[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REVENGE on Babysitter!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: qjxd6Mt.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qjxd6Mt.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>6 Years ago your babysitter made your life a living hell.
>Now with the power of your grandfathers pocketwatch you've gone back to the past with a brilliant plan!
>You're going to get her to fall in love with you, and when she does you're going to break her heart.

>You approach her as she's walking along one day.
>You stop in front of you.
>She doesn't pay you any mind as she approaches with her CD player in hand and earphones in her ears.
>You shout out,
"Excuse me but, I think I know you from somewhere."
>She takes off her headphones stopping and looking at you.
>"Uh, what?"
"I just, I think I've seen you somewhere before?"
>"Buzz off, I'm trying to get home."
>She puts in her earbuds again.
"Wait I uh-"
>She sighs taking them out again.
>"You got fucking hearing issues or something buddy? I said scram!"
"Alright, I mean, you're just real pretty is all."
>She raises an eyebrow.
>"Ok, you've got my attention. Now what do you really want?"
------------------

1. "N-nothing, I just think you're super pretty is all, let's be friends!"

2. "Don't want nothing, just wanna hang out."

3. "I wanna fuck you so hard your eyes come out of your sockets."
>>
>>1321950
>2. "Don't want nothing, just wanna hang out."
Play it cool
>>
>>1321950
>1. "N-nothing, I just think you're super pretty is all, let's be friends!"
>>
>6 Years ago your babysitter made your life a living hell.
>Now with the power of your grandfathers pocketwatch you've gone back to the past

implying this isn't the reason she ruined our life because our future broke her heart

2. "Don't want nothing, just wanna hang out."
>>
>>1322042
self*
>>
>>1322042
>anon figures out the shamalama twist before the second post
nice
>>
>>1321985
>>1322042
"Don't want nothing, just wanna hang out."
>She scoffs.
>"And what makes you think I want to hang out with you?"
>You don't really know what to say.
>She grits her teeth.
>You've got 3 mulligan buttons on the side of the watch. It rewrites time to just a short time before.
>You can only use each button one time though.
>It'd be a shame to have to use them all up on the first run.
"S-so is it a 'yes' or what?"
>She shrugs.
>"Maybe some other time. I'm in a bad mood today."
"Uh ok. What about tomorrow?"
>She's already begun walking away.
>Damn, did you fuck this up already?
---------
>It's the next day.
>You're peering in the window as your babysitter is filing her nails on the couch.
>Your younger self is inside doing chores.
"I hate chores, can't I just say I'm sorry?"
>She shoots your younger self an intimidating glare.
>"You sure you wanna get on my bad side little man?"
"N-no.."
>"Fuck off and keep scrubbing then."
>Your younger self sighs.
>As you hear those words it's like you've lived it all over again.
>The rage builds up watching her smug little face.
--------------

>It's later after she gets off from her babysitting duties.
"Hey."
>"Look, I just don't think I'll have time to hang out today."
>Suddenly she gets a call on her phone.
>She picks it up.
>"This is Allison."
>"Yeah, I'm done."
>She waits listening to the other end.
>"Actually, something just came up."
>Click.
"Uh, who was that?"
>"Mom wants me to go to church tonight. I'm not about to sit around and listen to some old fart read the bible for an hour."
"Uh huh.."
>"You're on, uh whatever your name is. You wanted to hang out right? Take me somewhere fun."
------
Crap, my name is Anon, but I think it'd be too suspicious to have the same name as the kid she's babysitting. What is my Alias?

Where should I take her?

>Go to the Movies with her.

>Take her to your Apartment setup.

