[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeleton Soldier Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 13

File: images.jpg (8KB, 169x299px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 169x299px
You're a soldier of a nondescript kingdom marching along the forest, but oh what's this? You just got shanked by a goblin! Oh u ded.
Then you get resurrected as a skeleton soldier doomed to forever march around and kill shit with your equally dead compatriots, but oh wahts dis? You and your undead friends got attacked by a bunch of heroes for exp! Oh u ded (again). Actually no, you played dead long enough for another group of undead to pick you up.
Thus begin your adventure as a new member in a dysfunction junction of an undead military squad.

>Roll d100 for class
>also this guy's name is steve
>>
>>1298775
d100
>>
>>1298784
i dont know how to roll sorry
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1298775
demonblade
>>
>>1298787
Fk steve is a lowly footsoldier with a -1 handaxe gg rippi in kippi
>>
>>1298789
i guess we can find new weapon on route or simply ask for the quartermaster?
>>
>>1298775

I think Steve would ba a basic footsoldier with a spear and a kite shield and some chainmail armor to begin with
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1298796
>>
Meet the team:

Kairos - Team leader. Skeleton barbarian with a greataxe that likes to split other people's skull. Swell guy.

Lina - Vampire assassin with an attitude and skills to back it up. Dual daggers. She's also a pure blood.

Go'fir - The team's resident lich and medic. Thrown in a freezing pond for being a filthy heretic a few centuries ago. Likes to attach extra body parts on steve.

Gill - Fledgling necromancer. The actual team leader but nobody cared enough to listen to his orders cause he's a pussy. Total doormat.

And there you go, the team members of the 11th squad of the Souleater legion under the command of Settra the Undying Emperor of the Decayed Empire
>>
>>1298809
Ask Kairos what we we're gonna do now
>>
>>1298795
The squad is already reaching the mission's destination already and steve is picked up into the team for shits and giggles
>>
>>1298796
Yea i think ill go with that
But the spear and kite shield is -1 cause its rusty and shit
>>
>>1298811
Ask Gill, we loser kept together now
>>
>>1298815
No fuck Gill he a bitch we wanna hang with the popular guys
>>
>>1298811
Kairos : Alright soldiers, we've reached our destination. Just a little bit corward is an encampment of soldiers from the Black Steel Legion under the command of the kingdom of Gerk. Gerk have sided with the demons under the promise of power and safety from the demons, according to our intel. Our Emperor have no need for the demons to gain more allies and our truce with them have been revoked. We shall strike them before they strike us. May only true dwath reclaim our souls my friends. Now....lets raise hell upon these soldiers!
>>
>>1298816
but he is The Necromancer. One day he will fed up and controll undead (us) to dead. He will die too by abandoning order.
>>
>>1298819
Forward* fk typo
>>
>>1298819
Ask to be send out to scout ahead with someone else, preferably Lina
>>
>>1298815
>>1298820
Gill : B-bb-but i dont think charging forward blindly is a smart choice. They might be prepared to face us after all....

Lina : How about you shut up Gill. Nobody likes you. *pushes Gill unto the ground*

steve : *Helps gill up spookily*

Gill : Thanks steve....
>>
>>1298830

Tell him to watch his step and smack him slightly over the head
>>
>>1298831
>>1298830

is Steve that kind of shit person who befriend a loser only behind the group's back and will promptly gang up on that with the group but apologize profusely after that in secret?
>>
>>1298835
Look all I'm saying is that we shouldn't be hanging with the guy that nobody likes, man needs to learn to stand up for himself, we're just a skeleton. That reminds me, can we even talk?
>>
>>1298824
steve : Scout....head...help...
* points at enemy camp *

Kairos : You're right steve. Lina, go with steve to scout ahead

Lina : Aye aye captain.
>>
SKELETON WARRIOR

DA DA DA DA DA

DA
>>
>>1298841
Let Lina take lead and put our shield on our back and take the spear in both hands, then follow her spookily
>>
>>1298835
>>1298839
steve befriends Gill because he's the only remotely sane guy in a team filled with psychopaths and he couldnt give a shit about what the others do (cause he's undead and steve's soul propably eroded alot in the past years of his undeath)
>>
File: tumblr_n4cefuq5Nu1r4ueyro1_500.jpg (99KB, 431x615px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4cefuq5Nu1r4ueyro1_500.jpg
99KB, 431x615px
>>1298845
Fine I guess Gill isn't that bad of a guy, I suppose he could be a cool dude if we get to know him better, and besides we're just a skeleton.
>>
>>1298844
steve strapped his shield behind and held his spear on both hands while following Lina. Shortly after they spotted a roaming guard.

