[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombie Apocalypse quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download (6).jpg (8KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
8KB, 293x172px
The town of Bethlen, New England, is a dead zone. The horde swept through here, obliterating the once vibrant survivor community, and then settled in a loose circle outside the town. Now, what tiny few survivors remain fight for their lives in the remains of the town.

>Give me a male survivor and a backstory
>>
>>1310745
bulk squat thrust

/fit/ nut turned protector of the people in a troubled time.
>>
Paul Hickenbottom, former professional wrestler
>>
>>1310745
Frankie O'Reilly, movie agent
>>
>>1310745
Max. Ex-Cop
>>
>>1310745
Socially awkward /k/ommando who had to search for greener pastures when his mancave he dug in the ground flooded and ruined all his MRE's and chicken tendies.

height 5'8
skin:pale but not ginger

Name is... Harry pots
worked as a clerk in a milsurp store, and briefly as a burger flipper.
>>
>>1313279
This, he also has anger issues
>>
Jim Falkner, age 33, former engineer on Tata Motors
>>
>>1310745
MC was bitten and was supposed to have turned into a zombie but for some reason he doesn't lose control and stays sane.
>>
>>1310858
Supporting this

Add in LARP faggotry though
>>
>>1314102
Now THAT is an interesting hook. You'd be able to stay relatively unnoticed by zombies, perhaps even push them around a bit to do your bidding, but at the steep cost of being instinctively shunned by literally every human still drawing breath.

A constant struggle in the twilight between humanity and monstrosity, against the constant temptation to succumb to your nature... yes, this one gets my vote.
>>
>>1314102
>>1315644
Agreed, it would be really nice to have to balance between zombie slaves and distrusting humans.

He was bitten a little over a year ago, when the outbreak first began. moving from his original town in Kentucky, he worked his way to Bethlen to start anew and without suspicion. Helping to establish the survivor enclave, the man decided to take on the moniker of his favorite drink: Jim Beam. With the community on the verge of disbanding, he's thinking of scavenging what supplies and people he can to adventure the American Wastes just a little bit longer on his trusty chopper.

>Loves alcohol, borderline alcoholic
>Zombies don't attack him
>Well received in Bethlen, but one or two key people know about his issues
>>
>>1314102
>>1315644
>>1319796
Okay, choice has been made...
>>
>>1314102
>>1315644
>>1319796
Support. Let's see how this turns out.
>>
>>1319796
first thing we should do is loot the liquor store
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.