[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorly Drawn Builder No.3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 41

File: PoorlyDrawnCastle.png (16KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PoorlyDrawnCastle.png
16KB, 800x600px
Welcome to the poorly drawn realm of Drawtopia! Ruled over by Kingbloke Drawfag, the realm used to prosper under his rule. "Used to" is the key word here, for through his inaction, the realm became plagued with trouble, destabilising the rule that his kingdom had over the realm. Through this instability did new factions emerged, seeking their own goals in these lands.

This is, as the title said, a Builder. Builders differ from normal quests by having each player play their own hero/faction, instead of every player controlling the same hero/faction. This one mixes things up, however, by promoting players to draw art, no matter how crude or 'rubbish'.

Before the builder will begin, one would need to full out the stat sheet, in order to 'create' the faction. I will start the builder tomorrow, with the map, and will plan to update daily if possible. The rules and stat sheet will be in the next post.
>>
File: RuleBook.png (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RuleBook.png
26KB, 600x600px
>Th' Rules:
3d100 per turn, up to three actions of any kind.
nat1 = HORRIBLE things happen.
1-20 = Bad things happen.
21-40 = Nothing happens.
41-60 = A bit of progress is made.
61-80 = Some progress is made.
81-100 = A lot of progress is made.
nat100 = GOOD SHIT happen.
Drawing something for your post give a +10 to relevant actions, and a +5 to all other actions on that turn.

>Th' stat sheet:
-Please do fill in-
>Faction Name:
(Self explanatory)
>Colour:
(The colour used for your faction on the world map.)
>Fluff:
(A quick explanation of your faction, wherever they may be, either a nomadic tribe, imperial province, or a band of adventurers and their retinue. An drawn picture, while not required, is suggested to keep in the theme of the builder.)

-Do not fill in-
>Tokens: [Military (3+1pt)] [Cultural (3+1pt)]
(Tokens can be spent in order to boost rolls by a extra tick, or used in upkeep of certain things)
>Techs:
(Every tech gives a +5 to relevant actions, up to +15 total.)
>Military: 1 ['Player-named unit'(INF)(x1)]
(Used for defensive and offensive war-based actions. Can only be created through spending Military tokens, and cost said tokens in upkeep)
>Stuff:
(Other stuff, relating to things like landmarks, buildings, items, and stuff that can't be summed up as anything belonging to the stuff above.)
>Quirks:
(The perks and problems that make your faction yours. I'll decide what it'll be, based on the fluff and pic of your faction.)
>>
File: peepeepoopoo.png (14KB, 560x573px) Image search: [Google]
peepeepoopoo.png
14KB, 560x573px
>>1321993

>Th' stat sheet:
-Please do fill in-
>Faction Name:
The Shadilay Republic
>Colour: Green
>Fluff: The Shadilay Republic is a nation of highly advanced magic using frogpeople worshipping a primordial god of chaos. Their religion revolves around numerology, and thus certain numbers are sacred to the frogpeople, especially repeating digits. However, the frogpeople are very withdrawn and isolated, and prone to screeching outbursts when outsiders ("norm'e" in the Shadilay tongue) encroach upon their territory. They also have poor social skills. However, their magic ability is unparalleled.
-Do not fill in-
(Tokens can be spent in order to boost rolls by a extra tick, or used in upkeep of certain things)
>Techs:
(Used for defensive and offensive war-based actions. Can only be created through spending Military tokens, and cost said tokens in upkeep)
>Stuff:
(Other stuff, relating to things like landmarks, buildings, items, and stuff that can't be summed up as anything belonging to the stuff above.)
>Quirks:
(The perks and problems that make your faction yours. I'll decide what it'll be, based on the fluff and pic of your faction.)
>>
File: Gotham city will be mine.jpg (10KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham city will be mine.jpg
10KB, 278x181px
>>1322000
>Faction Name:
Pingu
>Colour:
Blue
>Fluff:
Hordes of aggressive marauding penguins armed with WW1 military hardware. They wish to cover the entire planet in terraforming machines and bring about the new Ice Age. Hostile and filled with rage, the mighty Pingu destroy all in their path.
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
>Th' stat sheet:
-Please do fill in-
>Faction Name:
The Order of the Lavender
>Colour:
Lavender
>Fluff:
A group of highly specialized female assassins that care about the preservation of fine arts such as Vietnamese Rice Drawings, Congolese Bark Etching, Chinese Frog Breeding, Taiwanese Puppet Shows and Bangladeshi Kite Testing.

