[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queenswoman of the August Commonwealth: Chapter Two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: colony2.jpg (73KB, 664x513px) Image search: [Google]
colony2.jpg
73KB, 664x513px
This will be a slow one so take your time, I plan to update irregularly. It's a pet project on the side of my other quest. On the upside, posts will be well thought out and of high quality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise now, men and women of the August Commonwealth, Servants of the Crown and Representatives of Her Majesty!"

Finally, your knee is killing you.

"Long May She Reign." Your voice joins the other new governors and governesses in your affirmation of the oath. It's done, the planet is officially yours both on paper and by right.

You've waited a long time for this, but this day has not come to you unprepared. You've saved up your not-inconsiderable Legio pay, taken out loans, massive loans, and pulled in all your favours to get access to the right sellers and shake the right hands.

-----------------------------------------------
Commonwealth Pounds: 200 (200,000,000 Credits)

Starting Assets

Hastati Class Leviathan ‘Solomon, First and Only of That Name’: Arc Shields, SINTAX Anti-Assault Defence System (Carapace), Cyclo-Cannon (MW1), Jundr Twin-Linked Repeater (MW2), CQW (to be determined). [25]
Legion Pilot Career Choice -5 Discount

Hyperion Lance: Powerful Beam weapon, Extremely-Long Range, Replaces both Main Weapons, Capable of damaging targets in orbit. [15]
Legio Pilot Career Choice -5 Discount on

Dreadnought Class Warship ‘HMIS --------’: Crew 400 [20]

Cruiser Class Warship ‘HMIS ----------’: Crew 250 [10] (Up to 2 Available)

Frigate Class Warship ‘HMIS ---------’: Crew 100 [5] (Up to 4 Available)

Merchant Fleet: Assortment of 12 cargo-haulers and ships of a similar vein. If not selected, the ships transporting your equipment and colonists are leased instead.[20]

Off-World Assets (Businesses): A stake in a dozen small business on several Commonwealth worlds provides you with a small but steady source of income.[10]

Off-World Assets (Land/Property): Grants you ownership of several parcels of land and properties on prime Commonwealth worlds. Very small income but the land itself is of value.[10]

Cont
>>
File: RAI[DE]R.jpg (746KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
RAI[DE]R.jpg
746KB, 2480x3507px
>>132991
For any of those interested here is the previous thread. http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/106118/

We are a Refugee-turned-Soldier of an old war between the August Commonwealth(humanity) and the Auxl. Through a twist of fate we become a might Legio-pilot, sating our thirst for revenge throughout the long war.

The planet we have been rewarded(or sent far away from where our Leviathan could do real damage to the wrong guy) is:
>Rich in Minerals
>Prime for Terraforming
but plagued by
>Unruly Natives

That's the basics. Any questions just ask me.
--------------------------------------------------

Royal August Infantry (Drop-Echelon) Regiment [RAIDER]: Approximately 1,000 of the hardest soldiers the Commonwealth has to offer, including their weapons, armour, short-range jetpacks and veteran experience. [15]

8 White Talon MkV Assault Dropships: Cluster rockets (wing-mounted), Scatterlas (hull-mounted). Each designed to carry up to 20 RAIDERs for the breaking of atmosphere up until 1 minute before boots hit the ground, these manoeuvrable gunships excel against static ground targets. Capable of limited space-flight. [10]

Ghurka Class Covert Ship ‘HMIS ------’: Crew 60, Capacity 500 (200 for extended trips). Equipped with top-of-the-line anti-detection measures, the Ghurka Class is designed to be a stealthy delivery system for RAIDERs in boarding-operations. [15]

Security Contract
Golden Jackal Advanced Security Association: With the Auxl Incursion only ending a half-dozen or so years ago, there are still plenty of veterans with no other skills floating around. A rough, ill-disciplined crowd, but they’re cheap, they’re tough and they can fight. [5]

Secura Corp Peacekeeping Services : Providing their services to over 15% of the Commonwealth’s planets, Secura Corp offers an effective, tested modern policing force.[10]

SAA Foreign Legionnaires: A tight-knit elite fighting force, peaceful times for the South American Alliance means the Legion has taken on private contracts to keep the troops weathered. This lot are soldiers first and foremost, not police. [15]

Domestic Authority. Private Security Companies prefer to keep things in-house. It wasn’t cheap but you managed to ensure that the members of your security forces will answer to you in the event of any breaches of local law or other serious infractions. [10]
Terraforming Equipment
PANTAC Rapid Tertiary Forma Pack: These massive ground-churning pillars will see the world have a liveable atmosphere within the generation at the cost of ruining any chance of more extensive terraforming. [10]

AEGIS Terra-Forma Plant. Expensive to maintain and run, this spire will eventually convert the world into something an Earth-like habitat. Flora and fauna would have to be introduced though of course. [20]
>>
>>133042
Oops.

