[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalypse Rising Part 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 840 Res.png (224KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
840 Res.png
224KB, 840x420px
"/qst/, it is your time.." You repeat this to yourself as you recollect what just happened in your mind while also thinking of a plan. You look over to peek through the window, you see your old pack being devoured piece by piece. "I was just a follower, I can't make it on my own... How do I get out of here, I only wanted to follow Jon.." Jon was gone and so was the rest of the pack. You know that you're only on the second floor, but the hall leasing out of this room is filled with the dead.

Health: 99

Mental Stability: 20 (100 being clear minded/0 being unable to continue)

Hunger: 15 (100 being starving/0 being well fed)

Thirst: 33 (100 being dehydrated to the point of feinting/0 being perfectly fine)

Your Options Go As Follows:

1| Jump from the window and hopefully don't injure yourself, leaving you unprotected in the middle of Vernal (Map will be posted, please continue reading)

2| Try to continue through the rest of the building after barricading the door with the surrounding furniture. This leaves you without a known exit (The window would be considered too dangerous)

3| Try to grab Jon's weapons (Machete and small silenced pistol) and try to escape the horde with the limited ammo.
>>
We are in Vernal at the moment, and this would be miles away from the largest city Kin.
>>
>>1347140
>option 3
>>
>>1347308
/qst/ opens the door into the hallway slowly seeing what is left of Jon smeared across what used to be carpet, but is now a graveyard with your packs tombstones laid across it. You reach out slowly,grabbing the machete, pistol, and knapsack around Jon's devoured torso.

/qst/ closes the door slowly and locks it to be safe, rummaging through the knapsack were a few extra bullets that weren't already in the clip, a small bottle of a questionable liquid be it water or vodka, and an impressive switchblade which you had never seen.

/qst/ opens the door slowly and creeps through the opening. You immediately regret this decision. A zombie walks towards you and you stab it in the stomach, the zombie reaches for your face, as you push it away. As the machete is ripped from its stomach its blood and guts cover you. You give the zombie one last stab on the top of the head, and it slumps over onto the wall, Only one more zombie confronts you as you walk by slower and slower as you witness the horrors of your friends last poses. You give one last stare as you exit the building, a gust of warm air hits your face as you see the foggy dew of the above sky. The stench of death that was in that building is stained on your over clothes. You take the blood and zile that is on the jacket to write out "DEAD INSIDE" on the wall of the building.

After one large breathe you are hit in the stomach with a pit of worry, with no idea in where to go in this situation. "I know I'll go to...

Health: 95
Mental Stability: 15
Hunger: 18
Thirst: 36

Your Options Go As Follows:

1|...to Mason! Its not too far from here, should take me by mid morning when I arrive, I guess." (A trek through the night has its advantages and disadvantages)

2|... The plains of F2 (refer to map), there has to something or someone to help me there, I know its not that hard to travel through the woods.."

3|... The main road leading to Kin! I could pass by the old cabins the group slept in last week."
>>
>>1347434
>1|...to Mason! Its not too far from here, should take me by mid morning when I arrive, I guess." (A trek through the night has its advantages and disadvantages)
Acquire safer shelter first.

>>1347434
So just wondering, is there a quest that came before this that we were supposed to read to get the context of this, or is this start of a quest a sort of in media res type?
>>
>>1347434
>1
>>
File: Edit 1.png (313KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Edit 1.png
313KB, 420x420px
>>1347705
Nope you're up to date on this quest.
-----------------------------------------------------

You begin to set out for Mason, but you have no compass Not knowing which direction is West you begin to walk around Vernal to find something that is on the map when you see a used up, dusty dirt road. "Well I guess I could start heading off, though its already getting dark... I should take a quick rest. /qst/ sleeps in a shed in the backyard of a house. You wake up and begin to walk towards the dirt road when you see a pickup truck slowly driving towards your area, you hide behind the backyard fence only peeking out of the gate way once or twice to try and see the truck. Moments later the truck speeds past you without giving a second glance of the house. You wait for the truck to take a turn left, and then you speed down the dirt road hoping to get as far as possible from Vernal without the drivers even knowing you were there.

The sun is bright overhead as the road winds West, and /qst/ is parched and heated. You need water as all of running made you sweat, you dehydrated. "I at least know where I am.." A small farm is in the distance, but it looks well maintained. "There has to be people there, that place would've been burned down with the rest of society..."

Health: 95
Mental Stability: 65
Hunger: 25
Thirst: 50

Your Options Go As Follows

1| Go to the farm in search of people, shelter, and supplies.

2| Divert from the dirt road and just travel South through the woods to try and get to Mason without being shifted from the route. (You are unknowing as to what lies in these woods)
>>
>>1348118
>1| Go to the farm in search of people, shelter, and supplies.
Time to go inda' woods.
>>
>>1348118
By the way, is it possible for you to get a map image without the mouse icon in it, or was this the best you could get?
>>
>>1348242
Only version of the old map I could get, the new map is more detailed than this and wouldn't work with /qst/, and I did you choose choice 2, but quote choice 1?
>>
>>1348256
>I did you choose choice 2, but quote choice 1?
Oh. I chose #1, I thought #1 was the one with the woods and had a farm in it. I misread #1 and #2.
>>
>>1348118
1| Go to the farm in search of people, shelter, and supplies.

I prefer the earlier map.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.