[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Sniper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20

File: quest.png (27KB, 630x697px) Image search: [Google]
quest.png
27KB, 630x697px
>The targets speech was coming to a close. The masses start to cheer. Your rifle is steady and you take aim. You hold your breath and wrap your finger around the trigger. You count to three in your head.

"One thousand. Two thousand. Three thous-"

>A millisecond before finishing the word, time slows down. The seeds of doubt spread through your mind like a virus. If you let him be, the target will change the world as we know it. If you neutralize the target you will be rewarded with enough money to last you several lifetimes. You have spent months preparing for this task but yet you still doubt your actions. Is this really what you want to do?

"-and."
>>
>>13003
Fire. It looks like Hernie Sanders. Not Trump
>>
>>13003
Shoot.
>>
>>13003
Shoot
>>
Shoot him and then another random person in the crowd, make it look like it was random. Wouldn't want the employer's getting sniffed out would we?
>>
>>13023
Unless I'm mistaken, your reasoning doesn't make a sliver of sense.
>>
>>13003
Realize that killing is wrong and then kill yourself.
>>
>>13003
Take the shot.
>>
>>13003
Also, if you were trying to set this up as a moral dilemma, you chose your words poorly.
>If you let him be, the target will change the world as we know it.
This could mean anything. It could mean that he'll change it for the worse or for the better. When that kind of outcome is ambiguous, it's only natural for people to go for the money.
>>
File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
Kill yourself
>>
File: quest2.png (19KB, 630x697px) Image search: [Google]
quest2.png
19KB, 630x697px
>>13012
>>13014
>>13022
>>13052
>You have spent far too much time and resources preparing for this, you cannot make such an irrational decision. You take the shot. A muffled crack erupts from your barrel and the deed is done. The bullet passes through the targets head and the contents of grey matter and flesh spray onto the crowd in front of the recently deceased target. For a moment, not even more than a second, there is a moment of sheer flabbergast as the crowd, the security and millions of people across the world witnessing the targets corpse slump over the podium. Then almost in unison, comes the screams, the police, the panic.

>You light a cigarette and pack up your equipment. You take the planned route to avoid other police snipers and helicopters from spotting you. Your pocket vibrates as you pull out a cheap untraceable cell phone. On the screen is a single message.

"parking lot 20 minutes"

>This was one of the fifteen predicted dead drop zones that were placed around the city. The underground parking lot is a good 30 minute car drive from your current location. You expected the roads to be blocked so you traveled by dirtbike. But perhaps would it be easier and less conspicuous to leave the equipment and travel by foot? Will you make it on time?
>>
>>13312
Take the bike and pretend you have no idea what just happened
>>
>>13312
Take the bike.
>>
>>13312
Bike
>>
>"Fuck it,"You say, "I will take the bike. I have a higher chance of making it than on foot."

Do you bring your kit with you or leave it behind? You are a professional so you have not left a shred of evidence on the equipment that could be traced back to yourself.
>>
>>13499
Leave it, but try hiding it if it's easy and won't compromise the lack of evidence
>>
>>13499
Leave it, destroy it and hide the pieces if possible within a minute or two
>>
>>13499
leave the gun take the cannoli.

leave ur shit get on the bike
>>
There's a great temptation to pick "spit and masturbate onto kit and leave it behind"
Much professional
>>
File: Savage_99.jpg (282KB, 1394x980px) Image search: [Google]
Savage_99.jpg
282KB, 1394x980px
>>13515
>>13525
>>13549
>You decide to quickly take apart the weapon and scatter the remains into several dumpster cans. You can imagine the police will be searching every street within the ten mile radius for you, you do not have time to fully destroy the evidence. You also see in one of the trash cans a perfectly good cannoli. "What the fuck is wrong with people who waste perfectly good food these days." You contemplate as you get on the bike.
>>
>>13606
ride to a close dead drop and look for your contact.

shame about that cannoli though......
>>
>>13606
Ride to the pick up.
>>
File: quest3.png (12KB, 627x578px) Image search: [Google]
quest3.png
12KB, 627x578px
>>13655
>>13704
You kickstart the dirtbike and rev down the alley. You take the planned route through the backstreets whilst attempting to avoid the eye of the law. You are at full speed and as you burst out of the alleyway you see an early to mid twenties police officer talking to a mother and her child.

