[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tic-Tac-Toe: The Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 18

File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
Your go, friendo.
>>
>>1324040
Center
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
"This blatant attack of the Kingdom of Xavior will not be tolerated! Send a regiment to left-middle section to show those bastards the power of the Kingdom og Oleria!"
>>
File: binocular vision.png (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
binocular vision.png
42KB, 800x600px
"My liege, I think I see something!"

"What is it?"

"Some unidentifiable factions contesting a grid."

"Is that it?"

"I think I also see something in the center, maybe a neutral power?"

"Alright, let's see this through before we do anything hasty."
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
"Sire, the Xavior forces have made camp in the grid and our scouts speak of unkown observers up on the hill!"

"Bring me my telescope!"

"Hm, yes... I can't recognize the colours they are bearing... We will wait and see."
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
Personally, I like blue.
>>
>>1327922
"I want a group of scouts to go to the middle grid and speak with the faction there. Perhaps we can negotiate something like an alliance or a simple non-combat agreement."
>>
File: tegaki.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
17KB, 400x400px
"Report in."

"I think I see a flag being raised in the center, perhaps the grid is being claimed by a blue faction?"

"I guess. Has there been any fighting?"

"None so far, yet I see a party being formed.. I fear they're out there to reclaim the center."

"I hope this doesn't drag us into this battle."

"It probably will... Wait a moment, I think we've been spotted!"
>>
"Hmmm..."

"Any orders sir?"

"Aye." He throws the telescope to the nearest soldier. "Me and two riders will take a white flag and ride to the camp on the hill. I want you to inform the troops to be on high alert and start building camp and barricades."

"Aye,aye sir!"

"Lets see what those bastards are up to..."
>>
File: FOR ZEON.png (40KB, 526x477px) Image search: [Google]
FOR ZEON.png
40KB, 526x477px
>>1328205
damn the consequences and DAMN THE TREATIES! We claim this sector for Zeon! Hail the Principality!
>>
>>1328258
As Oviar was climbing on his horse, a scout rushes in, looking rather stressed and tired.

"Sire, sire! Zeon has occupied a bracket!"

"What?! Where?!" The scout points to the west, large gundams marching around the left-center bracket. Oviar grinds his teeth and grabs his telescope, looking at the Zeon troops.

"Men! Start loading the artillery, prepare your guns and build the fortifications! The Zeon dogs have broken the treaty!" As Oviar barked the order, all hell broke loose as everybody started running around the camp, carrying out the order.

//I know zero shit about Gundams
>>
File: Invasion!.png (52KB, 611x490px) Image search: [Google]
Invasion!.png
52KB, 611x490px
>>1328258
Damn it feels good to be patrician. All hail the principality of Zeon! Hail!

Fuck the Red Cross Army, and fuck the Orbulet Empire. We run this territory now. Haha.
>>
>>1328272
Same desu senpai. I only ever watched the one series.
Hail Zeon!
>>
File: ruuuuun.png (29KB, 526x477px) Image search: [Google]
ruuuuun.png
29KB, 526x477px
"Holy shit! A bunch of aliens entered the grid!"

"WHAT!?"

"We must run and get the others!"
>>
// I've gotta get going for a few hours, so if anyone pursues my men it's gonna be a long wait for my response.
>>
File: grid.png (68KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
grid.png
68KB, 770x770px
>>1328304
The SCP foundation sends in a mobile task force to secure and contain the aliens.
>>
>>1328495
"I'm not payed enough for this... ALRIGHT! FUCKING FIRE THE CANNONS ON THOSE WEEB SHITS!"
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>1328568
//rolling for my hit babes
>>
>>1328568
>>1328570
What section are you firing at?
>>
>>1328697
The one at middle-left.
>>
File: hakim consults graveth.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hakim consults graveth.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
Thanks to the scout's pathfinding skill (10), they managed to make it to their ally in no time.

"My dear friend, we need your assistance!"

"What is it, Hakim?"

"There have been an alien force spotted nearby, I think they're called Gundams."

"Goddamneds? The Swadians?"

"No, Gundams."

"Swadians? We must send a detachment of our finest crossbowmen!"

"Uh.. Yes, King Graveth."

"Make sure you spare no Swadians, Hakim. We swore a pact."

"No Swadians.. Got it."
>>
File: what.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
Upon return with a few dozen green crossbowmen, Hakim's scout reports the newcomers to the grid.

"I've identified the aliens as Gundams, but I think there are actual aliens now!"

"What the hell? Seriously?"

"Yes, but I think there's a different faction there to deal with the aliens."

"Ahuh.. Seriously, aliens?"

"Yup."

"Well, I gave Graveth my word. We'll be shooting a few volleys at the Gundams, let's pretend they're Swadians."

"Are you mad?"

"Shh." Hakim calls his crossbowmen up.
>>
File: loose.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
loose.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
Rolled 1 (1d9)

"Crossbowmen! Aim!"

All of a sudden, the Rhodokians quickly form a line and shoulder their crossbows, aiming towards the grid.

"We will make short work of them! Loose!"

All the crossbowmen, unsure where to aim, randomly point their crossbows in unison and shoot.
>>
File: tegaki.png (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
33KB, 400x400px
"I don't really know what's going on, but I made a sand castle."
>>
>>1329135
>>1
OUR ENEMY IS CURSED! HAIL ZEON!
>>
File: alien.jpg (51KB, 209x233px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
51KB, 209x233px
For a short moment a small little shadow forms over the aliens, finally plunging into them.

"You fools! You missed!"

The crossbowmen looked at each other unsure, while the scout raised his binoculars to look around.

"Sire, I think the aliens grew more arrows out of them!"
>>
lmao, good thread
>>
File: good thread.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
good thread.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
>>1333377
From the sheer uncertainty going on, all of a sudden all is pushed into oblivion as a mighty, bellowing voice dictates to the field,

"lmao, good thread"

The crossbowmen turn around to look at where the words came from in bewilderment, causing only more chaos to rise through the ranks.
>>
>>1333779
download PoP
>>
File: no.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
>>1333913
The mighty voice calls from the skies,

"download PoP"

Hakim, being a mean stingy sarranid roach calls back,

"lolno"

It was at this very moment that all the crossbowmen bickered amongst themselves wondering what PoP was, some of them trying to scramble together a Prophecy of some Pendor.
>>
File: Graveth.jpg (29KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
Graveth.jpg
29KB, 454x600px
"Hmm. It has been quite a while since Hakim sent word back.."

Graveth pondered to himself in his solitude, imagining what Hakim has done to his crossbowmen.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.