[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orc Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

You've had it with the Non-Orcs! For centuries, your people have lived in this frozen hellhole fighting over scraps, while those greedy bastards feast in the sunny plains! Thousands of years ago, your ancestors ruled them, and now, your people are nothing but a bunch of ignorant savages!

You've decided to rise up, take back Orckind's stolen inheritance, and put the Non-Orc filth in their place! It's not going to be easy, and it's going to take a damned long time to get there, but if, no WHEN, you do, you'll be remembered for all of time!

> What do other Orcs call you?

> Which weapon do you choose?

> [A] Wooden Club
> [B] Flint Spear
> [C] Stone Axe
> [D] Hunting Bow

> Are you strong, tough, cunning, or good at talking?

> What are you doing today?

> [A] Hunting for food to keep from starving
> [B] Hunting to impress other Orcs
> [C] Challenging the biggest, strongest Orc for the right to rule the tribe
> [D] Lazing around the campfire because you don't feel like doing anything today
>>
>>1299713
Mudmouth
Spear
Good at talking
Lazing around
>>
>>1299713
>Gargoc
> [D] Hunting Bow
>cunning
> [A] Hunting for food to keep from starving
>>
>>1299713

O'Karam
Strong & tough
Stone axe
Challenge the biggest strongest orc to rule the tribe
>>
>Khorash Cindergrin
>Hunting Bow, with a penchant for flaming arrows
>Cunning
>Setting fires.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

>>1299730
>>1299732
>>1299734
>>1299746

I'm bored and no one is voting, so I'll let the Orc Gods decide! Let the die fall where it may!

> 1: Mudmouth
> 2: Gargoc
> 3: O'Karam
> 4: Khorash Cindergrin
>>
>>1299778

The reign of O'Karam Orijinar is guaranteed!
>>
>>1299778

So it Is! You are O'Karam, the biggest, strongest, and ugliest Orc in the entire tribe! Today, you've decided that you're tired of being second best to some frail elder twice your age!

You grab your Stone Axe, the biggest and choppiest in the entire tribe, and shout,

> "ME IS O'KARAM! ME IS BIGGEST, STRONGEST, AND BEST ORC IN TRIBE! ME CHALLENGE CHIEF UNGUG TO FIGHT TO RULE TRIBE!"

The other Orcs are shocked, no one has challenged Chief Ungug since he cut Fights-To-End in half in one swing! You is best though, so you will kill Chief Ungug and become Chief of tribe!

The Orcs gather around center of tribe camp to watch fight, and Chief Ungug stands to face you! He has iron longsword from raid on humans long ago, he is almost as big as you, and has been fighting for many years, but you is biggest, and you is strongest!

You grab Stone Axe and walk into center of tribe camp. Chief Ungug glares at you, and the tribe elder speaks, he goes on for almost an hour about stupid old legends and how the fight is symbolic of the Gods are some other garbage. You know Orc Gods don't care about words, they care about Orcs actually doing things!

Finally, the elder is finished talking, and now it is your turn to talk before fight. Chief Ungug gets to talk first, because Chief Ungug is Chief and was challenged, he says,

> "I HAVE RULED THIS TRIBE FOR MANY MOONS, AND I HAVE KILLED MANY CHALLENGERS! THIS WILL BE NO DIFFERENT!"

And then Chief Ungug pulls out his iron longsword and gets in fighting stance!

> What do you say before fight?

> How do you fight?

> [A] Aggressively! Kill Chief Ungug quickly!
> [B] Defensively! Keep Chief Ungug from killing you!
> [C] Balanced! Keep Chief Ungug guessing!
>>
>>1299846

Defensively! We'll outlast this weakling, making a display of his pathetic efforts!
>>
>>1299846
>C balanced
He's probably going to bait us into charging in and over extending. We need to wait for an opportunity where we can use our superior strength to overpower him
>>
>>1299899

I'll switch to this to avoid having a tie breaker
>>
>>1299899
>>1299916

You're going to fight Balanced! Roll 1d10! The first roll will be chosen, an Orc's life is hard and he gets no second chances! High numbers are better, low numbers are worse.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>1299922
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>1299922
>>
>>1299937

> [3+1=4]

You don't talk, instead you shout in rage and swing your Stone Axe to strike Chief Ungug. But he's faster than you and dodges like a coward! You swing your Stone Axe to chop off Chief Ungug's head but he ducks under it and slashes at you with his Iron Longsword!

You try to block with your Stone Axe but he put too much force into his swing and manages to cut you! Now you're cut down the side and bleeding! Your wriggly bits are still in so you still fight! Still, it hurts and makes you furious!

