[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythic World IV: New Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16

File: Mythic.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mythic.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>Sorry it took a while, but Mythic World is back!
>Previous Threads: https://archived.moe/qst/search/subject/Mythic%20World/
>Discord: https://discord.gg/fJ6nrTs
Due to the sudden and quite large drop off of players, OP is now opening up the game again! To start, just fill out a stat sheet:
Kingdom Name: (What your fledgling Kingdom is called)
Race(s): (What kind of peoples inhabit your Kingdom-Okay with most things, fetish fuel will be purged)
(A WORD OF WARNING: Fluff might be slightly altered if it doesn't fit the theme of the setting)
Color: (Your color on the map-not black, please.)
Fluff: Your Kingdom's backstory, and how they came to settle in this new place- helps determine starting resources, tech, and eccentricities- the more thorough the better, but please try to keep it within a post)
-Don't fill out (unless told)-
Territory: 7
Settlements:(Capital City)
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 12(+x/turn)/0/0
Food:
Currency:(+x/turn)
Stability: (x)/100
Industry:
Buildings (Capital City):
Technology:
Magic:
Resources:
Armory:
Military: (3 player named unit (1x))
Eccentricities: (GM GENERATED)
Turn crunch incoming!
>>
[Myrovova]
Better Florentines are being made [3/8, -4 wood], and the bows are sent to Yamato.

[Yamato]
The dojo is complete [Dojo I], and the cleanup is finally complete. Things in the Empire seem a lot more stable now [+4 stability]. Finally, a great construction effort is being undergone in Shiranui Prefecture [3 turns, -3 wood, -3 stone].

[Dominion]
>Sorry about that, dunno how that happened
>Quarry: +1 stone/turn, +1 Industry
Research into spears is started [2/4, -4 wood], and construction of the Soul Reliquary continues slowly [2/4], while the Lich expands his holdings into the mountains [+11 hex, +2 pop/turn, -8 stability].

[Festungurtel]
The northern outpost quarry is finally ready [Quarry (Sm), +1 stone/turn, +1 Industry], though the lumberyard still needs work [2/4]. Finally, with time to spare, the Barondom expands its lands to the south-east [1/2]!

[Khaz]
The Equus smiths begin looking into ways to improve their blades [3/4, -4 iron], and better wards are ready [Wards II]!

[Ore-Eaters]
No progress on the roadways, but construction of an Alloy workshop is underway [1/3, -4 stone]. The caustium iron is fed to the new larvae [2/4, -1 caustium, -1 iron].

[Atley]
>You have the witches Khaz sent you, FYI
>Town: +1 pop/turn, +1 currency/turn
Expansion efforts begin yet again [1/2], while the Knight completes his training! It'll take more currency than usual to keep the Arion golem up and running though [Golem Knight [1.5x][Swift](-1 food, -2 currency/turn].

[Neo-Thwack]
Finally, the new tree basher is ready [Lumber Mill (Sm), +2 wood/turn, +1 Industry], and the savagery trainers are sent to the Fetid Kingdom, while play time is finally formalized [Play-Time I, +2 stability/city].

[Men'an'gahela]
The final leg of the tribe's alchemy research begins [2/12,-4 blood], and a temple starts undergoing construction [2/4, -4 stone], while the brave's lodge is ready [Brave's Lodge (Sm)]

[Anzhulak]
Da goblins git raiding again [2/4], and recruitment of another warband begins [1/2], while the sesarch for equipment finishes- a few swords of fine quality have been nabbed [3 Swords II].
>>
File: Wildlands.png (3MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Wildlands.png
3MB, 2500x2000px
>>1328738
>OP May or may not be leaving for a few days come this Thursday.
As always, yell at me if I made a mistake in the discord.
>>
Wildlands.png
3MB, 2500x2000px
>>
Rolled 67, 88, 72 = 227 (3d100)

>>1328736

[Lich's Dominion](10)
Territory: 17
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 38(+6/turn)/0/10
Food: 1
Currency: 59 (+6/turn)
Stability: 41/100
Industry: 4
Buildings (Capital City): [The Gilded Palace][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)][Temple I, +2 Stability]
Defenses: [Barricades(Sm)]
Technology: [Taxation II] [Infantry I][Discipline II], [Mining I], [Religion I]
Magic: Ice I, Necromancy I (Raise Dead I)
Resources: [Wood: 13, +1/turn][Stone: 10, +2/turn][Iron: 31, +3/turn][Bones: 17, +1/turn]
Armory:
Military: (3 Skeletal Rabble (1x))

ECCENTRICITIES: [Stockholm Syndrome] - The denizens of the Lich's Domain are quite happy, for they are showered constantly with gold, gems and the fruits of a stable economy. Stability building research and construction is very easy and fast thanks to a great economic system allowing for infrastructure, losses from most events are minimized and units have reduced monetary upkeep due to the state providing for them. Destruction of finance buildings, trade routes/financial ventures, or a negative money income or total bankruptcy have a higher than normal stability. Rolls 2-9 represent intermittent financial crises from a complex system, resulting in money losses + instability.

[Beware The Jabberwock] - The Lich has an utterly loathsome knack for creating terrifying constructs of bone, flesh and sinew. Fallen enemies can be used with [Necromancy] or other similar techs to create unique monstrous units. Jabberwock units stay active only for three turns, and if they ever roll lower than a 3 in combat, very bad things happen. After victories in battles, tally up the number of dead enemy units from a specific player. If you collect 6 dead enemy units of the same player from battles, you can make a normal recruitment action to raise a single Jabberwock unit based of that player to keep permanently, with normal upkeep for a high powered unit. These ones also come with [Terrify] for they contain the amalgamated memories and personalities of the fallen and enemy units, and terrorize foes as dead heroes and comrades come back as monstrosities.

