[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigils (Quest 1)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Sigil.jpg (10KB, 428x293px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil.jpg
10KB, 428x293px
>Don't judge me, this is my first quest and I'm not a good artist, so all the pics will come from Google. I'm sorry. Not really.

Mining. It's all you've known. From what you remember from your past lives, all the way up to the present, it's all you've ever known. And, according to the rest of the Colony, it's all that you will ever know. The *Bang**Bang**Bang*'s of a Oxide Pickaxe mining away at precious minerals, all the way up to now, where you're busy drilling through the heavy rock of the supergiant planet that you've lived on all your life. It's quite sad, you realize, as you look back on it.

You were born to a small couple. Poor, desolate, and going against the Federation's orders that unauthorized childbirth was absolutely NOT tolerated. Unfortunately you were given the sigil of The Miners. The Rock Dwellers. Or most commonly referred to as, The Slaves, or The Dust Under The Federation's Boots.

You however, feel misplaced. You're not horrible at mining, not even close. You bring in more ores, gems, and useful materials than most of the other Miners combined. You've even found a few unidentified materials, but those were claimed by Federation Guards, in order for them to get a pay rise at your expense.

You just feel....Different, is the best way to put it, you decide. I mean, you don't think of yourself as the type of human to live underground, feeding on the scraps of others.

You consider yourself to be....
>Educated, and much smarter than any of the other slag spitting Miners.
>Extremely Fit, with enough strength and muscle to break a massive Iron Ore Boulder into dust.
>Regal, like you have some unknown ties to your ancestors, some of which weren't filthy Slaves, but Federalist Captains.
>>
>>1297886
>Don't judge me, this is my first quest and I'm not a good artist, so all the pics will come from Google. I'm sorry. Not really.
oh don't worry, it's not your drawing capacity that I'm judging.
>>
>>1297886
Not sure how we could be "educated" past otehr miners if it's all we've known. We could be persuaded that we are smarter though.

The "consider myself regal" option seems like 100% delusion of grandeur.

That would leave extremely fit, so I guess I'd vote for that.
Unless smarter but not more educated is an option.
>>
>>1297886
>Extremely Fit
>>
>>1297886
>>Extremely Fit, with enough strength and muscle to break a massive Iron Ore Boulder into dust.
>>
>>1297940
>>1297955
>Extremely Fit.

Of course! How could anyone not notice your rippling muscles. You've got more strength than all the other Miners, which explains why you've topped the charts every time. You're the uncontested king when it comes to mining, and your expertise and natural ability precedes you.

You notice a man approach you with the usual basket you receive every month. Of course, the only thing it contains is an extra loaf of bread for you and your family to eat until the next ranking (If you had a family, which you don't.)

You pull out the loaf of bread and notice that, unlike all the other baskets you get, is a note. You see these notes passed around by the Federalists, bright orange, with all sorts of numbers and letters and such. Credits. The "Key to the Kingdom." so to speak. You look at the other Miners, and shove it into your pocket before anyone sees.

"Hey kid." You see a robust guard walk up to you. "We've all noticed. You've done extremely well for the empire. Collecting ores and such. You topped the charts every single time. Congrats. Considering we only see your ID Number, what's your name? What do the other miners call you?"

>Well, What is it?
>>
>>1298142
Lysander
>>
>>1298172
seconded
>>
Please, continue.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.