[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KNIGHT QUEST!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Righteous Knight!.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Righteous Knight!.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
You are a noble knight of the land! Chivalrous and valorous, you've embarked on an honorable quest!

> What Quest Did You Choose?

> You're going to save the Princess!
> You're going to slay the Monster!
> You're going to slay the Tyrant!
> Screw chivalry, you're going to BECOME the Tyrant!

> What Kind Of Knight Are You?

> Sword Knight! Chivalrous and noble, you go into battle with sword and shield!
> Brute Knight! Powerful and mighty, you go into battle with a battleaxe and rage!
> Holy Knight! Pious and righteous, you go into battle with mace and miracles!
> Witch Knight! Cunning and shifty, you go into battle with staff and arcane wizardry!
> Shovel Knight! For whatever reason, you go into battle with a damned shovel!
>>
>>1345055
> Brute Knight! Powerful and mighty, you go into battle with a battleaxe and rage!
>>
>>1345055
>You're going to slay the Monster!
>Holy Knight! Pious and righteous, you go into battle with mace and miracles!
DEUS VULT.
>>
>>1345055
> You're going to save the Princess!
>>
>>1345055
>> You're going to save the Princess!
>> Sword Knight! Chivalrous and noble, you go into battle with sword and shield!
>>
>>1345055
>> You're going to save the Princess!
>> Holy Knight! Pious and righteous, you go into battle with mace and miracles!
>>
>>1345055
>Slay the Tyrant
>Shovel Knight! BEOW beow wow wow wooow, wa wa woow, wa wa, wa-wa-wa-wa woow, bawa wa wooow, wa-waaow, wa-waaow, wa-waaaowdundundah. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqAYMZSOQao
>>
File: draw.png (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
88KB, 500x500px
>>1345055
>>
>>1345055
We're a better Jack from MAR now.
>>
>>1345804
>>1345055
Or, we could be Cadence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XYxLoPi3TU
>>
>>1345055
> Witch Knight! Cunning and shifty, you go into battle with staff and arcane wizardry!
Magic wielding smart guy.
>>
>>1345055
>>
I shall help OP:

Here are the votes so far:

ENEMIES VOTES
---------------------------

Monster: 3
Princess: 3
Tyrant: 3

(Enemy is a tie)

HERO VOTES
----------------------

Brute Knight: 1
Holy Knight: 2
Sword Knight: 1
Witch Knight: 1
Shovel Knight: 4

Hero is: Shovel Knight
>>
Possible solution: We are Shovel Knight and we're going to slay a Tyrant who is a Monster, and we will save the princess.

In other words, we're playing Mario but with Shovel Knight as the main character.
>>
OP here, I'm sorry I haven't updated yet, but I've been busy today. I'll update tomorrow morning at the latest.

>>1347561

Many thanks anon.
>>
>>1347570
Many welcomes, OP.
>>
File: Bazuso_Manga.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bazuso_Manga.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
B I G D I C K
R
U
T Y R A N T
E
>>
>>1347566
2nding.
>>
>>1347570
Hey OP, are you the same guy who was running that quest with the flesh sculpting knight (Priapus) who managed to screw an evil Dryad into becoming good?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.