[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Life Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Bed, Ed, Bud..jpg (4KB, 165x90px) Image search: [Google]
Bed, Ed, Bud..jpg
4KB, 165x90px
This is a real life story, I just turned it into a story that dumb fucks, like you guys, can turn into a quest. Good luck.
(Character) 2 years ago I started working part time in a fast food restaurant. I was also going to college, I quit it 2 months after getting a "part-time" job. I was doing a job of 2 people alone, my manager hated me, my coworkers acted like they didn't, but in reality they hated me. This came to me after I left that job. One day, I asked a friend if they can sort me out some weed. When I came to her house, 2 other friends from work were there, brothers. After smoking a joint (or four) we went to a pub to get some food and a drink. One of the brothers recognized a waitress at this pub, they were friends, I offered her a joint since she said she smokes, she agreed. We waited for her after work, went to a nice calm spot and rolled. Only me and her smoked that joint, the 3 other people were just sitting and talking to eachother. Me and her were focused on ourselves. Everything else went as usually, we finished the joint, took a taxi, dropped her off first then we went back to the house to smoke. As soon as I come back home, I get a friends request on facebook. It's from her, a mixed race girl... A beautiful mixed race girl has just invited me on facebook, known her for 20 minutes. We start talking the same day, minutes after accepting the request. How was your day, did you enjoy, when are we meeting next, all the regular small talk. Next day is the day we meet. Got some food from my workplace, she was supposed to get a piercing with me, she never got it until today. We went to mine, smoked a joint on the roof, watched a movie, and this is where things started to get interesting. I tried to do it like in the movies, slowly moving my hand towards hers, she does the same. Thats my sign, every time I move my hand towards hers, so does she. "Just Grab it" - My mind says. So I did. I look at her. She looks at me. Movie kiss. As stupid as I am, I ask "Should I make the bed?". Response is confirmative. First bang. This has been going on for 2 weeks EVERYDAY. Suddenly, she goes on vacation. A week, no message, no pictures, no phone calls, nothing. Then she goes on and tells me how her "EXBOYFRIEND" has deppression and she doesnt want to see him thanks to that. So after she comes back, she fucks hers ex-boyfriends best friend. A week after she came back we meet, and we start over again. Wild Bangs, even wilder sex. This kept going for another week, BOOM, all of a sudden, this turns into a relationship thanks to our arguments. Later I find out that her "EX"-boyfriend, apparently she broke up with him long before she even met me, was, indeed, the one who sponsored her vacation, so he got to go with her. After I realised what she is, I left it how it was. Never messaged her, never saw her. Found a new job, since most people in this one thought that Im gonna steal her girlfriends, maybe even rape the managers.
>>
Here we go, the quest section. I have come to crossroads, left that new job, currently unemployed. I have so many things in life that I can do. Yet, knowing who I am, and what I do best, I don't know which road my life will take...

Think of small missions that this character can perform. The main mission will be revealed by me when I will be doing the quests that you guys request. Good Luck.
>>
dice+2d6
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.