Domestic Authority. Private Security Companies prefer to keep things in-house. It wasn’t cheap but you managed to ensure that the members of your security forces will answer to you in the event of any breaches of local law or other serious infractions. [10]
Terraforming Equipment
PANTAC Rapid Tertiary Forma Pack: These massive ground-churning pillars will see the world have a liveable atmosphere within the generation at the cost of ruining any chance of more extensive terraforming. [10]

AEGIS Terra-Forma Plant. Expensive to maintain and run, this spire will eventually convert the world into something an Earth-like habitat. Flora and fauna would have to be introduced though of course. [20]
>>
>>133042
Terrestrial Vehicles
Armoured Gravcar: Identical to the standard colony rovers, except slightly larger and armoured. Perfect for transporting personnel and equipment through less than secure locations. [1] (Up to 12 Available)

Scorpion Gunship: Ideal for moving quickly from one place to the other, or gunning down terrestrial targets from the sky. Better have the right soundtrack for this. [2] (Up to 8 Available)

Crusader Mk12 Grav-Tank: The staple terrestrial tank of the August Commonwealth, very few land vehicles can hold a candle to the crusader. [3] (Up to 4 Available)

Hab Structures
Pre-Fabricated Hab-Block: Ready-to-live-in structures requiring little in the way of construction, amenities such as beds, bathrooms, mess halls, gyms all included. Further attachments or specialized areas are possible given time including gyms, gardens, cinemas or other luxuries. If no additional Pre-Fabricated Hab structures are selected conditions for your colonists will be… cozy.[5]

Bio-Domes: Giant domed settlements of strengthened-glass, these structures provide an earth-like environment for your colonists, including parks, streams and some select fauna. As your population grows expansion and sub-domes will develop. [15]

Minor Orbital Station: Cargo haulers and other interstellar ships aren’t capable of breaking atmo, and they need somewhere to pick up any goods you’re selling or set down for repairs. Comes with shields, but these are designed to prevent debris damage, not weapons. [10](Acts as an additional Pre-Fab Hab, Early-tier trade station)
>>
File: futuristic-city-slum.jpg (65KB, 580x365px) Image search: [Google]
futuristic-city-slum.jpg
65KB, 580x365px
>>133072
Mining Structures
PANTAC Walker-Rigs: Strip-mining to a T. These all-terrain walkers are almost entirely independent, all that’s needed is the occasional hangar-repair someone to transport all the material off-planet. Just whack this down planetside and watch the minerals (and dust clouds) roll in. [10] (Bonus to PANTAC Tertiary Forma, Not compatible with AEGIS Terra-Forma)

Perseus & Co Pre-Fabricated Drill Complex: A minor company that has a reputation for being solid but little-known. Just as efficient as the PANTAC Walkers, but more expensive and static. Any mess is made inside the planet’s crust, not into the atmosphere. [15]

AEGIS Hover-Settlement: From the newest developments in colonial-stage mining tech, these massive complexes are AEGIS’s ‘green’ attempt to muscle in on PANTAC’s grip on the industry. Bringing in more yield than PANTAC walkers, this giant construct is half-way a floating colony already. In future the price is sure to sky-rocket, but AEGIS wanted to test out the prototype on a minor client before offering it to their larger contractors. [20] (Acts as an additional Pre-Fab Hab)

