[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gladiator Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: colosseum.jpg (141KB, 690x405px) Image search: [Google]
colosseum.jpg
141KB, 690x405px
The gate rises and you walk out on onto the floor of the coliseum. You leave behind footprints on the sandy terrain as you walk forward and look at the Man at the other side of the Arena. The Man you must kill to survive.

You were born to Fight and Trained to kill you are a Gladiator

What weapon do you fight with
> Sword
> Spear
> Bronze knuckles, you fight with your fists
>>
>>1303942
oh well I meant to just make "Gladiator" red
>>
>>1303942
>Spear
>>
>>1303942
>> Spear
>>
>>1303942
>>> Spear
>>
>>1303960
>>1303966
>>1303997
“Today you die!”

Shouts the short but stout man holding two curved blades. The man you must kill. You grip the spear in your hands move forward giving yourself more room to move around. Now you must if you want to go aggressive and charge or hold your ground and defend.

>How do you fight
> Defensive (roll 1d10+1)
> Aggressive ( roll 1d10+1 )
>>
Rolled 10 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>1304068
>From a Distance, using the length of a spear to your advantage
>>
>>1304101
I like this guy , we should use this guy.
>>
Rolled 8 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>1304101
Good to see you Krag'mar
>>1304068
>>From a Distance, using the length of a spear to your advantage
>>
Rolled 7 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>1304068
>>1304101
Seconding this
>>
I'll also choose the spear.

> Defensive stance
> 5 + 1 (1d10 + 1)
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

Ah shit I fucked that up here we go with rolling!

> spear
> Defensive Stance
>>
Rolled 2 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

Fuck me... Im sorry. New to this.
>>
Hi hi friends, we him give dis man a good krumpin'.
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>1304068
>> Aggressive
>>
>Defensive
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.