>You do not have enough time to break without harming yourself and the other person. You just have enough time to adjust your direction towards either either the police officer or the mother, but it could cause your bike to crash. If you steer towards the child you could hit him and continue on your motorbike.
>>
>>13727
Just hit the kid and keep going
>>
>>13727
>police officer
don't make it more of a scene than it's already going to be, just apologize and keep going
>>
>>13727
We should have taken that canoli to chuck and warn them. Damn.

Well, it can't be helped, aim for the mother.
>>
>>13727
Hit the child.
>>
>>13727
Crash into the cop.
Say you were heading to the assassination, to see what happened, if you are heading in an ambiguous direction.
>>
File: quest4.png (9KB, 627x578px) Image search: [Google]
quest4.png
9KB, 627x578px
>>13744
>>13751

>Fuck fuck fuck. With the fraction of the moment you have, you speed towards the kid and run over him with your bike. The child's body is so frail that you barely felt the force of the impact as you ran over him.

>You hear a woman cry of anguish and sorrow and glance in the mirror at the scene behind. She is holding the body of a lifeless child. To her left, the police man can be seen with his firearm raised.

"STOP THE FUCKING VEHICLE NOW" He shouts.
>>
>>13827
Continue on, wait ALMOST 3 seconds and then swerve to the left quickly and keep going
>>
>>13856
Roll d+20 please
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>13874
>>
>>13827
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
>>
>>13897
>You continue for three seconds and as you swerve to the left, the officer fires three rounds towards you. The first two bullets miss but the third bullet hits you in the stomach. Please roll 2x d6
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d6)

>>13920
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

>>13920
>>
Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

>>13920
>>
>>13939
FUCK USE THIS
>>13944
UNLESS THE DUBS ARE WORTH SOMETHING
>>
>>13929
>>13939
>>13944
Go with the average, 6
>>
>>13951
I think we're rolling for damage, lower is better
>>
hahaha this got ridiculous fast
>>
>>13951
dubs aren't worth much until this board gets a lot more traffic
>>
File: quest5.png (8KB, 627x578px) Image search: [Google]
quest5.png
8KB, 627x578px
>The bullet rips through your clothes and into your intestines (not stomach). You are bleeding but there is no exit wound. You nearly lose balance from the shock of the impact but luckily due to practice and the adrenaline you do not fall off the bike. You know you will pass out after losing a pint of blood.

>You have limited time to reach the dropzone. You let go of one steering hand to pressurize the would and the other to steer the bike. You lose the police officer but you can hear sirens in the background.
>>
>>14022
duck into nearest garage/alley.

we need to dress this wound with a shirt or something.
>>
This is exciting
>>
Halp
>>
Will it work this time..?
>>
>>14022
try and get to the money, then we can bribe a doctor or a vet to help us
dress the wound when we get there
keep going!
>>
>>14022
don't stop

treat the wound while we receive the money and get it looked at by a private doctor, avoid the hospital
>>
File: nokia-3310-071111.jpg (19KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
nokia-3310-071111.jpg
19KB, 630x420px
>>14049
>You slow pull into the nearest alley and have a rest. This is so fucked up. This was supposed to be a clean fucking job. As you stop to take a breather you feel your cell phone vibrate. Another message has appeared on the screen.

"leave the bike, no weapons we will know"

>The message was sent five minutes ago. The phone must have vibrated before but you must not have noticed due to being shot in the intestines. You check the time on the cell and you are five minutes late.

>You tear off a fragment of your shirt and tie it tightly around the wound later. It still fucking hurts and feels like a firepoker is digged into your belly. You will focus on the disinfection later, the bleeding has stopped though.

>You get back on your bike and continue to the dropzone. It is close. You pray to allah that they are still there.
>>
DO IT!!! JUST DO IT!!!
>>
>>14121
Get the fuck off the bike, they said leave it.

continue on foot. Try to be as inconspicuous in regards to the wound as possible
>>
>>14121
>After what seems like an eternity you pull out to the parking lot of the abandoned mall. You jump off the bike and sprint towards the bottom floor, praying they are still there.

First three replies post one d + 6
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>14121
>allah
>>14162
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>14162
also
>pray to allah
oh boy, here we go
>>
>>14162
alright, employers, be there.
>>
>>14162
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>14162
PRAY
>>
>>14190
Dammit how the fucking hell do you guys roll I have typed that shit out in the options just like the sticky says to in like 5 different combinations of syntax what in the goddamned fucking tits is going on
>>
>>14207
dice+1d6
>>
>>14207
>dice+1d6
is what I put in there exactly
did you do the same?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>14231
Yes. If it happens to work this time I might actually throw my phone across the room.
>>
>>14172
>>14178
>>14191
6/18 total
>You pull up and see several dusty cars, they look abandoned. You squint and look around in the dark but you cannot find anything. Just as you turn around to leave you hear a voice echo through the parking lot.

