[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nukechan/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4

File: The Rot.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Rot.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
Bright Future. Misplaced hope. Corrupt Government. Human Greed. Robotic Purity. Nuclear Warfare.

The harsh environment of The Rot is a far cry from the cozy, utopian stature of the old world. The discovery of Artificial Intelligence at first seemed like a technological achievement like no other, with OmegaCorp being the highest provider of around-the-house AI assistance built for the idealized Western household. But what was originally a simple luxury soon evolved into something completely different, with the introduction of programmable patriots built to run human governments in place of the old inferior diplomats who people who had grew tired of. All hell broke loose.

But that was a Long time ago.

Now the world is a decaying husk. There is no future. No government. No OmegaCorp. No hope. What is left is a land populated by the hordes of raiders and militants fighting over the endless irradiated desert left behind. A land watched over by the remaining active AI governments, who as well have devolved into raging clans. A land begging to be ruled, ripe for the taking, for anyone smart or brutal enough.

But that comes later.

Now tell me, are you a Male or a Female?

All text written in blue will either be instructions or comments/messages from op. Decisions will usually be decided by the roll of 1d6, with the first answer above 4 deciding the course of the story. That said, Roll 1d6 and enter which gender you prefer the character to be. First answer above 4 decides.
>>
*diplomats people had grew tired of.
>>
Female
>>
>>133698
"Decisions will usually be decided by the roll of 1d6, with the first answer above 4 deciding the course of the story. That said, Roll 1d6 and enter which gender you prefer the character to be. First answer above 4 decides."
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>133702
Male.
>>
>>133714
Greetings. Now you seem like an honest man, would you care to tell me who you work for? I can tell that you seem to be part of some sort of clan or tribe, judging by your outfit.

Roll 1d6: Pick faction from list below and state the characters occupation/class (can be anything from a soldier, to a doctor, to a scribe)
>Bluehides: A semi-powerful raider group known primarily for their brutal treatment of villages and settlers they encounter usually by chance.
>Pentagram Society: A group of unified occultists who aim to reunite humanity under a magick-based belief system they take credit for creating.
>The Enlisted: Heavily organized group of who work under the military system used by the Old Governments.
>Omega-Nation: What is remaining of the AI controlled government. Usually hires in people to work for them for pay or reanimates fallen survivors to work under them as cyborg counterparts.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>133724
I work for the Pentagram Society, and I am a builder/architect.
...What are you giving me that look for? This skill would be useful in an apocalypse.
>>
>The Enlisted: Heavily organized group of who work under the military system used by the Old Governments.
>>
>>133890
"Decisions will usually be decided by the roll of 1d6, with the first answer above 4 deciding the course of the story."
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>133890
>>133916
Thanks, Narrator.
>>
File: Elisted Solier.jpg (132KB, 1024x967px) Image search: [Google]
Elisted Solier.jpg
132KB, 1024x967px
>>133933
(You are welcome anon)

You are a member of The Enlisted, a heavily organized group of men and women who work under the military system used by the Old Government. Standing for freedom and justice for all people of The Rot, some believe that The Enlisted are the remnants of the Old Government's own military force.

Now, What is your occupation/class? What do you excel at?

Roll 1d6: State the characters occupation/class (can be anything from a soldier, to a doctor, to a scribe) First answer above 4 decides.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>133970
Doctor
>>
>>133970
"dice+1d6"
Soldier, we're already a a part of a military faction
>>
>>134011
No, that's our faction now we have to decide on the characters class, which can be anything really.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>134017
Prospector
>>
>>134031
You are a Prospector who has dedicated his life to The Enlisted's cause of bringing order to The Rot. Prospector's like you are usually are sent on missions to retrieve precious ore's and minerals used for the production of weapons, ammunition and everything in between.

Now, tell me what you look like and most importantly, your name.

Enter in appearance/defining traits (e.g. hair, body type, eye colour, hairstyle, ect.) and the name of the character. Roll 1d6, first answer above 4 decides.
>>
>>134053
hair: blonde
body type: like sex doll
eye colour: blue
hairstyle: long
boobs: E
>>
>>134064
>>
>>134064
"Roll 1d6, first answer above 4 decides"
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>134064
>>134067
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>134053
Light, athletic and slightly slim but overall normal, build.
brown hair
blue eyes
pale olive light skin.
>>
>>134095
What's our sex?
>>
>>134101
Male?
Seems it was already decided.
>>133714
>>133724
>>
>>134095
You are a male with pale olive light skin, blue eyes, brown hair and a light, athletic, slightly slim but overall normal, build. You work as a prospector for The Enlisted, a heavily organized faction of men and women who work under the military system used by the Old Government. Standing for freedom and justice for all people of The Rot, some believe that The Enlisted are the remnants of the Old Government's own military force. Your whole life you have dedicated your skills as a prospector to The Enlisted's seemingly noble cause of bringing order to The Rot by retrieving precious ore's and minerals used for the production of weapons, ammunition and everything in between.