Galladium Rights (with seller-Company PANTAC/Perseus/AEGIS): Expensive to mine, difficult to process and rarer than a literate male-Auxl, a deposit of Galladium is essentially a license to print Credits for a short while. While your planet has already undergone a survey for the rare material, the company is offering you a discount on their goods for mining rights just in case. [-5 to the cost of 1 Mining Structure purpose]
>>
File: White Talon Assault Dropship (1).jpg (387KB, 1800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
White Talon Assault Dropship (1).jpg
387KB, 1800x1105px
>>133092
Debt
Crushing Debt. In addition to AEGIS Corp, you owe sums to a sleuth of lesser corporations and institutions. You’ll have debtors breathing down your neck for a quick return on these loans. (40% income reduction) [0]

Steep Debt. You managed to pay off the majority of the small creditors, it’s only the mammoth debt to AEGIS Corp you need concern yourself with. (25% income reduction) [15]

Moderate Debt. You’ve cleared your other debts and even paid off a sizeable portion of the AEGIS loan up-front, which has earnt you a fair amount of breathing space. (10% income reduction) [30]

Personal Possessions
Personal Lander. Austere without appearing stingy, subtle without being too drab, your personal lander stands out from the common traffic enough to be recognized as belonging to some crown official. [3]

Luxury Lander. Shows off at the trappings of wealth one could expect from a Commonwealth Governess. With in-flight entertainment, servants in attendance and limited interstellar capacity it is closer to a space yacht than a lander. Minor offensive capabilities, very strong shields.[5]

Cobra Fibra-Suit: Easily worked into clothing or discretely worn underneath it his Reactive skinsuit that renders one virtually proof against most small-arms ballistics and provides decent protection against similar energy weapons. Many a would-be assassin has emptied a clip point blank into their target resulting in nothing but some serious bruising.[1]

Secura Corp Command Suit: A uniform and command console all in one, thethis outfit allows the wearer to have a strategic view on any situation and easily remain in contact with one’s forces even in orbit in all but the harshest atmospheric conditions. Does not provide protection.[2]

Onyx Heavyhall Powered Armour: The latest and greatest in individual protection, the Plasteel plates render the wearer invulnerable to harm short of dedicated anti-tank measures and the Galladium lining ensures that the wearer will not expire from the concussive forces. Will require some slight modifications to the Leviathan cockpit.[3]

Plasma Pistol: Sleek, no recoil and accurate. This energy-based weapon renders the vast majority of armour (and a lot of cover) obsolete. [1]

Digi-Weaponry: Easily hidden in ornaments like rings or other jewellery, these subtle armaments make for great counter-measures to unexpected threats… or prime assassin weaponry. [2]

Phase Blade: A sword, axe, whip or polearm. The shape doesn’t matter, this energy weapon cuts through anything. [3]
>>
And that's it for assets. I have to do some shopping so I'll be back in an hour or so.
>>
Bumping, while I work on other stuff.
>>
>>132991
How many points do we have? I'm considering things but I'm finding it hard.
>>
>>132991
Leviathan [20]
Hyperion Lance [10]
Dreadnought [20]
Merchant Fleet [20]
70/200
>>133042
SAA Foreign Legion + Domestic Authority [15+10]
95/200
>>133051
AEGIS [20]
115/200
>>133072
x3 Scorpion [6]
x4 Gravcar [4]
Minor Orbital Station [10]
Pre-Fab [5]
140/200
>>133092
AEGIS Hover [20]
160/200
>>133226
Moderate Debt [30]
Cobra [1]
Secura Corp [2]
Digi Plasma Sword [5]
198/200

Please tell me if there's any gaping flaws I should be addressing in both what I'm doing and in my math. We should have advisors with us, what do they think?
>>
>>133628
Hmm... If we swap out with steep debt and remove our vehicles we can grab RAIDERS and their drop ships. I think that might be the right choice considering the lack of manpower (outside of the Leviathan) and the AEGIS hover station being a trap purchase due to prototype.

FQM, advising would be handy. Don't want to make these purchases blind.
>>
I'm still choosing options; bear with me, OP.
>>
>>133676
Do you have any opinions on the one I posted above? It covers income, security, military and housing pretty well. 3 fabs + Lots of trading. The orbital security can be enhanced depending on how much they cost. But considering thr lack of debt it'd be pretty easy in my head
>>
>>133628
This is exactly the kind of layout that I'm looking for.

