[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Group Quest I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: huts.jpg (123KB, 1600x546px) Image search: [Google]
huts.jpg
123KB, 1600x546px
First of all, hello! And welcome to the my FGQ, my Fantasy Group Quest, in this quest I want to give you, the players the chance of diving into a fantastic quest in the far away land of Zirgun. Zirgun is a large continent filled with different creatures, races, animals, locations, cultures and adventures to explore. The Lands of Zirgun holds much to offer but we will first start at the beginning.

You live along with your comrades in the small town of Trill, a small town of mostly wealthy citizens of the western realm of Ixhal, a rich kingdom that has ruled over these lands for centuries, it's landscapes consist of yellow-ish but plant rich savannah, the grounds are dusty but fertile, the land has become rich due to it's trade in spices, exotic fruit, velvet and large selection of wine. The people dress themself in large different coloured robes to protect themselves from the burning heat, the town was build around a large river known as the Zipsa Spring, a massive stream coursing all the way through Ixhal.

In this quest, new players may join at anytime but all players are required fill out certain information

>What is your characters name?
>What is your character? (race, be creative but realistic)
>A description of your character
>What is your profession?
>What are your strengths?
>What are your weaknesses?

I would like to have atleast 3-4 people before I start.
>>
>>1323800
>Garg
>Human
>Tanned man with a bulky build. Messy, dark hair. Carries a large club, maybe too much rope, and the bare minimum to stay alive on excursions. Wears simple brown robes.
>Hunter / Guide
>High Endurance, Skilled Traps-men, At Home in the Wilderness
>Claustrophobic, Too Much Thrill from Hunt, No Funny-bone
>>
>>1323800
For the purposes of character creation, what are some common races and professions in Trill? What are some events of note that have occurred over the past few years? And is there any sort of common trait or circumstance you'd like the characters to have?

And so players know what they're getting into, will this be more or less a standard high fantasy sword-and-sorcery adventure, or should we expect something different (like court intrigue or Lovecraftian horror)?
>>
>>1323800
Are we allowed to cycle out our characters for other players to participate if we aren't available for a session? How much roleplaying are we expected to do compared to having action?
>>
>>1323800
>Clamtus
>Aryan Human
>rural redneck whos god calloused hands and rugged body from hard work. Had a big family until raiders burned down his farm.
>tradin' fancy stuff an' a bit ol farmin' and good livin
>Riding pickup horse and moving goods
>likes slackin off
>>
>>1323800
>Meleara of Highfall
>Elven female
>Exiled for murder, she now lives as a hired rogue/spy for the town's wealthier residents. 9/10 face, petite body, long silver gold hair, short for an elf but about average height for a human male. Armed with throwing knives and a bow, and boiled leather armor.
>Spy
>Fast, agile, stealthy, knows poisons
>Low endurance, motivated by vengeance, socially uncomfortable
>>
>>1323855

The common races of Triss are the Scal'bak Hay, a breed of yellow scale skinned lizard men, hailing from the many oaisis plains of the Ixhal, though they are not stronger or larger than the average human, they are renowed for their ability to adapt to certain enviroments and lasting up to 4 days without water, they are most common as vagabonds travelling across the lands and raiding and sacking unsuspecting targets, though some of them are also known as skilled traders, hunters and alchemists.

Others are the Human race of Ixhal known as the Habzan amongst their fellow humans. They have mostly dark or brown skin, black hair and are fairly small considerd to the humans of other lands of Zirgun. The Habzan are known among their fellow humans for their skill in riding, archery and the fight with daggers and knifes. Most people of Ixhal are traders or mercenaries, selling their goods to the far away lands over the Mandrasil hills, which lines the borders to Gunnbal neighboring region to Ixhal.

Another race quite familiar in Trill are the Anukin, humaniod coyote headed creatures, their origin is unknown. But legends say they hail from the Tonbag the Guardian of the Dead Lands, who looks similar to these creatures. Their slim physique allows them to be excellent scouts and rogues, their different coloured fur allows them to fix into certain terrain, making them good spies.

These are the most dominant races in Tril and the region of Ixhal, but many others live in Trill.
>>
>>1323941
You may cycle out your characters whenever you please. And I will try to build a balance between the roleplay and combat parts of the quest as well as I can, you will always have the chance to attack something or someone but will have to live with the consequences.
>>
Is there still anyone left?
>>
>>1324681
I like elves if they exist in your world. And ones that know how to use knives. You can use the "coin-for-hire" enlisted by a merchant premise for this one.
>>1324124
>>
>>1324681
Maybe make a pre-build for us to pick, so things can go faster. Just pick the most common traits to create a character, and make the next post so the quest can go on. Make the next post.
>>
>>1324681
I see 3 players already. You can start now QM
>>
>>1323800
>What is your characters name?
Toruc the Stonesinger
>What is your character? (race, be creative but realistic)
Half-Orc (or the nearest equivalent)
>A description of your character
Born to parents who met on the battlefield as mercenaries, Toruc is a man of few words and many actions. Having been raised traveling from warzone to warzone, he lacks the normal aversion to vicera and gore that many people have, as well as the need to explain his actions. After his parents settled down in the tribe of his Ixhal father, Toruc learned the trades associated with many of the people of his tribe, showing particular skill with the creation and repair of clothes and containers, as well as the songs of his heritage. Now, after reaching manhood and having been left by his tribe as per tradition, the seven foot tall behemoth of a man seeks strength, honor, and the occasional bloody brawl.
>What is your profession?
As an outlander, Toruc has primarily focused as being a hunter and mercenary, but also acted as one of the senior tailors/menders of the tribe.
>What are your strengths?
Toruc's strengths are his gargantuan physical build, his quick hands, and the weight his few words have.
>What are your weaknesses?
Toruc is of a quiet nature, and often the combination of his size and silence lead to people believing he is picking fights and arrogant when he simply is trying to be calm. Combined with his infatuation with alcohol, this leads to several sticky situations where the point would help flys by, leaving only brawls and bloodshed.
>>
>>1327839
A pre-build list would be helpful, I wouldn't know where to start making my character.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.