The Order of the Lavender believes in making everyone happy and make thing fun and oppose those who try to make people uncomfortable. Highly skilled in Melee Combat but not so much in magic.

-Do not fill in-
>Techs:
>Stuff:
>Quirks:
>>
File: T.png (495KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
T.png
495KB, 1152x648px
>>1322000

>Th' stat sheet:

>Faction Name:
Grógaldr

>Colour:
Dark Pruple

>Fluff:
A group of necromancers set out to help the dead leave in peace. Be it to say their last words or to save a love one in need one last time. Homon Ovreilos, the leader of the necromancers, built a town to give bastion to the undead yet to find rest or just need a place to stay. A kind group there to help.

---

Not sure of the range we have for our factions. So went with a town drawing and I hope this fluff will be enough.

-Do not fill in-
>Techs:
>Stuff:
>Quirks:
>>
File: tegaki.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 400x400px
>Th' stat sheet:
-Please do fill in- (hopefully I've done that properly)
>Faction Name:
(The Autonomous Grand Duchy of) Picastile
>Colour:
Cornflower Blue
>Fluff:
Governed by the Grand Duke Picasso IV, this quaint, but proud land prospers on the artistic philosophies of the founding father, Pablo Picasso, and has influenced the dramatic progression of the arts; painting, sculpture, architecture, fashion, etc, which heavily influence the sociopolitical landscape (and tremendous natural landscape!) of this fine country. (pic related is the coat of arms, btw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc2iLAubras
>>
File: sketch-1491086964442.png (127KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1491086964442.png
127KB, 1080x1920px
>>1322000
Faction Name: the order of the bloody spade
Colour: red
Fluff: the order of the bloody spade is a war cult, primarily composed of the thin, but durable race known as the K'hua'ii (pictured). They typically work as mercenaries or bounty hunters. There is a saying, "If you try to kill a K'hua'ii, you had best triple check that the damn thing is dead."
>>
File: lolcats.png (505KB, 974x572px) Image search: [Google]
lolcats.png
505KB, 974x572px
>>1322000
>>Th' stat sheet:
>-Please do fill in-
>>Faction Name: wacky wavyincredible arm tobemen
>(Self explanatory)
>>Colour: ggreen
>(The colour used for your faction on the world map.)
>>Fluff: lol remember family guy that one episode lol brian died too.
>(A quick explanation of your faction, wherever they may be, either a nomadic tribe, imperial province, or a band of adventurers and their retinue. An drawn picture, while not required, is suggested to keep in the theme of the builder.)
>>
>>1325382

>green

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1325572

>frogposting in the year of our lord, 2017
>>
Oh come now, what's the harm of a meme on April the 1st?

Now gib color
>>
(posting from phone, don't know if that gives me a different id)
When will this start, OP?
>>
ech
>>
-[Shadilay Republic]-[1]-
>Tokens:
[Military (3+1pt)] [Cultural (3+1.5pt)]
>Military:
1 [Unnamed Unit(INF)(x1)]
>Techs:
[Meme Farming I] [Religion I]
>Quirks:
[Praise Kek] (Any rolls that gets natural dubs (excluding nat100s) gains a additonal tick of progress.)
[REMOVE NORMIES] (Due to meme exploitation, the Shadilay Republic can not exchange techs with other factions)

-[Pingu]-[2]-
>Tokens:
[Military (3+0.5pt)] [Cultural (3+1pt)]
>Military:
1 [Unnamed Unit(INF)(x2)]
>Techs:
[Terraforming I] [Rifles I] [Factories I]
>Quirks:
[Penguin-step] (Due to the militant culture of the Pengu, their units are superior to other factions, but cost more in military upkeep.)
[Heatstroke] (Military action in the bottom half of the map, outside of their territory, will suffer a penalty.)

-[Order of the Lavender]-[3]-
>Tokens:
[Military (3+1pt)] [Cultural (3+0pt)]
>Military:
>Techs:
[Swordfighting I] [Fortification I]
>Settlements:
-[Unnamed Stronghold]
>Quirks:
[Amazonian Guard] (The order's military gains a bonus to defensive military actions, yet requires a additonal tick to recruit and upgrade.)
[Weeaboos] (The order can not produce cultural tokens on their own, and instead must rely on gaining them via other factions)