Actually, your advisors will depend on these choices. You already have the Auxl, Keyaful and Sino-Rus representatives. (So for example AEGIS selections will mean an AEGIS-corp representative, an SAA Security selection will mean an SAA Foreign Legionnaire Commandante as advisor. That said you are probably correct that it's a bit much to decide on at one.

>>133676
All good, I've got nothing but time.
>>
>>133710
Honestly the main things I'm worried about with that build are these three:
1: Do we have enough military force with that for starting out? Will the natives be able to competently resist the SAA in gravtanks and Scorpions? Is having one ship and a station enough to deal with any sparse pirates?
2: If the AEGIS hover colony explodes or some such due to prototype faults, do we have insurance of any kind?
And 3: How much income will we be having with that current build?

Oh and. Is the Digi-Plasma Sword okay?
>>
>>133710
I'm getting close to being finished choosing, now.

I just wanted to know if the Hover-Settlement has any advantages over the Perseus Drill Complex, except being a hab as well. Is it any more eco-friendly or safe?
>>
>>133719
>1
You have no military other than the Security Contract taken, the Auxl Tribe and the RAIDER option. Forming one out of your colonists is encouraged, but not possible pre-arrival.
The natives are primitive in terms of technology, but they are surprisingly determined for savages.
Pirates
A cruiser-class pirate ship would by itself be locally notorious, a dreadnought-class infamous even further abroad. They usually operate in small groups of ships no larger than frigate-class. They will still be a problem but not as severe as it would be near a pirate haven.

>2
Insurance yes, but only to the extent of 5 Pounds (whereas it cost 20).
It's not a 'trap' option gaurenteed to blow up in your face, but there will probably be unexpected complications.

>3
Depending on how good a contract you land trade-wise, you'd be looking at 10 Pounds annually (at a guess, haven't calculated reasonable pay and maintenance) before taking debt into account

>>133728
>Hover-Settlement and Drill Complex
The Hover-Settlement is more efficient, eco-friendly and aesthetically pleasing. However it is a prototype and there are risks that come with that.
>>
>>133728
It does say it's the green attempt, so I'd guess so? The Drill Complex I didn't go for due to the fact it's stationary and AEGIS Hover has a hab block integrated, making a total of 3 in the build above.
>>
>>133741
>>133719
To answer the question
>will the natives be able to competently resist the SAA in gravtanks and Scorpions?

Highly unlikely.
>>
>>133741
Hmm... Alright. One last question then, how many homes do we really need to house everyone at the moment?
>>
>>133749
Not including the minimal starting staff, crew, security, Auxl and any additional members you might hire; there are some 40,000 Colonists

One batch of Pre-Fabricated Hab-Blocks is designed to fit 25,000 but would manage the additional numbers at a pinch.

>>133741
Forgot to mention food and other essentials would have to be imported regularly, even including current recycling measures.
>>
>>132991
Leviathan [20]
Hyperion Lance [10]
Dreadnought [20]
Merchant Fleet [20]
70/200
>>133042
RAIDER + Talons [15+10=25]
Secura Corp [10]
105/200
>>133051
AEGIS [20]
125/200
>>133072
Pre-Fab [5]
140/200
>>133092
AEGIS Hover [20]
160/200
>>133226
Moderate Debt [30]
Cobra [1]
Secura Corp [2]
Digi Plasma Sword [5]
198/200

This means we won't rely on the SAA and will have RAIDERS. I think the lack of tanks is offset by the aircraft though. This means our military will be boosted, but we're still somewhat vulnerable in space. I think that's fine though for the moment, we'll have a space station and a dreadnought along with the Leviathan cannon.
>>
>>132991
Hyperion Lance: [15]
Cruiser Class Warship ‘HMIS ----------’: Crew 250 (2) [20]
Merchant Fleet: [20]
>Total: 55

>>133042
Royal August Infantry (Drop-Echelon) Regiment [RAIDER]: [15]
Secura Corp Peacekeeping Services : [10]
Domestic Authority. [10]
AEGIS Terra-Forma Plant: [20]

>>133072
Armoured Gravcar (5): [5]
Scorpion Gunship: (2): [4]
Crusader Mk12 Grav-Tank (2): [6]
Pre-Fabricated Hab-Block: [5]
Bio-Domes: [15]
>Total: 35

