[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cultivation Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Mountain_steps.jpg (685KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain_steps.jpg
685KB, 2000x1000px
Snow capped Mountains rise around you and in front of you the sharp rocky steps continue to rise. You’ve already walked so far and are starting to get tired. You know the further you climb the better you will do but you should have gone far enough by now right?

What do you do ?
> Continue walking up the steps (roll 1d10)
> Sit down and take a breath
> Other (?)
>>
>>1300061
>Sit down and take a breath
>>
>>1300067
You sit down and take a breath letting your feet take a break from the harsh stone steps. Your
breathing slows down and just as you’re about to get up and keep walking.

“I thought you would have done better, this far is only good as an outer disciple. Well let's go find your master”

You feel arms in your armpit picking you up from behind and suddenly you're in the air as the wind blows past you. You’re carried further up the mountain and finally enter a great hall at the top.

“Sect Master this one only qualifies to be an outer disciple. Those three have been asking for assistant. Which one shall I send him to ?”

The young man behind you reports to the middle age man at the end of the hall.

“Uhh let him decide if I make a choice the other two will come bother me. So who do you want to take as your master ?”

> Madame Tao Feng
> Elder Qiao
> Elder Brother Li
>>
>>1300145
>Madame Tao Feng
>>
>>1300145
>Madame Tao Feng
>>
>>1300159
“Ahh well good luck with her.” the middle age man says before turning away to something else

You’re carried to another part of the mountain range a valley this time. As you approach you see a large blue house surrounded by fields of crops. The elder brother carrying you drops you before the entrance before flying off and shouting “Cultivate quickly to Ningmai, so you can fly yourself” as he flies off.

“So you’re my new disciple, well hurry up and greet your master” A middle aged women says to you.

> I’m [What your name?] as you kowtow in front of her
>>
>>1300195
>I’m Xiao Yue Long as you kowtow in front of her
>>
>>1300195
>I’m Xiao Yue Long as you kowtow in front of her
>>
>>1300205
>>1300235

Well Xiao Yue Long I assume the sect master or at least the one that carried you over told you what you’re going to help me with right ?
>>
>>1300239
>"No, madam. Please enlighten your humble student."
>>
>>1300243
>>1300239
+1
>>
>>1300243
>>1300257
"You will be working with me to refine dan for the inner sect disciple. Right now you're not able to do much but once you cultivation gets higher you can help me then eventually start making your own. Until then you can stay in the shed out back. Take these jade Scrolls they should guide you till the fifth level of Lianqi. Whenever my door isn't close you can come to me about help regarding your cultivation. I’m a busy woman so go on now”

You thank her for the jade slips and walk around back to find a small path through the field leading to a small blue shed about 100 yards away. A small bed with a table and two chairs sits inside.

> added to inventory Jade Slips

What do you do know
> Read the jade slips
> Walk around the field and investigate
> Other (?)
>>
>>1300618
>Sit down in the shed and read the Jade slips.
>>
>>1300618
>> Walk around the field and investigate
>>
>>1300650
>>1300732
Gonna do both. Do you look for anything specific ?
>>
>>1300754
Perhaps some trees for you to get wood, be it firewood or just wood to make things, grains to eat from as to not bother the madam, and perhaps a nice cute animal we can call a companion.
>>
>>1300618
>Read the jade slips
>>
Is this a new quest?
>>
>>1320719
No. It's hella dead.
>>
>>1321406
Sadly.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.