-[Grógaldr]-[4]-
>Tokens:
>Military:
1 [Unnamed Necromancer Unit(INF)(Necro)(x1.5)]
>Techs:
[Necromancy I] [Hostpitality I]
>Settlement:
-[Unnamed Township]
>Quirks:
[The Walking Dead] (After combat, if there is a unit tagged with 'Necro' still alive, then they can roll a d6 to try to revive the units who died on both sides to join Grógaldr.)
[Only a Second Chance] (Units that are tagged 'Undead' have their total strength cut in half.)
>>
File: Poorly Drawn Map.png (18KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Poorly Drawn Map.png
18KB, 600x800px
>>1332593
-[Duchy of Picastile]-[5]-
>Tokens:
[Military (3+1pt)] [Cultural (3+1pt)] [Duke's Orders (1+.5pt)]
>Military:
>Techs:
[Artistry I] [Feudalism I] [Mercantilism I]
>Quirks:
[The Art of Artistry] (Spending cultural tokens gives twice the amount of ticks, but extra military units cost culture in upkeep in addition to military token)
[Independent Duchy] (Due to already established history, Picastile can spend special 'Duke's Orders' tokens on any actions they want. However, such independence endures hatred from Kingbloke's NPC domains)

-[Order of the Bloody Spade]-[6]-
>Tokens:
[Military (3+0pt)] [Cultural (3+1pt)]
>Techs:
[Mutagenics I] [Cultism I]
>Military:
1 [Unnamed K'hua'ii Unit(INF)(K'hua'ii)(x1.5)]
>Settlements:
-[Unnamed Stronghold]
>Quirks:
[K'hua'ii Endurance] (Units tagged with "K'hua'ii" are stronger than the usual unit, and can roll for revival after combat. However, they require more ticks to create)
[Blood for the Bloody Spade!] (The Order can not produce military tokens passively, but can gain them in combat instead)

-[Tobemen]-[7]-
>Tokens:
[Military (3+1pt)] [Cultural (3+1pt)]
>Military:
>Techs:
>Quirks:
[Household Man] (If the picture included in the post includes anything from Family Guy, the Tobemen gets a +5 to their actions, which stacks with the picture bonuses mentioned before.)

While the map may seem small, additional players will expand the borders of the map, in order to accommodate them. You all can now post, and keep in mind that the dices are 3d100.
>>
File: poorly drawn bastard king.png (78KB, 511x576px) Image search: [Google]
poorly drawn bastard king.png
78KB, 511x576px
>Faction Name:
The Sketchia Family
>Colour:
Grey
>Fluff:
Robert Sketchia, the bastard son of Kingbloke Drawfag sees these factions rising up to claim his fathers land but these lands are his birthrite. Supported by his mother, the noble Lady Sketchia, her 10 noble children and their armies, Robert begins his quest to make claim to the realm.
-Do not fill in-
>Techs:
>Stuff:
>Quirks:
>>
File: rax.png (5KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
rax.png
5KB, 472x315px
Rolled 61 (1d100)

Action 1
For their first step in the annihilation of all filthy non-penguins. The Pingu construct a barracks.
>>
File: cold storage.png (4KB, 397x277px) Image search: [Google]
cold storage.png
4KB, 397x277px
Rolled 27 (1d100)

Action 2
For food storage/production the Pingu construct an igloo.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

Action 3
Pingu territory MUST expand. Construct the first terraformer.
>>
>>1332594
>Tokens:
[Military (3+0pt)] [Cultural (3+1pt)]
>Techs:
>Military:
1 [Unnamed K'hua'ii Unit(INF)(K'hua'ii)(x1.5)]
>Settlements:
-[Unnamed Stronghold]
>Quirks:
[K'hua'ii Endurance] (Units tagged with "K'hua'ii" are stronger than the usual unit, and can roll for revival after combat. However, they require more ticks to create)
[Blood for the Bloody Spade!] (The Order can not produce military tokens passively, but can gain them in combat instead)
1. Bring the remaining K'hua'ii into the fold, or into death.
2. Practice fighting with fewer limbs.
3. Mutant warrior K'hua'ii
>>
File: sketch-1491240500794.png (183KB, 1080x1548px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1491240500794.png
183KB, 1080x1548px
Rolled 14, 60, 93 = 167 (3d100)

>>1332878
Rolls, name and pic... wow.
>>
File: kektemple.png (29KB, 560x573px) Image search: [Google]
kektemple.png
29KB, 560x573px
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>Faction Name:
The Shadilay Republic
>Colour:
Green
>Fluff:
The Shadilay Republic is a nation of highly advanced magic using frogpeople worshipping a primordial god of chaos. Their religion revolves around numerology, and thus certain numbers are sacred to the frogpeople, especially repeating digits. However, the frogpeople are very withdrawn and isolated, and prone to screeching outbursts when outsiders ("norm'e" in the Shadilay tongue) encroach upon their territory. They also have poor social skills. However, their magic ability is unparalleled.
>Military:
1 [Watchfrog (INF)(x1)]
>Techs:
>Quirks:
[Praise Kek] (Any rolls that gets natural dubs (excluding nat100s) gains a additonal tick of progress.)
[REMOVE NORMIES] (Due to meme exploitation, the Shadilay Republic can not exchange techs with other factions)