> Chief Ungug is getting ready for another slash, what do you do? (Roll 1d10)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>1299978
Deflect the blade and knee him in the groin.
>>
>>1299989

> [6+1=7]

When Chief Ungug slashes you swing your Stone Axe and knock his blade to the side so it stabs empty air! Then you go to knee Chief Unit in the crotch, because no true Orc can withstand such a blow!

Chief Ungug is a crafty bastard and dodges again! This makes you angry! You swing your Stone Axe hard as you can at him, and chop his sword-arm! He screams in pain and shoves you. You stumble but manage to keep upright. You turn to face Chief Ungug, he holds his Iron Longsword in his off-hand, blood pours down his arm, and he grimaces in pain and rage!

You stand, holding your Stone Axe, you're bleeding lots and lots, but there's no real damage!

> You have the upper hand! What do you do? (Roll 1d10)
>>
>>1300025

Is me, not anon.
>>
>>1300025
>Do the honor of decapitating him neatly.
>>
>>1300027

Roll 1d10
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>1300064
+ pocket sand
Good cares nothing for honour
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>1300025
Off-hand? Pfft... just dodge his attacks until he tires, then strike.
>>
>>1300027
>>1300088
>>1300129

> [7+1=8]

You see Chief Ungug is weak, he is angry, you have good chance for kill. You dance in circles around Chief, you mock him, saying Ungug is weak, O'Karam is Chief, and tribe is yours.

Finally, Chief Ungug snaps and swings with mighty rage! But you use Chief Ungug's cunning and dodge real clever, so Chief Ungug goes off-balance! You grab sand and throw in his eyes, he no see, and he try slashing again, but you easily dodge and Chief Ungug stumbles!

You slide your foot under his and make him fall! He falls face-first on ground and before he jumps up, you stomp on his hand as hard as you can! You feel his arm snap and Chief Ungug screams like The coward he is! In one powerful blow, you chop his neck and he stops moving, but he still screams, so you chop again, and again, until he stops! Then, you chop Chief Ungug's head until it comes off!

You hold No-Chief Ungug's head in the air, and yell at tribe,

> "ME KILL CHIEF UNGUG! CHIEF UNGUG IS COWARD, CHIEF UNGUG IS WEAK! ME IS BIGGEST AND STRONGEST, ME KILL CHIEF UNGUG IN FAIR FIGHT! NOW ME IS CHIEF OF TRIBE! O'KARAM IS CHIEF OF TRIBE!"

The tribe sees No-Chief Ungug's severed head and your bloody Stone Axe, and they know you is Chief of tribe. They bow down to new Chief, you drop Stone Axe and grab No-Chief Ungug's Iron Longsword. You lift it above with No-Chief Ungug's severed head and yell mighty warcry!

> "WAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

> Now you is Chief and is rule tribe! You have No-Chief Ungug's severed head, No-Chief Ungug's Iron Longsword, and your Stone Axe.

> What do you do to celebrate now that you is Chief and have killed Chief Ungug?
>>
>>1300203
>FEAST ON HIS REMAINS, AND HANG HIS SKULL ON YOUR BELT.
>>
>>1300203

Raid human settlement for women and children!
Little ones to eat and enslave
Women to breed loyal human workers and more food.
>>
>>1300203
Go do some raiding
>>
>>1300215
>>1300217
>>1300293

You has killed No-Chief Ungug! You is Chief O'Krama! You is biggest, strongest, and best in tribe! Now, you take everything that belonged to No-Chief Ungug! You is Chief and all No-Chief Ungug's things are yours because you killed No-Chief Ungug in fair fight!

First, you take No-Chief Ungug's Iron Longsword, now YOUR Iron Longsword, and chop open No-Chief Ungug's chest. You reach into No-Chief Ungug's chest and rip out his heart! You take it, bite into it, and slowly eat it in front of tribe! Now No-Chief Ungug's strength is your strength, and you are even bigger and stronger than before!

Next, you take No-Chief Ungug's head, and hang it on your belt. Now all Orcs will see you and know that you killed No-Chief Ungug with your own two hands! No one will ever think you are weak again! And it looks spiffy, too.

Then, you take No-Chief Ungug's corpse and throw it into campfire. You sit and watch it burn, so that you can see his spirit go to spirit realm with the ancestors and the Gods. No-Chief Ungug was old, weak and cowardly, but he fought well, and the Gods will smile on him. But not half as much as they will you when you pass on!

Finally, you go straight to No-Chief Ungug's tent and claim it and everything in it as yours! You had tent of your own, but it was small, badly stitched rags, new tent is big, roomy, and made of soft, warm furs. You claim all of No-Chief Ungug's things. He had almost twenty pounds of gold and silver, a dozen comfortable furs, and nearly thirty pounds of finest meat and grog in tribe. You feast and drink your fill, and later that night, you claim No-Chief Ungug's two young mates as yours, to prove dominance over No-Chief Ungug.