"Put your hands in the air and don't move!"

>SHIT
>>
>>14262
SHIT
>>
>>14262
take cover and ask who is there.
>>
>>14262
pick out escape routes immediately
if it's the cops pretend you have a weapon
take cover and book it
>>
File: quest6.png (11KB, 514x398px) Image search: [Google]
quest6.png
11KB, 514x398px
>>14275
>>14278
>>14310
>You dive for cover next to the nearest concrete pillar. Beards of sweat roll down your forehead as you shout to the stranger "I got a piece and I'll kill you all unless you drop your guns!". As you say this your eyes dart around the parking lot for an exit. The only choices appear to be the slope you came in and a fire exit that is right across the parking lot, meaning you would have to run past the stranger.
>>
>>14379
>beards of sweat
lel

head for the slope, the bike seems like the only way out. Work your way there via the other marker pillars
>>
>>14379
Take a glance at them from around the corner, find out who it is.
>>
>>14379
scream at him to back up for his own good and ask him who he is, glance around for weapons.

also >beards of sweat
lmao
>>
File: quest7.png (8KB, 514x398px) Image search: [Google]
quest7.png
8KB, 514x398px
>>14401
>>14402
>>14406

>Your heart feels like it's about to explode from blood pressure. You look around for something to use as a distraction, time is against you. There are some broken shards of glass nearby and an empty glass bottle. You glance over the corner to see who this person is. Your eyes are blinded by the ray of light beaming from the stranger.

"Agent?"

>An older man's voice could be heard.

"Jesus, we thought you were dead!"
>>
>>14493
we almost are if we don't stop the bleeding
>>
>>14493
inform you have a broken bottle and suggest he holds his hands in the air.

reveal yourself to the ray of light when he does so
>>
File: quest8.png (10KB, 548x518px) Image search: [Google]
quest8.png
10KB, 548x518px
>>14505
>>14517
>You shout back, saying you have a broken bottle and are not afraid to use it unless he identifies himself. After a short pause the man chuckles.

"I'm the dead drop guy. And you look like you need to get the fuck outta dodge."
>>
>>14563
How can I trust you
>>
>>14563
ask if he has anything we can use to dig out the bullet and patch up the hole
>>
>>14563
The mission has been completed, so get me the fuck out of here.
>>
>>14652
seconded

also make sure you secure your payment, this job has been fucked
>>
File: quest9.png (8KB, 548x518px) Image search: [Google]
quest9.png
8KB, 548x518px
>>14625
>The man grins and laughs

"Looks like you don't have much of a choice do ya? Either you're going out with me or in a police car. By the way, you can call me Tex if it makes you feel any better."

>>14646
>Tex looks at your wound and winces jokingly.
"Looks like you got shot in the gut, that's pretty nasty, but not fatal. Don't worry about it, we'll patch you up real good."

>>14652
>Tex would walk towards one of the dusty cars and opens the door. He would then laugh and say

"Whoa, easy soldier. No need for that language. In a few minutes from now we will be out in the clear. We even got us a helicopter to pick us up."
>>
>>14712
You'd think we would want to make an inconspicious escape after assassinating a high profile target, who decided on a helicopter?
>>
>>14712
No way in fuck am i going into closed airspace you jackrabbit humpin texan
>>
File: quest10.png (8KB, 548x518px) Image search: [Google]
quest10.png
8KB, 548x518px
>>14728
>>14749
>Tex looks at you and laughs once again, then spits out some tobacco bites.

"What in the hell makes you think we'll be using the helicopter right now? Look, we are kinda tight on time with you being goddamn late and all so let's just proceed and I will explain on the way. And jackrabbit humpin texan? I'll let that one slide alright?"
>>
>>14712
Wouldn't a helicopter attract attention?
>>
>>14768
Get into the car
>>
>>14768
get into the car
>>
>>14768
Alright i guess ill slow down on the questions
Just one more
How do we pass the road blocks with me being covered in blood
>>
File: quest11.png (6KB, 406x312px) Image search: [Google]
quest11.png
6KB, 406x312px
>>14774
>>14800

>Tex enters the car and inserts the key. He switches it on and and turns on the window wipers. The window wipers wipe away the dust on the car and Tex accelerates out of the parking mall. The car would then casually drive out into the street and into the city.

