[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombie Apocalypse Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 9

File: la_horde.jpg (276KB, 1600x904px) Image search: [Google]
la_horde.jpg
276KB, 1600x904px
You sit up, blurry eyed and hungover, a loud clattering sends you into pain as the bottle of Jack Daniels falls off the back of the sofa you slept on.

You eventually stand in the dimmed apartment, the irange light of early morning barely filtering through the thick blinds in your apartment. You grab your cell and decide to call off work.

Where are you calling?
>The Church, even God needed a day of rest
>Coach, you already feel nauseous and sprints won't help
>The Hospital, even doctors have sick days
>The Station, it'll be hard to justify DUI arrests smelling like a distillery
>The Office, Your meeting can be rescheduled anyways
>The Site, Power tools and headaches can only lead to disaster
>>
>>1310167
>The Hospital, even doctors have sick days
>>
>>1310167
>The Site, Power tools and headaches can only lead to disaster
Endurance and power tools a best
>>
>>1310167
>>The Hospital, even doctors have sick days
>>
File: alexander.jpg (22KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
alexander.jpg
22KB, 500x322px
>>1310167
Amen!
>>
>>1310167
Dam, to be a zealot or /fit/...

Our restless flock awaits.
>>
You dial the number for Portsmith General Hospital and get a busy tone. You try a few more times to no avail, eventually you just pocket your phone and decide to call later.

You wander into the small kitchen and open the fridge preparing yourself for the blinding light, but none shines, you grab a bottle of water and sigh before flicking a lightswitch. Nothing. You take a sip of the water to wash out the taste of alcohol.

"Charlotte!" You holler towards the bedroom

No response.

"Charlotte, you gotta wake up." You say as you push open the door to the single bedroom and find an empty but made bed.
A small paper sits in the middle.

"Went to the store for some coffee and teabags. Be back in a bit."

You fold up the note and out it in your back pocket, you think about Charlotte and all you've been through. She always had a weird thing for notes.

What is Charlotte to you?
>Childhood Friend
>Your girlfriend
>Your sister
>Other
>>
We can have him be a former pastor to satisfy both choices!

Class Bonus(es): You have knowledge of medicine and how to treat a multitude of injuries. You also are well known in a small church and religious objects/scripts help you in times of panic
>>
>>1310192
>Long time coworker
>>
>>1310192
>Shambling corpse now.

Nah, just kidding. Let's go with sister.
>>
>>1310192
>>Other
Fellow student when you where doing your internship. Still sharing the same place as you're both set with student loan.
>>
>>1310193
I'm guessing the anons who voted church were hoping the zombies would be supernatural and that we'd be able to go white mage on them.
>>
>>1310193
>former pastor
Or Pastor's son depending of the age of the MC.
>>
>>1310200
Does anybody even do supernatural zombies anymore?
>>
We have 3 options need a fresh vote or a switch. Otherwise I roll
>>
>>1310192
>>Childhood Friend

>>1310200
I did because I was reminded of Father Grigori. Plus a strong faith keep moral high.
>>
>>1310192
>>Childhood Friend
changing to this
>>
So that's 4 opposing votes haha.

Rolling in 5 unless a switch/new corroborating vote occurs
>>
>>1310204
Not in modern day settings, generally speaking.
>>
>>1310211
I think now it's
>Childhood Friend: 2
>Sister: 1
>Fellow Student: 1
Unless I'm retarded
>>1310215
It'd be refreshing to see it at least. Modern zombie apocalypse and shit. White mages with baseball bats and warriors with pipe shotguns
>>
>>1310218
>Modern zombie apocalypse and magical shit.
>>
You remember growing up together just outside the city. You would go to the same corner shop everyday for some soda and to just talk. You even took her to senior prom when you were both dumped the week earlier.

You shake your head and stop reminiscing, you see her medical textbooks all over the floor and chuckle. She's been working hard to get her residency in your ward.

As you close the door to the room you hear a loud thud in the hallway, you undo the chain and poke your head out expecting to see Mr.Lin struggling with some groceries but instead you see a man facedown and on top of him is your other neighbor from across the hall, Mr.Finch.

