[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUSTY QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rusty Quest.png (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rusty Quest.png
38KB, 960x540px
You're the real Bum Dungler, Rusty Shakleford, Hobo King and Interdimensional Vagabond.
You awaken from your drunken slumber covered in warm dog pee and vomit "Not the worst morning I've 'ad" mumbling to no one in particular.
You stumble to the street, your hobo senses danger approaching so you fall to one side narrowly avoiding a burning pillar. Everythings on fire, when did that happen?
>Bum dungler Points,
>BDPs are Rusty's drug addled brain trying to seize and maintain control over the king of hobos, without a certain amount of BDPs Rusty's Brain will temporarily lose control(OD) resulting is Rusty getting up to "No Good", However, the king of hobos is no push over and is a belligerent drunk.
>Current BDPs:10
Options
>Put out fire
>Run away from city
>Bum Dungler Overload
>Write in
>>
>>1341617
>Write in
Touch the fire to make sure it's hot.
>>
File: draw.png (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
94KB, 500x500px
>>
>>1343216
>>1343186
>
"The Glum'Dak is coming..." What does it mean? "Huh what." Rusty pulls his hand hastily out of the fire. "Onwards to new lands." and then by chance a stray wormhole engulfed Rusty "Normally you have to pay for this kinda thing." then Rusty blacked the fuck out.
>Roll a 1d100 for which universe Rusty gets shat out too.
>It's legit 100 different universes.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>1348102
Cool :)
>>
Where will Rusty end up!
>>
>>1348149
>84 is...is..
Rusty opens his eyes and takes a deep breath *bubble noises* underwater. Rusty swins to what he is sure is the surface. ad starts to breath in more water. What do we do?
>calm the fuck down
>Surface as fast as possible(lifeguard of 18 years here)
>Write in
>BDOD
>>
>>1348678
>While trying to surface as fast as possible, Mr. Shakleford the Bum Dungler imagines that the water is really alcohol. If we imagine hard enough, maybe we won't drown.
>>
>>1348686
You push off the bottom of the seafloor and start rocketing to the surface but before you can breach the waves your brains comes up with an idea, suddenly instead of water you're swimming in an ocean of E-40 "This isn't so bad" you mumble still underwater. Your record for the holding breath was 2 days and 6 hours but they didn't account for the oxygen content of alcohol to be much large than water. You flex you bumble-gills given to you by an angry old one after narrowly winning a game of Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Forth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip poker,
You prefer Land-Mana-Monster-Lose yourself.
You swimming into a small undersea town, with fish people just walking around "Looks like I made wrong turn at R'lyeh street." and then you run into him again.
It's a
>Yellow cube with rectangular shorts
>stupid pink star
>a greedy red crab
>a buff lobster
>A angry plant
>A fuckin sperm whale
>Squidward Tentacles.
>>
>>1348707
>Oh definitely Spongeb--I mean cube. I run into yellow cube
>>
Heloo?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.