Minor Orbital Station: [10]
AEGIS Hover-Settlement: [20]
Steep Debt. You managed to pay off the majority of the small creditors, it’s only the mammoth debt to AEGIS Corp you need concern yourself with. (25% income reduction) [15]
Personal Lander. Austere without appearing stingy, subtle without being too drab, your personal lander stands out from the common traffic enough to be recognized as belonging to some crown official. [3]
Cobra Fibra-Suit: [1]
Onyx Heavyhall Powered Armour: [3]
Plasma Pistol: [1]
Digi-Weaponry: [2]

>Complete total: 200
>>
>>133760
3 of them is more than enough space at the moment then with 75,000 comfortably across the orbital station, hover colony and built hab. Hell, we could cut the [5] one and the personal weapon and get a cruiser.
>>
>>133772
>Hyperion Lance: [15]
You uhm, need the actual Leviathan for that.

I don't really see the need for a lander if we use military aircraft, being able to survey the whole colony at all times seems generally more useful.

Along with this you've got... Hab block + Hover Colony + Domes + Orbital station. Way too much money invested on stuff which won't be used in a long while in my opinion.
>>
>>133786
>You uhm, need the actual Leviathan for that.

I was inattentive and thought that the Leviathan was free starting gear and that the first option was shields.

>>133772
In light of this, if possible, I'd like to drop Hyperion Lance and change Steep Debt to Moderate Debt. I think that's correct maths.
>>
>>133772
>Hyperion Lance [15]
The discount makes that 10, and as >>133786 said, you need your Leviathan for that.
>>
>>133797
Which items would be extremely difficult to come by later? Except things like the Leviathan or Dreadnought.
>>
>>133796
From a purely QM perspective, I would prefer to write up for a Leviathan Pilot that actually still has her Leviathan. Unless players would prefer to go for the has-been route.
>>
Leviathan [20]
Hyperion Lance [10]
Dreadnought [20]
Frigatex2 [10]
Merchant Fleet [20]
80/200
>>133042
RAIDER + Talons [15+10=25]
Secura Corp [10]
115/200
>>133051
AEGIS [20]
135/200
>>133072
145/200
>>133092
AEGIS Hover [20]
165/200
>>133226
Moderate Debt [30]
Cobra [1]
Secura Corp [2]
198/200

There. That's my final build. Space is covered, military is covered, trade is covered, housing is covered, security is covered, mining is covered, debt is mostly covered AND we get the Levithan.
>>
>>133628
I would like to swap out Moderate Debt to Steep Debt and use that extra 10 points on Domestic authority. We may have alot of poltical/economic enemies due to our position as an orphan and new vassal.

I would prefer if we could keep everything in our jurdisition and not involve any other groups when dealing with breaches in local law.
>>
>>133802
I don't care that much about the Leviathan, frankly.

But I expect to be outvoted, so it's a theoretical point.
>>
>>133802
I don't see the point of giving it away. Especially for a bio domes (Which will become out dated due to terraforming) and tanks/armored cars/etc.

>>133801
Considering our supposed starting income we're likely not to get shit. That's why we need to cover all our bases, and honestly the natives don't seem to be able to stand up to a Leviathan.
>>
>>133811
Honestly 25% income is a huge chunk, I don't think we'll have too many internal enemies when it comes to this, and well, if it is, then I think it'd be easier later on to fix that with income than it is to pay off the debt. There's a reason I want the debt as small as possible and that's that having it on into the future will hurt our economy a lot LOT more than anything else. We'll be paying a lot more than 15/30 to remove that debt over time than a lump sum now.
>>
>>133819
Your forgetting about our colonists. One of them are pacificsts and the other are misfits. The pacificsts may start protesting about the slaughter of natives. While the misfits may start establishing gangs which have connections to the homeworld.

If we don't have that authority over our security forces, we may face multiple internal events. These may range from simple protests to other groups having control of our economy.
>>
>>133836
>we may face multiple internal events.
Which they are paid to deal with and do so quickly and efficiently.
>to other groups having control of our economy.
Excuse me. What?
>>
>>133836
Like, let me lay this out for you.
>It wasn’t cheap but you managed to ensure that the members of your security forces will answer to you in the event of any breaches of local law or other serious infractions. [10]
This means instead of them being a PAYED, PROFESSIONAL SECURITY FORCE with all the experience that entails, WE have control over them and what they do. This doesn't mean they'll start ignoring gangs or protests, far from it, THIS IS WHY WE ARE PAYING FOR THEM TO BE HERE.