When sun comes up, you decide to raid human village and get revenge for Orckind! You decide to tell tribe elder and seek his advice, because tribe elder is even older than No-Chief Ungug, and at least twice as clever. He tells you to listen and explains,

> "O'Krama,"

You get angry,

> "Me is CHIEF! CHIEF O'KRAMA!"

His eyes narrow and he says,

> "And I am Thun'thun, tribe elder and the only one here who knows how to do anything more than shout my name and slaughter everyone who disagrees with me. Care to listen?"

> (1/3)
>>
>>1300577

You grunt, and the elder nods,

> "Fair enough. As of now, our tribe has forty-two Orcs in it, no counting Chief, er, No-Chief, Ungug. Of the forty-two Orcs, only seventeen are young men capable of hunting and raiding, fourteen are young women who are either raising young or are about to give birth to young, nine are children that haven't yet grown, one is me, to old to do much of anything, and the last is you, a big-headed young-ling who got lucky and slew an Orc with thirty year's more combat experience."

> "Each of these forty-two Orcs needs to eat, and roughly a third are capable of hunting. We're going into the start of a long, harsh subarctic winter, which means the pickings are going to be slim as it is, in land we know like the backs of our hands. We're armed with nothing better than flint and stone tools, and are no more trained than the average human woodsman."

> "If we did decide to leave our territory to raid humans at the expense of all else, and migrate hundreds of miles south, a risky journey that might take all winter, we'd be in the heart of human land, where we'd be outnumber 100-1, on their home turf, against legions of ironclad human conscripts, mounted knights, and powerful mages. As much as I'd like to see you raid those pale bastards, just not feasible at the moment."

You scratch your head and speak,

> "Uh, so, we can't raid human's homeland anytime soon then?"

The elder gives a grave nod,

> "Afraid not."

You snort, and scratch your wound as you enter deep contemplation,

> "Then, what can the tribe raid?"

The elder stops for a moment,

> "Well, we're not the only Orc tribe around, there are three others nearby. If you decided to raid them, our population is critically low, we could use the supplies, it's in the dead of winter, and they don't know No-Chief Ungug is dead yet, so they wouldn't be expecting anything."

You nod,

> "What is other Orc tribes?"

The elder explains,

> "There are three Orc tribes we can reach in one month's travel. The Dirt-Fisters, the Leopard-Eaters, and the Fire-Watchers. The Dirt Fisters are led by an Orc named Mudmouth, he's weak and lazy, but skilled with his spear and tongue, there are a few dozen of them living in the tundra. The Leopard-Eaters have been living in the mountains to the south of here, they're led by an Orc named Gargoc, who's clever and a deadly shot with a bow and arrow, there's almost one hundred of them, and according to rumor, they're extremely skilled hunters and trackers."

> "Lastly, there's the Fire-Watchers, led by Khorash Cindergrin, an absolutely insane bastard who believes he received visions not through fire, but FROM fire. Every Orc respects fire as the gift of the Gods, but Khorash and the Fire-Watchers have started to WORSHIP fire as a God itself. Say what you will, the cult's gained traction and there are well-over fifty of them living in the forests, and those are just an offshoot of the main tribe."

> (2/3)
>>
>>1300577
>>1300581

You stop for a second, thinking about it all,

> "So, there is three Orc tribes?"

The elder nods and you continue,

> "Is there anything else?"

Thun'thun says,

> "There's always Satyrs and Spriggans in the deep woods, Ogres and Troglodytes in the mountains, and Minotaur and Gnolls in the plains, but those are a bit beyond our pay-grade at the moment. Of course, you're Chief, and your word is law. We've got enough food for another month, so if you decide to raid, it had better pay off."

Huh, being the Chief of tribe is more complicated than you thought it would be. Wait a minute, tribe doesn't even have name besides tribe! That's something you should fix right away, but first,

> What do you want to do?

> [A] The tribe stays, keeps hunting and gathering, and hope it's enough to stave off winter hunger.

> [B] The tribe raids one of the Orc tribes! (Specify which)

> [C] The tribe raid one of the Non-Orc tribes! (Specify which)

> [D] The tribe does something else instead.
>>
>>1300587
>"You, teach me. Become smart leader."
>"Tribe, make the children and grab meat."
>>
>>1300587
>[D]
No time for raiding. We go full Khan.
Challenge the tribe chiefs in single combat to gain more power.
>>
>>1300587
> [D] The tribe does something else instead.
Go seek asylum in the elf kingdoms
>>
>>1300587
This >>1300949
>>
>>1300661
>"You, teach me. Become smart leader."
This, i was too late to vote for being good at sieges and engineering.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.