880
Now, I can merge D and A. or B and D. But A and B don't mix.

>>1348918

C is also an option to go along with D.
>>
>>1348925
Merge d and a
>>
>>1348932
No samefagging, anon. But you have a clear goal. I like that.
>>
>>1348925
Mix D with A. And if the water bender suggests C then go with it
>>
>>1348935
I'm not samefaging
>>
>>1348935
>mix d and a
Now I'm samefaging
>>
With all the grace the swamp has instilled in you over these 18 years ,you toss the delirious girl over your shoulders and help the water bender to his feet and bail out just in time to avoid the fuzz.

You dodge into the alley that the thugs had originally emerged, and with all the same grace of the swamp, bang into and knock over several trashcans in said alley. Lucky the PoPo is distracted with the three unconscious men. Wait... How can the cops know they are kidnappers if they were just laying there...

Not your problem! You keep running and jumping until you are sure you have made a clear getaway. When you finally stop, the waterbender drops to his knees and hyperventilates. Repeating something over and over under his breath.

"I'm thinking, you may want to put me down for a second, Mr...." The girl tells you. Not in a threatening manor, more of concern, and so you do.

When she is set down she rushes over to a trashcan and loses her lunch. "...Ugh, That's disgusting!" She says spitting the last bits of... 'it' out. "So, wait. Did you save me or is this another kidnapping? Your accomplice isn't looking to hot by the way."

"He's not an accomplice. I saved both of you from those thugs!"

"Oh! That's a pleasant surprise, I suppose I owe you now? Is that it?" She asks with a sigh.

"No... And if you could keep the speculation to a minimum for a minute that'd be great." You tell her, turning to the water bender. "Hey man, you okay?"

"...Lee... Lee... Lee... Lee... I'm sorry"

>A) Is Lee the kid?
>B) (Slap some sense into him)
>C) Whatever. (Focus on talking to the girl.)
>D) Other.
>>
>>1349017
>>A) Is Lee the kid?
>>
>>1349017
>>B) (Slap some sense into him)
>D) Other.
Do you know where the kidnappers take people?
>>
>>1349028
>>1349017
Gonna include >A) Inbetween B and D
>>
File: smug bitch (2).jpg (85KB, 360x415px) Image search: [Google]
smug bitch (2).jpg
85KB, 360x415px
A psychotic break? No problem! You pick the water tribe man up by the collar as he continues mumbling what you assume to be the kids name over and over. A hardy backhand will do him some good. You bring up the pimp hand, wind up and deliver a solid pair of slaps to the water tribe man.

After recovering, he shakes his head and looks up to you. "Tha fuck man! That's not cool."

"You seem better to me? Now that I have your attention, what can you tell me about those thugs that tried to take you?"

He doesn't respond, he chokes back his feelings of anger, loss, despair, and hate to deliver a most unsatisfying answer. "Nothing. I don't know anything about them. They pop up, do their thing and fizzle back out into society."

"What? The cops don't do anything about them?"

"You kiddin? Since the Avatar Korra delt with that equallist what's his name, way back when. Non-Benders can do no wrong... You try to arrest them, they fall back on blaming benders for intolerance... What's worse, they have people believing their shit... They can kill, steal, do anything, and just fall back on it being benders holding them back."

"Your joking? People believe that?"

"Your joking right? Where have you been these last few years? The swamp!?" The girl laughs at you.

"...Yes"

She stops laughing for a second."Oh... You are from the swamp... Let me laugh twice as hard!" she says before losing her shit laughing at you.

>A) Reasonable dismantling of her insult.
>B) Insult her back.
>C) FUCK YOUU (Throw some mud at her.)
>D) Just leave... (To the white dragon or out looking for the criminals?)
>>
>>1349245
>>D) Just leave... (To the white dragon or out looking for the criminals?)
To the white dragon, fuck this shit
>>
>>1349245
>>A) Reasonable dismantling of her insult.
>>
>>1349253
>>1349260
Dice or another vote?
>>
>>1349404
roll
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1349253

>>1349260
>>
"Ya know what? I'm done." you turn and walk away down the alley back toward the street.