> Take him down (roll d100)
> Lure him towards us (roll d100)
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1298849
>Take him out
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1298849
lure
>>
>>1298853
steve starts knocking his skull to make a clicking sound. The guard starts to approach the bush we were hiding

> knock him out
> kill him
>>
>>1298854
I say we kill him, we don't want him waking up later
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1298854
i mean like vampire ass or something, but whatever.

> kill him
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1298853
>>1298855
>>
>>1298855
>>1298856
As he leaned his head to check the bush, steve immediately stabbed his neck clean on the throat. Lina licked the drops of blood that was spilled on her cheeks.

>Assume guard's disguise
>Keep on lurking around
>>
Pls go for disguise for the lulz
>>
>>1298867
fine, my soul is shattered anyway.
>>
File: rEMmxgS.gif (1021KB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
rEMmxgS.gif
1021KB, 375x212px
>>1298867
I second this
>>
>>1298869
>>1298871
As steve assumed the disguise of a guard Lina moved on to scout even further. One could easily mistake steve for an incredibly skinny soldier if not for his hollow eyesocket
>>
>>1298876
dont we have helmet with visor or some shit?
>>
File: Yay.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Yay.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>1298876
Then let's move closer to the camp but not into it yet just walk up the way to the camp and find something to cover your face
>>
steve moved around pretty easily as the only soldier awake is the ones on guard duty. He quickly noticed a young female soldier was sitting on the edge of the camp. Taking a seat on the darkest corner besides her, steve....

>asks her whats wrong
>stay quiet
>>
>>1298877
Its a cone like helmet you know something like that
>>
Imma bath 4 awhile
>>
>>1298883
>asks her whats wrong

in rasping old Don Corleone voice
>>
>>1298889
I say we try a George Clooney approach
>>
>>1298889
>>1298892
steve : ...what...wrong...
Dina : W-wh-wuh-wa....?....hic

She's definitely drunk.....

Dina : What's wrong? Hic.. Well I'll tell you what's wrong....the king just made an alliance with demons! The demons for goodness sake! First the undead now them? They even replaced our captain with a demonkin! In short, as you know our morale is in an all time low and we probably pissed the undead big time. We're fucked i tell you....

She starts to cry.....

Suddenly an alarm was sounded because of an attack from the front and behind the camp. All soldiers are called to rise and fight the assailant.....including steve. The girl wipes her tears and pulled steve's hand to go into formation.
>>
>>1298916
>Follow along quietly for now.

Let's do nothing to attract attention to ourselves.
>>
File: 40yqMtO.gif (967KB, 365x198px) Image search: [Google]
40yqMtO.gif
967KB, 365x198px
>>1298916
>>1298918

Follow her and keep behind the rest of the enemy troops
>>
>>1298916
>pulled steve's hand

His dying wish is fulfilled. The shattered soul flow back to the body and complete the soul, the skeleton shattered and poor Steve's soul ascend. THE END.
>>
>>1298924
Good end but not true end
>>
File: 8LSW8l7.gif (835KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
8LSW8l7.gif
835KB, 300x169px
>>1298924
>>
>>1298918>>1298920

steve assumed position amongst the soldiers, miraculously his disguise is not discovered yet.

Demonkin : Alright ya filthy lot! Stand around and cover me while i slice these walking corpses to pieces. My life is worth hundred times more than yer souls combined!

Lina is approaching from the back of the camp while Kairos is brandishing his blood covered axe infront of the soldiers. Gill is also beside him controlling two undead hounds. steve then.....

