[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God of Edge: The Beta Uprising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: 51CekwfI7VL._SX355_.jpg (33KB, 355x327px) Image search: [Google]
51CekwfI7VL._SX355_.jpg
33KB, 355x327px
Your favorite qm has returned to host the quest that is the power fantasy in all of your hearts.

God of edge is a diety quest that very quickly turned to degeneracy and the destruction of morality.

You are Arrattus Tenebris a beta who lived in your mom's basement and was abused by the village warriors until one day you somehow gained a Devine spark! Now you are a god and have subjugated the village to your whims and raped literally every female and most men in a 5 mile radius. And recently posessed one of your demigod children to act as a host to your will as you were sick of being a book.

>God rank: 49

>Physical body :shadow angel

Your worshipers:

>65 slutty worshipers

>195 casual worshipers

>80 dedicated worshipper

>5 terrified worshipers

>1 fucktoy

>1 male fucktoy

Your army:

>2 shadow angels ( one being yourself)

>8 lesser beta excelsum

>1 beta excelsum

>40 shadow beasts

>20 shadow stalkers

>10 shadow deamons

>1 child with a stick

Your villages:

>Devola: population 342

Production - 1

Prosperity - 3

Defence - 1

Religion - 3

>Divine rank 49

>followers 342

> you are a weak god on par with young demigods. Stronger gods cans till banish you but they will have a slightly difficult time doing it.

>Your omniscience extends as far as 30 feet or 9 meters or 19.5 cubits from your body. You know almost everything physically in that area but you cannot read minds.

> you have the power to controll darkness and shadows within your sphere of influence your can make a few Spears of Shadow and even throw them out of your influence. You can also maintain 10 shadow tentacles at once now

>your physical body is a possessed shadow angel who is also your son. You have the strength of 2 men can run for 8 hours without tiring or Sprint for 30 min. You have 2 large wings of shadow that feel almost like gossamer with them you can fly for 2 hours before tiring.
>>
>>1339521
>God of Edge: The Beta Uprising
IT'S BACK!
>Learn more about the natures of our powers, other ways of empowering ourselves, and finding like-minded people and gods.
We should find more stuff to empower us besides organizing 24/7 orgies whenever we get the chance.
>>
>>1339521

You Arrattus Tenebris sit upon your great and magnificent throne that you have had your worshipers build in your now slain mother's basement. Your two fuck slaves Jessica and Chad endlessly pleasure your new form. Damn its nice to have a cock again and arms for that matter just not being a damn book! Although you should probably get some clothing while being naked has its benefit outside of your worshipers you dont imagine it would be received well

Next to you is your bodies twin and your daughter. The most beautiful presence you could have ever imagined completely naked as well and perfectly loyal she is your shadow angel your holy being. It's been only one day since her birth but she already seems increadably intelligent and capable. You have yet to take her as that would be double incest and your not sure if you want to cross that line.

Still there are few things to be concerned about. A Paladin of Tyr recently killed one of your lesser beta excelsums a young fellow beta and follower given power. Then there are the escaped worshipers those too terrified and rigid in there morality to submit to your will. If they spread word of you .. Well lets just say most people don't approve of mass rapes.

As the greatest beta to have ever lived how will you tackle the future

> work on devola increasing one of the 4 stats
>plan an excursion to deal with the Paladin
> hunt for the escapees
> send out priests and sluts to spread your faith
> And of course rape anyone in the immediate vicinity or someone in particular
>>
>>1339525
>>1339524
>>
>>1339524
>>1339536
Told you I would be back just took me 3 weeks.

From what you currently know your powers come mostly from the Devine spark within you and the rest from the worship of you. When your followers sacraficed your mother and father to you it did appear you for short time gained immense power enough to create the one beta excelsum you have. Although the beta excelsums also appear to be a slight constsnt drain to your powers.

As far as what your powers consist of all you have tried that has worked is possession creating darkness and shadow making temporary shadow spears and of course your wonderful tentacles.

As far as anything more some testing would be needed.
>>
>>1339542
>>Told you I would be back just took me 3 weeks.
>Only 3 weeks.
By /qst/ standards that's not that long.

>>1339542
>>As far as anything more some testing would be needed.
>Begin testing with Devola and priests.
More varieties of worship and power usage would be nice.
>> hunt for the escapees
Nobody escapes our sights!
Plus, they'll totally go to the other villages to warn them about us.
>>
>>1339542
>Hunt for the escapees
Starting shit with another god's paladin is not a good idea right now, so let's go with this.
>>
>>1339525
Why wouldn't we won't to cross that line? Also, why don't we assimilate her as well? Then it would be selfcest/masturbation.