"Oh' come on. Don't be like that, I was just teasing swampy!" She shouts out from behind you. But you pay no heed and continue your walk.

You finally reach the street, still infested with officers examining the scene. Your just some guy coming out from a dead end alley directly next to an active crime scene. You should probably be pretty inconspicuous right. Right?

"Excuse me sir, would you mind coming over here for a minute?" An officer clad in a uniform decorated by steel plates along the chest and arms asks. You remember the people from your village mentioning these people. They are one of the most widely used law enforcement divisions. Metal benders.

You comply with the officer and go over to him. "Wha-what's up?"

"You seem tense son, everything alright? What were you doing back there?"

"Ye-yeah, just a little cold. Nothing really, just walking"

"Course, well if you wouldn't mind. Can you wait here for a moment?" The officer asks as he walks away toward the back of a large Sato-mobile. A man emerges from the back and returns with the officer. "Is he one of them?" you hear the officer ask.

>A) O shit! Time to bail again!
>B) I just need to tell them what actually happened.
>C) Remain quiet.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1349466
>>B) I just need to tell them what actually happened.
>D) Other.
Offer to help
>>
>>1349466
>>B) I just need to tell them what actually happened.
>>
File: Grill.png (176KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
Grill.png
176KB, 400x396px
The officer returns to you with... One of the thugs you defeated.

"Yeah, that's one of the benders that attacked me officer" the thug states in a tone so phoney it's almost comical.

"Officer I didn't"

The metal bender cuts you off. "Hold your Ostrich horses, son. First before you try to make excuses for why you attacked a non-bender or deny it. Tell me, what were you doing in the... Ohhhh"

The officer and thug lean to the side past your head and seem to be lost in thought looking behind you. "You... Um... Is she with you?" the officer continues.

'Wha' you thing. You turn around but your cheek is met with another as a chin is placed on your shoulder. "What's taking so long dear~ Come on back, I have a surprise for you~"

The smug girl from the alley has done an entire 180 and is now presented as an angel of a girl, given a little more lewd.

"I-I can see that I interrupted. Move along you two." The officer turns and hauls off the thug who try's as hard as he can to keep the girl in sight.

"C'mon baby~ We have a long night ahead of us~" She tells you pulling you by the arm down the street... In the opposite direction of the white dragon.
When you are clear of the officers she releases you. "Okay, look. I'm sorry bout the swamp thing. I'm kinda tippsy in case you can't tell."

"I thought that was the poison?"

"Why would paralysis make someone throw up? Nevermind that though. I thought about it, I do kinda owe you or something. So... What do you want."

>A) I want you
>B) I want you to help me find this kid. Then you can go.
>C) Nothing.
>D) Other

Also insert her name.
>>
>>1349625
>>C) Nothing.
Lets find our father, we already did our good action for the day
>>
>>1349625
>>A) I want you
>B) I want you to help me find this kid. Then you can go.
Miki
>>
File: Oh you.jpg (31KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
Oh you.jpg
31KB, 600x456px
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1349635
>>1349738
And so, here we are again.
>>
>>1349785
i won again, give up other anon
>>
>>1349787
Sorry I'm a good person.
>>
>>1349787
>>1349795
There are only two of you, no gloating.
>>
"I don't want anything from you." You declare. You turn around and start walking. Until she holds you back by the arm.

"If you cross those cops again, your as good as arrested. Follow me."

You take a short walk with the girl around the town in seemingly every direction except the way back to the White Dragon. But soon enough, there you are. Standing straight across the street from said shop.

"Listen, I am honestly sorry about the whole 'Swamp' thing." She says bowing to you. "I didn't realize until it was to late tha-urp that you were trying to help me." She reaches into a pocket of hers and pulls out a card. "If you can think of anything you may need, please don't hesitate to ask." She gives you a parting smile and enters into the 'Fox-Robin'

You pocket the card and cross the street and enter into the White Dragon. "Hey it's the guy!"