1. Build a great temple to Kek which will give a boost to our meme magic and allow us to pray to Kek to get more meme magic spells
>>
File: memeportal.png (26KB, 560x573px) Image search: [Google]
memeportal.png
26KB, 560x573px
>>1333267

2. Next build a portal to the realm of chaos so that we can A) summon Kek in times of need and B) Boost our magic through the roof. We don't possess the magic to activate it yet but we can still build the gateway
>>
File: wall.png (20KB, 996x573px) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
20KB, 996x573px
Rolled 28, 86 = 114 (2d100)

>>1333267

3. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our frog children. Build a great, great wall to keep out the fucking normies.

Also dice for >>1333277
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 640x960px
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1332594
Grand Duke Picasso IV decides to construct his legacy in the form of a university. Surly this shall attract many to be scholars to this fine land and thus extend its influence.
>>
>>1333289
Mittens Peircedlung, who literally has a silver spike in a hole in his chest, approaches the wall of Shadilay. He calls up to the frogs, "Yon, faggots! The Order of the Bloody Spade would be willing to do battle on thine behalf in return for tendies or other goods for our prosperity. Elsewise we may ever be available to accept bounty of thou such refered "norm'e" foes"
>>
>>1333418
Friendly reminder that you have two other actions that need to be rolled. I'm informing you of this, so that you don't fall behind.
>>
>>1333432

One of the watchfrogs stares angrily at the cat from behind the scaffolding of the great wall under construction. "Almighty Kek will crush bluepilled cucks and put them in concentration camp where they belong. We maybe call on you if we really have to but not yet, must gain blessing of Kek first before we strike down bluepill cucks."
>>
>>1333738
"Allmighty? ALL MIGHTY!? YOU FOOL! THE K'HUA'II HOLD GREAT AMOUNTS OF THE LIMITED RESOURCE OF MIGHT! THE VERY IDEA THAT AN ENTITY COULD HAVE ALL THE MIGHT IS PREPOSTEROUS! Your "Kek" may be mighty, but it is finite, mark my words." And with that, Mittens storms off.
>>
Since I forgot to double-check, I am saying right here that the Pepe frogs here >>1333267 also get [Meme Magic I], since I forgot that (most) factions get either three techs, or two and a settlement.
>>
File: tegaki.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
24KB, 400x400px
Rolled 8, 79 = 87 (2d100)

>>1333639
Ah, thank you.
A scouting party is sent West along the coast with the instructions of setting up post where the lands bounties are plentiful and beneficial to the civilised life of our Grand Duchy.
The Grand Duke Picasso IV orders the cultivation of several new timber orchards.
>>
File: Round 1.png (435KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Round 1.png
435KB, 1000x1000px
Rolled 66, 29, 42 = 137 (3d100)

>>1322298
>1
Lets expand the farms. We'll need more herbs for teas, salves and magic.

>2
We'll need more wood to make fine coffins and others crafts. Get to work on a lumber mill.

>3
Send a patrol to keep the land safe and look for people in need. Lend a hand and make a friend.

----

I hope it's alright to do the image all in one. I see others are doing a pic a action.
>>
>>1336602
It says to draw something and it will give a +10 to relevant actions, note the plural, I think it's fine.
>>
>>1336709
Ah, now I see it. I only remembered the draw something part.
>>
(Map not included this turn, but will be included in the next turn)

>>1332773
-[Sketchia Family]-[8]-
>Tokens:
[Military (4+1pt)] [Cultural (4+1pt)]
>Military:
>Techs:
[Feudalism I] [Mercenaries I]
>Settlements:
-[Unnamed Villa]
>Quirks:
[Throne's Heir] (The NPC domains respect the Sketchia family in spite of being ruled by a bastard, thanks being of royal blood connected to Kingbloke Drawfag. They will be more friendly with your people.)
[A Bastard's a Bastard] (However, if the Sketchia family gains too much power, or attack a NPC settlement, the former friends will become hostile to his rule, and will respond with aggression.)

>>1332802
Progress forwards barracks and a igloo for supplies was made, however the foundations for the first attempt at a terraformer floated away from the coast and out of reach, having been built on a iceberg.
>[2/4] Progress for the Barracks, [1/3] Progress for the igloo.