You watch in horror as the deep brown veiny arms of Finch slam the strangers head again and again into the dirty carpet. You audibly gasp and the head shoots up, the grey clouded eyes stare at you and slowly Finch begins crawling towards you on all fours making a horrible gurgling noise.

>Talk to him
>Slam the door
>Run down the hallway
>Other
>>
>>1310233
>Slam the door
>>
>>1310233
>Slam the door
>>
>>1310233
Wait until Mr.Finch is right in front of you, then slam the door and smash his face in the process.
>>
>>1310233
>>Slam the door
I've watched to many horror movies. This must be a nightmare.
>>
>>1310233
>Slam the door

So are zombies a known entity in this world, or were they never a pop culture icon like in the walking dead?
>>
>>1310251
Good question.
>>
(Zombies are known but not a huge icon. Think basically only DnD type people and horror movie fans know a lot or anything about them)

Something is wrong with Finch, you slam your door as he gets within 5 feet, you exhale before you feel your feet slide on the tile, you quickly pop in the chain lock and the door cracks open a few inches and the grey hand swings wildly, you see the chain straining and it cant take much more of his pressing into it.

You notice the small gold screws holding the plate with the chain beginning to give and bend, you have to do something.

>Head out the fire escape
>Lock yourself in the bedroom
>Grab the bottle behind the couch
>Try to push the door shut
>Other
>>
>>1310275
>>
>>1310275
Yay, time for "surgery".
>>
>>1310275
stop using so many commas
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>1310283
A please would be appreciated.

But yeah, my bad
>>
>>1310275
Slow but strong type, not good.
But we are still hungover, so fuck safety

So what kind of pastor are we, the badass kind or the child molestor kind?
>>
>>1310290
the cougar hunter kind
>>
>>1310289
I didn't know how to broach the subject in the middle of the thread honestly.
You're doing good though, besides all that.
I'm thoroughly invested in what happens.
>>
>>1310290
(Currently a doctor, formerly a Pastor who helped preach with his father.)

You realize tim is of the essence. You run to the couch and with adrenaline charged strength slide your couch a few feet out and grab the neck of the bottle as you hear a crash. You turn and see the chain dangling from the door and a low to the ground Finch.

You watch as slow and unsteady he climbs to his feet. He wobbles but manages to hold his ground as he takes a few experimental steps forward, shambling.

>Throw the bottle
>Take a swing with the bottle
>Hop out the window
>Other
>>
>>1310301
>>Throw the bottle
>>
>>1310301
>>Take a swing with the bottle
>>
>>1310301
>Hop out the window
I doubt we have time grab our cell phone or something.

This guy is not in a good state. We need to call the police.
>>
>>1310301
>Swing

>>1310308
We pocketed the phone a while back already.
>>
>>1310311
Ah that's good.
>>
>>1310301
>>Take a swing with the bottle
>>
>>1310290
Fire and brimstone, or always look on the bright side of life?

I'm thinking that we camp out here after stopping Mr. Finch, and call Charlotte.
>>
>>1310328
We could always do the righteous protector bit.
>>
He begins to get the hand of bidepal movement. Moving faster than expected he closes the distance before you're truly ready. You think of the stranger, of Charlotte, of your patients and realize you are out of options.

You give him a shove and eyes closed swing the bottle as hard as you can. You hear what sounds like brick connecting with a wad of wet newspaper and as you open your eyes you nearly puke. The left eye of Finch hangs from the socket looking like an inverted cherry, he continues towards you with no change in expression. You feel his hands grip your arm and begin pulling you towards him, animal instinct takes over with flight being unavailable you fight.

You begin bashing at his head with the bottle as fast and hard as possible the small spurts of blood on bottle and the sound of crunching skull don't help your already upset stomach. He continues yanking until you collide and you both hit the ground, the bottle spinning from your hands, his free hand grips your throat and begins squeezing. You reach for the bottle and manage to grasp the base, you pull it towards you and jam the neck deep into his empty eye socket as deep as you can.

A few moments go by before his grip relaxes and his body goes limp and twitches lightly.

You sit up and rub your throat, you hear from the hallway a light groaning that sounds vaguely like someone calling out.

