[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lands of Four Seasons Quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1490895124190s.jpg (4KB, 163x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490895124190s.jpg
4KB, 163x250px
The Four Lands are rife with war, as Winterlands, fights the Springland for dominance. You will have a chance to change your destiny as chaos is abound and magic flourishes. What adventures will you have, and what people will you meet?

Define Gender
Male
Female

Homeland
Winterhold
Summerhome
Springhall
Autumnhearth
>>
File: cf215c8104731.560b752233ada.jpg (182KB, 782x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cf215c8104731.560b752233ada.jpg
182KB, 782x1200px
>>1320233
>Female
>Springhall
I made a mistake. Also, here's a bigger version, Homeros.
>>
>>1320233
Female
Autumnhearth
>>
>>1320233
>Male
>Springhall
Spring a best
>>
>>1320280
You wake up in the castle room you stayed in, today was a festival and as a Mornwood Lady you had to attend. You put on a green dress and start your day.

>What shall you do?
>>
>>1320306
Female and Spring selected.
>>
>>1320306
Brush your teeth.
>>
>>1320306
>Try to weasel out of attending the festival. Pretend to be sick or something.
>>
>>1320316
You go to the vanity with a bucket of water and use your tooth brush to clean your teeth as you feel more confident with a clean smile.

You admire your chocolate brown hair and dark green eyes. Your lithe form could attract most men even as an eighteen year old.
>>
>>1320324
You then try to pretend to be sick to which father does not buy, then forcing you to go have fun, and hopefully find a suitor.

>What shall you do?
>>
>>1320333
Go train with sword.

Maybe you should read some other quests and resume some other day?
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 155x218px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 155x218px
>>1320333
>Prepare a large bag for stashing food into
>Then go raid the food stalls
>>
>>1320338
You go into the training yard where you've been training with the captain of your household guard, Roy. You slash and slice as metal meets metal over and over again. You continue this for an hour or so until you finish, hot and a little tired.

>Better go get washed up
>Go get a bite to eat
>Go watch some performers
>Suggestions
>>
>>1320359
>>Go watch some performers
>>
>>1320362
Heading over to a stage you watch as fire breathers exhale flames and dance around flaming pots. You could feel your dress become sticky from your sweat caused by the great heat but they were exciting.

Soon night falls and you return to your room to prepare for supper as you look at some outfits.

>Wear Risqué dress
>A yellow and orange dress
>Wear practical clothes
>Other
>>
>>1320374
>Wear practical clothes
>And wash up
>>
>>1320386
You wash up in a bathtub and then put on some pants, shirt and leather jerkin on as you head on down to the dining hall, guests were seating themselves as you look at your father as he motions for you to come over.

>Sit by Father
>Sit with Nobles
>Sit with commoners
>Suggestions
>>
>>1320394
>Sit by Father
When does the plot start, QM?
>>
>>1320407
You go past the lesser people and sit by your high born father as he talks to you quietly, "Roan...War with the Winter Kings is inevitable. So I'm going to send you to your cousin farther west. I am to command the Oak Kings Vanguard."

>"But I don't want to leave you."
>"I will honor your wishes father."
>Storm off angry/frustrated.
>Suggestions
>>
>>1320419
>"But father, I can command and fight too."
>>
>>1320423
You protest to him of your martial ability but he was having none of it, "I'm sorry my child but your my only heir. The Mornwood name cannot be lost. I promised your mother I would protect you."

>"Fine, if it must be so."
>"But it still isn't fair!"
>Be silent.
>Suggestion
>>
>>1320434
>Be silent.
>Pout
>>
>>1320446
You get all peeved and pout cutely at him to which he groans at your behavior.

>Storm off
>Drink some wine
>Grumble
>Suggestion
>>
>>1320434
disguise as a boy, join the army
>>
>>1320459
>Drink some wine
>>
>>1320492
You grab a cup of wine to wash down some food before departing to your room.

(Would you guys rather have choices or drive the story only by suggestions?)
>>
suggestions
>>
>>1320506
>You lie on your bed wondering what you should do?
>>
>>1320516
disguise as a boy, join the army
choices
>>
>>1320516
Choices help guide the players until the character and setting become fully fleshed out.
>>
You tie your hair back unto a ponytail and put a cap on and use bandages to make you seem more flatchested. Grabbing your things you exit your room.

Swing by the kitchens
Head straight the front gate
Sneak out the back
>>
>>1320560
swing by the kitchens to grab food for the road
>>
>>1320560
>Swing by the kitchens
>>
>>1320560
>Swing by the kitchens
>>
>>1320575
>>1320563
>>1320573

You go down a corridor and along a staircase down onto the ground floor where you grab some fruit, salted meats, a wineskin, and some sweeets for the road before heading out from the cForest

>Travel along High Road
>Back Roads
>Forest
>Suggestion
>>
>>1320601
>>Forest
>>
>>1320601
back roads
less chance of bandits than the main road
leas chance of getting lost than the forest
>>
>>1320621
You traverse along the dirt paved back roadsroads making sure to avoid bandits or get lost. The green of spring trees shade part of the road until you reach Goodhill, where soldiers and troops gather. You see many banners to fight under, your own house, an oak with a green sunset and yellow sun in the background.

>Mercenaries
>House Mornwood
>House Elnoth
>Volunteer Army
>>
>>1320659
By "volunteer army" do you mean a bunch of peasants with pitchforks? No thanks

Let's try either the mercs or the other noble house
>>
>>1320786
You get in with some other mercenaries who prepare for battle, a hedge knight catches your eye with his black smoky hair and fine beard, he seems quite young as well, early twenties?

>Approach the Knight
>Focus on preparation
>Suggestion
>>
>>1320821
>>Focus on preparation
>>
>>1320821
>Focus on preparation
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.