>>1332878
After scouts were sent out, it turns out that basically all the K'hua'ii were in the order, as they are non-existent outside the Order's borders. Meanwhile, the martial arts of not using all their limbs started to take off, and a stable batch of K'hua'ii mutants were produced from preforming mutagens on 'willing' test subjects.
>[2/3] progress for [Martial Arts I], and add 1 [Stable K'hua'ii Mutant(INF)(K'hua'ii)(x1.5)] (-1pt military tokens in upkeep) to Military.

>>1333267
The temple to praise Kek would be raised, meme curators chiseling the finest memes upon the slabs it is made out of. Meanwhile, fueled by the sight of 6-limbed cat-like normies, the walls got ten feet higher!
>[3/4] progress for the Temple, and add [Small Walls (Centralist Shadilay)] to your stats.

>>1333418
Not much was done about the university, nor the settlement of the north. However, the cultivation of timber was done, providing the means for wood-based constructions.
>Add [Woodworking I] to your tech.

>>1336602
With the patrol sent out, those who joined in hoped to meet some friendly faces. However, all but a few exceptions of the villages were fearful of the undead that accompanied the patrolling necromancers. Thankfully, however, they didn't do anything hostile to them, and efforts back in the bastion town weren't put to waste.
>[2/3] progress forwards [Agriculture I] and [1/3] progress forwards [Woodworking I].

In addition, can >>1332802 >>1333418 and >>1336602 make sure to copy and use the stat sheets I posted over at >>1332593 and >>1332594 to help keep track of who has what, and the likes.
>>
Rolled 22, 76, 46 = 144 (3d100)

>>1339963
>Tokens:
[Military (2-1pt)] [Cultural (4+1pt)]
>Techs:
>Military:
1 [Unnamed K'hua'ii Unit(INF)(K'hua'ii)(x1.5)] 1 [ Stable K'hua'ii Mutant(INF)(K'hua'ii)(x1.5)]
>Settlements:
-[Unnamed Stronghold]
>Quirks:
Ungoing: martial arts [2/3]
1. Finish martial arts.
2. Expand east and west, violently, and just enough to touch the sea on either side.
3. Kill penguins, not for any real reason, we're just bored. K'hua'ii don't do bored.
>>
File: sketch-1491437925800.png (415KB, 1080x1548px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1491437925800.png
415KB, 1080x1548px
>>1340043
Cunt.
>>
File: noot noot.png (48KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
noot noot.png
48KB, 300x900px
Rolled 88, 8, 71 = 167 (3d100)

-[Pingu]-[2]-
>Tokens:
>Military:
1 [Unnamed Unit(INF)(x2)]
>Techs:
>Quirks:
[Penguin-step] (Due to the militant culture of the Pengu, their units are superior to other factions, but cost more in military upkeep.)
[Heatstroke] (Military action in the bottom half of the map, outside of their territory, will suffer a penalty.)

#################################

>Action 1
Construct barracks

>Action 2
Research Flame Thrower

>Action 3
Pingu Colonists to swim to the North Western Island to establish a new military base.
>>
File: turn2.png (57KB, 875x1640px) Image search: [Google]
turn2.png
57KB, 875x1640px
Rolled 17, 93, 94 = 204 (3d100)

>Faction Name:
The Shadilay Republic
>Colour:
Green
>Fluff:
The Shadilay Republic is a nation of highly advanced magic using frogpeople worshipping a primordial god of chaos. Their religion revolves around numerology, and thus certain numbers are sacred to the frogpeople, especially repeating digits. However, the frogpeople are very withdrawn and isolated, and prone to screeching outbursts when outsiders ("norm'e" in the Shadilay tongue) encroach upon their territory. They also have poor social skills. However, their magic ability is unparalleled.
>Military:
1 [Watchfrog (INF)(x1)]
>Buildings
Small Walls (Central Shadilay)
>Techs:
>Quirks:

1. Kek demands that his temple be made, and it shall be so.
2. The portal designs didn't work so well, so the priests of Kek have come up with a new design, forgoing the "mystic and mysterious" aesthetic for the "death and brimstone" one. This is sure to please Kek and allow us to summon beings of great power straight from Kek's realm. (+Meme Magic I)
3. Kek wills that a mighty dome called the Autismodrome be built to research new technologies and innovations.
>>
File: Soon.png (360KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Soon.png
360KB, 1152x648px
Rolled 19, 89, 30 = 138 (3d100)

>>1339963
-[Grógaldr]-[4]-
>Tokens:
>Military:
1 [Unnamed Necromancer Unit(INF)(Necro)(x1.5)]
>Techs:
[Necromancy I] [Hostpitality I]
>Settlement:
-[Unnamed Township]
>Quirks:
[The Walking Dead] (After combat, if there is a unit tagged with 'Necro' still alive, then they can roll a d6 to try to revive the units who died on both sides to join Grógaldr.)
[Only a Second Chance] (Units that are tagged 'Undead' have their total strength cut in half.)