1. Research Spears I, 2/4

2. Continue building our Soul Reliquary. 2/4, +Necromancy I

3. Construct a Temple in one of our new territories. +[Religion I]

Assign 10 of our population to our Lumber Mill.
>>
>>1328813
Currency is 65.
>>
File: expansion.png (244KB, 839x549px) Image search: [Google]
expansion.png
244KB, 839x549px
Rolled 93, 52, 41 = 186 (3d100)

Yamato, Empire of the Rising Sun (2)
Territory: 40
Settlements: Futenma (Capitol), Hanzo Prefecture (Outpost), Takashiro Prefecture (Outpost), Shiranui Prefecture (Outpost), Muramasa Prefecture (Outpost)
Population: 84 (+8/turn)/60/24
Food: 3
Currency: 51 (+10/turn)
Trade Routes: Myrovova (+2c/turn), Ganeshedeggar (+2/turn), Ore-Eater Confederacy (+2c/turn)
Stability: 53/100
Industry: 6
Buildings (Futenma): [Futenma Castle][Farms (Sm)**][Lumber Mill (Sm)*][Quarry (Sm)*][Mine (Sm)**][Temple of Knowledge I][Forge I]
Locations: Kiritsuchi Hot Springs
Defenses: [Walls of Futenma (Sm)]
Technology: [Smithing II][Swordcraft II][Naval II][Martial Arts I][Engineering I]
Magic: Air I, Water I (No Spells yet)
Resources: [Wood: 10 (+2/turn)][Stone: 17 (+2/turn)][Iron: 5 (+0/turn)][Bamboo: 1 (+1/turn)]
Armory: [Swords I: 6], [Swords II: 3], [Bows I: 6]
Military: (1 human conscript (1x), 1 oni conscript (1x), 1 tengu conscript (1x))
Eccentricities:
[Polite Society]: The Yamato Emperor may send arms and armor to an outpost to increase its stability, but this may cause any rebellions to be more powerful, should they crop up.
[Banzai Charge]: The Yamato can order one army per battle to perform a Banzai Charge, turning the army's roll into a ten, though the unit is sacrificed.
Works in progress: Bathhouse (1/4), Water Magic II (1/8). Shiranui Construction (1/3 Passive)

1. The warriors of Yamato will need armor in order to survive the battles to come. I do not want to see our brave bushi wander practically naked into battle, so armor will be researched and made in the traditional Yamato way. (+Smithing II)
2. We should also be making proper utilization of the Tengus' natural flight abilities. Research a flight spell so they may properly take to the skies. (+Air Magic I)
3. We should expand further to the south in order to further cement our rightful claim to our southern island, ideally following the plan illustrated on the map. (White is first priority, grey is if I do well. Please use any extra hexes I get to fill in spots around the main island like that northern coast which will be hard to naturally expand to) (+24 unoccupied people)
>>
>>1328954

Note to self to not forget the dojo
>>
Rolled 32, 18, 35 = 85 (3d100)

[Myrovova](7)
Territory: 23
Settlements: (Capital City(Korsk)), Ylarl, Novikov
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 65(+6/turn)/25/40
Half Orc Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 16(+2/turn)/6/10
Food:2
Currency: 36(+8/turn)
Stability: 47/100
Industry: 8
Buildings (Capital City): [Royal Palace][Farm* (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)**][Quarry (Sm)**][Mine (Sm)][Armory (SM)]
Buildings (Ylarl): [Florentine Factory(Med)]
Buildings (Novikov): Barracks(SM)
Defenses: [Wooden Walls(Sm)]
Technology: [Discipline II][Armor I][Feudalism I][Taxation I][Bows I][Florentines I][Construction I]
Magic: Arcane I: Magic Missile I, Arcane Blast I
Resources: [Wood: 1+0][Stone: 11+2][Iron: 4-3][Hides: 3+1][Training Points 3+1]
Armory: [Armor: 6+1][Bows: 1+0][Florentines I: 4+2]
Military: (3 Akritae (1x))
[Mestnichevo Uk ZnuZnu]: Add an extra pop growth: Half-Orcs. Taking the best traits of both, these persons are both superior but also shunned from society as they don't fit in. Every 10 of these pops gives +2 resource investment as workers and count as double strength when apply to unit creation. However, they come at a cost of -3 to stability when set to work, and -1 stability when converted into armies.
[Orcish Pride]: Orcs over all! In combat, all rolls bellow 3 count as 3, though the Orcish body requires more food than a human one to keep it running.
Creature hunt 1/4

1-2. Florentines II 3/8
Development of the Florentine progressed slowly. Vlora needed assistants. No longer was the project something she alone could handle. She needed materials, and a larger pool of wizards for artificing purposes. She's been granted those things, and had made progress in improving the smaller base Florentine by streamlining its recharging lock and ironing out kinks in the channeling tube. The weapon was now effective for both boosting casted spells as a focus, and for utilizing larger numbers of stored spells with less wait between casts.

What she had turned her attention to now was the development of a Florentine that could store and utilize spells without a specific target - like Arcane Blast. The larger affected area naturally needed more power, and more power meant a larger recharge lock and significantly larger channeling tube. In the end the demi-florin was substantially larger, mounted on a wheeled platform that would likely need to be dragged by a horse or several people to maneuver. The weight was the trade off for power, and she believed this model would work to cast and amplify all types of spells.

3. Bureaucracy I 2/4

King Mthiridates began to slowly implement the bureaucratic system in some of the provinces nearer to Korsk so he could keep a personal eye on their progress.
>>
>>1329227
2 currency on action 2, 15 on action 3
>>
Rolled 5, 31, 60 = 96 (3d100)

>>1328738
Kingdom Name: Men'an'gahela (Tribe of Blood)
Race(s): Human
Color: Blood Red
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/GLhheyAV
[Men'an'gahela](12)
Territory: 28
Settlements:(Behemoth's Bounty)
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 60(+6/turn)/20/40
Food: 2
Currency: 36 (+3/turn)
Stability: 34/100
Industry: 7
Buildings Behemoth's Bounty(Capital City):[Great Longhouse][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (MED), +3 wood/turn, +1 Industry][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)][Blood extractor I, +1 blood/turn][Bowyer I; -4 wood/turn, +1 Bow I/turn, +1 Industry, -8 wood/turn, +1 bow II/turn] [Brave's Lodge (Sm)] Temple of the Sky and Earth 2/4
Defenses: [Behemoth Bone Pallisades(Sm)]
Technology: [Alchemy II][Hunting II][Bows II][Spears I][Desert Agriculture I]
Magic: None (No Spells Yet)
Resources: [Wood: 0 +5/turn][Stone: 11 +2/turn][Iron: 17+1/turn ][Hide: 14 +1/turn][Blood 14 +2/turn][Bows I 5][Bows II2]
Armory:
Military: (3 Braves (1x))
[Gatherers]: A big part of the Men'an'gahela's lifestyle has always been gathering resources, and they are quite adept at it, though they take less for fear of damaging the environment. Resource producing buildings cost half as much time to build, but produce less.
[Blood of the Heartstone I]: The strange heartstone seems to have two properties. This property your kind has noticed, if they drink it they have very little need for food or water, but find the sunlight burns their skin. Units will need minimal to no food, although they still cost currency, and are swift and powerful but weak most forms of magic.