>Starts attacking from within the formation
>Stealthily picks off soldiers while pretending to help

Roll the d100 bois
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>1298933
Agent 47 these jackasses
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1298933
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1298933
>Pick off the members, using the vamp to make blood thralls of the women and whatever catches her fancy, and then let the fledgling necromancer practice on the others.
>>
>>1298935
>>1298936
>>1298938
steve managed to repeatedly stab nearly everybody around him for varying amount of success. Unfortunately, he was found out shortly after. The girl clearly horrified by this revelation and fell on her butt in surprise.

> KILL HER (NO MERCY)
> Knock her out (I want to protect that smile)
>>
>>1298948
>Knock her out
>>
>>1298948
>knock her out

Maybe she can become Gill's girlfriend
>>
>>1298949
>>1298950
steve swiftly knocks the girl out with the blunt end of his spear. The demonkin now left with very few soldiers and many injured ones, most of them have a stabbing wound.

Demonkin : Stop! This is a one-sided slaughter...... I demand a trial by combat! You will leave if I win against your champion, undead.....

Kairos : Oh ho ho ho! A cornered proud demonkin, don't see that very often. Alright, steve, go fight him for me!

steve : .......disagreement.......

Kairos : Oh come on steve dont be such a stick in the mud.

Lina : You can do it steve! Do it!

Gill : I believe in you!
>>
>>1298959
>Look at Gill.
>"If I die, for some reason, I'm expecting you to fix me. But in the meantime, why do you try practicing your necromancy on the cannon fodder here. We always could use some more meatshields."
>Prepare for battle with a spear in both hands and the kite shields mounted on your back.

Spears are best used as a two-handed weapon after all.
>>
>>1298975
steve : *looks at Gill with angry spookiness*
Fix....me....later....

Demonkin : I will savour your soul, corpse!

steve threw away his shield for better maneuverability and held his slear two-handed

3 round battle roll the d100 bois
>>
Rolled 89, 71, 95 = 255 (3d100)

>>1298979
>Spread your legs for more balance, and lower your center of gravity.
>>
>>1298950
pls dont
>>
>>1298980
It seems that steve haven't forgotten the basics of cqc- er... basics of combat. He spreads his legs and lowered his center of gravity. The demonkin swung his gigantic sword towards steve who easily dodges it. The demonkin kept on swinging his sword ,each missed as steve approaches him. A clean stab on his throat and black blood spurt out of the demonkin's neck. Then, a swift lunge into the demonkin's head sealed the deal and the demonkin fell to the ground. The remaining soldiers ran away in fear as their captain fell.

Lina : I can chase them if you want Kairos.

Kairos : No, let them run. Dead men tells no tales after all. Let this be a warning to Gerk for betraying our trust.

Gill : W-w-well.... Go'fir is gonna have a field day with all these corpses.

Go'fir : Indeed my friend. These corpses will prove to be useful on my new project.

Gill jumped in surprise as the lich sneaked up on him from behind.

Go'fir : Oh who is this new one? A stray joining our squad?

Lina : What? Who? That's steve.

Go'fir : There is no such person in our squad.

Kairos : C'mon Go'fir, its steve. He joined this squad before you.

Go'fir : That's bob and bob's a ghoul. He died 3 weeks ago eaten by some stray hounds. This....steve is clearly a skeleton.

steve : *agrees in spooky*

Gill : Hey this girl is still alive. Should I kill her? She's kinda cute.

Lina : I think we can turn her into a slave. Lemme bite her...

steve immediately pulled the girl away. Asbsteve is doing that, the girl awakened, horrified by the sea of carnage before her and her assailants surrounding her
>>
>>1299002
>Slowly walk up to her and give her soft reassuring headpats.
>"... I... Won't hurt..."
>>
>>1299007
give her a cold spooky skeleton smooch on the forehead
>>
>>1299002
you fuck off Lina you and others
>>
>>1299007
steve : calm....will...not...hurt...you

G. Soldier : O-okay.....

Lina : What's your name girl? I wanna know what made steve spare you from being killed by us.