[2/3] progress forwards [Agriculture I] and [1/3] progress forwards [Woodworking I]

>1
Well back to it. I can taste the fine tea already,

>2
Soon we'll have an tireless supply of lumber. Shambling it's way to new works.

>3
Dam it goes to show we still have a long way to go till people will change.

Still we must not give up. Trouble comes in this time will out Kingbloke. Lets keep our eyes open.
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>1339963
>Not much was done about the university, nor the settlement of the north.
That's fine, it's the plan that counts. In the meantime Picastile shall invest in education in
1. the scientific/alchemical arts (in Picastile no distinction between science and magic {similar to real world mediaeval understandings} and everything is art).
2. the engineering arts.
Previously, portions of collected tax would be allocated as tribute to Kingbloke Drawfag in return for peacekeeping. Now that the death of Kingbloke Drawfag has ended the peace of Drawtopia, Picastile must be able to defend itself from rising factions who wouldn't mind razing a few 'Far King Gnomies' (some of the few travellers from the west who inspired the plans for a scouting expedition also detailed brief glimpses of what appeared to be strange green creatures and oddly aggressive whispers. Whatever they are, they would be slightly mistaken. Although the lands lie far to the East, it is a duchy, not a kingdom and of abstract representations of men, not gnomes) Regardless, this calls for a more organised and state centralised military.
>>
Rolled 33, 74, 13 = 120 (3d100)

>>1344873
Darnit, forgot to roll.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1332594
Thought this was a Dead Quest, whew.

Build a Fortified Wall
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1347943
Send a messages to all other factions about trading Vietnamese Rice Drawings. Build pathways to other neutral factions that accept the trades
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>1347944

Scout the surroundings for new settlements
>>
>>1347944
Take care to protect those rice drawings. We've heard rumours from travellers of strange green things with "no more flags".
>>
>>1347944
The fuck is this pacifist bullshit!
>>
File: catering-chicken-fingers.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
catering-chicken-fingers.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>1347944

Rumors begin circulating about the mysterious rice drawings. "Maybe these people okay, if we make them happy maybe they be our gee eff." "No faggot, they're probably a bunch of fucking stacies." Argument ensues for some time.

Soon a short letter scribbled in awful handwriting is sent back to the Order of the Lavender. "Gib tendies, then we talk."
>>
File: 2.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>1340043
The Martial Arts training got a bit tied up, inbetween the expansion of territory eastwards, and a warband of the recently created K'hua'ii Mutants being sent northwards to stir up some conflicts with the sea-living birds.
>Territory expanded, and Warband sent. ETA two turns.

>>1341540
In spite of the hardship of settling new lands without having neither a ship nor supplies to support the colonial penguins, a small portion of the lands there was taken by the coast. Meanwhile, in celebration of the newly built barracks, those in charge in creating the flame throwers gave them a test run. They didn't survive, and thousands in the south-west lost their homes.
>Territory lost in the mainland, but gained in the colony. Add [Unnamed Barracks] as a Settlement.

>>1341773
Yet, the frogs procrastinated on the construction of the temple (like what I did with this update), instead focusing on getting both the dome and portal built.
>Add both [Edge Portal] and [Autismodrome] to your building tab.

>>1343173
Just before the latest patrol started their return to the town, they almooooost saw something of interest.

Almost, it was instead nothing of interest. At least the production of lumber is now a thing.
>Add [Woodworking I] to Techs.

>>1344873
>Now that the death of Kingbloke Drawfag has ended the peace of Drawtopia, Picastile must be able to defend itself from rising factions who wouldn't mind razing a few 'Far King Gnomies'
Last time I checked, I was still alive. Anyway, outside of a failed roll at making military, the alchemical and engineering arts progressed somewhat, the latter moreso.
>[1/3] progress forwards [Alchemy I], and add [Engineering I] to Techs.