Put 10 pop on blood harvest and 10 pop on wood harvest

1. Look into alchemy more. 2/12

2. Continue on the temple to the skyfather and earth mother 2/4

3.Build hunting trails and foot paths between all the other settlements
>>
Rolled 69, 92, 12 = 173 (3d100)

>>1328738
Kingdom Name: The Ore-eater Hive Confederation
Race(s): Ore-eaters
Color: Blue
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/kwdSPvG0
Territory: 34
Settlements: (Capital City(New-Home))
Population: 66(+6/turn) (10 in mine)
Currency: 42(+5/turn)
Trade Routes: [Yamato; +3 currency/turn]
Stability: 43/100
Industry: 5
Buildings (Capital City): [Queens' council chamber][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)] [Captain Nest]
Defenses: [Stone Walls(Sm)]
Outpost 1: [Farm (Sm)] [Caustium Mine I]
Outpost 2:
Outpost 3:
Technology: [Excavation II][Discipline I][Construction I] [Rationing I] [Acid I] [Armor I] [Metallurgy I]
Magic: Earth I (No Spells yet)
Resources: [Wood: 11(+1/turn)][Stone: 11(+1/turn)][Iron: 22(+2/turn)]
Armory: [Caustium: 16 (+3/turn)]
Military: (3 Worker Swarms (1x))
Bonus:
[Nobility]: The Confederation has one of the most sophisticated systems of nobility in the Wildlands. They can build Royal Castles, which are extremely expensive in both currency and building materials, but they give additional bonuses to stability, defense, and food.
[You are What You Eat]: The Ore Eaters have adapted to both finding and consuming ores, which alters their biology, particularly rare and exotic ore types. Not only do you gain a bonus to finding/searching for new ore types (player or GM fluffed), but during unit creation you can apply ores directly to your units conferring special abilities.

1. Begin constructing road ways and tunnels form New-Home to outpost 1.
+Excavation II
+Construction I
2. Continue constructing an Alloyer workshop so that special metal worker drones may work to create alloys and purify metals. 1/3
+ Construction I
+Metallurgy I
3. Continue watching the larvae that were fed the alloy. 2/4
+Metallurgy I
>>
Kingdom Name: The Court of the Claw
Race(s): Human - with a ruling caste who trace their ancestry to dragons
Color: Gold (Civ 11)
Fluff: The cult of scale is a banned religion in the east, where the worship of their Godly Emperor takes precedence. Yet still - in the mountains and valleys on the border of the golden realm - there are pockets of those who venerate other, more primordial powers. Drawing upon the magic granted to their ancestors by dragons, the cult seeks to topple the emperor from his high perch, to tear down the false man-god and extinguish the light of his stolen stars.

The Court of the Claw are adherents of this faith, considered blasphemy in Shi Chi. They have come west into the untamed lands to subdue it, to establish a power base from which to strike at the decadent emperor god. In time, their mastery of the old magics will be such that they may blast his great wall asunder and raze his grand palace with lightning and flame.

Despite this, the culture of the court is deeply rooted in eastern traditions. They have their own ruler - the enigmatic Clawed Master - and he acts as emperor in a discordant facsimile of the Emperor God's court. Highly ritualised functions and ceremonies eat up a lot of courtly life - but where the courtiers of Shi Chi use their rituals to worship their Emperor, the Court of the Claw hone their magical abilities every day in extravagant displays of arcane prowess, aided along by elegant dance, eloquent poetry, haunting melodies and immaculate art. These things act as focuses to the dragon-blooded, arcane minded would-be aristocrats, and some observers of the court swear that the most talented magicians start to take on draconic characteristics. The great right talon of the Clawed Master is the most obvious of all of these, and the thing that marks him as more than just a mere human.

In contrast to the ostentatious palace displays, the average peasant in the lands administrated by the court of the claw is supremely impoverished - but as adherents of the same faith as their masters, they accept their place at the bottom of the food chain. After all, is it not the place of those less divinely favoured to serve their draconic masters?

The Court's lands value structure above all else. The rigid caste system forms a four tier system leading from the court down to the dragonblooded officers of their standing army, down to the faithful peasants who are allowed to serve in a regiment, to the labourers and then finally, with no caste assigned them at all - strangers and foreigners.
>>
Rolled 92, 99 = 191 (2d100)

>>1328736
>>1309805
Fluff: >>1331941

Eccentricities:
Peace:
[Claws of the Court]: Rebellions, revolts, revolutions. All solved with a little bit of dragon flame. You can execute 10 pop increments for an immediate boost of +5 stability per 10. Be aware that using this but still allowing a rebellion to happen soon after will make the rebellion much much worse.
War:
[Draconian Heritage]: Your draconian heritage allows you to research magic with much greater ease, as it flows through your veins, particularly fire magic. However, your draconic aristocracy have voracious appetites demanding meat, women, and gold. Draconic (Magic Using) units come with additional upkeep cost (example 1 pop/turn).

Territory: 73
Settlements:(Capital City), (Zhugan), (Western Gnollwatch), (Northern Gnollwatch), (Cezhe Outpost), (Northeastern Watchtower), (Basin Wall Outpost), (Dragon's Pass), (Dragon's Heart), (Dragon's Meet)
Population: 87(+10/turn)/27/60
Food: 5
Currency: 58(+6/turn)
Stability: 45/100
Buildings:
(The Court [Capital]):[Government Building][Farm (Sm)(+30pop)][Lumber Mill (Sm)(+30pop)][Magic School (sm)][Mine (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Spear Manufactory I]
(Zhugan [Town]): -
(Western Gnollwatch): -
(Northern Gnollwatch): -
(Cezhe [Town]): -
(Mountain Watchtower): -
(Basin Wall Outpost): -
(Dragon's Meet Outpost): CONQUERED
(Dragon's Heart Outpost): CONQUERED
(Dragon's Pass [City]): CONQUERED
Defences: [The Towers of the Court(Sm)]
Technology: [Agriculture I][Construction I][Discipline II][Enforcers III][Feudalism I][Spears I][Taxation I][Writing I]
Current Research: Fire II 5/8
Magic: [Fire I] (No Spells Yet)
Resources: [Wood: 0][Stone: 6][Iron: 14][Dragon Scales: 16]
Armory: [4 Spears I]
Military: (3 Thinblooded Militia (1x))

1. The expansion of the Senlin family's lumber mills on the outskirts of the court continues as quickly as it can be encouraged to do so, iron being provided for axes and trowels for felling and replanting - stone forming the foundation of the extensions.
>Continue upgrading [Lumber Mill (sm)] [2/8]