"The guy!"
"No way! He's alive"
"Really? Where?"

A small crowd of people who remember you surround you and start asking you questions. A glance around the bar reveals your father. Sitting at a booth back to you.

>A) Answer questions
>B) "Im not the guy"
>C) No answer and go sit with your father.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1349879
>>A) Answer questions
>D) Other.
Tell dad what's going on and let him know we want to help everyone out.
>>
>>1349879
>>A) Answer questions
>>
Going to pause here. Hopefully part 2 tomorrow has greater turnout. If turnout remins low I will probably scrap Avatar and return to just ZBQ
>>
>>1349955

Links to archives?
Any way of informing your playerbase?
I'd appreciate it.
Is this the quest where we play as fire nation dude? I remember the character customization thread.
>>
>>1351669
Nah, votes had us go as an earthbender from the Swamp.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Drachtma

I think I messed up on archiving thread 2 so I'm going to put it into a pastebin at some point since I save all the writing.

Heres a link to the discord, got a lot of great QMs on here. Just find your way down to Drachtmas quests

https://discord.gg/wHxAmer
>>
"Did you save them?!"

"How'd you survive!"

"Who was the babe?"

"Uhh, well... I saved one of them." You say rubbing your neck.

But when they notice the boy is not with you the crowd just sort of loses interest. "You were big talk kid. To bad you couldn't back it up." an older man says before returning to his seat.

The rest of the crowd also seems to fall into a state of sadness at the accurate statement of the old man, uttering curses and insults under their breath as they all disperse back to their seats.

"Was it something I said?"

"Fuck you!" someone in the shop shouts.

Well damn. Oh well. You think and walk over to your father. "Hey, pops"

"It's about time, Xo. I was starting to get worried you wouldn't show up. Where have you been?"

"Oh, you know. Around..."

Your dad raises his eyebrow to you. "Did you try to get into the Fox-Robin?"

Your silence is answer enough for him as he chuckles away. "My boy's growing up!" He laughs. "Don't worry Xo, we'll see some cool things before we head back. For now lets just relax and enjoy some Tea. We will be here for a bit."

The two of you sit and drink your tea for another hour. You can almost feel eyes burning holes in your back. People looking at you Judging you for not saving the kid. But it wasn't your problem.

When you are finally finished your drinks your father takes you to a rather rundown old looking hotel. "We can't get the good rooms until we sell the stuff."
The morning comes with a light rain and your father wakes you from your less than restful sleep. "Xo, you ready to go? You gotta watch my back for the transaction. We won't be in the best part of town."

"Wait, was that the good part of town last night?"

"Nah, that was the semi good medium bad side of town. Outside the swamp cities have more sides than the dice your going to be rolling soon." he tells you.

"What?"

"Nevermind, just get ready."

>A) Grab a weapon. (what kind? No shooters owned.)
>B) Ask your father something. (What?)
>C) Ask for 20 minutes to get ready (what do you do with this time?)
>D) Other.
>>
>>1353089
>>A) Grab a weapon. (what kind? No shooters owned.)
sword
>>
>>1353089
>B) Ask your father something. (What?)
Do you ever regret that you didn't do enough or didn't act in time?
>C) Ask for 20 minutes to get ready (what do you do with this time?)
Try to look for where the kidnappers took the kid.
>>
>>1353104
This too.
>>
Your father, a cautious man always keeps a good deal of weapons nearby. So you grab one. You grab an old sword. Its a little short for your likings but it's good enough to protect yourself. Especially when mixed with your earthbending weak as it may be.

"Smart Xo, some people in town don't like benders to much. But if it weren't for hostilities I'd be partially out of work eh?"

"Dad."

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever regretted you didn't do something in time?"

