[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wilton Academy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 01.jpg (57KB, 501x500px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
57KB, 501x500px
You stand in front of a large, imposing building in the middle of the rain. An umbrella hangs limply in your hand, forgotten as the black limo you stepped out of pulls away and out of the property. You’re the youngest child of a wealthy couple. The structure in front of you was a response to your insubordination. You were exiled here and it was to be your prison. At least… That’s how you feel about this whole debacle.

Wilton Academy, a boarding school for troubled children of wealthy families. It is filled with castoffs and black sheep from some of the most prominent families in the United States, though filled wasn’t really the word to use here. After all, there were very few kids who managed to piss off their family enough to get themselves sent here. Because of this the classes that resided in Wilton were small and ranged from 6th to 12th grade.

With all that in mind you finally feel as though you’ve had your fill of rain and open the forgotten umbrella in your hand, trudging up towards the front porch of the old Victorian building. Your luggage had arrived before you and was already unpacked in your dorm room so you were empty handed other than the umbrella. It is late and you are worried that everyone is asleep and nobody will answer the door. You knock despite these fears.

(Cont.)
>>
File: 02.jpg (57KB, 259x379px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
57KB, 259x379px
An elderly man opens the door almost immediately, raising a lantern high. It was as though he was waiting at the door for your arrival. His appearance is exactly what you’d expect a butler should look like. He was, in fact, the butler and your welcoming party.

“Yes? Are you perhaps the new arrival?”

His British drawl made him seem even more butler-y.

You nod glumly in affirmation.

“Right. Here you are.”

He pushes a card into your palm. It’s your student ID.

(Cont.)
>>
File: 03.jpg (58KB, 806x487px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
58KB, 806x487px
>What is your name?
>What is your gender?
>What is your birthday?
>>
>>1298829
>What is your name?
Gregory O'Connor
>What is your gender?
Boy
>What is your birthday?
25th of July
>>
>>1298829
>What is your name?
Coleman Brasswood
>What is your gender?
Boy
>What is your birthday?
14th of March
>>
>>1298829
Mary Irving
Girl
27th of decemver
>>
>>1298829
this>>1298838
>>
>>1298829
>What is your name?
Clarissa Jones
>What is your gender?
F
>What is your birthday?
6th of January
>>
>>1298852
Supporting this
>>
>>1298829
So OP are you planning on drawing this whole thing? That would be a noble task considering your style isn't what I'd call simplistic.
>>
>>1298838
>>1298860
>>1298852
>>1298890
Looks like we have equal votes for gender and a specific name/dob. Hm. Highest roll of 1d100 wins? Also I may have started this prematurely. I may be slow to respond as a result.
>>
>>1298898
Yes. I'll be a little slow because of it though. Hopefully people don't lose interest and the quest dies.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1298900
roll for>>1298838
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1298848
>>1298898
Right then Rolling.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1298860
Hmmm
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1298900
>>1298862
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1298852
>>
Okay, here's the deal. Today was supposed to be my day off from work and that's no longer true. I don't have experience running a quest so I don't know the lifespan of these threads. I can do one of two things. I can come back later and pick this thread up again or I can start another thread at a later date. What do you guys think? I'm probably shitting up the board with all this. Sorry about this, I was really hoping to have some fun today.
>>
>>1298925
These threads survive for a long time mate, so if you have something to do, do it. The thread can wait.
>>
>>1298906
Gregory O'Connor it is then.
Confirmed for no cooties, and a Leo.

Not sure if any of this is relevant but who knows. Maybe this is the most important choice we will be making all quest.

>>1298925
That's fine it's your first time, and we are all used to our QM's having very intrusive lives, its par for the course around here.
The thread itself will be fine if you go, so you do you and we'll dink around until you get back.
>>
Just dropping in to say I like your style, OP. Can't wait for you to return :)
>>
>>1298925
Just fyi threads autosage after three days, though they still typically stick around for a week or more depending on how much traffic /qst/ gets
>>
>>1298852
This.
>>
>>1300897

Ya late bae
>>
Did Op say they would be back?
>>
>>1308913
Guess they aren't coming back?
>>
>>1308913
>>1315927
No one should be surprised by this turn of events.
>>
I'm here. Just biding time and preparing better so that when I continue I don't leave you guys hanging. I'm unsure of whether to continue in this thread or if I should just make another since it'll probably be gone soon. Opinions? In regards to character generation I think I'll use a poll to determine gender at the very least since it is a rather important choice within the story and I'd rather it be determined by popular choice than a random roll. I apologize to the guys who rolled highest but I think it'd be better this way since the game is driven a group of players and not just one or two.
>>
>>1316994
Currently this thread is on page 7, so it looks like the thread is already auto-sageing. If you plan on running in a day or two then the thread should be fine to post in. Any longer than that and it is just dependent on how much activity is on the board really.
>>
>>1317020
I'll suppose I'll hold off and try again with another thread. Well in the mean time: http://www.strawpoll.me/12637883
>>
>>1317078
Yeah, it's not too uncommon for threads to last a long time on this board. It's just hard to say how long specifically a thread will stay up with absolute certainty. By the way I like your art style OP. Hope I can participate next time you run.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (19KB, 274x298px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
19KB, 274x298px
>>1317089
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.