Roll 1 d + 20
>>
>>13003
get caught by vac for using lamobox
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>14807
>>
>>14807
dice+1d20
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>14807
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>14807
allah be with us
>>
>>14807
Let's roll
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>14807
high roll to balance out these shitty luck plebs
>>
>>14829
>>14826
>>14812
>>14838
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
FUCK OUR LUCK
>>
>>14843
looks like we bleed out and die

too bad, i really wanted to spend the money on a new trampoline or something
>>
File: Car-First-Aid-Kit.jpg (97KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
Car-First-Aid-Kit.jpg
97KB, 740x555px
>>14812
>>14826
>>14829
>You manage to get out of the city among the confusion and drive out to the nearest highway. Whilst driving down the highway, Tex notices your wound.

"There's a first aid in the glove compartment. Fix yourself up, while you have the time."

>You nod in gratitude and take out the first aid. Whilst you patch yourself up, you feel the car jolt as Tex takes a turn off the road towards the desert. The car drives down a barely noticeable dirt road.

"We're almost here now. We will meet up with 'Sal', your employer. You get the money and we get the fuck outta here."
>>
>>14869
if there is something sharp in the first aid kit hide it for later use.

like my man pesci once said "a lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes."
>>
>>14869
Open up the glove department and fix self the hell up
>>
File: quest12.png (24KB, 548x518px) Image search: [Google]
quest12.png
24KB, 548x518px
>>14883
>>14895
>Whilst patching yourself up, you quickly grab some bandage scissors for safekeeping. You never know when shit will hit the fan. You patch yourself up and wait for your trip out of here. The car pulls over by the side of a large rock is your helicopter waiting for you. Tex stops the car and opens the door and gets out. Three men await you by the helicopter. The man in the center looks at you and smiles. The sun would be setting, creating an almost tranquil scene, despite all the madness.

"Hey, I'm Sal. Nice to meet you Agent. It was a good thing you did back there. Your target was too big a threat to us to continue has he was. But it's all good now."
>>
>>14992
ask for tha monay
>>
>>14992
All in a days work
>>
File: quest13.png (16KB, 548x518px) Image search: [Google]
quest13.png
16KB, 548x518px
>>15011
>>15015
>You politely request your money and your achievements. Sal grins and nods. He would then hand over the briefcase to you.

"Of course. Superb work, you really are a professional might I say. And you have lived up to your reputation. The money is in the briefcase. Check for yourself."
>>
>>15094
Check for yourself.
>>
>>15094
>check briefcase and die due to the briefcase being trapped
>>
>>15094
Get close to Sal, turn your face away, and open.
>>
>>15094
do so. but keep an eye on Sal and co. and make sure Tex doesnt try anything fishy you DID just kill bernie sanders after all
>>
DO NOT open it.

If its empty or trapped we're fucked anyways, outnumbered and outgunned.
>>
>>15094
Ask when the next job is.
>>
>>15094
Jingle briefcase.
>>
>>15141
So just take the suitcase and get ready to board the helicopter.

We were going to ride it with them.

So show them that we "trust" them to hold their word by not checking the briefcase. We are professionals, not someone that loses their head when provided by a suitcase of cash.
>>
>>15094
We are a professional as he said, don't open the briefcase until we have X-ray scanned it.

For now get ready to board the helicopter.
>>
>>15157
THIS
At this point, Bernie is dead. Even if there's no money, it's too late.
>>
>>15171
>>15157
Woops, thought my post didn't go through.
>>
>>15113
>>15171
>>15157
I change my choice. pls dont check the briefcase.
>>
File: briefcase.jpg (51KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
briefcase.jpg
51KB, 325x325px
>>15111
>You tell him to check the case himself.
"Hey, I was the one who packed it. It's for you."
>>15113

>You open the briefcase. There is a 44. magnum inside.

"It's a real shame, you know. A man of your talent, to end like this. Suicide is such a tragedy. Of course, we have seen your entire 'medical record' of depression and bi-polar disorder, with insane beliefs in preventing the world from disaster. Once you realized that your car broke down and you were stuck in the middle of the desert, how inevitable your situation is, being outrun by the police with no one to turn to. It's a tragedy, it really is."
>>
>>15201
SHIT IT'S A SETUP
BLAST HIS ASS
>>
>>15201
SHIT
throw gun far away.......
that'll show em
>>
>>15201
>Not listening to us
"You got me."
Pick up the gun, point it to your head, then quickly fucking SHOOT SAL THEN THE OTHER FUCKERS
>>
>>15220
>>15210
>>15208
dont do anything before checking if the gun is loaded
>>
>>15201
Throw the pair of scissors like a ninja into his eye, piercing his brain

>>15220
>thinking the gun is actually fucking loaded or that it won't blow up
>>
Some professional we are that doesn't carry a personal loaded gun...
>>
Guys it's aliens no shit
>>
>>15201
"I was waiting for this since the beginning you know my brain tumor has been giving me a headache for hours now. Anyway its better this way. *points head at chest* wouldn't want them not to find the tumor"... shoot the motherfuckers through your own body.. . as you were speaking check the gun for bullets.
>>
He handed us the briefcase, he should be right in front of us.