>Take a walk around town with her.
>>
How old could we possibly be if we had a babysitter 6 years ago? Like, 13 or 14?
>>
>>1322163
We need to be active in this relationship. Taking her to a movie wouldn't let us talk, and bringing her over might send the wrong message.
>>
>>1322163
>>Take a walk around town with her.
> Ask if there's a reason she's a total bitch.
>>
>>1322163
she doesn't seem like a movie person and giving her Descartes on the second encounter is too soon in my view
>>
>>1322163
Your alias is Craig. Take a walk.
>>
>>1322173
>>1322175
>>1322193
>>1322224

"My name, it's uh, Craig
>"Craig huh?"
"We can take a walk around town if you want."
>"Alright, let's go."
--------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

>>It's later, you're listening to her music on her CD player.
>"So, what kinda shit you into Craig?"
"Uh.. You know, Cigarettes, athletic stuff, um.. Cars?"
>"Typical. Hey you got a smoke?"
"U-uh, I'm out."
>She laughs.
>"Heh, tough shit huh?"
>She pulls out a cigarette.
>She lights it up.
>She takes a drag as you walk blowing out a puff off smoke.
"Why are you such a bitch?"
>She seems surprised.
>There's silence as you continue walking with her.
"Hey sor-"
>"With sweet talk like that I'm sure you're a real ladykiller huh Craig?"
"It's just-"
>"Maybe I'm not the greatest person ever, but it's not like I asked you to judge me you fucking prick."
---------

>0. Hit the mulligan button

>1. "I'm an idiot, I'm sorry."

>2. "You're the biggest bitch I've ever met. And I mean that. Now answer the question, why are you such an irredeemable cunt?"
>>
>>1322286
>1. "I'm an idiot, I'm sorry."
We have to get her to like us and grow dependent before we grind her into the dust.
>>
>>1322286
>you're right, I'm sorry. I don't even know that much about you, so why don't you tell me?
>>
maybe I was a bit blunt. I'm just curious as to why you act like that and honestly I wasn't judging you I was just stating the obvious (Insert smug smile) .
>>
>>1322292
>>1322353
>>1322362
"I'm an idiot, I'm sorry. I don't even know that much about you, so why don't you tell me?"
>She's quiet.
>"Buy me dinner or get lost asshole."
>You sigh.
>You won a small local lottery of 20 thousand dollars to cover your expenses.
"W-what are you in the mood for?"
>"Get me some Taco Bell, I'm starving."
-------
>You go to taco bell.
>She ordered Cinnamon Twists and a Beef Cruchito.
>You're sitting down at the table.
"So uh, we good now?"
>"Nope, but thanks for the free dinner asshole."
>You sigh.
>Dating your babysitter is every bit as awful as you thought it would be and then some.
>"Yo quiero taco bell."
>She says smacking her lips.
>Is she trying to annoy you?
"Ok, maybe I was a bit blunt. I'm just curious as to why you act like that and honestly I wasn't judging you, I was just stating the obvious."
>You force a smug grin.
>She wipes her mouth.
>"You don't wanna know. I know what you're trying to do anyway."
"H-huh?"
>"Yeah, you think I was born yesterday?"
>You sweat nervously.
"W-what do you mean?"
>"Trying to get on my goodside so you can get into my pants. God you're so transparent it's ridiculous."
"O-oh, that."
>"Nice guys don't exist. They pretend to be innocent, and when you let them in, they walk all over you."
--------

1. "I-i'm not like that, I'm a totally super nice guy I swear."

2. "What do you mean nice guys don't exist, of course they do."

3. "So is that it? You got burned by some punk and that's why you're a bitch?"
>>
>>1322436
>>
>>1322436
I honestly wasn't trying to be nice I just wanted know why you act like that, so your boy friend probably your first dumped you after sleeping with you. well I guess that explains it, but what are you going to do now bat for the other side, find a not nice guy, or just die alone like an old spinster with a ton of cats.
>>
>>1322436
3., then 2.

"I might not be the nicest guy around, or even close to a good talker with ladies, but that doesn't mean I can't just get to know someone."