2. The court's people seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that being drafted into the thinblooded militia is a choice. Jianzha Canren takes charge of the recruitment efforts - his conquest successful - and is more than willing to indulge his cruelty by brutally executing anyone who refuses to be inducted into his forces. He shall brook no refusal.
>Recruit 5 population's worth more of (Thinblooded Militia (1x)) and invoke [The Claws of the Court]
>>
File: Xie.jpg (519KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Xie.jpg
519KB, 2560x1600px
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1331975

3. Jianzha Xie - a high ranking officer in the Dragonblooded Constabulary - is dispatched to Dragon's Pass to properly establish Courtly rule over Arianthea's former territory. Her task involves setting up local offices for the court's enforcers to crack down on seditious activity and dissent, to ensure that taxes are being collected from the people of the land - and to take a proper imperial census to make sure that the people of this new territory are properly documented by Court paperwork.

To make this task easier on herself, she carries with her numerous documents bearing the seal and signature of Arianthea's old ruler, granting her the authority to rule in his name. These documents seem genuine, but many suspect that the old ruler is no more. None of the common folk have seen him since the conquest, leading many to suspect his death or imprisonment.
>Properly assimilate the conquered land
+[Discipline II][Enforcers III][Feudalism I][Taxation I][Writing I]

???. Cezhe outpost received no stability for upgrading to a town
>>
File: 300px-Ancientchinesecoins.jpg (29KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Ancientchinesecoins.jpg
29KB, 300x225px
>>1331980
If they really must, the court will invest as much gold as they need to in order to assimilate their new land.
>>
File: wallhaven-361390.jpg (507KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-361390.jpg
507KB, 1920x1080px
Rolled 54, 9, 70 = 133 (3d100)

>>1328738

Eccentricities:
Peace:
[Claws of the Court]: Rebellions, revolts, revolutions. All solved with a little bit of dragon flame. You can execute 10 pop increments for an immediate boost of +5 stability per 10. Be aware that using this but still allowing a rebellion to happen soon after will make the rebellion much much worse.
War:
[Draconian Heritage]: Your draconian heritage allows you to research magic with much greater ease, as it flows through your veins, particularly fire magic. However, your draconic aristocracy have voracious appetites demanding meat, women, and gold. Draconic (Magic Using) units come with additional upkeep cost (example 1 pop/turn).

Settlements:(Capital City), (Zhugan), (Western Gnollwatch), (Northern Gnollwatch), (Cezhe Outpost), (Northeastern Watchtower), (Basin Wall Outpost), (Dragon's Pass), (Dragon's Heart), (Dragon's Meet)
Population: 97(+10/turn)/37/60
Currency: 64(+6/turn)
Stability: 45/100
Buildings:
(The Court [Capital]):[Government Building][Farm (Sm)(+30pop)][Lumber Mill (Sm)(+30pop)][Magic School (sm)][Mine (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Spear Manufactory I]
Technology: [Agriculture I][Construction I][Discipline II][Enforcers III][Feudalism I][Spears I][Taxation I][Writing I]
Current Research: Fire II 5/8
Magic: [Fire I] (No Spells Yet)
Resources: [Wood: 0][Stone: 7][Iron: 15][Dragon Scales: 17]
Armory: [5 Spears I]

1. The Senlin family's work on their lumber mills will not be deterred until their production is increased. If they have already been improved, however, there is always room for the development of new and better techniques to manage the limited woodland of the basin.
>Continue to upgrade [Lumber Mill (sm)] (???/8) unless it is already improved, in which case investigate [Forestry] techniques to improve yield.

2. Jianzha Canren - leading whatever recruits he has managed to drag from their homes and into the Thinblooded Militia - marches his new, larger force north towards the lands of the gnollish Theocracy, with the aim of subduing the savages once and for all.
+(??? Thinblooded Militia (1x))

3. Headmaster Huo of the Court's school of magic is convinced that he and his students are near a breakthrough in the use of fire magic. Their experimentation stops being so theoretical, and under controlled conditions they attempt more elaborate spells - more complicated stances and forms.
>Research [Fire II] (5/8)
+[Magic School (sm)][Writing I][Draconian Heritage]
>>
>>1332011
If they absolutely have to, the court will invest as much gold as they need to in order to have their armies march the very short distance north.
>>
Rolled 23, 87, 47 = 157 (3d100)

>>1328736
[Anzhulak Hordes](17)
Territory: 22
Settlements:(Arkza)
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 78(+11/turn)/0/40
Currency:32(+2/turn)
Trade routes:
Trade Route: Neo-Thwack, +2 currency/turn
Stability: (40)/100
Buildings (Capital City): [Banner of War][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)]
Defenses: [Player Fluffed Defenses(Sm)]
Technology: [Looting III][Discipline I][Savagery I]
Magic: Death I (Minor Shadow Bolt])
Resources: [Wood: 13][Stone: 5][Iron: 17] (2/2/3)
Armory: [3 Swords II].
Military: (Goblin Warbands(1x)) (Goblin raiding party)1x)) (Suicide troops))[1.2x[-1 currency/turn, -1 food])
Eccentricities Peace:
[Goblin Hordes]: Goblins breed at a phenomenal pace. Most population production is doubled, but there is a distinct lack of infrastructure. Construction actions take longer.
War:
[Throw Goblins At It] – You mobilize in units of 2 instead of 1, but there is a greater economic drain as forfeit.
Progress: raiding 2/4 Recruitment 1/2
Forgot to increase resources n shit so i'm putting them in now
Action 1: We needz da resources! find da squigs! (create animal farm)
Action 2: GIT DA MEN READY FOR WAAAAAAAAR (recruit)
Action 3: We stillz needs to find the foods so getya raiding (R A I D)
>>
Rolled 79, 12, 2 = 93 (3d100)

[Atley](19)
Territory: 15
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 59(+6/turn)/33/20
Golem Labor (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 2(+1/turn)/2/0
Food: 0
Currency:33(+5/turn)
Mana: 0
Buildings
(Capital City: Atley):[Government Building][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)][Research Facility][Church I: Church of Hestia][Golem Workshop I][Monument I]
(Southern Outpost):[Quarry (Sm)]
Defenses: [Pracrious Scaffolding(Sm)]
Technology: [Engineering II][Construction I][Smithing I][Mining III]
Magic: [Earth Magic I]
Resources: [Wood: 15(+1/turn)][Stone: 17(+4/turn)][Iron: 19(-1/turn)][Arion Golem [Swift]: 8 (+1/turn)][Witches: 3]
Armory:
Military: 3x [Rudimentary Automata (1x)] [Golem Knight [1.5x][Swift]]
Eccentricities:[Golem Labor][Golem Automata]
Progress: Expansion 1/2