Finally, what is your name?

Time to name our dude. Enter in the name of the character and Roll 1d6. First answer above 4 decides.

>>134101
Male
>>
>>134053
Do traits include personality, skills and endowments?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>134109
Roland
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>134109
Jim Raynor
Enzo Matrix
John shepherd

Rolling for random pick.

>>134121
I'll back this if his last name can be poland
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>134127
And a proper roll for
>Jim Raynor
>>
File: The Character.jpg (235KB, 1024x967px) Image search: [Google]
The Character.jpg
235KB, 1024x967px
>>134121
>>134127
Your name is Roland Poland. You are a male with pale olive light skin, blue eyes, brown hair and a light, athletic, slightly slim but overall normal, build. You work as a prospector for The Enlisted, a heavily organized faction of men and women who work under the military system used by the Old Government. Standing for freedom and justice for all people of The Rot, some believe that The Enlisted are the remnants of the Old Government's own military force. Your whole life you have dedicated your skills as a prospector to The Enlisted's seemingly noble cause of bringing order to The Rot by retrieving precious ore's and minerals used for the production of weapons, ammunition and everything in between. It’s a hard world out there Roland and The Enlisted likes to handle things by the book. Question is, will you thrive among the men in your ranks as a leader that takes charge, or allow yourself to become just another faceless prospector working for-

“POLAND,” Commander Allison shouted down at you. You suddenly spring up in reaction to the commanders sudden, booming voice, "get up, quickly!" You hazily watch the female commander walk out of the tent quickly, her red hair tied in a ponytail at the back as she pulls her armour hastily. You hear the rattling around of equipment outside and then... BANG!!!
...a gunshot. Your clothes, weapons and tools are on the crate next to you. What should you do?

INVENTORY: n/a

Enter action and Roll 1d6. First answer above 4 decides.

>>134110
No, by defining traits I originally meant defining physical features. I think our characters personality should be defined by the decisions taken along the way.
>>
>>134150
Fuck, forgot to write Poland
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>134150
so we have body armour, or only clothes?
>>
>>134168
disregard roll, forgot to remove it while inquiring.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>134150
Throw on our clothes, grab a gun and look outside. Then grab our other weapons and tools if we judge that we have enough time.
>>
Like what is the equipment we can use or acquire?
>>
>>134168
Right now we are wearing sleeping clothes.

>>134175
A pickaxe, Scanning device (that can be used on the ground to find ores/materials), Standard-Issue Pistol, white shirts, brown pants, helmet and Light Body Armour are all sitting beside the bed.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>134150
grab everything from the crate
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>134194
Put on pants, body armour, helmet, and steal someones boots.
Grab weapon and ammo and head out.
Clothes while cover our body will stop not stop bullets so we waste time putting it on.
>>
>>134197
You hastily get dressed into your clothes, pulling over your Body Armour over your shirt. You then grab your pickaxe, X-Ray Scanner and Standard-Issue pistol and head outside. You see a raider standing in the centre of the camp, a bag of precious minerals in one hand and a gun in the other. She has her gun pushed firmly into the back head of a man on his knees, Berkley, a guardsman who decided to come along on the mission to provide protection, a job which he obviously has just failed at. Commander Allison and your fellow prospectors are frozen, their weapons aimed at the raiders head. "I'll kill him!" the raider screamed at you and the other troops, "you do anything and I'll fire!"

Well, this is a good way to begin a morning. What do?

>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>134225
shoot the raider, or better shoot Berkley and the raider if we have enough ammo
if not just ran away
>>
>>134225
"Drop your weapon and we can talk."
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>134253
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>134225
Walk a bit closer with our weapon raised, have Berkley slowly move to flank and Allison sneak up behind. Stop a reasonable distance before the raider gets too uncomfortable and try to talk.
"You shoot your dead" The moment he dies we have no reason NOT to kill you! Drop the weapon and minerals, and you can leave unmolested."