>>1347943
A outer perimeter of walls were built to provide additional defence for the Stronghold, as scouts were sent out to discover new, 'NPC' settlements around the known, mapped world. This was done in thanks to the expansive road network constructed to aid the transfer of Rice Drawings and the likes.
>Add [Perimeter Walls] to the [Stronghold] you have.
>NEW QUIRK:
+[All Roads lead to Tokyo] (Trade between you and other factions (Player-controlled or otherwise) are automatic successes, and friendly infantry can move to and from the Stronghold in a single turn.)
>>
File: Poorly Drawn Update.png (18KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Poorly Drawn Update.png
18KB, 600x800px
>>1349552
And here's the updated map.

Friendly reminder to >>1347943 and >>1344873 to keep track of their stat sheets so that they can know what they have, and >>1343173 >>1341773 and >>1341540 to keep in mind their per-turn increase/decrease in tokens.
>>
File: sketch-1491701443283.png (291KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1491701443283.png
291KB, 1080x1920px
>>1349558
>Tokens:
[Military (1-1pt)] [Cultural (5+1pt)]
>Techs:
>Military:
1 [Bloody Spade Fanatic(INF)(K'hua'ii)(x1.5)] 1 [ Stable K'hua'ii Mutant(INF)(K'hua'ii)(x1.5)]
>Settlements:
-[Unnamed Stronghold]
>Quirks:
Ungoing: martial arts [2/3]
1. Expand west
2. Emergency left turn on account of these guys are closer.
3. Begin project "titan" aka, project "gigantic mutant K'hua'ii" [Mutagenics I]
>>
File: freeze.png (25KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
freeze.png
25KB, 900x900px
>>1347944

"Hostile bomb truck approaching! Destroy it!"
>>
File: spawn_more_overlords.png (46KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
spawn_more_overlords.png
46KB, 300x900px
Rolled 11, 86, 67 = 164 (3d100)

[Pingu]-[2]-
>Tokens:
[Military (4+0.5pt)] [Cultural (5+1pt)]
>Military:
1 [Rifle Penguin(INF)(x2)]
>Techs:
>Quirks:

>Buildings
[Barracks] [Igloo 1/3]

>Action 1
Contruct Igloo

>Action 2
Use the barracks to focus on spawning more Rifle Penguins

>Action 3
Reasearch Machine Gun
>>
File: tegaki.png (72KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
72KB, 400x600px
Rolled 94, 86, 62 = 242 (3d100)

>>1349552
"Forgive us, great Kingbloke Drawfag, for we had no idea that you were still alive! Please forgive us, for it was rumour'd that you had passed on and we had not heard word from you for a considerable period of time. Of course it makes sense now that the continued peace in our Duchy was obviously due to your magnificent governance of the lands of Drawtopia and its people, to which we are profoundly grateful. We would be honour'd to...."
>>1349558
"...Oh! O-of course! It shall be done immediately, your Majesty."
-[Duchy of Picastile]-[5]-
>Tokens:
[Military (5+1pt)] [Cultural (5+1pt)] [Duke's Orders (2+.5pt)]
(by the way, are tokens added upon the turn when I make it? {i.e. should I be on 6,6,2.5 or 5,5,2 at the moment?})
>Military:
1 [Unnamed Unit (INF)(x1)]
>Techs:
[Artistry I] [Feudalism I] [Mercantilism I] [Woodworking I] [Engineering I]
Pending: [Alchemy I 1/3]
>Quirks:
[The Art of Artistry] (Spending cultural tokens gives twice the amount of ticks, but extra military units cost culture in upkeep in addition to military token)
[Independent Duchy] (Due to already established history, Picastile can spend special 'Duke's Orders' tokens on any actions they want. However, such independence endures hatred from Kingbloke's NPC domains)
>"Well, well, well, what's all this then?"
"Oh fair and noble Grand Duke Picasso, we are writing a report to his Majesty, Kingbloke Drawfag, apologising for believing he was deceased."
>"Isn't he?"
"No, my Liege. He appears to be in positively good health."
>"He's not upset at anything is he? I mean, in his letter has he mentioned any specified matters that he feels might care for, *cough*, some sort of explanation?"
"To keep better track of the Duchy's statistics. Prithee, were thee expecting an important notification?"
>"Oh, no, it's nothing! Anyway, erm, tell him I said hi!"
"Of course, Sire."
>"Oh an while you're at it:"
1. Organise another mission to establish settlement in bountiful land to the west.

2. Send a party to negotiate trade and establish relations with >>1347944. Though mercantilism is a principle of Picastile's economy, so too are the arts important to its culture. Expanding the realm of inspiration will deepen our artistic practice.