Dina : M-m-my name is Dina. I don't know why he spared me! Please just let me go.....

Kairos : No can do Miss Dina. If we let you go, people will think squad 11th of the Souldeater legion have gone soft. Here's the deal, you can either join us, your safety not guaranteed, or die here quietly.

Dina : I will....follow you guys. I still have some promises to fulfill so I can't die here.

Go'fir : Very well Miss Dina, welcome tothe 11th squad of the Souleater legion!

Gill : H-h-hey Dina, I'm Gill. Welcome to the group. I could say that you being in this group will lighten up my days even more.

Dina : I wish you're not getting your hopes up cause I'm already engaged, Gill.

As she shows a silver ring that she wear, steve can clearly hear Gill's fragile heart broke into trillion pieces.
>>
>>1299019
>Sorrowful hand on shoulder.
>Let him stew for a few minutes, but then point at the dead bodies.
>"...We... Have... Work..."
>>
>>1299019
Poor Gill
>>
>>1299019
>I'm already engaged

i Hate U
>>
Ima go to sleep i will probably continue this thread in about the same time i start this thread later
>>
>>1299027
We should swear on our bones that we'll find Gill a nice qt gf so he finally stops being a faggot
>>
File: r7zd8a0.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
r7zd8a0.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>1299021
>>1299025
>>1299026
Gill atm
>>
Some lore for the quest:

The quest is set in a super continent called Terran, which is under siege by demons. The current story is about the conflict between the Decayed Empire and Kingdom of Gerk. Gerk broke the truce with the Empire by allying themselves with the demons in fear of the demons' might.
(Gerk)
Gerk is a militarist kingdom led by King Darian the IVth. He was clearly too young to lead the country and thus easily swayed by the high generals of the kingdom to forge an alliance with demonkins. He was not heard of since then and the high generals assumed leadership of Gerk.

(Decayed Empire)
Led by Settra the Imperishable. Formed by Settra the First Undead. Settra the Conqueror united the many factions of undead, creatures of the night and necromancers under his rule. Opposing the demons cuz demons eat souls and shit. Skeletons working for Settra the First Spook gets +1 in spooky.
>>
twitter or something to announce next session?
>>
>>1301296
Nest session in about 2 hours
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
After steve and Gill are finished harvesting body parts from the corpses, the rest are burned to ashes. Dina, clearly is disgusted by this and chose not to participate. steve acquired new equipments from this mission!

Steel Spear
Iron Crossbow

Looks like steve wont have to used that rusty spear anymore. Go'fir approached steve afterwards.

Go'fir : Well hello there...um...steve was it? I'm Go'fir, the team's resident lich and medic. Pleased to meet you. I cant help but aware of your immense skill in that battle just now. Okay listen, what if I can make you even stronger? I can attach extra limbs on you to increase your battle prowess. If you agree, I can attach an extra hand to your back for starters. Don't worry, i have plenty of extra limbs to spare. So, what say you?

>Yes (Attach extra weapon arm)
>Yes (Attach spellcasting arm)
>No
>>
>>1301319
no
>>
>>1301322
Go'fir : No? Well thats.....unfortunate.... heheheh. Oh yes, Kairos is calling for you to attend mission debriefing. You'd better hurry. The general of the Souleater legion have assigned a new mission to our squad.

As steve hurriedly move towards Kairos, Go'fur is evilly grinning towards him. Gill is currently meditating. He is channeling the message from the general.

General : 11th squad of the Souleater legion! You have succeded in eliminating enemy encampment around our border and to that, I congratulate you. However, the fight is far from over! Your squad have been assigned on a new mission, to infiltrate Gerk's royal castle and rescue King Darian. He have been locked in the castle's dungeon during Gerk's high generals coup d'etat. One of his retainers seek help from us in desperation asbto not strain the relationship with other kingdoms any further. The success of this mission will decrease the demons' strength and secure the expansion of Emperor Settra's domain. The use of stealth in this mission is highly recommended. Good luck Squad 11.
>>
If there is no reply in 1 and a half hour or so i will just end this quest and continue in a new thread later
>>
Or ill wait a few days whatever
>>
>>1301339
>>1301349
There are no options?