Grab the scissors and drive it into his face.
>>
If there was scissors in the first aid kit stab him right in his eyeball
>>
>>15230
agreed
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>15230
>>15289
seconded

>>15282
also this

ill even roll for it
>>
>>15201
Ask him a cheesy one liner before going all kick ass on him.
>>
Take the guy hostage with our scissors. Use him as a shield to prevent his bodyguards from shooting us.
>>
File: IN744_500_1.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IN744_500_1.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>15208
>>15220

>NO FUCK THIS AND FUCK YOU, as these thoughts run through your head. You pull out the magnum and clint eastwood your way out of it.

https://youtu.be/AFa1-kciCb4?t=173

>As you fire the first round, you hear a click, with no bullet. Sal would laugh harder.

"Really now? I thought we were friends! Well, a fighter to the end, aren't you buddy. Do you know why you can't be allowed to live? Because you caused too much trouble for me. And I hate people who cause trouble. You've lost your touch, I'm afraid."

>Sal would laugh even harder.

"Alright boys, wrap this up."

>you fucking what mate you cheeky little cunt, you fink you can laff in my face like that ya prick

"Excuse me?"

>You pull out your medical scissors and thrust it forwards into Sal's right eye.

Roll 1 d 20

>>15237
You ditched your shit in the beginning. Also in the message they told you not to bring weapons so even if you did, it would be for naught.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>15331
ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>15331
rolling for checking if the gun is loaded while stabbing the guy in the eye and getting an INSTANT KILL while also using him as a meatshield against the other guys
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>15331
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>15331
Then grab his ass
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>15331
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>15369
>>15345
NO
USE MINE
>>
>>15391
OK
>>
>>15391
YES
>>
dice+1d20

>>15345

>Either due to lack of blood, or you are completely retarded, you fail to hit Sal in the eye. He looks startled at your brave and surprising feat and takes a step back.

"Jesus, you just don't know when to give up, do ya. Alright Tex. Make sure you aim for the right side of the skull this time, okay?"

"I know how to use a goddamn gun, Sal."

>Tex raises his own .44 to your head and pulls the trigger.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>15415
whoops my bad
>>
>>15415
okay now tell us what happens after we die.
What is the impact of our actions?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>15415
>>
>>15415
Jokes on you, I keep my brain in my anus
>>
>>15415
>>15391
>>
>>15415
>>15440
this game is fucking rigged
>>
>>15456
This is the admins ultimate fuck you to questers on 4chan.

He made a board where the dice roll a 1 every 3 rolls in average and called it /qst/.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>15415
>>15415
Anus brain
Brain anus
>>
>>15472
I HAD A FUCKING 20
IT HAD BETTER COUNT FOR SOMETHING
>>
>>15444
>Also get trips
WHY LUCK, WHY DID YOU WAIT?
>>
File: DocMitchell.jpg (201KB, 910x650px) Image search: [Google]
DocMitchell.jpg
201KB, 910x650px
>>15437
>>15415
>Tex fires the pistol into your brain, putting you down. He would then dump your body in the old car and head off in the helicopter. Sal would learn not to stand so close to his victims when giving his evil speeches and Tex? Tex learned things.

>>15439
You prevented america from political stuff. Possibly war. Or not. Who knows.

Thanks for taking part in this guys, I genuinely had fun and I hope to do something else another day. It's now 5am and I need to sleep. See you guys around.

>>15444
First roll senpai. It's the way it goes. Otherwise we might as well let you have 20 rolls.

You wake up six years later to pic related
>>
>>15527
This is fucking bullshit.
NEW QUEST TO HUNT DOWN SAL AND TEX
WHEN?
>>
What's with all the "would"s?
>>
>>15527
goodnight lad, maybe save this and call the next thread sniper episode 2
>>
Rolled 12 (1d27)

test roll
>>
>>14022
You don't pass out after a pint you're fucking high
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.