>Examime the body
>Take back your bottle
>Shut your door
>Lock the body in the bedroom
>Go check on the stranger
>Other
>>
>>1310331
We are so righteous and devouted, we stopped praying to God and jumped straight to saving people with our own 2 hands.
>>
>>1310334
>Lock the body in the bedroom
>Take back your bottle
>>
>>1310338
The Lord works through his servants I suppose.
>>
>>1310334
>Other, clusterfuck below:

>Puke
>Examine the body (loot everything is a motto)
>Lock the body in the bathroom (seriously, why bedroom)
>Take the bottle, fill it with water so it's heavier (+dmg)
>Go check on the stranger (no roll? guess he's dead)
>>
>>1310334
>Shut your door
>Examime the body
Remember our training, put gloves on, get something to cover the eyes and mouth, no getting fluids in there. check ourselves for scratches.
>>
>>1310334
I think we need a bat or something. If we don't have one at home. Time to trust the bottle and see if we can save that person or at least see what's happening.
>>
>>1310366
Yeah we would know to worry about body fluids. Gotta check our self.
>>
>>1310366
Forgot to put that in as well, go prepared in any case, surely we've got a first aid kit.
>>
>>1310334
>Shut your door
I xan accept the idea that we were only able to set up the chain before Finch was on us, but does our front door seriously lack an actual lock?
>>
>>1310334
>>
>>1310372
The door must have been bent after Finch pushed it open, so it can't be locked anymore.
>>
You shakily get to your knees and puke all over the floor. Shaking you wipe your mouth and grab the bottle pulling it from the head of Finch, the squelch makes you dry heave.

You set the bottle aside and check Finch, in his back pocket is a wallet with fifty dollars woth his credit card and drivers license. You check his front pockets and find a key labeled: E7. His breast pocket contains a small pack of gum, the wrapper is open and you can see a small crimson stain on the stick.

You pocket the cash and the keys and slide the gum into your wallet after rewrapping it.

Cash: 50$

You eventually get up and slowly drag the body to your only bathroom, after leaving it facedown next to your sink you click the lock on the inside and close the door, locking yourself out of the bathroom.

You wash the bottle and think about filling it but you have no idea where the cap went, you get it blood free and move into the hallway. The man lies on his side now and you can see his nose is broken and bloodied, he is moaning lightly though he appears to be unconscious. He is infront of Mr.Lins place, the door is cracked. Across the hall is Finches place: apartment E7

>Try to wake the man
>Go into Lins
>Go into Finches
>Close your door
>Other
>>
>>1310380
>Try to wake the man

Do a sweep for wounds
>>
>>1310380
>Go into Finches
>>
>>1310380
>>Other
Call the cops.
>>
>>1310380
>Close the door
>Try to wake the man
Nose smashed repeatly like that would require a trip to the hospital. Do we have a car? Finch apparently doesn't carry his car key...
>Call the Hospital again, hopefully they're not busy this time

Then,
>Go into Lins
Time to get a sidekick.

Just to remind myself, our inventory:
>Cellphone
>Charlotte's note
>Bottle
>50$
>Finch's Credit card (PIN unknown)
>Finch's driver license
>Finch's apartment key
>Pack of crimson stained gum
>>
>>1310402
Oops, we didn't take the driver license and credit card. My bad.
>>
>>1310380
No check for injuries baring the broken nose?
>>
You pull out your phone and dial 911 as you get down to check the man. Busy. You swear and pocket the phone before examining his wounds, you see a large chunk of skin missing from his shoulder in addition to the broken nose.

You stand up and decide to check on Lin but not before looking through Finch's for medical supplies or any clue who his victim is. You open his door and step into his apartment, his blinds wide open have the interior flooded with sunlight.

You step in and decide to start looking...
>In his bedroom
>In his bathroom
>Through closet
>Other
>>
>>1310424
>>In his bathroom
>>Through closet
A quick memory check to remember if he's living alone before kicking doors though. Same of Lin.
>>
You dont remember if Finch had any family but you do remember had a granddaughter who would visit sometimes, she was about 20 and seemed nice enough.
>>
>>1310424
>>In his bathroom
First and the
>Through closet
If there is nothing in the bath room.
>>
>>1310431
Okay, that's great then. Maybe check out the windows since we've no idea that the apocalypse is happening right now.
>>
>>1310424
>bedroom
>closet
Best hiding places for guns and other stuff. Check under the bed too, shouldn't overlook something that seems obvious
>>
You decide to head through the usual suspects for hiding anything after searching for some medical supplies, you head to the bathroom and as you do glance out the window.