>Spread faith/Try to get people to immigrate

>Try to move into shadow.
>>
>>1339638
>Then it would be selfcest/masturbation
>Krag'mar the Iron Hands
>Iron Hands
Ah-hah! So that's where you get that part of your name from! It all makes sense now.
>>
We should absolutely cross that line. What are we a pussy? No it just goes with everything we are about as a god
>>
Rolled 85, 54, 20, 68, 52 = 279 (5d100)

>>1339568
>>1339634
>>1339638
>>1339651

Realising the gravity of these escapees spreading word of what you have done l you send out your lesser beta excelsums each with a pair of yoing shadow beasts to hunt them down and either kill or capture them. They each bow before you and head off on there quest with a edgy seriousness

Looking at your daughter twin you quickly realize the hilarity of your previous sentiment. Of course your going to fuck her! You send away Jessica and Chad then take your daughter into your arms.( You suddenly realize you haven't named her probably should do that.) And look into her eyes with a lusty glare as your tenticles begin to form out from the shadows. Her eyes hold an almost unrestrained lust that seem to ask, why hevent you this before. She truly is your daughter.

You move her down slowly treating her first time with the respect it deserves as you caress her perfect breasts and ass and thighs and just about everything. The glory of having testicles. She moans lightly from the pleasure as you lock lips with her taking her first kiss. Her grey gossamer wings hug around you pulling you slightly closer. Your dick begins to slide against her pussy which is perfectly wet.
"Please put it in"
Her first words and there begging for your cock. You happily oblige slowly pushing your dick inside. It feels better then any pussy you have ever fucked before and your at about 200. Perfectly smooth and bumpy squeezing at always the right times you feel your self ready to cum almost immediately. Luckly Your a god and refraction periods are a problem ofbthe past. Hearing her moan loudly in ecstasy as your tear through her hymen great thrust you release your semen deep inside of her. Your sick never softens and you thrust into her again and again satisfying your carnal pleasures as she screams in pleasure you can feel her orgasms as her pussy clamps around your cock. You lift her up with you testicles as you fuck her and begin taking the veriginty of every other hole her mouth ass and pussy all filled by cock and tenticle flooding her with cum as you ejaculate in her repeatly as she submits to pure ecstasy.

You rest in your cushened temple your arm around your sister who is snoring quietly at your side. As you comtemplate your next move.

>join the hunt for escapees
>create another orgy
>work on the town
>send out followers to spread your faith
> write in!

I hope your all proud of the fact you just fucked your daughter sister in your mother's basement.
>>
>>1339826
>Name her Vanessa.

>Send out followers.

Hey man, I said assimilate her first.
>>
>>1339826
>send out followers to spread your faith
I have never been more proud.
>>
>>1339964
Needs more then one vote and how the fuck do I write a dual perspective self sex masteraborty scene.
>>
Eyo
Just found this and looks dumb and fun af
Y'all got an archive for the previous thread(s)
And you, my man, you have my attention, opening with incest
Cool
>>
>>1340093
AWWW SHIT I FORGOT.
Pasebin:
https://pastebin.com/5bA6WnS6

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1263683/

Fuck me that was supposed to be in the opening.
>>
>>1340115
Noice
Thnx
I'll be catching up for a while
>>
>>1339995
Also
Supporting this
Let's not assimilate our sister-daugther-wife
>>
>>1340115
So we movin or wut bby?
I'm finished with the archive
>>
>>1339964
>>1339995
>>1340159

As you hold your daughter you look down on her with loving eyes
"vanessa"
As she hears this she snuggles into your shoulder Seemingly happy with her new name.

The next morning you go out and collect your followers vanessa at your side then call out to them

" my followers worshipers a those of the faith! Great strides have been made here and our uprising the Beta Uprising has started! But now we must share spread the word so that my divinity and our belifes may spread! I will select some of you to go put and spread the faith!

> who do you wish to send and what tactics should they use
>>
>>1340407
7 seconds off kek
>>1340159
Oh so your gonna marry her now she's been alive for 2 days!
>>
>>1340413
Nah
Maybe later
For now send some slutty worshippers paired with dedicated worshippers, they should aim for humans that thrive in lewdness, like prostitutes, bar wenches, bards and maybe beggars and poor people since we welcome all into the edgy lewd religion
>>
>>1340413
You know what?
Fuck it
We're already past that line in the degeneracy meter, let's marry her and then spend a night of wet, slick, sticky and squeezing love, guarantee pregnancy
>>
>>1340431
Already pregnant but you can have your sexy honeymoon
>>
>>1340465
Sure
Go ahead
>>
>>1339521
Glad to have you back,
I hope you don't forget about your other rp.