Did you want any write ins?

I just so happen to not be sleeping this night/morning.
>>
I am here but i respect your wish.
>>
>>1301356
I just want to advance the plot and to see if this thread is alive
>>
Looks like this thread is still alive after all so I'm gonna add to the story now. I'm too lazy to write the squad's journey to the castle so here's a scenario with other factions from this war.

Knight : Commander Frederick, the enemy is approaching.

Frederick : Where?

Knight : They are coming from the south across the mountain.

Frederick : Battle brothers! Paladins and knights! Today the enemy is at our gate. We know our duty and we shall do it! We fight for our honor, as Steel Ravens, and wight for her Queen Gloria. If we die today we we die heroes death, but no it is the enemy that will taste death and defeat. As you know, our fellow knights and paladins stationed at the fort is ready to be teleported in the battlefield in the event that our enemy is so foolish and so bold to even dare set foot beyond the gate.

Demons : Hahahah! You foolish humans! Such tactics would not work on us. Your lowly magic are of no use before us. Your demise shall be slow and agonising! Your queen shall weep tears of blood as we turn her into a demon. You people shall pull the searing chains of hell as our slave! Surrender and I shall spare you most of the pain that you are about to feel!

Frederick : Wretched demons! We shall not kneel to those who damned themselves! Princes-...er Prince Silas, let us march to battle.

Silas : Let us move then Commander Frederick. Steven, are you watching over me from the heavens?

Meanwhile, en route to Gerk's royal castle.

Lina : Start moving now steve! I swear to my ancestor i will smash your skull if you keep on playing with that snail!

A few hours later.....

Kairos : All right, here's the plan. steve, I will assign you to the task of infiltrating the castle alone while we prepare for the very likely scenario that you fail miserably

steve : wait......what.....

>use spear and shield
>use crossbow and dagger (SNAAAAAAKE EATEEEEEEERRRR)
>>
>>1301373
>use spear and shield

SIlas, a girl's name?
>>
>>1301373
>"...You...All...Suck..."
>Take the dagger and the crossbow, clip them to your belt and take your spear.
>>
>>1301385
Ill find a way to make it a more feminine name later. Its the pretending to be opposite gender kind of character
>>
>>1301385
>>1301387
Ditching the shield, steve begrudgingly clipped the crossbow and dagger on your belt and his spear strapped to his back. Signalling to the maid in the castle, she loewred a ladder from the 3rd floor
*cue snake eater*

steve climbed into the castle's library. There are a few guards on this floor. steve then.......
>sneak into the 2nd floor
>shoot the guards
>try to kill them in melee

Roll d100
>>
>>1301410
Fk typo not "your" but actually his
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1301410
>sneak into the 2nd floor
>>
>>1301415
Welp. Seconding this.
>>
>>1301415
>>1301423
steve decides that the smartest course of action is to sneak into the 2nd floor. He hides himself in one of the barrel (that somehow is) in the library. He later quietly roll across the guards and into the 2nd floor.

The air in this floor is strangely nauseating.......there are no guards around but something is definitely lurking around here.....

>prepare crossbow
>prepare spear
>run for it!
>>
>>1301441
>prepare spear
>>
>>1301466
>supporting.
>>
>>1301466
>>1301478
Whatever it is, it's coming close. As steve readies his spear, it appears. A deformed shape of a human twitches rapidly as it slowly walked towards steve. It starts crawling on all fours, ready to lunge at him.
Roll the d100 quick!
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1301504
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>1301504
>>
>>1301504
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1301504
>>
>>1301512
>>1301513
>>1301516
The creature lunges at full force towards steve vithout mercy! steve was knocked back unto a wall but the creature is not done yet it clawed and pounced at steve until he finally was abble to hit a swing at the creature's neck instantly killing it. Much growling can be heard on this floor after that. The fight just now probably attracted more of them.