1. Build a mine in the southern outpost.
+Engineering II
+Construction I
+Mining III
+Earth Magic I

2. Build a church in the southern outpost.
+Monument I
+Engineering II
+Construction I
+Earth Magic I

3. Work on the expansion.
+30 Unoccupied Population
+Engineering II
+Construction I
>>
>>1331941
>>1331975
>>1331980
>>1331984
>>1332011
>>1332014
Note to self:

11/7
>>
File: sketch-1489936772731.png (1MB, 1352x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1489936772731.png
1MB, 1352x1080px
Rolled 42, 43, 55 = 140 (3d100)

>>1328749
Kingdom Name: Principality of Khaz
Race(s): Equus
Color: the most disgusting shade of pink imaginable.
Settlements: (Capital City(Khaz city))
Population: 95(+8/turn)
Food:1
Currency: 20(+6/turn)
Trade routes: Arianthea(+1)
Stability: 58/100
Industry: 3
Buildings (Capital City): [Government Building][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)][Inquisitorial Academy]
Defenses: [Wall](Sm)
Technology: [Discipline II][Religion I][Pyrotechnics II][Breeding Program II][Propaganda I][Mining I][Witchhunting I][warding II][songs I][roads I]
Magic: My cousin did magic once, now he's dead. Don't do spells kids.
Resources: [Wood: 10 (+1/turn)][Stone: 6 (+1/turn)][Ethanol: 6 (+1/turn)][Iron: 20 (+2/turn)]
Armory:
Military: (3 Inquisition Infantry (1x))
Eccentricities:
Peace:
[Church and State]: The church controls everything in the Principality. While churches cost more currency and resources to build, the stability bonus they confer is much greater than usual.
War:
[Natural Cavalry]: All the basic units of the Principality count as cavalry. They are more powerful and faster than normal units, but cost more food.
Ongoing: discipline III [0/12] Quarry [2/8] swords [3/4]
I worked hard on that road, draw it on please.
1. Swords
2. Wards
3. Archetecture
>>
>>1328736
Kingdom Name: Ivenia Dominion
Race(s): Dominated by both humans and half-elves, though traces of dwarves and elves are common.

Color: Gold

Fluff: The Kingdom was found by several escaped slaves from a large caravan, who was led by someone they only identified as, "The Singing Saint," to a fertile land, of honey and grain. Being slaves, some were versed in the arts of love, some with combat, others with diplomacy and languages, and they all decided to build their little settlement there, which then grew into a city, and finally, a kingdom. Ruled by an elected prince, by a council of lawmakers called the Magistrates.
>>
>>1340417
Noted. I will stat you for next turn, as this one is almost complete.
>>
Wildlands.png
3MB, 2500x2000px
[Lich's Dominion]
>Lumber Mill: +1 wood/turn, +1 Industry
Finally, the spear designs are finished, and nearly ready for production- there just needs to be the right infrastructure [Spears I]. The Soul Reliquary is also complete as well [Soul Reliquary I], and so the Lich sends his builders to the new territories to build a new temple [2/4, -4 stone].

[Yamato]
Iron is quickly taken, and pounded into shape- the armor is sturdy and strong, just like the Yamato [Armor I, -2 iron]. Meanwhile, the Tengu start to practice taking to the air [2/4], and the Empire continues is expand to the entire island chain [1/2].

[Myrovova]
Work on improving the Florentines progresses nicely [5/8], and King Mithridates finally improves the bureaucratic systems of his kingdom [Bureaucracy I, +2 currency/turn].

[Men'an'gahela]
>Blood Harvester: +1 Blood/turn, +1 industry
>Lumber Mill: +1 wood/turn, +1 Industry
While working on better alchemical formulas, the tribe messes up some of their formulas, using more blood than needed [-3 blood], but at least the temple is on track still [3/4], and foot paths are being carved through the land [2/4].

[Ore-Eaters]
Construction of roadways and tunnels finally begins, improving the infrastructure of the Confederation greatly [2/4, -4 stone], while the Alloyer is ready [Alloyer (Sm), -1 caustium/turn, -1 iron/turn, +1 Caustium/Iron alloy/turn, +1 Industry]. The larvae aren't showing anything new, though.

[Court]
>-10 pop, +5 stability
>Cezhe Outpost>>Town: +2 stability
The upgrades to the lumber mill are progressing very smoothly [6/8], as a huge contingent of Thinblooded Militia is being recruited [4/10].
The conquered land will be assimilated, and the Clawed Master poors much gold into the effort to make it so [1/4, -16 gold].
>Current Turn
Finally, the Lumber mill is improved. It's much more efficient now, transforming trees into usable lumber much faster [Lumber Mill(Sm)>>(Med): +3 wood/turn, +1 Industry], and the troops are marched off to the old gnollish lands to the north (Arrival next turn, -11 currency). And finally, the school of magic under Headmaster Huo makes a breakthrough with their fire magic [Fire II]!

[Anzhulak Hordes]
While some of the horde fashion wood into a crude animal pen, others go on the lookout for animals to actually stock it [1/4, -4 wood], and another warband is recruited [1x, -1 currency/turn, -1 food], and another food raid is underway [1/4].

[Atley]
A small mine in the southern outpost is easily dug up [Mine (Sm), +5 iron/turn, +1 Industry, -3 wood], though the church doesn't get done, and the forward settlement expedition wanders down through the mountains... and are not seen again.