Calm but firm with authority.
>>
>>134241
>>134266
>>134272
Wow, nearly ended with a 3 way tie.
>>
>>134276
is it allowed for a reroll? kinda dissapointed no one got >4
>>
>>134281
2 rerolls allowed
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>134225
Aim your weapon down slightly and start walking towards the raider, calmly telling him to let the hostage go
>>
>>134284
Wut? If we are allowed a re-roll then then its probably unfair to the winner, cuz you give them a second chance to get let their choices win, while the technical winner does not. Given the bar for winning is very low... well its not hard to beat a 2.
>>
>>134225

>>134289
rerolling, also adding, tell the raider that he's surrounded and he can only get out alive if he complies with us
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>134295
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>134241
reroll
>>134293
well we need to get more than 4
>>
>>134298
>shoot Berkley

haha rip us
>>
>>134300
still got comander
who need a useless guard anyway?
>>
>>134298
>>134300
>>134304
So we're going to shoot the raider first and then shoot Berkley ourselves? What?

Or shoot Berkley and then shoot the raider? Again, what?
>>
>>134311
Gun backfires and we shoot ourselves
>>
>>134304
Maybe the commander will shoot you for being a shithead then.
>>
>>134311
now that i think about it...
>>
>>134324
fuck that just shoot the raider
>>
>>134293
>>134298
>>134241
Ok, just this once I'll allow a second re-roll. After this you can only reroll once.

You suddenly take out your pistol and shoot Berkley square in the collarbone.
"Wha-" as the raider suddenly turns to face the wailing Berkley, you take the chance to fire at her directly, hitting her in the head, a perfect shot.
She falls onto the ground, her body rendered lifeless. Allison rushes to Berkley, kneeling down beside him. She gives him a shot of some sort of medication, which makes him close his eyes and...fall asleep? "He'll be fine," she tells the rest of the group before turning to you, "you. My tent. Now." You gulp in and head to her tent with her, she sits down across from you and gives you a piercing glare. "Explain yourself."

You heard the woman, explain yourself!

INVENTORY: Pickaxe, Standard-Issue Pistol, Scanning device, white shirt(equipped), brown pants (equipped), helmet (equipped) and Light Body Armour (equipped)

>>134328
get Ronalded
>>
>>134352
or rolanded, you can get that as well
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>134352
"We needed a distraction to overcome the raider. At least Berkeley was able to help me. It was dangerous, but we all survived. Not only that, but that raider won't be telling anyone else our location."
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>134352
Tell her that your shot wasn't meant to kill Berkley, but to confuse the raider. State that he would be dead if you didn't do that

Also say that Berkley should be kicked out after he's healed for being a detriment
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>134352
i though i was gonna kill Berkley, shame.
"It's the quickest and only way to save him that i can think of mam!"
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>134352
My aim was off.
>>
>>134368
>>134374
You confidently look her in the eye and voice your reasoning.
"We needed a distraction to overcome the raider. At least Berkeley was able to help me. It was dangerous, but we all survived. Not only that, but that raider won't be telling anyone else our location," she doesn't look amused, "It's the quickest and only way to save him that i can think of mam!". She shrugs, "so be it. At ease."

She then walks out of the tent to confront the others and examine the raiders body, leaving you in the tent by yourself.
Rule 323 of The Enlisted's Common Practices and Regulations To Ensure Safety and Moral Among The Troops Vol 8 states that personnel are not allowed to snoop around any commanding officers private property or equipment. Do you feel like breaking that rule?

INVENTORY: Pickaxe, Standard-Issue Pistol, Scanning device, white shirt(equipped), brown pants (equipped), helmet (equipped) and Light Body Armour (equipped)

>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>134398
nope this is one scary comander
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>134398
You're already in trouble anyway

Look around the tent for anything of value
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>134398
>>134402

I guess not then

Go and check on Berkley
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>134398

Seconding >>134411
>>
File: Raider Rifle.jpg (27KB, 280x280px)
Raider Rifle.jpg
27KB, 280x280px
>>134402
Indeed. Being the loyal person you are you decide to walk out of the tent and out towards the others, who all are looking down at the raiders body. "Blueskins," Allison tells the group, "we need to be more careful, God knows if there might be more out there somewhere. Take what you can." The raider was carrying a Raider-Rifle, a bottle of irradiated water and piece of meat of an unidentifiable origin. You then check Berkley to see if he is okay. Huh, weird, it looks like his wound is already healing up already.

What should you do next?

>>
>>134436
*bluehides
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>134436
Take the raider's rifle and go over to Berkley, asking him what happened
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>134443
second this
ask him how in the name of our lord and savior immortan joe did he became a hostage
>>
>>134436

Seconding >>134443
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>134487
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>134443
reroll
>>
OP, are you still here?
>>
>>134436
op did u die>?
>>
>>134436
Op?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.