I agree with this >>1340465
>>
>>1340485
Absolute degeneracy.
What's next? Fucking our grandchild who is also our niece/nephew?
>>
File: unlimited_power_2.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
unlimited_power_2.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>1341569
yes
>>
>>1341569
That would be to much, the kids would turn out bad so we should stick with banging Vanessa
>>
>>1341549
It's still there I still have the whole start wrote up and a pastebin. So not forgotten just on hold honestly it's been long enough I might start over on that once this game is done.
>>1341929
Your a god and they did incest all the time in suuure youll be fine.
>>1340426
>>1340431
You send out 20 slutty worshipers and 20 dedicated worshipers to go out and spread the faith. Targeting the poor and the lewd those that your nature naturally attracts and those looking for a new home or revenge on the society that brought them so low. The sluts are all given lewd nun clothing a recent trend in your village. Basically nun clothing but nothing underneath. It keeps you warm while also leaving easy access for sex!

The men are armed in what little you have some leather chest peices and long knifes ment more for butures work. They all head out by road each leaving in a different direction to different towns. 10 of them head to the city though where hopefully your faith will

>Roll 5d100 for success

Confident in the capability of your men and still giddy over your new love this month the village prepares for a marriage! As the old church was burned down you begin preparing a new area for marriages. When you suddenly realize your God now you marry under yourself you get to set the customs! Could be a rape party with tenticles and cannabilsm! Or perhaps all marriages must be blessed with your Divine semen! Or perfectly normal and vanilla.

> what is your marriage customs. How degenerate will this go.
>>
Rolled 57, 74, 100, 71, 82 = 384 (5d100)

>>1342182
>5d100

>>1342182
>> what is your marriage customs. How degenerate will this go.
Whichever gets us the most power and we can do the most efficiently I suppose. Avoid the cannibalism, that'll be a major turnoff to any potential converts.
>>
Rolled 12, 9, 14, 15, 19 = 69 (5d100)

>>1342182
Vanilla is okay, just have them fuck in front of everyone while they put the rings on each other
>>
>>1342202
Wow
Dem rolls tho
>>
>>1342202
Was hoping for the semen bath but I guess that's fine
>>
>>1342229
If the groom gets to do it to the bride sure
But we will have no part in cum bathing them, it's the couples wedding not ours
>>
>>1342182
>>1342209
>>1342234
So how do rolls work here?
>>
>>1342182
For the duration the male and female switch bodies, while we embrace both of them (yes tentacles). Of coure we will leave the baby making parts to the couple, but that doesn't mean we won't take part in the fun.
>>
>>1342245
Anything that you are doing directly gets roughly a 80 as you are a god and everything you do is perfect. Your followers on the other hand are well mostly human and are prone to great feats of success failure and mediocrity.
>>
Rolled 39, 81, 72, 99, 63 = 354 (5d100)

>>1342182
>>
>>1342197
>>1342202
>>1342234
>>1342265
>>1342363

You stand on a great Dias in the middle of a field with all your followers around you. There is food drink! Party favors as the first official marriage of your religion is about to commence.
Your two remaining beta excelsums bind yours and vanessa hands in a blue cloth. Looking deep into her loving eyes you lean over and kill her deeply. Then the two beta excelsum step away and announce
"You may now fuck the bride"
You were fully ready to pounce on her at this statement but it appears you were to slow. Vanessa before you could even flinch launched herself onto you using her wings for thurst. Pushing you down onto the ground and inpaling herself on your rock hard cock. The pleasure of being ridden is Amazing and you begin thrusting into her with wild abandon. In short order the rest of the village begins there own orgy and soon the barrage ceremony is just a cacophony of sex and moans.

You spend the rest of the month enjoying your time with Vanessa with constant sex and simply enjoying your daughter company. You can tell through your godly and very small omniessence that she is quite pregnant although it will take time for her to give birth.

The creatures from the grand birthing ceremony appear to be getting along well with the villagers the shadow beasts act like dogs helping with hunters and keeping livestock while the stalkers and deamons help with construction and take up what little guard duty the village required.

Defence + 1

Having a dedicated marriage location and of course a great first marrage helps make people more fervent in there belief

Religion + 1
-90 casual worshipers
+ 90 dedicated worshipers

It appears the first results of your people spreading your religion are coming in. A few whores betas and homeless come down the road looking for your town and religion.

2 of the lesser beta excelsum return saying they have found and slain there quarry and barried them where they cannot be found but the other 3 have yet to return.

You have decided that a month honeymoon with your daughter is enough and return to continue making the world yours!