>run for it !
>Shoot the crossbow towards the growling sound

Roll d100
>>
Steve looks up then looks down. He then takes 2 steps to the left then 2 to the right. He then slides to see a glimmering object protruding from the grave of his best friends mom. It was a bionic eye. He now has 2 eyes. One normal. One with laser powers and exray vision. Steve is now whole again.
>>
>>1301531
wtf dude
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1301527
>Shoot the crossbow towards the growling sound
>>
>>1301534
What? He should have a laser eye. I'm sorry but all the arrows that are shot and he hasn't found our made any arrows. I'm trying to make it more better.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>1301527

>Shoot the crossbow towards the growling
>>
>>1301542
Go back to dragonball quest kek
>>
>>1301546
Do u mean dragon egg?
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>1301527

>run for it !
>>
>>1301536
>>1301545
steve shot the first bolt at a dark corner, a thumping sound followed soon after. As he moved to aim his crossbow at another corner, another one of those creature came jumping on top of him, clawing steve repeatedly! Roll a d100 fast!
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1301552
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1301552
>>
Steve finds out about night vision. He can see all his enemies in the dark. He sneaks up behind everyone of them like a snake. Cuts their throats one by one. He then finds a secret passage through a pipe that leads to a cave. Inside the cave is difficult. He. Finds high ground inside and runs all the way to the end of the cave with no resistance. Its as almost his enemies don't even know he is above them. Steve then finds a drop off. He sees a glimmering object. As he approaches, to his surprise , its a flute just floating there. He blows in the flute.....
ROLL
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1301557
>>
>>1301553
>>1301555
steve managed to pull his dagger out and stab the creature before it managed to do any more major harm to his bone structure. Silence fell upon the 2nd floor and steve makes his way towards the 1st floor, slowly rolling down the stairs in a barrel.
>>
File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x200px
Oh damn i need to sleep right now. To be continued later
>>
>>1301563
Then he wakes up and realised he just had a crazy dream. The flute made him fall asleep. But it also transported him to a different world. One in 2d. This is all very strange to him. He suddenly hears a princess screaming from a distance. Whis his bionic eye and will to help, he doesn't hesitate to reach in his backpack and eat a sandwich. He tosses his bow and arrows because of weight issues. He needs to conserve all his energy for what he imagines to be a boss guarding the princess.
>>
>>1301566
Just make your own quest dude, stop trying to de-rail this one.
>>
>>1301565
just read all, keep the good thread man
>>
Peeking out of his barrel, steve noticed that the first floor is some kind of conference room. Probably where the high generals discuss what new taxes they should invent to fuck with the people. A single candle was lit on the big table in the center of the room. A considrably arge man in regal attire is sitting at the table, uh oh he noticed steve.

wat do?
>remember the basics of cqc
>try to spook him
>gotta go fast
>>
>>1303492
>"...hello..."
>>
>>1303492

>gotta go fast
>>
>>1304471
steve focused on all of his spookiness to sprint towards the stairs.

Howard : Wait, stop! You're here to save the king aren't you? I'm here to help! I can lead you to the king's cell in the dungeon.

steve followed the man into the dungeon. He managed to sneak steve through the guards by hiding him in the barrel. The guard thought that the barrel is filled with wine. They reached the dungeon and the man began to talk.

Harold : I know you might be wondering why i helped you. I am High General Harold of Gerk. The other generals want to sacrifice the whole kingdom to the demons in promise of becoming one of their generals! Our cowardice turned to greed and the people we were trying to protect turned into scarifice! Please, you must stop those fools from...URK! HOOOOOARGHHHH!

Pillars of flame rises from his eyehole and mouth. Harold clawed on his neck before his dead body slumped on the floor, smoke stii rising from his corpse. Two human figures approached steve. A half naked fat man covered in demonic runes and a tall and gangly man with many faces bulging on his skin. Two of the creatures you face at the second floor seems to follow the tall man.

Fat Man : Poor Harold, you should have followed through with the plan. Now look at you, we could have achieved many things.