Utter. Madness.

Cars lie abandoned in the streets, one dispensing black smoke from the hood. You see a group of people walking as Finch did on all fours. A man is fleeing from them, his hair spiked in large green cones.

You stare in awe before a particularly loud groan reminds you of your mission.

Roll a d20 for results of your search.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1310461
Kitchen, bathroom, garage. The Holy Trinity of efficient scavenging.
>>
File: Bueno.png (720KB, 594x531px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.png
720KB, 594x531px
>>1310463
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1310461
Hm. DO we need to roll any more?

>>1310463
I would hate to ruin this.
>>
Your adrenaline soaked system is at its peak. You grab a bottle of fever reducing pills and a roll of gauze, you then make your way to the bedroom.

You check the nightstands and find gossip magazines and some lotion and a small key. You hold the key but see nothing around for you to use it on, you feel cliché but peek under the bed. A small metal lockbox is the only thing under it, you pull it out and see a small padlock that the key fits perfectly.

You open it up and see a pistol a badge and some ammunition. The badge reads "Finch" across it and the box seems a little dusty. You load the gun and put it in your back waistband, you load the extra magazine and put that in your front pocket. You check his closet and see an old leather jacket, you toss it on and out the pills and guaze in there and find a set of car keys in the inner pocket. You head out into the hallway and hear a slam and a sudden movement from Lin's door as it closes, you see a trail of blood leading from the floor to inside Lin's place.

You hear a click from the door. You walk over to the door and press your ear to it, you hear whispering then a shrill scream.

>Kick in the door
>Knock
>Try the knob
>Leave
>Other
>>
>>1310533
>Knock

"Please answer or I am breaking in the door. I'm a doctor I'm here to help."
>>
File: Who's there.gif (836KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Who's there.gif
836KB, 320x180px
>>1310533
>>Knock
>>
>>1310533
>>Knock
I'm here to help. I'm a Doctor, you can trust me!
>>
>>1310533
>Knock
>>
>>1310533

>Kick in the door
>>
>>1310533
Kick that shit.
>>
>>1310533
>knock

Explain whats happened, who we are, and say if they refuse to open up we kick the door down
>>
You knock "Ma'am can you open up, I'm a doctor."

You hear thte clinking of glass and then the slam of a door followed by more screaming.

You grip the bottle tightly, take a few steps back and get a half jog going before driving your foot into the door, the wood bends and splinters and after two more kicks slowly creaks open.

You step into the dark apartment, you hear a thudding and the sound of labored raspy breathing. You look to the right and see the stranger on all fours slamming his side into a closed door.

>Sneak up on him
>Throw the bottle into the living room
>Throw the bottle at him
>Call out to him
>Back out of the apartment
>Other
>>
>>1314148
Pondering whether we should be a gentleman all the way and call out, but muh survival.
>Sneak up on him

But wait for other anon first, GM. You post early today.
>>
>>1314148
>Sneak up on him
>>
>>1314148
> Back out, Draw "his" attention, point, and shoot?

I do not want to CQC the damned thing
>>
>>1314171
Do you also want to waste bullets?
>>
You crouch low and tighten your grip of the trusty bottle. You move slowly and silently on the plush carpet and within momentd your are mere inches behind this thing. You realize now whatever they are, it isn't human. Not anymore.

You raise the bottle and hold your breath as you bring it crashing down onto the head of the near prone figure, you hear a small noise and see a long thin crack from the bottom corner to the center of the bottle. The stranger staggers and turns, his face seems exactly the same besides a small grey growth covering his eyes, clouding them. You bring the bottle down again across his temple and hear the shatter and the base explodes leaving you with a handle connected to a long shard of glass.

The Stranger lunges and slams into your legs sending you sprawling, you retain your grip and slash wildly cutting his face and throat, blood leaks over the carpet and seeps under the door as he gurgles violently. You realize those horror films Charlotte made you watch had thse right idea, the brain. You lunge nowx driving the glass shard through the eye and into his head. As his body goes limp you hear the sounds of thudding, then breaking glass inside the locked room. As you go to knock or force it open you feel your pocket buzz.