3. Organise for studies to be conducted and documented on the arts of The Order of Lavender.

"I shall organise for your requests to be undertaken immediately, my Liege!"
>>
File: tegaki.png (24KB, 400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
24KB, 400x1200px
Rolled 5, 89, 23 = 117 (3d100)

-[Order of the Lavender]-[3]-
>Tokens:
[Military (3+1pt)] [Cultural (3+0pt)]
>Military:
1 [Ninja Melee(INF)(x1)]
>Techs:
[Swordfighting I] [Fortification I]
>Settlements:
-[Edo Stronghold]+[Perimeter Walls]
>Quirks:
[Amazonian Guard] (The order's military gains a bonus to defensive military actions, yet requires a additonal tick to recruit and upgrade.)
[Weeaboos] (The order can not produce cultural tokens on their own, and instead must rely on gaining them via other factions)
[All Roads lead to Tokyo] (Trade between you and other factions (Player-controlled or otherwise) are automatic successes, and friendly infantry can move to and from the Stronghold in a single turn.)

>>1347978
We have tons of Rice Drawings for Exportation

>>1348407
Being smart.

>>1348704
We will produce Exportation-Grade Tendies for you. Soon.

>>1350049
We dont appreciate our trucks with Rice Drawings being destroyed. But we understand.

Actions!
>Research the art of walking in the shadows and creating stealth units!

>Investigate the city in the middle of the map, east of our territory!

>Send 2 artisans to the people of Picastille. >>1351522
>>
File: memez.png (70KB, 870x1607px) Image search: [Google]
memez.png
70KB, 870x1607px
Rolled 15, 32, 92 = 139 (3d100)

>Faction Name:
The Shadilay Republic
>Colour:
Green
>Fluff:
[Military (5+1pt)] [Cultural (6+1.5pt)]
>Military:
1 [Watchfrog (INF)(x1)]
>Buildings
Small Walls (Central Shadilay), Autismodrome, Edge Gate
>Techs:
>Quirks:

1. No tendies until you finish that temple!
2. The gate is done, and the first of the summonings from the Edge Gate will now commence! First on the list is an extremely powerful meme...one with the blessing of Kek himself...a great and powerful leader, feared yet respected by all. That leader is none other than the legendary Donald J. Trump.
(Rolling to try to get Donald Trump in his meme form as a powerful hero unit - because Trump is a powerful meme)
3. Start researching mind control magic to redpill all the cucks and normies out there
>>
File: poorly drawn rally.png (72KB, 420x440px) Image search: [Google]
poorly drawn rally.png
72KB, 420x440px
Rolled 22, 36, 76 = 134 (3d100)

>Faction Name:
The Sketchia Family
>Colour:
Grey
>Fluff:
Robert Sketchia, the bastard son of Kingbloke Drawfag sees these factions rising up to claim his fathers land but these lands are his birthrite. Supported by his mother, the noble Lady Sketchia, her 10 noble children and their armies, Robert begins his quest to make claim to the realm.

>Tokens:
[Military (4+1pt)] [Cultural (4+1pt)]
>Techs:
[Feudalism I] [Mercenaries I]
>Military:
>Settlements:
-[Unnamed Villa]
>Quirks:
[Throne's Heir] (The NPC domains respect the Sketchia family in spite of being ruled by a bastard, thanks being of royal blood connected to Kingbloke Drawfag. They will be more friendly with your people.)
[A Bastard's a Bastard] (However, if the Sketchia family gains too much power, or attack a NPC settlement, the former friends will become hostile to his rule, and will respond with aggression.)

1-3. gather the leaders off the surrounding (npc) factions in a room and rally them behind the bastard banner. If they agree to fight for me or provide support for those that do fight, they are promised with much greater claims of land that they will lord over when we win back the realm
>>
>>1351534

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0
>>
File: Turn 3.png (435KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 3.png
435KB, 1152x648px
Rolled 55, 94, 67 = 216 (3d100)

>>1343173
-[Grógaldr]-[4]- {MC} Dark Pruple

>Tokens:
[Military (4+0.5pt)] [Cultural (5+1pt)] [2 turns of growth]
>Military:
1 [James, The Necromancer Unit(INF)(Necro)(x1.5)]
>Techs:
[Necromancy I] [Hostpitality I] [Woodworking I]
>Settlement:
-[Unnamed Township]
>Quirks:

[2/3] progress forwards [Agriculture I]

>1
Rise plants, rise from your seeds!

>2
Now that our minds are ready with knowledge. We shall work on our master coffins and maybe some other goods to gift.

>3
Alright James, Keep at the patrol. Find those that need help and keep us up to date on the world around us.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.