[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evolution Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: evo start races.png (20KB, 1228x813px) Image search: [Google]
evo start races.png
20KB, 1228x813px
Seems to be a LOT of evolution threads going around atm, dunno if its especially hard to run them and that's why hosts bail? Fuck knows, ill give it a go

Pick a name for your race, then pick one of the starter template races, evolve sensibly, pick things that would actually help with your environment or surviving, not stupid shit and be realistic, don't suddenly grow 4 legs etc...
Example
>Sensory organs- basic eyes, basic ears, basic sensory appendage
>Limb- Basic tendril, basic appendage etc...

>Flosara is a water based plant, small and numerous, it is basic in deisgn and photosynthesis for energy, growing in the shallow waters

>Vesa are small fly creatures with primitive mouth parts, they consume decaying matter from the surface of water

>Sangin are Amphibious Omnivorous worms that are faster in water and capable of eating plant debris

>Shax are amphibious Herbivorous slugs, slow on both land and sea they are however quite large and slimey providing some protection against predators

>Itoran are the largest creatures currently, Aquatic carnivorous blobs with two small apendages for locomotion

>Aritos are Aquatic bottom feeders with a small armoured shell, they use gas bladders to propel themselves through the ocean
>>
>>1314476
Also I fucked up in terms of size, the slugs are biggest
>>
File: Evo game.png (4KB, 466x329px) Image search: [Google]
Evo game.png
4KB, 466x329px
The Itoran separate their limbs at the ends, creating two miniature limbs that are used to grip onto prey once they get near.
>>
>>1314549
Im happy to draft up the evolutions to save time for other people if need be! But thanks for the contribution!

Would you like to name your new strain, just so if other people pick them as base I don't got overly confused
>>
File: Evo Itoran MK2.png (4KB, 437x483px) Image search: [Google]
Evo Itoran MK2.png
4KB, 437x483px
>>1314549
The Itorans tendrils split slightly at the tips, allowing them to grip and grapple primitively with prey, while not overly effective it allows them a slight bonus over Sangin and Aritos, once in range they are now able to more adequately hold their prey
>>
>>1314554
Sure, I guess Grippers Itorian?
>>
>>1314559
The Gripper Itorian's develop small sharp protrusions, sharp claw like structures to grip better on prey and terrain.
>>
File: Shax.png (7KB, 1303x285px) Image search: [Google]
Shax.png
7KB, 1303x285px
>>1314476
The Shax grow a rudimentary shell to help support their expanding mass and further dissuade predation.
>>
File: Shax.png (9KB, 1232x284px) Image search: [Google]
Shax.png
9KB, 1232x284px
>>1314619
The Shax continue to grow due to a lack of predation, they also grow feelers to better find food.
>>
File: Shax.png (11KB, 1724x284px) Image search: [Google]
Shax.png
11KB, 1724x284px
>>1314656
The Shax develop simple eyes on their feelers.
>>
File: sangin1.png (58KB, 1228x813px) Image search: [Google]
sangin1.png
58KB, 1228x813px
The Sangin develop thin membranes on their sides allowing them to glide through currents and get to food easier.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.