Calling: Charlotte, Lockwelle

>Answer
>Try to kivk in the door
>Knock
>Other
>>
>>1314148
>Sneak up on him
Need to seriously find a better weapon than a bottle.
>>
>>1314276
>>Answer
>Knock
Stay on the side of the door in case whoever inside decide to rush us/shoot through the door.
Explain that the thing is down.
>>
>>1314280
Second this. Hearing our voice and knock would surely inform whoever/whatever inside that we are human, but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>1314276
>Answer
>Knock
>>
You pull the phone and hit the green icon to accept as you knock and step to the side of the door.

"Hello?" You hear the light voice of Charlotte come from the speaker

"Hello" you reply loud enough that it carried through rhe door as well. No response from inside.

"Leo I've been so worried. Where are you?"

"Lin's apartment he uh, left something inside for me to take care of."

"Has anything happened? It's chaos downtown right now." She replies

>Tell her about the stranger and Finch.
>Everything has been fine (lie)
>It's been hectic here too.
>Where are you
>Other
>>
>>1314359
>>It's been hectic here too.
>>Where are you
>>Be safe
>>
>>1314359
>>It's been hectic here too.
>Where are you
>>
>>1314359
We finally have a name, everyone.
>It's been hectic here too.
>Where are you
And please for the love of God stay put, this is the part where the childhood friend often die to give some "motivation".
>>
"It's been pretty hectic here. Hey Charlotte where are you exactly?" You ask, worry creeping in.

"A few police officers were in store with me when some guy went nuts he had blood all over him and.." you can hear her voice begin to shake the more she talks

"He killed someone..the police had to shoot him and when we went outside there were more just..crawling..they took me to a bar and locked up the doors. Somethings outside tried getting in but the doors are pretty steady, the cops are sleeping right now probably exhausted from the adrenaline." She says the last line matter-of-factly and you smile, always has medicine on the mind.

You also realize you feel tired now that things have died down.

"Look Charlotte, what's the name of the bar?"

"Uh, Lucky Strike. I took the car though." She says meekly

"Dont worry, maybe Finch will let me borrow his. You stay there I'm coming okay, tell those cops so they dont fucking shoot me. Text me if you find a backdoor or anything I could slip in. Stay safe" as you say this you press your ear against the door and hear the sounds of a car alarm. She must have busted out the damn window.

"Okay Leo...please come soon. I'm afraid."

"See you soon."

You lean against the wall and breathlessly slide down it, your muscles ache and you yearn for a nao or just a few minutes to rest, but you dont know how long Charlotte is gonna hold out. She seems safe enough but you cant know for sure.

>Take a short rest
>Take a small nap
>Leave now
>Other

(Sorry for the dialog dump)
>>
>>1314451
>Take a short rest

Have we heard any movement from the closed room?
>>
>>1314458
From what you could gather to hearing a car alarm and the glass it sounds like she busted out the bathroom window and fled. Or maybe she didnt.
>>
>>1314451
>>Leave now
We can rest there.
>>
>>1314451
Well, these things seems to bite, we need to prevent getting bit. Wear cloths that are thick enough to stop a bite.

Since whatever turns humans into those things spread from the bite, it would be best to avoid bodily fluids from getting into us, so a mask and eye protection must be found.

They seems to take massive amount of damage if you hit anything but the brain, a weapon to apply blunt force trauma-like a hammer, or a bat- or something that can pierce the skull, like a fireplace poker, should do the job. The gun could be used but we don't know if noise alert them and it would be unwise to fire a weapon without the proper training.
>>
>>1314451

>Leave now
>>
File: club.jpg (59KB, 614x445px) Image search: [Google]
club.jpg
59KB, 614x445px
>>1314502
Cut up some bath mats or thick towels and attach them to a canvas jacket.

Best thing we could do easily would be carpet. Cut a hole in one and wear it like a poncho. No one's gonna be able to bite through a rug, and we can put strips of another on our arms and legs. We'll look insane and get hot, but it's better than the alternative
>>
>>1314960
Or just get leather on and go to a sprts shoop and get your nfl on
>>
>>1315885
would work, not really sure how many people actually own leather jackets in the modern day. I know I have more rugs around my house than I do leather jackets

Hell, one Home Depot would be able to outfit an army in carpet coats.