If they weren't going to do this sort of thing WITHOUT domestic control it wouldn't even BE a choice!

And even if you ARE correct and somehow they start out 100% corrupt and we can't find ANY evidence to sue the shit out of their corporation for blatant malpractice, we have the RAIDERS too. There's nothing stopping us from dropping in on one of those gangs and just shredding them with the RAIDERS.
>>
>>133807
I'll second.
>>
>>133853
>It wasn’t cheap but you managed to ensure that the members of your security forces will answer to you in the event of any breaches of local law or other serious infractions.
We acutally don't have control over the security force without dometsic authority. We hire them and they do according to their own protocols.
>>
>>133878
And their own protocols aren't "Ignore protestors, gangs and people taking your employer's money". I honestly cannot see where you're getting this idea that without it we'll end up with such a domestic issue we'll start losing huge amounts of money. It's not like we even bought the [5] one, we bought the [10] one and even have pacifist people. I mean, come ON.
>>
>>133801
>Difficult to acquire later
-AEGIS Hover-Settlement: If their prototype with another is successful, the price will at least double
-RAIDERs: You could form one yourself from a ex-members and the like, but an actual regiment would be hard to come by without dealing directly with the Crown.
-Terraformers (either one): Your duty as governess requires you to select one now.
-Debt: Decreasing the debt will be harder without an initial payment
-Domestic Authority: Otherwise you will only be able to take issue with the company/association as per the contract(such as over a failure to discipline their troops and compensation etc)
-Dreadnought and Cruiser class ships
-Leviathan
-Hyperion Weapon
-Merchant Fleet/Off-world Assets: You'd have to buy them up yourself.
>>
>>133897
The issue is how they handle the breeches in law and that we have no authority over their actions.

For example, Axul, the honor bound alien race we picked have cultural differences compared to humans. The security forces may classify their actions as rebellious/disruptive when arresting them for Muh honor or stalking/servitude after defeat.
>>
>>133878
>>133897

You do not have direct control over the security forces, but neither are they are foreign force keeping the peace.

You are employing the services of a Association/Corporation/Battalion, which in turn employs the individuals.

Would you be able to demand they gun down recalcitrant natives? Yes. Would you demand they use stun-only weapons in a violent situation (like riots)? Depends. Would be able to punish an individual that got drunk and raped someone? No, that is an internal matter for the employer (and the contract has things like compensation etc).
>>
>>133918
And we only have 1000 Axul and will clearly be able to contact them and OUR EMPLOYEES to mediate any differences.

There is absolutely nothing to fear here unless you think they're not going to act like every single normal and regular corporation providing a product. It's going to be precise, effective, flexible and reliable. It's not going to be able to do everything, but we don't NEED it to.
>>
>>133918
Keep in mind the difference between them goes beyond cost as well. The Legionnaires are militarily focused, Secura Corp is policing based and the Golden Jacks are a mix.

So Secura Corp would be comfortable handling (or suppressing) a protest in a fairly liberal community, whereas the SAA would be more at home in a martial law environment.

>>133935
>1000 Auxl
500 if I remember correctly, and less than a third of those are fighting-aged (20-90) males. Their war with the August Commonwealth went way beyond decimation.
>>
>>133950
>500 if I remember correctly, and less than a third of those are fighting-aged (20-90) males.
BTW A fully-grown and trained Auxl Strike Trooper (which all males are) is worth 5 times their number in human infantry and probably 2 times in terms of RAIDERs.
>>
File: RAI[DE]R Patch.jpg (20KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
RAI[DE]R Patch.jpg
20KB, 600x505px
>>133957
>>132991
>Leviathan [20]
>Hyperion Lance [10]
>Dreadnought [20]
>Frigatex2 [10]
>Merchant Fleet [20]
>80/200
>>>133042 (You)
>RAIDER + Talons [15+10=25]
>Secura Corp [10]
>115/200
>>>133051 (You)
>AEGIS [20]
>135/200
>>>133072 (You)
>Minor Orbital Station [10]
>145/200
>>>133092 (You)
>AEGIS Hover [20]
>165/200
>>>133226 (You)
>Moderate Debt [30]
>Cobra [1]
>Secura Corp [2]

This seems like a solid list without any glaring problems. The combination of the Orbital Station and the Hover-Settlement Hab-Blocks means your Colonisists aren't crammed in like sardines. Maintenance is a -little- higher on these facilities though.