Tall man : He wasn't fit to bear the gifts from the demons anyway. Had we taken our eyes off him, the plan would be ruined and our soul will be dragged to hell. Now my pets, take care of that pesky undead.

The humanoid creature starts chasing steve. steve took the keys on harold and sprint deeper into the dungeon.
Roll the d100
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1304536
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1304536
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1304543
>>1304538
>>1304536

watch me
>>
>>1304546

Good job
>>
>>1304538
>>1304543
>>1304546
steve managed to ourun those creatures at first but they are slowly catching up. One of them lunged towards him, causing steve to fall down. The other one jumps on steve and start clawing him.

Roll d100 quick!
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1304554
>>
A new skellington appears out of nowhere to save the day!!

Rolled 75 (1d100)
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1304554

I can try.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

SAVE HIM ALL MIGHTY ME
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1304554
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>1304555
>>1304570
>>1304573
>>1304578
steve couldnt reach his dagger in time. The other one jumped on him repeatedly mauling him. Vision getting darker, conciosness fading.......
A hand reaches ou from one of the cell and grabbed the keys from steve's body. A robust, muscle clad young man walked out of the cell striking a pose. He was followed by an equally muscle clad old man with a top hat.

Darian : This undead, I can feel his soul burning with passion and bravery till the bitter end! A man among man! Even after defeat he refuses to die. He made a promise to keep and he's not willing to let it go. I shall avenge you nameless undead! Please help me Baron Zeppelin!

Zeppelin : If so then let us act fast Darian! Thse hellspawns are getting ready to attack again.

A hellspawn lunged towards Darian. However, his hands start shining in a luminous gold light. Darian swiftly swung his hand horizontally in a chop! The hellspawn was sliced in half, its flesh still boiling from Darian's attack. The second hellspawn exploded afte being punched by Baron Zeppelin. Above, the traitor soldiers and hellspawn is fighting a horde of undead unleashed to the castle. The maids, butlers and royal retainers flee from the castle early on.

Fat Man : Oh no! We.....are....so.....close....damn it....

Tall man : No please! Spare me please i beg of y-hurkk!

Kairos axe swung and splits the tall man's skull, a rupture of blood emerges from it. Clearly satisfied with the kill, Kairos moved towards Lina.

Kairos : We've cleared up most of the enemies in this castle but steve is still nowhere to be found. We still haven't checked the dungeon though.

Lina : I felt bad making him go alone. I hope he's okay.

Gill : L-l-look! Somebody is coming out of the dungeon!

Darian and Baron Zeppelin walked out of the dungeon carrying steve's body.

Gill : steve no! No, no, no! Not the only sane guy in our team! Come on steve wake up!

Gill is crying over steve's body, the only one who's willing to befriend him for a very long time.

Dina : Darian my love! Are you alright? No thats a stupid question, you look stronger than before!

Darian : In my time of imprisonment, i trained under Baron Zeppelin, a lord who openly against the alliance with the demons, in the art of Overdrive. I trained tirelessly day and night to once again return to your embrace. But sadly my escape is at the cost of a very brave soul....

Dina : Oh poor steve.....

Zeppelin : Us people who are still alive should not wallow over the dead. Whats important now is to keep on living.

With the release of King Darian, he promised to give us all the corpse of traitor soldiers for our use. This way its easier to restructure his army. steve's body was thrown into a river hopefully buried in its sands, away from the carnage and war of the world. Hopefully, his soul rest in peace......

In life war, in death peace
In life shame, in death atonement

(This is not the end)
>>
>>1304617

>steve's body was thrown into a river hopefully buried in its sands

Could have at least held a funeral
>>
>>1304617
Gill better do that magic like he promised.
>>
>>1304617
STEVE

STEVE WAS ZEXY
>>
(Note that I'm entering the point where im gonna steal a load of shit from warhammer)

Back at the battlefield

Frederick : Charge forward men! Do not let them cross the gate!

Knight : Commander! The elves are retreating from battle and the Golden Army Of Siegmar still haven't reached us yet! We're doomed!