I'm not sure what our character is like, but it looks like he's close to spilling spaghetti and is way too nervous at being discovered as a time traveler.
We could play off any physical similarities with our past self as being the older brother or cousin of ourself or something, not like time travelling is the first conclusion she'll come to.
>>
>>1322473
>>1322518
>>1322542
"So is that it? You got burned by some punk and that's why you're a bitch?"
>"Maybe, maybe not. Why do you care?"
"I'm just trying to get to know you."
>"You're taking a lot of your time to get to know someone you frequently describe as a bitch."
>She has a valid point.
>You're not sure what to say.
>She sips her drink.
>She pulls the straw out of her drink and flicks the drips of soda out of the end onto you.
"Hey!"
>"Cry about it. Aww whats the matter, don't like getting wet?"
>You wanna take your drink and just dump it on her.
>Is it worth a mulligan at this point?
>No.
>"You act like such a stiff but then you call me a bitch out of nowhere. You're a real prick."
"I might not be the nicest guy around, or even close to a good talker with ladies, but that doesn't mean I can't just get to know someone."
>"No, you're certainly not a gentleman that's for sure."
>She stirs her straw around in her drink staring wistfully out the window.
"I honestly wasn't trying to be nice I just wanted know why you act like that, so your boyfriend probably your first dumped you after sleeping with you. Well I guess that explains it, but what are you going to do now bat for the other side, find a not nice guy, or just die alone like an old spinster with a ton of cats."
>"I dunno. Never really thought about it."
"What do you mean?"
>"What am I supposed to do? Just smile, go to church? Babysit for someones kid? It's just not me."
"Why do you do it?"
>"Irony? Sometimes I like to play the part. Other times I just don't care."
"You don't care?"
>"I should go."
"What? Right now?"
>"I don't want to see you again, but hey, thanks for the free meal."
>She leaves without even throwing away her garbage.
--------------------------

0. Mulligan

>Write in
>>
is the write in for how far we want to go back
>>
>>1322652
It can be.
>>
>>1322672
how far back dose it go one post I guess
>>
>>1322714
It has the capacity to go back one entire day. But you can specify exactly how far back you want to go if it's less than a day.
>>
>>1322727
ok lets go to just before we call her a bitch in this post >>1322286
also how did we get 6 years back to the past if we can only go back a day
>>
>>1322752
>Pressing the button you warp back in time to the moment before calling her a bitch.
------------------------------

>She takes a drag as you walk blowing out a puff off smoke.

---------------------------------------

What will you do?
>>
>>1322811
She just asked us what our interests are. Might as well follow up asking about her interests.
>>
>>1323197

this works
>>
>>1322752
I didn't notice that one of us prompted to call her a bitch when we decided to take a walk at >>1322175. I wouldn't be surprised if Anon was fumbling so much because he didn't spend any time cooling off in between meetings with the girl he hates so much.

Spend some time to cool down and mentally prep ourselves while we wait for her to finish her cigarette, maybe just enjoy the sights a bit, then do what >>1323197 said.
>>
>>1323197
yeah this
>>
What if anon actually did find a Mulligan watch and is using us to find the best way to make it happen?

>"It's been on my mind a bit. I want to apologise for lying earlier. I don't really smoke, you were just so pretty that I wanted to look cool."
>>
>>1323197
>>1323216
>>1323393
>>1323558
>>1323708
>It's cloudy outside.
>You're walking along through town with her.
>You hate her with such a strong passion.
>Who cares if she had a jerk boyfriend?
>Honestly considering how much of a bitch she is, you'd feel bad for any real boyfriend of hers.
>"You ok dude?"
"What?"
>"I mean, not like I care, you've just been kind of angrily looking at the ground for a few minutes. You're not that pissed off that I didn't loan you a cigarette are you?"
"It's been on my mind a bit. I want to apologize for lying earlier. I don't really smoke, you were just so pretty that I wanted to look cool."
She laughs.
>"Look cool for me? You don't need to. I only started smoking after my boyfriend got me into it."
"He did?"
>"Yeah."
"Uh, so what about your interests?"
>She looks up at the cloudy sky above.
>"I like to swim, and skateboard. Sometimes I also like to go hiking."
"So you're really outdoorsy?"
>"I guess. I don't like being cooped up for too long."
"Church is real boring for that reason too then huh?"
>She sighs sinking her head down a bit.
>"Let's not talk about church."
"Fair enough."
>"Haven't seen you around at all, you go to high school, or are you in college?"
"Graduated last year."
>"Oh so you're in-between then? I'm a senior right now."
"A senior then?"
>"Can't wait till I graduate, then I can get the hell out of here."
"What's the rush?"
>"My parents are a real drag."
>Her stomach suddenly growls.
---------

