[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AWSOMEMEGASUPERDUPERAMAZING THE MMORPG Quest Part 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

You are a videogame critic with a youtube channel, today while browsing steam you found a game called:
"AWSOMEMEGASUPERDUPERAMAZING THE MMORPG"
Obviously, you just had to buy it. The screenshots on the steam store were terrabad, obviously made in MS paint or something by a compleate amature.
In other words, an easy paycheck, and a good laugh, just waiting to happen. But before you can play, perhaps we could get a few things sorted out?

What is your name?
-Can be anything, within reason.

What is your youtube username?
-Can be anything, within reason.

Are you a guy or a gal?
-Guy
-Girl

What kind of persona have you built your channel around?
-Energetic (Jacksepticeye)
-Snarky (Jim Sterling)
-Jerkass (Leafyishere)
-...None? (You just act like a normal dude.)

What type of commentary do you provide?
-You basically make one-part let's plays. You play the game while talking, and then upload.
-You film yourself playing it, then make a script that you read while playing relevant clips.

What is your goal with this review?
-To rag on the game as much as possible. Less of a review, more of a list of problems.
-To help the devs get more exposure for their game, and generally let people know what to buy.
-To help let people know what to avoid buying.
-Like, whatever. Just review the game normally, and fairly.
>>
>What is your name?
Jeffrey "kazuhira" Fuller

>What is your username?
bigbossbigcock

>Are you a guy or a gal?
Guy

>What kind of persona have you built your channel around?
Snarky

>What type of commentary do you provide?
Irrational, unfair and bigoted criticism of mainstream media/games

>What is your goal with this review?
To rag on the game as much as possible. Less of a review, more of a list of problems.
>>
>>1327331
>>1326709

Of the choices for the type of commentary, I would also have to go with (below) if I can't use mine from the first post.

>You film yourself playing it, then make a script that you read while playing relevant clips
>>
>>1326709
>>1327306

We doing this, or what?
>>
>>18180993

Well thanks senpai, I'm heading to bed. Good luck!
>>
>>1327402

shit wrong thread, disregard this post, I'm still here
>>
>What is your name?
I'm fine with any, so long as it's fairly normal.
Can we just call ourselves Anon?

>What is your youtube username?
I'm fine with any, so long as it fits the theme of our channel.
If there's none then I can go with
-YourLocalReviewer or
-JustSomeGuy

>Are you a guy or a gal?
-Guy

>What kind of persona have you built your channel around?
-...None? (You just act like a normal dude.)
Do any of the above when we feel like it or when we’re actually feeling said moods, preferably lean towards banter.

>What type of commentary do you provide?
-You basically make one-part let's plays. You play the game while talking, and then upload.
-You film yourself playing it, then make a script that you read while playing relevant clips.
Edit footage to make the Let’s Plays better, and go over a script for any other parts where we can’t do a Let’s Play voice-over or where it’s more appropriate.

>What is your goal with this review?
-Like, whatever. Just review the game normally, and fairly.
Depending on if it ends up on any extremes:
-To help let people know what to avoid buying.
-To help the devs get more exposure for their game, and generally let people know what to buy.

Preferably a sort of blank slate type of Youtuber that we can switch around once we get a feel for the game.
>>
File: 1.png (10KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
10KB, 800x600px
>>1327331
>>1327369
Alright! With that out of the way, we can finally start the game...

What
No

Oh my god.
This is the title screen. Holy shit they really did this. This is a real game what the fuck.

You are going to have a field day with this one.

Will you start the game now, or adjust the settings first?
>>
>>1327438
>Adjust the settings first
Gotta give them a chance.
>>
>>1327438

Start the game now, my dick is out and I have a full box of tendies ready. I can't fucking wait for this load of dog shit.
>>
>>1326709
>Name
Jefferey Rogers

>Username
Sappy Niisan

>Sex
Guy

>Persona
Calm, soothing and sincere

>Commentary
One-part let's plays

>Goal
To help the devs get more exposure for their game, and generally let people know what to buy.
But Also
To help let people know what to avoid buying.
>>
File: settings.png (13KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
settings.png
13KB, 800x600px
Ah.
Ahahahaha
Yeah this has to be a troll.
No way that someone could make something this bad by mistake.
They misspelled language, and have two back buttons (and one of them doesn't work) but oddly, they do have a rather large selection of languages to pick from. You're just going to leave it at english though, obviously.

Alright, let's hit start...

1/2
>>
Shit, sorry guys something came up. Be back in about half an hour.
>>
>>1327468
change language to Esperanto
>>
File: Lojban.png (357KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lojban.png
357KB, 600x600px
>>1327544
Ahem...
>>
File: 2.png (13KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
13KB, 800x600px
Looks like a character creator. You manually type in your class and race? Okay, whatever...

Name
-Literally whatever.

Sex
-Male
-Female

Race
-Literally whatever.

Class
-Literally whatever.
>>
AAAAAAAAAnd that's all for tonight! I know, dick move leaving you guys, coming back, and then leaving again only moment's later, but I will be back tomorrow!
>>
>>1327679
>name
Banana slama
>Sex
Male
>Race
nigger
>Class
King of the compton monkeys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.