[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Wanderer Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1443657143068.jpg (207KB, 779x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1443657143068.jpg
207KB, 779x1200px
You make your home in the Nebula Star Cluster, or NSC a small sector of space containing several system with a continually fluctuating state of peace and war among them. There are many opportunities to make one's fortune here, but first we have to decide your journey begins.

Before you entered the sector what were you?

> A Bounty Hunter: Start with a fighter ship, plasma rifle, laser pistol, and a galactic license to kill for hire

> Galatic Trader: Start with a small Cargo Ship, knowledge of market prices, and a 1,000 credits.

>Smuggler: Start with a smuggling ship, knowledge of contraband and prices thereof, and 1,000 credits

>Scientist: Start with a small science vessel, standard lab equipment, and knowledge of general sciences

> Intergalactic Vagabond: Start with small civilian ship, a shock pistol, and 125 credits

(First to two votes decides)
>>
>>133314
>>Scientist: Start with a small science vessel, standard lab equipment, and knowledge of general sciences

SCIENCE!
>>
>realizes that I made several typos in the OP post in my excitement
>>
>>133314
This: >>133328
>>
>>133328
>>133335
So you were a scientist! Ah, to you the universe is an endless supply of research material. One would be foolish not to explore it for the sake of knowledge alone. Among your skills among general science, what do you specialize in?

>Robotics: Ship AI also controls small sphereical robot companion that floats above your shoulder, and a robot fabricator.

> Weapons Tech: Start with Plasma Rifle, Laser Pistol, and a weapon fabricator

>Xenobiology: Ship has cages for storing creatures, and start with a tranq rifle

>Mechanics: Start with a machine fabricator, and license to build and repair space ships
>>
>>133368
Xenobiology
>>
>>133368
>Mechanics: Start with a machine fabricator, and license to build and repair space ships
MMMM fabricator. I can smell the opportunit from here.
>>
>>133368
>Robotics
>>
>>133386
*opportunity fuck
>>
>>133368
As much as I like the idea of capturing and studying critters, it might be initially hard to make money that way.
Ship repairs however should be a good way to pay the bills.
>>
>>133368
>Weapons Tech: Start with Plasma Rifle, Laser Pistol, and a weapon fabricator
>>
File: Lab_Floor.jpg (371KB, 1600x774px) Image search: [Google]
Lab_Floor.jpg
371KB, 1600x774px
>>133404
>>133386

Ah, so you're a grease monkey of sorts. As much as you love exploring space, you won't go far without a well maintained ship, plus it's always nice to be able to produce whatever parts you need.

Now then, where to start?

> A Space Station
> A Planet
> Asteroid Mining Colony
> Random System
>>
>>133429
Asteroid Mining Colony
>>
>>133429
> Asteroid Mining Colony
A natural abundance of minerals, cleverly disguised as worthless rocks!
>>
>>133429
>Random System
I like to live Dangerously
>>
File: spacemap.png (138KB, 1295x920px) Image search: [Google]
spacemap.png
138KB, 1295x920px
>>133431
>>133445

Now there's actually two mining colonies in the sector, the first in the Boroic system, it has two planets, one colonized, the other barren due to being to close to it's sun, in the outer reaches of the system there is a large tightly pact cluster of asteroids in stationary orbit.

The second is the Ravnic System, it has an entire asteroid belt around it's star, the only other objects there is a gas giant and a huge space station that takes in and processes all the material the miners bring in.

So which system to chose?

>Boroic System
>Ravnic System
>>
>>133459
Ravnic System
>>
>>133459
>Boroic System
>>
>>133459
ravnic sector
we will take over the space station and use it as a base
>>
>>133459
>Ravnic System
>>
File: Starbasecarida.jpg (103KB, 900x515px) Image search: [Google]
Starbasecarida.jpg
103KB, 900x515px
>>133465
>>133509
>>133510

The Ravnic System it is.

When you arrive through the warp gate (The x on the map) You approach the station. You see smaller ships hauling material from all over the system flying in and out the station. You're hailed on the communications channel. "Ravnic Station Flight Control, please state the nature of your visit."

How do you respond?
>>
>>133516
Say that you're looking for work.
>>
>>133516
>>133520
>>
>>133520
>>133531
You explain that you're here for work and the skills you have.
"Work huh? Well we can always use help in the docks, these miners aren't the best pilot's and are always dinging their ships. You're cleared for docking port C-26."

And I think I will call it here for the tonight. I might continue this another time. I hope you enjoyed it.
>>
>>133536
And I just got there too... Well see you next time maybe
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.