And, given the Terraforming spire and the fact that the Hover-Settlement sets down over particularly rich deposits, you're still good on the legal requirements of colonisation.

On top of that, the reduced debt and loyalty to AEGIS products has done wonders for their attitude towards you. You are now a valued client rather than a walk-in.

----------------------------------
I'll treat this as the go-to list barring any objections. I encourage some discussion over this list before I lock it in.
>>
>>133991
Honestly the only way the list can be improved is if we remove the Leviathan and we grab some more space craft, but honestly I don't really see the point to that. The "Admiral" thing sailed and failed, we're a Mecha pilot damn it.
>>
>>133991
I think we should considering dropping a frigate and getting the pistol.
>>
>>134060
We have 2 points left, so we can even pick up two pistols.
>>
>>134063
Oh, we have two points left without dropping anything? Let's pick up two pistols then, as we can.
>>
>>134112
>>134063

Why two plasma pistols?

You will have access to any ballistic weaponry you like.
>>
>>134126
Personally I'm against it. Want to save for a phase sword.
>>
>>134126
Self-defence and because we have £2 left.
>>
File: Advisor Board (1).png (4MB, 2872x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Advisor Board (1).png
4MB, 2872x1448px
Finalizing that list (I'm leaving out the Pistols unless it gets more votes because you may need that cash).

Unfortunately I'm off to bed and about to crash.

----------------------------------------

With the ceremony complete, you were scheduled to meet with one of your attendants this afternoon. Who?

----------------------------
Var'Ogen, Patriarch of the Auxl Tribe

Natash Lau, Spokesperson for the Sino-Rus Colonists

Ruholla Shirazi, 12th Imam of the Keyafulk Colonists

Colonel Arthur Wallpenny, Commander of the 9th RAIDER.

Captain James F. Clayton, the Third, overall commander of your meagre naval forces.

Henry Baker, representative of the AEGIS Corporation.[/spoiler]

The Secura Commissioners, one for the Orbital Station and another for the Hover-Settlement.
>>
>Var'Ogen, Patriarch of the Auxl Tribe
>>
>>134245
>Var'Ogen, Patriarch of the Auxl Tribe
>>
>>134245
Var.
>>
>>134245
Var'Ogen
>>
>>134245
>Var'Ogen
>>
File: Banbroko.jpg (948KB, 1545x877px) Image search: [Google]
Banbroko.jpg
948KB, 1545x877px
>>134245
Ogen

>mfw i stayed up for a whole night last week writing out shit tier bios for planets on this quest because i didnt understand how quest threads worked
>>
Why is everyone so eager for the glorified gorilla that, must I remind, was an enemy not too long ago and who we commited holy genocide against?

I can't out vote all you xenophiles degenerates but I vote we do it with a deep veneer of disgust.
>>
>>141571
Because they will likely be a problem. They have a deep sense of honor, so I at least, with hope, plan to set them against the natives assuming the sight of Solomon doesn't awe them all into submission. Something like...

Killing 3 natives earns a man, his wife and children a home and a job as a soldier. Considering their combat worth, we should likely train them as an elite force that's distanced from the others.
>>
>>141571
Because they were our enemy, and now this guy has personally pledge himself and his troops to us.

I want to know his angle, get what his stake is in this enterprise, how our working relationship is gonna go, and plan out what we're gonna do with his troops.
>>
>>141571
>' gorilla '
>>
>tfw no post
>>
Oh hey, I'd been looking for this thread. Hadn't noticed it with the different title. Looking forward to things, can't say I disagree with the purchases.
>>
OP can we get like schedule? I get that your post rate and the quest in general is slow paced but a set schedule could help a lot.
>>
ded quest r.i.p
>>
>>134245
all you fags disregarding the clearest and bestest attendant, wallpenny. just look at how awesome he is.
a posh mother fucker is exactly what we need, not some auxl shithead that'll try to kill us i guess for burning his homeworld.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.