[Khaz]
>Arianthea is now under new management. Trade route lost.
The smiths are finished with their new sword designs- they just need proper infrastructure to make them [Swords I], while the church's leaders begin work on the final stage of their warding technology [1/12], and construction research begins [2/4]
>>
Rolled 17, 42, 93 = 152 (3d100)

[Myrovova](7)
Territory: 23
Settlements: (Capital City(Korsk)), Ylarl, Novikov
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 71(+6/turn)/31/40
Half Orc Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 18(+2/turn)/8/10
Food:2
Currency: 30(+10/turn)
Stability: 47/100
Industry: 8
Buildings (Capital City): [Royal Palace][Farm* (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)**][Quarry (Sm)**][Mine (Sm)][Armory (SM)]
Buildings (Ylarl): [Florentine Factory(Med)]
Buildings (Novikov): Barracks(SM)
Defenses: [Wooden Walls(Sm)]
Technology: [Discipline II][Armor I][Feudalism I][Taxation I][Bows I][Florentines I][Construction I][Bureaucracy I]
Magic: Arcane I: Magic Missile I, Arcane Blast I
Resources: [Wood: 1+0][Stone: 13+2][Iron: 1-3][Hides: 4+1][Training Points 4+1]
Armory: [Armor: 7+1][Bows: 1+0][Florentines I: 6+2]
Military: (3 Akritae (1x))
[Mestnichevo Uk ZnuZnu]: Add an extra pop growth: Half-Orcs. Taking the best traits of both, these persons are both superior but also shunned from society as they don't fit in. Every 10 of these pops gives +2 resource investment as workers and count as double strength when apply to unit creation. However, they come at a cost of -3 to stability when set to work, and -1 stability when converted into armies.
[Orcish Pride]: Orcs over all! In combat, all rolls bellow 3 count as 3, though the Orcish body requires more food than a human one to keep it running.
Creature hunt 1/4

1. Florentines II 5/8

Work goes into simplifying construction and planning out how to adequately use the new weapons before they are put into the field.

2. Levee En Masse
>I want the ability to equip mobilized units with equipment to give them tags
New weapons, new tactics, new means of war. The army that had initially taken Myrovova had access to pikes, armor, and strategy. Myrovova now had access to Florentines and Demi-Florins and to a vast population of strong, hardy, and warlike people with whom to equip. The ability to levy these separate groups into a fearsome fighting force is seen as not only important, but essential to the survival of the Kingdom in the harsh north.

3. Expand north

By Royal Decree the construction of a new outpost on Lake Baikal is deemed to be important. It's primary purpose is to fortify the northern frontier again Orc and Goblin attacks and to protect the capitol from assault. It also serves as an important administrative area over the northern Clans.
>>
>>1341481
Jesus christ it's taking forever to complete this tech.

3 to roll 1 8 to roll 2 and there's 30 free pop for roll 3.
>>
File: Colonial_Harbor.jpg (68KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
Colonial_Harbor.jpg
68KB, 720x514px
Rolled 12, 34, 78 = 124 (3d100)

Yamato, Empire of the Rising Sun (2)
Territory: 40
Settlements: Futenma (Capitol), Hanzo Prefecture (Outpost), Takashiro Prefecture (Outpost), Shiranui Prefecture (Outpost), Muramasa Prefecture (Outpost)
Population: 92 (+8/turn)/60/32
Currency: 61 (+10/turn)
Trade Routes: Myrovova (+2c/turn), Ganeshedeggar (+2/turn), Ore-Eater Confederacy (+2c/turn)
Buildings (Futenma): [Futenma Castle][Farms (Sm)**][Lumber Mill (Sm)*][Quarry (Sm)*][Mine (Sm)**][Temple of Knowledge I][Forge I][Dojo I]
Locations: Kiritsuchi Hot Springs
Defenses: [Walls of Futenma (Sm)]
Technology: [Smithing II][Swordcraft II][Naval II][Martial Arts I][Engineering I][Armor I]
Magic: Air I, Water I (No Spells yet)
Resources: [Wood: 12 (+2/turn)][Stone: 19 (+2/turn)][Iron: 3 (+0/turn)][Bamboo: 2 (+1/turn)]
Armory: [Swords I: 6], [Swords II: 4], [Bows I: 6]
Military: (1 human conscript (1x), 1 oni conscript (1x), 1 tengu conscript (1x))
Eccentricities:
[Polite Society]: The Yamato Emperor may send arms and armor to an outpost to increase its stability, but this may cause any rebellions to be more powerful, should they crop up.
[Banzai Charge]: The Yamato can order one army per battle to perform a Banzai Charge, turning the army's roll into a ten, though the unit is sacrificed.
Works in progress: Bathhouse (1/4), Water Magic II (1/8). Shiranui Construction (2/3 Passive), Expansion (1/2), Flight Magic (2/4)

1. Good progress is being made on flight magic. We should continue our efforts to complete it. (+Air Magic I)
2. Expansion must resume as well, following the plans laid here >>1328954 (+32 unoccupied population)
3. Our next move should be to construct a great harbor along with the general town construction in Port Shiranui. Ideally, since all of our trade comes in through sea, giving facilities for ships and boats to land and do business will be a great boost to all our trade routes. (+Engineering I)
>>
>>1341809

ADDENDUM DO NOT MISS >>1341424

Spending 8 currency on Action 1 and switching production in the forge from swords to armor
>>
Rolled 11, 84, 99 = 194 (3d100)

>>1341424
[Anzhulak Hordes](17)
Territory: 22
Settlements:(Arkza)
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 99(+11/turn)/0/40
Food: 0
Currency:33(+1/turn)
Trade routes:
Trade Route: Neo-Thwack, +2 currency/turn
Stability: (40)/100
Buildings (Capital City): [Banner of War][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)]
Defenses: [Player Fluffed Defenses(Sm)]
Technology: [Looting III][Discipline I][Savagery I]
Magic: Death I (Minor Shadow Bolt])
Resources: [Wood: 11][Stone: 7][Iron: 20] (2/2/3)
Armory: [3 Swords II].
Military: (Goblin Warbands(1x)) (Goblin raiding party)1x)) (Suicide troops))[1.2x[-1 currency/turn, -1 food])
Eccentricities Peace:
[Goblin Hordes]: Goblins breed at a phenomenal pace. Most population production is doubled, but there is a distinct lack of infrastructure. Construction actions take longer.
War:
[Throw Goblins At It] – You mobilize in units of 2 instead of 1, but there is a greater economic drain as forfeit.
Progress: raiding 2/4 Recruitment 1/2
Forgot to increase resources n shit so i'm putting them in now
Action 1: OI WHERE DA SQUIGS AT! (create animal farm)
Action 2: We needz to improve da magics!
Action 3: FOOOD! (R A I D)
>>
>>1341424
Kingdom Name: Principality of Khaz
Race(s): Equus
Color: the most disgusting shade of pink imaginable.
Settlements: (Capital City(Khaz city))
Population: 103(+8/turn)
Food:1
Currency: 25(+5/turn)
Trade routes:
Stability: 58/100
Industry: 3
Buildings (Capital City): [Government Building][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)][Inquisitorial Academy]
Defenses: [Wall](Sm)
Technology: [Discipline II][Religion I][Pyrotechnics II][Breeding Program II][Propaganda I][Mining I][Witchhunting I][warding II][songs I][roads I][swords I]
Magic: My cousin did magic once, now he's dead. Don't do spells kids.
Resources: [Wood: 11 (+1/turn)][Stone: 7 (+1/turn)][Ethanol: 7 (+1/turn)][Iron: 22 (+2/turn)]
Armory:
Military: (3 Inquisition Infantry (1x))
Eccentricities:
Peace:
[Church and State]: The church controls everything in the Principality. While churches cost more currency and resources to build, the stability bonus they confer is much greater than usual.
War:
[Natural Cavalry]: All the basic units of the Principality count as cavalry. They are more powerful and faster than normal units, but cost more food.
Ongoing: discipline III [0/12] Quarry [2/8] wards III [1/12] construction [2/4]
1. Enlist another inquisition Infantry.
2. While I'm at it tap them slightly so that they update with their calvary tag as per [Natural Cavalry]
3. Build the fuck out of some Farms.
>>
Rolled 20, 37, 43 = 100 (3d100)