We should try to take over a Costco, probably the easiest place to survive in
>>
>>1316467
idk go to a sex store?
but yer not many peopel have them any more,
but the rug would be very heavy to wlak/ run and fight in
not too suce how tat would work?
ut the sports store should have armor for us and wepons
>>
File: banded_armor.jpg (63KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
banded_armor.jpg
63KB, 564x423px
>>1316493
Yeah, it would be pretty heavy, but carpeting would be impossible to bite through. The backing it's on is strong enough that any bites would just leave bruises.

While sports gear is good at preventing certain injuries, I don't think they'll be much good against zombies. A (American)football uniform leaves all your limbs exposed, which are the prime targets in zombie movies. I can't think of any common sport that has more gear than football, and most don't have stuff on the limbs. A wetsuit might be good, but you'll get even hotter than in a carpet coat and they take forever to take on/off
>>
>>1316516
hmm then y not do both the outfite to cover the main parts, nlf and ether hockery or basball and use the rugs to cover the parts that arnt covered?
>>
>>1314451
>Other
Make sure all the windows and doors are closed, including the apartment doors. then move furniture against the door of the room we sleep in, and take sleep.
>>
>>1316493
>>1316467
You wouldn't even need leather desu, most winter coats would be sufficient.
>>
>>1316615
but but the leather!!!
>>
>>1316615
>Running and fighting in a winter coat
I'm sure that'll work out fine
>>
>>1316615
>>1316619
>>1316787
A gimp suit would be even better!
>>
>>1316574
Closing down the building entrances early on could help in preventing zombies gathering inside and would allow, if the tenants were unlucky to die, to gather supplies to the survivors.
>>
>Rest
>Find a blunt weapon
>Wear a rug
>Go to Lucky Strike
>Close all windows and doors to barricade ourselves, then sleep
>Go to Costco
>Take over a sport store

So many ideas to consider...
>>
File: 1477974624361.jpg (250KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477974624361.jpg
250KB, 640x960px
>>1314451
>Other
>Block off exits with furniture
>Knock on door to see if Lin is alive, because we don't want to get eaten by him/he's strangely silent
>Carpet Suits
>Short rest, no naps, our girl is in danger
>>
You take a few moments pushing the couch against the door and closing the blinds. You jam a chair under the knob of the locked door and take one into the bedroom with you, jaming another chair under the knob from the inside.

You take a short nap.

You wake up groggy and sore but feeling better, you unbarricade and head downstairs. You go into the apartment garage complex and fish out Finch's keys, you click the button and hear the *beep beep* of the car.

Finch's old hatchback with peeling paint sits in the corner of the parking lot. You see a Hummer, 4 door Sedan, and motorcycle also in the garage.

>Take the hatchback
>Take the Hummer
>Take the 4 door
>Take the motorbike
>>
>>1320022
>>Take the Hummer
If we're on a rescue mission, we need space and safety
>>
>>1320022
If possible, the Hummer. But if we really can do it, please don't tell us we learnt this skill from GTA.
>>
>>1320022
>Hummer
>>
>>1320022
Hm, the hummer would get us through places. Just not sure on how far we can get do to gas.

The hatch back could be good to just open the back everyone hop in and drive.

If the Hummer is good on gas I'll back it.
>>
>>1320022
>>Take the hatchback
I'd rather keep the Hummer in good condition for when we decide to leave town, prepare a shit ton of supplies in it and with a full tank and a few jerrican of gas.
>>
>>1316787
>Running and fighting in a winter coat
>I'm sure that'll work out fine
Literally what people did throughout the Middle Ages. A modern coat is nothing compared to the weight and heat of a gambeson.
>>
File: 1479681912957.jpg (55KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1479681912957.jpg
55KB, 558x744px
>>1320022
My vote is for the motorcycle, as we don't know just how much gas we have or will have. honestly guys, we should prepare a siphon just in case some fuckery goes on in town and we need to book it with the hummer. Right now, a motorcycle is much better in terms of gas mileage, maneuverability through tight spaces, and practicality on wrecked ass roads filled with zombies. A hummer without keys is begging for trouble.
>>
>>1320022
Hummer
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.