"Well yeah, but sometimes things end up for the best. If I had pulled out in time I wouldn't have such a great kid!" He laughs

"Seriously, have you ever felt a pain of losing something because you weren't fast enough?"

"Your serious, eh?" your father looks down " yeah, things like that have happened. It's only natural. Hindsight being 20/20 and all."

"I thought so... Can I have twenty minutes? I need to go do something."

"I don't think twenty minutes will be enough to solve whatever problem your having if it has you this serious... But if you need to, go ahead. Just be back soon."

>A) Check the crime scene.
>B) Scout out the bar area you were in last night.
>C) Nevermind... Your right.
>D) Try to find this 'Bad part' of town your father mentioned.
>>
>>1353248
>>B) Scout out the bar area you were in last night.
>>
>>1353248
>>B) Scout out the bar area you were in last night.
Then
>D) Try to find this 'Bad part' of town your father mentioned.
>>
You thank your father and head out on your little sleuthing trip. You travel down to the part of town with the shops you were in last night, the light of day showing this part of town as a much friendlier place as several families are walking about.

The majority of the 'shops' are closed, except for the White dragon. But you doubt anyone there would be willing to give you any information after last night. Never the less you look through the front windows of the Avatars Bane... It is dark, empty, and quiet. The place seems to not be open as its not filled to the brim with thugs. The only giveaway of direction are some tire marks in the alley beside the building. But alas no cars are here.

"Well, look who's snooping around."

Ah shit.

"You got lucky the first time kid, your not going to be as lucky this time."

The voice seems to be at least a little bit away from you. But you can clearly tell its directed toward you.

>A) Turn and use one of your earthbending skills.
>B) Pull out the sword and defend yourself.
>C) Say nothing.
>D) Try to fool the guy.
>E) Other.
>>
>>1353424
>>B) Pull out the sword and defend yourself.
>A) Turn and use one of your earthbending skills.
>>
>>1353424
>>B) Pull out the sword and defend yourself.
>>
>>1353475
>>1353469
Gib 1d100
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1353543
>>
>>1353547
Pretty average anon, perhaps your rival anon#2 will do better?
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1353543
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>1353556
Nope. But seeing as there are only two of you and we need 3 rolls. I guess I'll do the third.
>>
>>1353555
i aint losing in this quest or the zach bell quest
>>
>>1353568
You are pretty 'on' this week. Keep it up and Sam might actually become best girl.

Writing
>>
File: Thank you based stranger.jpg (34KB, 420x262px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you based stranger.jpg
34KB, 420x262px
You unsheathe your shortsword and turn to face your attacker. Man, he looked a lot smaller last night.

"What's that you got there? A sword? Boy am I shaking in my boots" he lifts his shirt revealing a shooter tucked in his wasteband. "Don't worry though kid, I'm sure your little girlfriend will save you."

He pulls the shooter out and fires. You stomp the pavement just in time to bring up a thin layer of rock. Emphasis on thin, the bullet doesn't stop but you manage to soften the impact and redirect the bullet to a less vital spot.

"AHHHH you PRICK!" you shout grabbing your wounded arm with your other hand.

"That's right, how's it feel brat. Bet it feels better than a rock to the head"

You stomp again bringing up a larger layer of earth to defend yourself. "Your a kidnapper, fuck off!"

He doesn't like that. He fires another few shots into the wall. You can hear the wall chipping away with each shot. But as quickly as it began it ends.

"You can come out now, Swamp guy"

Damn it, its her again. She's the only one who would call you swamp guy...

You lower the wall back to the ground and sure enough the babe from the night before is standing there. Holding a small red blade to the neck of the thug. Wait a second... That's fire!

>A) Nice to see you again.
>B) I thought of a way you can help me.
>C) Kill him!
>D) Other.
>>
>>1353646
>>A) Nice to see you again.
>>
>>1353646
>>A) Nice to see you again.
>>
I'm not really feeling it for any more tonight. I'll finish the thread tomorrow at around the same time for a short session.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.