[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Knight Quest -Part 3.1-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: BLACKKNIGHTQUESTOPENER4.png (183KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKKNIGHTQUESTOPENER4.png
183KB, 1000x1000px
You are the fabled Black Knight, feared and respected across the land for your deeds and a proud member of the Chroma Knights, the most elite group of warriors known to the world.

You have been hired by the Kingdom of Ptherra to rescue their Princess whom was taken after their massive defeat against the Grey Mane Legion, you've been promised a great sum of treasure and power for your assistance in saving the Princess but you know you cannot take on the Legion alone.

You decide you will assemble the Chroma Knights and take the fight to the Grey Manes.

Or well.. that's the plan anyway.

((Last thread: >>1271360 ))
((Archive for older threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Roam ))
((Discord made by a friend: https://discord.gg/UMYSvFC ))
>>
File: Blackknightquest.png (137KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Blackknightquest.png
137KB, 1000x1000px
After some travel you have arrived in the Scorched Lands of the Blue Tower, a.k.a the hills near Blue Knight's tower.

You're not sure how but you have quite the large party following behind you, this adventure to gather everyone has gained quite the bit of excess party members, hopefully you can find a use for all of them.

You're right on the boarder of the Scorched Lands, now would be the best time to think of how you're going to get to Blues' tower as you remember the road leading there isn't exactly safe.

Well, What's the plan?

>Remember some information about Blue, maybe that might help.
>Form a proper ass formation and march.
>Send a scout or two to check the path ahead.
>Fuck it and walk forward, plans are for squares.
>>
>>1343938
>>Remember some information about Blue, maybe that might help.
More plot info sounds nice.
>>
File: draw.png (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
43KB, 500x500px
>>
>>1343941
Supporting
>>
>>1343938
gimme that dank plot
>>
>>1343941
This
>>
>>1343938
Let's also look at our formation
A bad marching order can get a party member killed
>>
>>1344393
>>1343955
Agreed, but plot for now.
>>
>>1343941
This.
>>
>>1343938
Finally, I've been waiting for my favorite quest to come back.

>>Remember some information about Blue, maybe that might help.
Then
>Send a scout or two to check the path ahead

Im a little worried about our poor little scouts not returning though
>>
File: BLUEKNIGHT.png (28KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BLUEKNIGHT.png
28KB, 1000x1000px
You decide to recall what you know about Blue Knight..

Blue Knight A.k.a: Ashton "Ash" Volterra, Master of Blue Magic. He's older than you but not by much yet they are extremely young for an Archmage.

Speaking of Blue magic it's crazy, all you need to do is get hit with a spell and you can learn it and recast it at will, thanks to it Blue knows all sorts of powerful spells like "Blue Flame". Blue Flame might not do as much damage as Red Flame but it is far more controllable, good for taking out targets more precisely.

Besides his magic he's pretty damn tanky too, who'd think that getting hit by attacks on purpose might make you tough.

Finally he'd kind of a know it all and not very pleasant to talk to for any period of time.

Well, that's all you can really think about Blue right now, now what?

>Form a proper ass formation and march.
>Send a scout or two to check the path ahead.
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>1343917
Only squares and losers do plans
>>
File: draw.png (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
60KB, 500x500px
>>
>>1345464
>>Form a proper ass formation and march.
>>Send a scout or two to check the path ahead.

Being too unorganized can be harmful when we've got a big group. We've got people, let's use em.
>>
>>1345464
>>1345474
>>1345528
2nding.
>>
>>1345528
This, if this road is dangerous we need to be careful.
>>
>>1345464
Green, and gray go scouting
>>
File: Blackknightquest.png (50KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Blackknightquest.png
50KB, 1000x1000px
You decide that going in blind sounds like a one way ticket to dead town, so you form up all the new "Units" you've acquired and prepare to form a scouting party.

-Available Units (Left to right)-
>Jacob
Not a whole lot of combat ability but they have a backpack full of all sorts of supplies.
>Victor
Incredibly aggressive swordsman, doesn't really take personal safety into mind when fighting.
>Axi
Good shot with their crossbow and not bad with their estoc either.
>Coraline
Think Victor but they actually try to not die, more accurate with attacks as well.
>Issac
Surprisingly strong for a 'grunt', uses a pretty heavy hammer.
>Carmine
Turns out they know some rudimentary magics, mostly healing and ice based.
>Gabrielle
Rougeish, doesn't speak much.
>Gil
Turns out he always wanted to be a bard, so we made him one.

That's the footmen, now we just need someone to lead them.. White and Squire, Green or maybe yourself?

>Form a party of 5, 4 footmen and 1 leader.
>>White Knight = 2 members.
>>
>>1350998
Holy Shit i hope Green Knight is actually a woman
Hes does things to me
Anyways
Pick Axi, Coraline, Carmine and Gabrielle and the leader should be Green since his ranger/scout-like
>>
>>1350998
>>1351135
2nding for Scouting. These all seem to be the units best for scouting.
>>
>>1351135
thirding
>>
>>1351135
Holy Shit
I just realized all of my typos
He does*
He's ranger*
>>
>>1351135
I have my suspicions that they aren't given that brief, small peak we got in one of the previous threads.
>>
>>1350998

>Grey is wearing that thing to match White Knight
Holy shit cute

All our grey footmen are cute
Give them all hugs and feed them cookies
>>
>>1351555
I like this idea. Let's get to know them.
>>
>>1350998
>>1351135
Fourthing.
While they're scouting, get to know the others.
>>
>>1350998
Nice drawings!
>>
>>1351783
>>1351698
Supporting to get to know them both the ones that are staying here and Green Knight with the ones she's taking
>>
File: Blackknightquest.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Blackknightquest.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
You select who you believe are the best for the job of scouting and send them off. You're not the god fearing sort as of late however you send them off with a prayer, they'll need it just in case out there..