>>1342573
>>
Rolled 18, 84, 5 = 107 (3d100)

>>1341424

[Lich's Dominion](10)
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 44(+6/turn)/0/20
Currency: 71 (+6/turn)
Stability: 41/100
Industry: 4
Buildings (Capital City): [The Gilded Palace][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)][Temple I, +2 Stability], [Soul Reliquary 1]
Defenses: [Barricades(Sm)]
Technology: [Taxation II] [Infantry I][Discipline II], [Mining I], [Religion I], [Spears I]
Magic: Ice I, Necromancy I (Raise Dead I)
Resources: [Wood: 15, +2/turn][Stone: 8, +2/turn][Iron: 34, +3/turn][Bones: 18, +1/turn]
Armory:
Military: (3 Skeletal Rabble (1x))

ECCENTRICITIES: [Stockholm Syndrome] - The denizens of the Lich's Domain are quite happy, for they are showered constantly with gold, gems and the fruits of a stable economy. Stability building research and construction is very easy and fast thanks to a great economic system allowing for infrastructure, losses from most events are minimized and units have reduced monetary upkeep due to the state providing for them. Destruction of finance buildings, trade routes/financial ventures, or a negative money income or total bankruptcy have a higher than normal stability. Rolls 2-9 represent intermittent financial crises from a complex system, resulting in money losses + instability.

[Beware The Jabberwock] - The Lich has an utterly loathsome knack for creating terrifying constructs of bone, flesh and sinew. Fallen enemies can be used with [Necromancy] or other similar techs to create unique monstrous units. Jabberwock units stay active only for three turns, and if they ever roll lower than a 3 in combat, very bad things happen. After victories in battles, tally up the number of dead enemy units from a specific player. If you collect 6 dead enemy units of the same player from battles, you can make a normal recruitment action to raise a single Jabberwock unit based of that player to keep permanently, with normal upkeep for a high powered unit. These ones also come with [Terrify] for they contain the amalgamated memories and personalities of the fallen and enemy units, and terrorize foes as dead heroes and comrades come back as monstrosities.

1. Construct a Farm in one of our new hexes.

2. Construct a Farm in another one of our new hexes.

3. Finish building our Temple. 2/4, +[Religion I], +[Stockholm Syndrome]
>>
>>1342654
Spend 16 currency on action 3 and 3 currency on action 1.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1341424

Eccentricities:
Peace:
War:

Settlements:(Capital City), (Zhugan), (Western Gnollwatch), (Northern Gnollwatch), (Cezhe), (Northeastern Watchtower), (Basin Wall), (Dragon's Pass), (Dragon's Heart), (Dragon's Meet)
Population: 100(+11/turn)/40/60
Currency: 44(+7/turn)
Stability: 50/100
Buildings:
(The Court [Capital]):[Government Building][Farm (Sm)(+30pop)][Lumber Mill (Med)(+30pop)][Magic School (sm)][Mine (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Spear Manufactory I]
Current Projects:
Magic: [Fire II] (No Spells Yet)
Resources: [Wood: 3(+3/t)][Stone: 8(+1/t)][Iron: 16(+1/t)][Dragon Scales: 18(+1/t)]
Armory: [6 Spears I(+1/t)]

1. The integration of Arianthea has begun - and while there is much that remains to be done, one of the most important tasks is to split up large amounts of the local population so that they can't act as a unified force if rebellious sentiment develops among them. As such, an order is given to distribute them across the basin alongside peasants more accustomed to life under the rule of the Court. This course ought to serve a dual purpose: pushing the borders of the court ever outward, and reducing the risk of co-ordinated violent unrest in the Court's freshly conquered territory.
>Expand
+40 free population
>>
Rolled 31, 65 = 96 (2d100)

>>1341424
>>1345471
2. Xie finds her task of integrating the new land into the court's existing cultural and legal frameworks to be less straightforward than she had hoped - almost impossible, in fact. The wealth confiscated from the noble framed for conspiring with the southerners quickly runs dry: spent on bribes and other appeasements. The people are more stubborn than courtly peasants - and with no sign of their old ruler they seem unwilling to put stock in any document with his seal or signature. As such, she seeks to manipulate the prisoner into being her pawn - allowing him to remain as a figurehead above his people while in practice seizing ultimate power in the region for herself and the Jianzha family.
>Integrate the conquered territory
+[Discipline II][Enforcers III][Feudalism I][Taxation I][Writing I]
Arian Assimilation (1/4)

3. Commander Canren of the court's Thinblooded Militias pitches camp outside the gnolls' primitive so-called "city". Having dragged his recruits along on his exhausting march, he resolves to whip them into shape before storming the settlement - but if the gnolls wanted to emerge from the safety of their stockades they might stand a chance of driving him and his men away. But it is clearly only a matter of time until his levied peasants are in good enough shape to take the fight to the beastmen - even in spite of their fortifications.
>Continue training five pop's worth of (Thinblooded Militia (1x))
+[Discipline II][Enforcers III][Writing I]
Thinblooded Recruitment (4/10)
>>
>>1345471
The court will pay guards to ensure that at least some expansion is done - the rowdy conquered peoples will not stand in the way of progress.
>>
Rolled 22, 94, 37 = 153 (3d100)