> by returning and fucking vanessa for another month
> work on village prosperity production religion or defence
>send more preachers out
> begin forming a military
> MORE ORGIES!
> write in

> also how will you welcome the new arrivals. Slow welcoming full on rape party?
>>
>>1342458
Work on village prosperity, production, religion and defense

Welcome them in by letting them chose who to bang and if they desire to be gangbanged let them, either way have them guarantee pregnancy
>>
>>1342458
>>1342470
2nding giving them the choice of their welcome.
Focus on defense, if there's any escapees we can bring back, we should make sure they don't escape again.
>Set up an advanced warning system for anyone approaching our territory, like watchtowers and stuff.
Don't want to get ambushed in our sleep. Do we need to sleep?
>>
>>1342470
Why do you do this to me this isn't a you can fuck your sister and eat your cake too kind of system.

Well unless your getting married I guess.
>>
>>1342481
Nope sleep isn't a thing for dieties
>>
>>1342496
>Why do you do this to me this isn't a you can fuck your sister and eat your cake too kind of system.
What do you mean, QM? We're a god after all. Silly mortals don't understand the whims of gods.
>>1342496
>Well unless your getting married I guess.
Nice one, man.

>>1342500
Fantastic. Think of all the things we can do while everyone else is asleep!
>>
>>1342503
I was referring to the here are all things things you can do. And then they going let's do everything!
If your gonna do that at least tell me the specifics of what your doing to justify it.

And yes you can totally abuse the not needing to sleep
>>
>>1342512
>If your gonna do that at least tell me the specifics of what your doing to justify it.
>>1342470
>Work on village prosperity, production, religion and defense
Oh. You mean what parts of the village to focus on?
>>
>>1342458
>send more preachers out
better soon

> also how will you welcome the new arrivals. Slow welcoming full on rape party?
let them behold the majesty that is ourself and our creations, let the surroundings settle in and wait for them to come to us to receive our blessing
>>
>>1342516
Yeah like the towers for defense is great or like a moat. For production its like build a blacksmith start making weapons and armors. Prosperity is make more trade goods grow farming and housing. Religion is like appointing priests and building churches or increasing the centralization of faith.

If you can give me something that does all 4 within a month sure. But other wise just saying do all 4 isn't really a valid vote there's a reason the sencentance I have has a OR in it.
>>
>>1342541
>If you can give me something that does all 4 within a month sure. But other wise just saying do all 4 isn't really a valid vote there's a reason the sencentance I have has a OR in it.
If that's the case, then you might want to include a parenthetical for questers to indicate how they want it to be done, maybe capitalize the OR and HOW if questers keep ignoring those parts.

On other news, how many followers do we have that are normally idling in any given update? How many actions are we allowed to execute per update?
>>
>>1342550
Yeah I think I will capitalize and extrapolate in the future

In this last month about 120 most of them spend there time keeping the village fed and not falling apart dispite your various activities.

Each update is a month so anything you could reasonably do within that time.
>>
>>1342582
Actually every turn is a month a number of smaller events can happen in that turn such as fucking you daughter sister and sending people out to do your bidding any results and rolls and stat changes will be resolved when the month is over
>>
>>1342596
Can we speed up the gestation period? Using God magic and shiet?
>>
>>1342626
Totes
>>
>>1342632
lets do that while we do whatever we're doing, we need her to start pumping out kids for our dark guard
>>
>>1342470
>>1342481
>>1342529
>>1342626

So what we want to do is focus on defense for the village by building advance warning towers to watch for anyone entering and anyone leaving. While sending out another group of people to preach and spread the faith and sees up the gestation period of your wife to have children faster and portenially feed into a pregnancy fetish.

As for the new comers offer them some sex a gangbang and welcome them in.

Right?
>>
>>1342672
Yeah.
Incorporate braziers with a different fire signature than whatever torches the guards would normally use for patrolling onto or nearby the watchtowers. It'd probably just be a bigger fire over smaller fire type of difference.
Make a town bell or repurpose the church bell with different notes to play depending on the alignment of the approaching visitors and the importance of the situation.
>>
>>1342727
Supporting
>>
>>1342458
>you lean over and kill her deeply
Hell of a ceremony.
>>
>>1343578
> Read this right before I go to sleep.

I'm so glad my writing goes appreciated
>>
>>1344181
Have not been on 4chan for like a week, can't believe this is back, that's awesome!
>>
>>1345647
I told you I wasn't dead just lazy:p

Anyways if peeps are wondering where I am today today is when I run a rpg with my friends as GM so my creative powers go there for today.
>>
>>1345672
That's okay bby, as long as you continue it's okay
>>
>>1339521
>male fucktoy
Over the line
Dropped
>>
>>1365238
Blame the players not the qm they wanted to rape Chad into submission.
>>
>>1365346
Next thread when op?
>>
>>1365427
When I'm not a lazy fuck.
>>
File: 43.png (28KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
28KB, 250x250px
>>1365478
if you say so op
>>
>>1365914
Sry to busy being a faggot.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.