As Green and their splinter disappears behind a hill you find White Knight being his usual sociable self, sharing tales of his exploits with the.. Initiates. That name works for now. You note how he is playing the stories up quite a bit, You were there and you know most of those encounters weren't that exciting.

Meanwhile Red and Pink seem to be talking to their new "Squire", it would appear the grunt they were.. "Having fun with" back at their castle decided to stay with them, even got themselves their armor dyed.

Well we need to pass the time while we wait for the others to get back, what shall we do?

>Join in with White Knights stories, might boost morale.
>Try and talk with Red and Pink.
>Stop White's stories to tell the Initiates about the Scorched Lands.
>>
>>1354858
>Join in with White Knights stories, might boost morale.
Socialize! Make friends with the initiates! It might even do us good who knows
>>
>>1354858
>>1354889
2nd, let's learn some embellished stories of our exploits!
>>
>>1354858

>>1354889
Thirded!
>>
After boosting moral let's teach the interns how to handle a spear. After all a spear is a wonderful weapon that boast range and power both in close range and extended range, not to mention that in a pinch it can also be a long range weapon.
>>
>>1355749
They look like they're already armed, so it'd probably be easier to let them use what they already know.
Besides, spears are our thing. Can't let them jack our style, yo.
>>
File: Blackknightquest.png (208KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Blackknightquest.png
208KB, 1000x1000px
You approach White Knight as he is telling the story of yours and his first encounter...

W.N: "-.. We were only supposed to reacquire lost weapons from the fields of battle after our orders last clash but as I had found a weapon that wasn't trashed.. I saw them.. Black Knight.."

You approach White from behind yet do not interrupt.

"Our eyes locked and without a second thought we were upon each other like hungry beasts! It would be our first and most heated battle we would ever have!"

Everything he's saying seems pretty on the nose, he's taken notice that you've joined in on story time and asks you to tell the final parts of your first encounter.

What will you do?

>Finish the story for them yourself.
>Let White Knight finish the tale.
>>
>>1357469
>Alternate the narrative!
One important bit you then another him and so on until the last bit then finish the tale together!
>>
>>1357469
>>1357476
Yeah, back up White Knight's narrative with our own embellished recounting of the events to help immerse the listeners more and make it seem more real. Plus it'll make it more fun than if one guy was telling the entire story.
>>
>>1357469
backing >>1357476
>>
>>1357476
>>1357482
These, definitely.
>>
>>1357476
Seconding
>>
>not spending as much time with red and pink as possible.
well this quest fell apart quickly.
>>
>>1359719
MAN BLACK KNIGHT DON'T NEED NO HOES
>>
>>1359730
that's a pretty queer thing to say dood.

last thread we even had a drawfag willing to draw lewds. He just wanted some more source material to go off of.
>>
>>1359858
Boi I'm straight as fuck, but pink is to young and red is an easy hoe, ain't want that nigga
>>
>>1359858
Wait
What
Really?
Also green is the only acceptable pussy here
>>
>>1359858
>>>/aco/
>>
File: Blackknightquest.png (247KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Blackknightquest.png
247KB, 1000x1000px
You decide to tell the final part of the story..

"The fighting was fierce, blows trading back and forth yet neither of us would budge an inch, a line was drawn and we were both determined to cross it at all costs. As the duel was reaching it's highest point however we both saw an opportunity to strike through the others attacks, a trade of blows to draw blood was finally had.. I was nearly disemboweled by Whites, only being saved by the cheap "armor" I was given, White however got 'the pointy end of the stick' as it were having my spear rake across his face taking his eye.."

You lose yourself in memory for a moment when-
>>
File: Blackknightquest2.png (27KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Blackknightquest2.png
27KB, 1000x1000px
A thunderous boom is heard from over the hills and you are snapped back from your thought.

Ohhhh shit, that's the direction the scouting party went, either they found something that didn't agree with their views on being unexploded or someone just set off a big firecracker.

Either way something blowing up that big is a rather urgent matter and should probably be check on ASAP.

So, what shall you do?

>Lead the small mob towards the explosion post haste.
>Form some lose ranks and quick march.
>Have the Initiates stay back with Red and Pink, maybe this might be a tad bit too dangerous for em.
>>
>>1362372
>>
>>1362372
>Have the initiates stay back but take Red and Pink, i wouldn't want to lose our grunt friends so quickly
>>
Sorry for the late update, technical problems

>>1359719
>>1359730
Bros before hoes dudes.
>>1359858
Soonᵗᵐ
>>1359872
There are lewds of some of the Knights in the discord.
>>1359879
If there are people drawing lewds of the Knights in /aco/ then I wanna know.
>>
>>1362372
>Form some loose ranks.
>>
>>1362459
Umm
Discord invite?
Plz
>>
>>1362467
Discord link can be found in the OP
>>
>>1362468
Oh damn
Didn't even realize it was there
Thanks
>>
>>1362372
>>Have the Initiates stay back with Red and Pink, maybe this might be a tad bit too dangerous for em.

I'm pretty sure low level mooks are weak against explosions
Have them stand back for now and let us, wk and gk check it out for now.
>>
>>1362372
>>
So, anyone know where I can find the original Save the Princess threads.
I heard this quest was a spinoff of them.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.