>>1341424
Kingdom Name: The Ore-eater Hive Confederation
Race(s): Ore-eaters
Color: Blue
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/kwdSPvG0
Territory: 34
Settlements: (Capital City(New-Home))
Population: 72(+6/turn) (10 in mine)
Currency: 47(+5/turn)
Trade Routes: [Yamato; +3 currency/turn]
Stability: 43/100
Buildings (Capital City): [Queens' council chamber][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (Sm)][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)] [Captain Nest] [Alloyer (sn)]
Defenses: [Stone Walls(Sm)]
Outpost 1: [Farm (Sm)] [Caustium Mine I]
Outpost 2:
Outpost 3:
Technology: [Excavation II][Discipline I][Construction I] [Rationing I] [Acid I] [Armor I] [Metallurgy I]
Magic: Earth I (No Spells yet)
Resources: [Wood: 12(+1/turn)][Stone: 8(+1/turn)][Iron: 23(+1/turn)] [Caustium-Iron alloy: 1 (+1/turn)]
Armory: [Caustium: 18 (+2/turn)]
Military: (3 Worker Swarms (1x))
Bonus:
[Nobility]: The Confederation has one of the most sophisticated systems of nobility in the Wildlands. They can build Royal Castles, which are extremely expensive in both currency and building materials, but they give additional bonuses to stability, defense, and food.
[You are What You Eat]: The Ore Eaters have adapted to both finding and consuming ores, which alters their biology, particularly rare and exotic ore types. Not only do you gain a bonus to finding/searching for new ore types (player or GM fluffed), but during unit creation you can apply ores directly to your units conferring special abilities.

1&2. Continue to construct road ways to Outpost 1 and then to Outpost 2. 2/4 (to Outpost 1 from capital)
+Excavation II
+Construction I
3. Continue to observe the larva that were fed the caustium-iron alloy to see what happens. 2/4
>>
>>1345473
> whip them into shape
>not using this chance to make a man of of them

Get out.
>>
Rolled 30, 22, 63, 89, 63, 27, 81, 79, 82 = 536 (9d100)

>>1341424
[Fetid Kingdom](15)
Territory: 43
Settlements:(Tharug)
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 110(+10/turn)/40/70
Food: 6
Currency: 91 (+13/turn)
Stability: 40/100
Buildings (Tharug):[Grand Tent][Farm (Sm)****][Lumber Mill (Sm)***][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)][CLUBMAKER II, -8 wood/turn, +2 Club III/turn]
[Morg Outpost]:
[Borg Outpost]:
[Strolk Outpost]:
[Bolk Outpost]:
Defenses: [Wooden Palisade(Sm)]
Technology: [Savagery II][Religion I][Clubs III][Enforcers I][Agriculture I][Stench I]
Magic:
Resources: [Wood: 1 +8/-8][Stone: 13 +1][Iron: 17 +1][Onions:19 +5]
Trade Routes:
Thwacks [+6 currency/turn]
Anzhulak [+4 currency/turn
Armory: [Clubs III: 8+2] [Savagery: 2]
Military: (3 Ogre Rabble (1x))
[Rule of the Strong]: Ogre societal hierarchy is built around strength. Stronger units provide stability boosts when garrisoned in hexes, and construction actions are easier. However, weaker and mobilized units cause instability.
[Layers]: Ogres have multiple segments of fatty flesh, which makes them harder to kill or injure, and surviving armies are usually unharmed, or heal quickly. However, the ogres need more food to function in turn.
----
1. Continue farm in Morg 3/4
2. Continue farm in Borg 3/4
3. Research Religion II
---
1-2. Research Stench II
3. Research Religion II
---
1-2. Raise an Ogre Horde using 2 population, 2 Clubs III and 2 Savagery Tokens
3. Research Religion III
>>
Rolled 72, 77, 22 = 171 (3d100)

>>1341424
Kingdom Name: Men'an'gahela (Tribe of Blood)
Race(s): Human
Color: Blood Red
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/GLhheyAV
[Men'an'gahela](12)
Territory: 28
Settlements:(Behemoth's Bounty)
Population (Total/Unoccupied/Working): 66(+6/turn)/6/60
Food: 2
Currency: 39 (+3/turn)
Stability: 34/100
Industry: 9
Buildings Behemoth's Bounty(Capital City):[Great Longhouse][Farm (Sm)][Lumber Mill (MED), +3 wood/turn, +1 Industry][Quarry (Sm)][Mine (Sm)][Blood extractor I, +1 blood/turn][Bowyer I; -4 wood/turn, +1 Bow I/turn, +1 Industry, -8 wood/turn, +1 bow II/turn] [Brave's Lodge (Sm)] Temple of the Sky and Earth 3/4, foot paths 2/4
Defenses: [Behemoth Bone Pallisades(Sm)]
Technology: [Alchemy II][Hunting II][Bows II][Spears I][Desert Agriculture I]
Magic: None (No Spells Yet)
Resources: [Wood: 6 +6/turn][Stone: 11 +2/turn][Iron: 17+1/turn ][Hide: 14 +1/turn][Blood 14 +3/turn][Bows I 5][Bows II2]
Armory:
Military: (3 Braves (1x))
[Gatherers]: A big part of the Men'an'gahela's lifestyle has always been gathering resources, and they are quite adept at it, though they take less for fear of damaging the environment. Resource producing buildings cost half as much time to build, but produce less.
[Blood of the Heartstone I]: The strange heartstone seems to have two properties. This property your kind has noticed, if they drink it they have very little need for food or water, but find the sunlight burns their skin. Units will need minimal to no food, although they still cost currency, and are swift and powerful but weak most forms of magic.

1. Look into alchemy more. 2/12

2. Continue on the temple to the skyfather and earth mother 3/4

3.finish the hunting trails and foot paths between all the other settlements2/4
>>
Kingdom Name: The Slithering Stalks.
Race's: Naga Myclenoid hybrids's (Basically Naga's that have formed a symbiosis with myclenoid's))
Color:Xanadu
((fluff will be in next post.))
>>
Fluff: The Slithering Stalks. It is a damn fucking weird kingdom. You see this sheer insanity all came about from a tribal group of primitive naga came across some mycleloid younglings. The naga ate said younglings. Said naga's were unable to actually digest them. They grew inside their body's and grew to sentience. This had the added side effect of making it so the naga's now had two minds their own and the myclnoids inside them. After much confusion disarray and general strife. The naga's began to have noticeable benefits from working and being merged with the myclonoids smarter...faster stronger. It worked two minds quickly proved better then one. Thus creating the symbiosis you see today the kingdoms founding happened a few years after that the naga's feeling a sense of unity and their added intelligence pushed them to work together. As such the kingdom stands today proud and intelligent and ready to explore out into the world.
>>
RIP
>>
>>1362789
Not Rip. New thread soonish.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.