Frederick : Have faith bruva! Have faith that victory shall be granted to the righteous! We shall stand and fight to our final breath if it means we can secure victory for righteousness!

Silas : The big one is approaching! Recover formation! Do not falter! They shall not find us wanting!

After hours of sieging by the demons, the Steel Ravens rmnants are forced to fall back. The others remains to stand and fight. Now, Silas is at the mercy of the Demon general and his knights.

Dmn General : Hahahah! What did i tell you pathetic humans! Oh the feast to be had for my demon knights with the souls of your comrades! I will savour your soul the most prince! But upon closer inspection......hey! You're a girl, and a cut one at that! Ohhohohoh youll make a fine succubus, I'll train you myself.

(Silas' POV)
I closed my eyes away from the inevitable suffering I'm about to endure. But a few moments passed but nothing happened. Silence fell upon the battlefield. I opened my eyes. The fallen Steel Ravens looked with awe as an armored figure leped forward and stabbed his spear deep into the demon's skull immediately killing him. The armored figure stood victorious over the corpse of the demon, his jet black cloak floats eerily as it is being blown by the wind.

(Start of flashback arc and steve's backstory)
>>
>>1304691

> A cut one at that

Shes WOUNDED
>>
>>1304735
Lel its cute but typo
>>
>>1304807

In this time there is only Steve
>>
>>1304617
>I'm...not...dead
>Assholes...
>>
Steven : The enemy is approaching your village, people of Gratia! They bring death and suffering to you and your loved ones! They want to offer yoir souls to their dark gods! There are no escape! People of Gratia, do you want to die crying, or die STANDING? Victory is the only path of salvation available! Take up arms, rip and tear for the enemy are most willing to the same to you without mercy!

A group of cultist from neighboring villages influenced its denizens to follow the way of Demon Lord Khorne. They spill the blood of the innocent on their path of damnation. This is the last village before they reached a Gratia city. I, and Knight Sergeant Frederick, are sent to investigate. We found out that the worshippers of Khorne are very close to arriving to this village. Even if we hurry back to the city, the village will be destroyed and the worshippers of Khorne will arrive at the city without reinforcements all the same. I am very.....ecstatic to form a militia in this village. Men with nothing left to lose but his life are the most dangerous or the most weakest when cornered. My family was killed in the war agai st these monsters, and I'm feeling pretty invincible right now. I can't wait to see what these men can do at times like these. Warcry echoed troughout the village as the men prepared for the battle ahead.

Frederick : Steven, are you sure you want to join this battle? If you would die, Princess Seras wouldn't be able to handle it. You know she has feelings for you, right?

Steven : My life wouldn't worth much to a future queen, Frederick. Just an acceptable casualty towards the survival of the kingdom. I've got nothing to lose and Seras would learn the meaning of the sacrifice Gratia's people make instead of weeping over the fallen all the time. Queen Gloria would want to get rid of me before Seras is truly infatuated by me anyway. Sarge, if things go south I need you to immediately go back to the city and call reinforcements. I will hold out long enough, trust me. Anyway, how is that idiot Silas' campaign up north going?

Frederick : He's pushing back the demons into the portal, Steven. Victory should be seized in another week. Heh, I really admire you ya know? Selfless heroism even though nobody will ever remember your name, even I am afraid to do such things. Looks like the militia is ready for battle. Let's go!
>>
>>1307826
I'm guessing we're Steven.

>"Hey, the name is Steven, I'm used to having people not remember my name."
>>
>>1308688
>Hi, my name is Steven but my friends calls me steve. With lower case "s".
>>
>>1307826
The militia are gathered a the far end of a plains further from the village. The men of the village armed with pitchforks and handaxes wearing wooden or leather armors stood there ready. There also a couple, husband and wife working as clerics in the village as healers. The many cultist at the other end of the plains march forward grimly. A few demonknights and dark clerics leads the fray. Choose your tactics.

>Charge!
>Small skirmishes to victory
>Hit and run
>>
>>1309987
Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 4 (1d109)

>>1309987
>Small skirmishes until victory
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1310001
>Charge!
>>
>>1309987
>hit and run
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.