What will you do?
>>
>>1324369
"You up for taco bell? My treat."
>>
>>1324369
>>1324381
Support, she wanted it before and we can probably do better by anticipating what she wants in advance.
>>
File: Twists.png (119KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Twists.png
119KB, 400x400px
>>1324381
>>1324398
"You up for taco bell? My treat."
>She turns to you.
>Her peach colored eyes seem spellbound if only for a moment.
>"Man, it's like you read my mind."
"Just a coincidence. Shall we?"
>She nods.
----------
>You're sitting down at the Taco bell.
>She ordered Cinnamon Twists and a Beef Cruchito.
>You're sitting down at the table.
"So this uh, boyfriend, what was he like?"
>She crunches on a cinnamon twist.
>"A wannabe nice-guy, and that's all you need to know."
"Yeah. Sounds like the kind of guy you would hate."
>She raises an eyebrow.
>"What do you mean?"
"I-i just mean.. You don't seem like the type who just wants to fall in line, or stay in one place for too long."
>She seems surprised as she stares down at the table.
>"It's true. I don't like to fall in line. Maybe I am a little bit of a nonconformist."
>Theres nonconformity and malicious intent. Yours is in the latter you bitch..
>Suddenly you feel something against your lips.
>Its a cinnamon twist.
>You open your mouth as she puts the twist inside.
>You chew the twist.
>"It's nice having someone like you to talk to."
"O-oh?"
>"So tell me, what's your favorite thing about me so far?"
-------------------------
>>
>>1325373
"I would say how straightforward and honest you seem, you haven't been beating around the bush from what I've seen. Plus managing to make that work with pulling twists and turns around the corner, like the one you did just now! Must take some work to pull off."
>>
Is this Masamune-kun-no-revenge but with Vicky as the Love Interest? Writing in option.

>Screw this stupid, convoluted and contrived plan. Use your newfound time travel ability to go Professor Zoom on this Bitch.
>>
>>1325373
Supporting >>1325417
>>
>>1325426
I was thinking we do that once we fail this run and figure to just bypass the walls instead, although I don't know about Masamune-kun-no-revenge or much about Professor Zoom.
>>
>>1325450
Masamune-Kun is practically this quest minus time travel. Professor Zoom is, well... Better for you to find out on your own as to not cheapen the beauty of discovering him.
>>
>>1325450
>much about Professor Zoom.
IT WAS ME, BARRY
>>
>>1325373
>"You're so twisted"
>>
I don't know why you'd revert a day after a minor setback when you could completely fuck everything up then do it.
>>
>>1328912
Well it only goes back a day
>>
So, when are we going to use shounen spirit to break the limits of Grandpa's watch in order to utterly ruin her life?
>>
>>1328723
Let's save that pun for later, since we're already using one pun in this prompt. Can’t burn through our entire supply in one go.

>>1329513
Once our Grandpa tells us the ability to go back in time was in us all along, and we just had to believe in ourselves with the power of PETTY VENGEANCE to do so.
>>
>>1330147
kkk senpai
>>
>>1329457
The point is there was plenty more time to mess around and learn a bit more. See exactly what her church was like if she went there, or find out where she'd go to avoid it. Do her parents have enough pull on her that she'd try to make it back? If not, what excuses would she make and how would they be taken?

Hours and hours of potential consequence-free info and ammunition. Gotta make the most of those opportunities.
>>
Looks like someone couldn't handle the quest not going to go like his favorite mango. Shit taste confirmed.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.